Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Soul Society Hot Springs (ChatterBox) ~
Random Questions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's a cookie
  Yummy cookie
  give me it *Hiss*
  Gross
View Results

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:31 pm
angelmage99
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
I didnt understand that.
The bands make up one fifth of my school's population, and so we told everyone in band to vote for these two people to be president and vice president of the senior class, and so our senior class president and vice president are both bandos.
sweatdrop xd rofl Band nation. At my school almost anyone in band, singing, Yu-gi-oh card dueling or is named Jeff hangs out with each other. This makes up about 10% of my school.
I love the fact that the bands control the schools. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:56 pm
At my school the band of one grade normally consist of 75 people until 10th grade when it drops down to about 10. Its horible.  

Angemon666

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:16 pm
Angemon666
At my school the band of one grade normally consist of 75 people until 10th grade when it drops down to about 10. Its horible.
Most people at my school drop out after 10th grade because of AP and IB classes. But it's all cool, because our band is surprisingly popular at school. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:36 pm
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
Most people at my school drop out after 10th grade because of AP and IB classes. But it's all cool, because our band is surprisingly popular at school. sweatdrop

not at ours. Choir is the poupular thing.  

Angemon666

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:00 pm
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666

Choir is big at our school, too. We had one of the best vocal ensembles in the state of California this past year.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:08 pm
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666

Choir is big at our school, too. We had one of the best vocal ensembles in the state of California this past year.

Its like your purpose in life to make me regret going to minnesoten schools.  

Angemon666

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:30 pm
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666

Its like your purpose in life to make me regret going to minnesoten schools.
It's my purpose in life to make you regret living in Minnesota at all. twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666

If you know the Choir then you have links to others. ninja Most of my friends are in choir. (One really cute friend tried to get me to join. xd I have no talent but Karate and Anime super knowledge.)  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:32 pm
angelmage99
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666
Takuya Kanbara
Angemon666

If you know the Choir then you have links to others. ninja Most of my friends are in choir. (One really cute friend tried to get me to join. xd I have no talent but Karate and Anime super knowledge.)
I just started choir this past year. I was lucky and got into my school's jazz choir, one of the two advanced choirs at my school. I got in off a total fluke, one of the guys moved, and I auditioned against three girls for the spot... sweatdrop But yeah, we got to go to New York and perform, it was so much fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:26 pm
I have no singing talent yet Im still in musical. Im planing on either singing the lumberjack song or Kung Fu Fighting for auditions.  

Angemon666

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:34 pm
I was one of the lead roles in this past year's musical, so naturally I was sick the entire week of performances...>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:47 am
I finally got my class. I got the ones I wanted.

Semster 1:

Block:

1: Law
2: Business Math
3: Library Asisstant (Library club don't make the vice president mad twisted )
4: English 2

Semster 2:

1: U.S. History
2: English 3
3: ADV Digital Apps
4: Consmer Ec.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Angemon666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:12 pm
I have no clue what my tri 2 and 3 is. They only told me what classes I got for tri 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:49 pm
Angemon666
I have no clue what my tri 2 and 3 is. They only told me what classes I got for tri 1.
some schools do that. I know that my second semster classes will be changed. By me or the counselors.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Takuya Kanbara
Crew

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100