Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Mini Appreciation Potluck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm
"I am indeed a freshman! It is so very good to be able to meet other students. Are you new as well? And your pet is so cute --"

She realizes what he is offering.

"A TRADE! Yes. Certainly. I love trading. I also have scales! Well. I do not have them in this form. But I do have a scale I think, somewhere in here, hold on..."

She rummages through her oversized sleeves, triumphantly yanking out a shiny purple scale.

"If you are still interested, I would very much love to trade scales!"

User Image

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image"Why, hello! Another new face! With two adorable pets, no less. And oh my, look at those scales. Just look at them. So shiny," Toki says, showing the world that "personal space" is just another line to cross.

User Image"We should introduce ourselves! I am Toki. I have just joined this school, but have already been fortunate enough to meet so many wonderful students!"

Her eyes never leave those shiny, shiny scales.

kuropeco
fucdjskgjkfh

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 pm
Toki rushes up to the newly-arrived student, hoping she isn't interrupting.

User Image"Hello, hello! My goodness. Your bones are stunning. And look at that pet! It has decorations! You match! How wonderful."

She looks upon the spiderling with admiration and a little envy.

User Image"You are able to ride it? Why, what a fantastic pet. Someday, perhaps, my dragon--"

Her dragon takes this moment to use its little eyes to give a very pointed glare, and its little arms to make a very clear "X".

User Image"...Sigh."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image"Why, hello! You look like someone who can appreciate a good potluck," Toki says, sidling up to the very pale, very quiet student.

User Image"This is a minipet appreciation meetup! It is a place where students can come and bring their favourite pets, which we can then appreciate. In many, many ways."

User Image"Unfortunately, no one has contributed to the cauldron...yet. But there is still time! Yes. There is still time."

Grey Dragon

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:02 pm
Rojo was silent and still, swaying slightly as Antonia shifted her weight beneath him. When Llyr finally reacted, the skeleton's jaw hinged open in an excited smile. He did remember! yaaaaaaay

"I am wonderful! Very happy to be back at school. I was helping out back home wi—"

He turned sharply at the PiXiu's greeting, still beaming as he slid off of the spiderling's back and held out a bony hand. "Thank you! I do like to match. I am Rojo and I am in my second year at Amityville." He looked over at her dragon, closing his mouth so he wouldn't inadvertently threaten it. "It might be a little small, but I heard of students finding dragons large enough to ride as well. Maybe someday..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:42 am
"Of course I'm still interested, Miss." AJ pulled out a velveteen pouch in burgundy and picked out a silver color scale that gave a pearl shine. It was surprisingly different from the tail head's dark smoky salmon color.

The boil carefully received the purple scale, looking at it with appreciation easily written in his eyes. "That's amazing! The hue of it....is absolutely beautiful." He looked enchanted for quite a while before he put it into another pouch, made with same material as the burgundy but in black.

Once he finished his action, AJ looked at the Pi Xiu and smiled, "Not quite new but the school's still too big to explore everything, you can find me if you encounter anything you need help - Oh Trouble! I completely forgot it." The serpent dragon talked in a delightful beat until Toki mentioned his pet.

The Amphisbaena took out a bag of something, loosened the ribbon and made the opening wide to allow the whiff of buttery smell immersed the area. AJ was ashamed he didn't have wings as a member of dragon but he got his way to get things done.

PyroGoth
What's your minis SN? 3nodding

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am
Abbie swung around to face the approaching student, it's tail making a wide arc through the air before dropping back to the ground. Where it stuck with a strange 'flappp' noise. The explanation made sense.

"Oh... So you need something other than pets, to add to the cauldron?" It asked with a curious wheeze, rubbing it's nose with a long sleeve. "I don't have any pets, but I like watching them. Tiny warm things."

It looked back towards the group, a bit shy and a bit awkward, but oh so curious... "I'll help, can I stay and watch the pets too? I'll just stay back here, I won't bother anyone!"

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:22 pm
Grey Dragon

User Image "You should play with the pets here! They are all very friendly."

Toki scoops up her shiny dragon, holding it out. It pats Abbie with one paw, looking particularly welcoming.

User Image "See, Jin is so friendly! To everyone! But he likes me the most. Right? Right, Jin?"

The dragon refuses to meet her eyes.  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:39 pm
Abbie's eyes widened in a way that was both dreamy and full of attentive awe. The little dragon was so very warm and so very welcoming, and the wyvern did it's best to hold back the nasal snuffling so it would not put off the little creature, or it's owner. That was only polite, right?

Suddenly it took a step away from the group. "I'll come back soon!" It said, and then ran away.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image "Rojo! Thank you for dropping by. I am newly-enrolled, and it is so nice to meet students outside of class. And you are right! Perhaps if Jin grows large enough...or if I get enough dragons, perhaps a sled..."

The little dragon looks around the room, as if trying to catch the eye of a potential replacement owner.

"Anyway! Come, come. Let us take a photo to commemorate our first meeting."

She moves closer, eager to get a photo with the very fashionable skeleton (perhaps she will try those patterns on her own face later), and the camera flashes.

User Image

Smerdle
save me from myself

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image "Wow! Wow wow wow SO SHINY--I mean, thank you for trading! This is most appreciated!"

She tucks the scale away into a sleeve immediately, and peers at the bag, intrigued.

User Image "What is that? It smells, oh my gosh, it smells delicious."

Meegane
aaa it's

pyrogoth

!! you? : D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 pm
"I am glad to see that you are here at school still," says Llyrendil politely to Rojo, still smiling at him. It has been a long time, but he's very much a fan of the other boil, regardless, considering their history on the student council together. He holds his minipets a little closer as the herpalotl wriggles.

He seems not bothered at all by Toki's sudden closeness, mostly because Llyrendil has no concept of personal space, either, really.

"I am Llyrendil," he says with a smile. "I am glad to see that there are new students here. Would you like something pretty?"

From under his robes (where did he get that??), Llyrendil retrieves a slender line of pearly white shells all laced together to make a necklace. He offers it to Toki, his kitra minipet climbing up to rest upon the top of his head as he does so, looking quite pleased with itself.

"A welcoming gift," Llyrendil explains.

Pyrogoth

Smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 am
"Trouble, come down." AJ said in a gentle voice, the minipet replied with its teeth bared. A smart critter like it knew well that ghoul wanted to make them into soup, how dared its servant insisted it came down in such a dire situation. If she wanted to boil them, it would do it first by burning them in its flame.

The boil sighed and lowered his hand, "It's spookies I made for afternoon treats, do you want to try?" He offered the bag at the Pi Xiu. "You know, the October is coming soon, I'm preparing snacks to celebrate the wonderful month, wanna try making new flavours."

It wasn't difficult to sniff the sweet buttery aroma when one stood near AJ. To avoid the tail head dived in, he took two to three pieces out and quickly flung it behind. The tail head's red eyes gleamed and extended its body to snap at the spookies.

PyroGoth
Mine is yuo117

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:53 pm
Siddie turned up at the minis appreciation meet slightly late, but she was carrying two minipets and looking decidedly cheerful. The ice drutten rode in her arms, its tail wrapped around her wrist; the shadow drutten rode on her shoulders, draped around her neck like a scarf with two blank white eyes that blinked from time to time. "Hello," she chirped to the person running the show. "Are you the one who arranged this? I love minipets."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PyroGoth

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image "Why, welcome! It is so nice that you could join us. Goodness, look at you! You are so stylish. And your minipets are adorable. So cute. So matching!"

Toki sticks out her hand.

User Image "I am Toki! We all love minipets here. You must let your pets play with everyone else! They will surely make some new friends."

She looks meaningfully towards her luck dragon, who obligingly walks up and also sticks out a paw towards two new pets.

Prolixity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces