Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:43 pm
Lesson Four

Raising a hand the same walls seemed to spring up around a cube of air between them, "Combining the elements we have learned a significantly powerful effect comes to pass. Focusing on a containment effect in the walls and a pure -nonstatic- haste effect on the air itself within these walls, we achieve power." The walls of the cube seemed to strain and a crack formed, an intense flow of heat and energy bursting forth from the 'crack.' Tac's lips once more formed into a smile, "Plasma."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:48 pm
A rather long grin slid across Jyu's face, "now thats what i'm talkn about, i was always wondering how you can use temporal magics for a physical style attack."  

S.Lyger

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:13 pm
A Timeless Lesson

He gave a sigh, "Its more trouble than its worth, however. Much better just to stab somebody or burn them." Tac's body seems to relax as he allows the rose to drift slowly to the ground, his head leaning back to gaze towards the skies. His voice is almost whistful, "The flow of time stops for no man. We may pause it, redirect it, and dance among the stream, but it sweeps us away in the end all the same." He looked to Jyushin, "Have you seen how you are going to die?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:15 pm
Tacitus
A Timeless Lesson

He gave a sigh, "Its more trouble than its worth, however. Much better just to stab somebody or burn them." Tac's body seems to relax as he allows the rose to drift slowly to the ground, his head leaning back to gaze towards the skies. His voice is almost whistful, "The flow of time stops for no man. We may pause it, redirect it, and dance among the stream, but it sweeps us away in the end all the same." He looked to Jyushin, "Have you seen how you are going to die?"

Jyu shook his head nervously, "been too scared to look for the longest time. I'm curious to know how you cloned me earlier, splicing time streams and what not."

S.Lyger

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:24 pm
Forbidden

His breath drew in and exhaled with a force of wind about him that stirred his coat, "I have died countless times, and will die again and again until my Lord decides I have had a fitting death and my purpose is complete." His hands came to rest on the cube before them, "Basic knowledge I can spread, like this cube and the static flow of time, but rending timelines in two? Nay, that is forbidden knowledge. Altering reality on such a fundamental level is dangerous to not only one timeline, but to all timelines. Besides, the only application is repair and resetting of timelines beyond the cloning I have displayed. Worry not about such an ability."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:43 am
Tacitus
Forbidden

His breath drew in and exhaled with a force of wind about him that stirred his coat, "I have died countless times, and will die again and again until my Lord decides I have had a fitting death and my purpose is complete." His hands came to rest on the cube before them, "Basic knowledge I can spread, like this cube and the static flow of time, but rending timelines in two? Nay, that is forbidden knowledge. Altering reality on such a fundamental level is dangerous to not only one timeline, but to all timelines. Besides, the only application is repair and resetting of timelines beyond the cloning I have displayed. Worry not about such an ability."

Jyu looked a bit disappointed, his head sinking a moment, enthusiastic expression. Looking back up he spoke, "with all do respect sir, you set out to help me master temporal manipulations. Limiting your teachings of this subject is almost unfair. I urge you to reconsider."  

S.Lyger

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:59 pm
Accidents

He held out a hand to silence him, "You must realize that these effects are beyond most mortal comprehension, and furthermore can cause a temporal cascade, in which entire timelines can be obliterated in an instant. At your current skill level you do not even qualify for an Agent of Genesis, entrusting such complex abilities to you would be folly. I don't want to have to clean up after you if something goes wrong. In time, perhaps, but temporal accidents are the most messy of all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:01 pm
Tacitus
Accidents

He held out a hand to silence him, "You must realize that these effects are beyond most mortal comprehension, and furthermore can cause a temporal cascade, in which entire timelines can be obliterated in an instant. At your current skill level you do not even qualify for an Agent of Genesis, entrusting such complex abilities to you would be folly. I don't want to have to clean up after you if something goes wrong. In time, perhaps, but temporal accidents are the most messy of all."

Jyu growled, much like his father he hated being talked down to and he hated being treated as though he were lower than another. His voice was a little sharper this time, "these three lessons cannot be truly all you have come to teach me sir."  

S.Lyger

Tacitus
Captain

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:23 pm
A Whisper?

He made a rather incredulous sound, "You seem not to realize the deapth of what I have presented. Combine thoughts and ideas into abstract actions. Develop, create, expand, imagine, perform!" He gave a smirk as he took a step back, an accelerated time field forming about his finger tips as they rose to his lips. He gave but a mere whisper, but when it reached Jyu's ears with a terrible pulse of sound it seemed to be more powerful than a flashbang grenade by leaps and bounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:27 pm
Holding out his palm as it approached he'd simply negate the effects. Nodding appreciatively he'd disappear.  

S.Lyger

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces