WHY MUST IT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Your grandmas Emo
This may sound weird but I have never seen the last eipsode(sp?), and I will not watch it until I see ALL the episodes. I have not seen all the ones with Billy in it sweatdrop .
I don't think it sounds weird. I only just saw it, and I wouldn't have wanted to if I hadn't seen the episodes before it either. You wouldn't really understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:34 pm
;.; Spinoff probability = 5% no, 2% chance. It was a great show, but to all the people charmed is a women's vers. Of BTVS And that was pretty womane-y  

Vladimir

Errowyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:19 pm
I found myself wanting to know what happens next quite a bit. I've wondered what happens to Wyatt and Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:05 am
Ye it would be very intresting to see what happens to Chris and Wyatt seeing as in the future they were in the middle of battling demons  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

charmed352

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:18 pm
i here they are coming out with a 9th season but i dont know that for sure but i am pretty sure and i am hoping they do cause i hated how they just kinda left u hanging so u had to decied by yourself what was going to happen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:35 am
charmed352
i here they are coming out with a 9th season but i dont know that for sure but i am pretty sure and i am hoping they do cause i hated how they just kinda left u hanging so u had to decied by yourself what was going to happen

There is no series 9 of charmed im sorry to tell you that  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

[Chaotic Dreamer]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm
the show has hit its final airing.

no more charmed.. crying

UNLESS.......

you buy the box set xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:07 am
The only way to watch Charmed now is by watching th repeats or by buying the box-sets which you can buy seperatley or in one in a case  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 am
i just saw the last episode..it was...sooo amazing....i mean...danm man... it was great.. I LOVE CHARMED  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:10 am
I loved the last episode but the only thing i found that was a bit crap was Christy's vanquish it was kinda lame and i know they could have done alot better  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:02 pm
well i thought it was good i mean think about it she was raised by the tried who brain washed her into a killing machine and would not let anything get in her way not even her flesh and blood...but that was cool how all three hade three kids you know. phoebe three girls, page two girls and one boy, then theres piper as we know she had two boys and one girl....amazing oh well..yep  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:44 am
I ment the Special afect for Christy's vanquish was crap they could have done alot better  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 am
ah ya they could have  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Thas a pretty cool Pic you have in your sig, you up there, whos name I forgot how to spell by the time I got this far....  

aemonrose

tiko0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:53 pm
I will not see charmed again if prue isn't there scream ....well maybe 3nodding  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff