Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
G'histalt
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply G'histalt Official Forum
Introduce Yourself, don't be shy - some of us do bite... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:21 pm
Hello everyone! :3

My name is Brandi, or Pixel, don't care...I'm at this point, almost 30 (July 31st) and still ridiculously addicted to Gaia. I joined just shy of 9 years ago when my two ( much younger lol >.< ) cousins showed me the site. I initially joined to see what the hell they were doing online, was shocked with the content, but decided to stay for myself, lol!

I played zOMG from the originally launch, and then took a longggg hiatus, came back, played a bit...took another hiatus, and when I returned again...the game was gone. I tried playing Lake Kindred for a while, but I kinda feel like if I'm going to endlessly grind like that - I'd rather just play Pokemon. I logged on quite randomly the other day after not playing for several months and saw the game was back and died a bit so here I am.

I'm married and have 3 kids, just finally graduated with my bachelors degree, and work full time - so of course things aren't the same for me before. But I still love the site very much and play daily. Outside of zOMG, I enjoy art collecting (breedables/adoptables/avi art), hoarding game items and gold, and general game economics. I'm one of the few people who don't mind the inflation toooo much because I had a lot of old items in my inventory and when I returned I sold them for a a**-ton of gold /shameless. I also buy GC so I'm stupid and am willing to waste money. 4laugh

If you're super active in anything I'm interested in on here, we'll probably see each other around. Always feel free to PM me or whatever, always willing to chat!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:31 pm
s**t, I have to relearn names.

So, hey guys! Some of you I remember, some I knew by other names, and some I will eventually get to know and hopefully like.

In a nutshell, I started playing Gaia so long ago my memory is failing me to remember exactly when, but it's been what seems like forever. I also can't remember when I quit Gaia, but it has been something I've been wanting to get back into, between working full time and stressing about finding an internship to complete my degree. Oh, yeah, I'm a graphic designer. Wow, that makes me extremely proud to say. Anyway, yeah so Gaia! A couple nights ago a certain former Exiled Poet, now Reyla, contacted me on Facebook asking if I was interested in joining up and making a zOMG! comeback, which 1) shocked me because she NEVER gets on that social media, 2) made me super happy she thought I was still awesome enough to plunder with the best, and 3) gave me the proper motivation to get back on here.

Other cool things about me:
I just celebrated my quarter century birthday.
I'm madly in love with my man-thing.
I'm a step-mom of two awesome little shits I love to the moon and back.
I'm still obsessed with Johnny Depp.
I will always be saint_pirate. No, really I've got it tattooed on my left foot.
The rest you will slowly remember or figure out as we go.

saint_pirate

Desirable Raider

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mewktea

Doting Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm
            heeyyy :>

i'm mewktea, but i like going by mew (like why would you shorten it to mewk anyway that's so weird ugh)
            i'm just some asian girl, dime in a dozen, who plays a crap ton of mmos and watches a crap ton of anime and drama
            uhhh, i'm usually online from 5pm to 10pm EST unless i'm on a break from school and i usually dms or smob
            i like pastel colors and cute things and puns and my favorite smell is the scent of cement when it's raining outside???
            i joined gaia in 2010 but i can't remember how long i've played z! since i went on a few hiatuses
            i'm open to friend requests if you want someone to crew with or someone to layer hop to lolol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:41 pm
I may be a little late to this party, but I've been busy all month.
I'm Hinterland. (formerly: Tarot Rune)

Been around since before gaia battle zOMG!, and left with it.. now it seems we have both returned.
In my absence, I set out on my journey to become an animator.
I do a lot of freelance work and experiment with different ideas.

... I don't know what to say..? Lets be friends!  

Hinterland Wayfinder

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

buttans

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm
Hello everyone, you can call be butt for short lol yes butt biggrin who doesn't like butts?
Haha, anyways I'm 19 years old and currently do not know what I want to do with my life. I spend the majority of my time in the forums, zOMG or trying to attempt to code my own profile and sometimes I read web comics and watch asain dramas. When I am not doing either of these things I'm either reading a book that I can actually hold and flip in my hands or just making some doodles on scratch paper, sometimes I do try new things when I get bored.
Some things to look out for is that I'm a pretty wishy washy person or just sensitive. Sometimes I could burst out in anger out of no where or just get randomly excited out of no where. Most of all I just want to stay happy and positive. Also I am a absent-minded person so I apologise if that does happen.
As for smells, I like the smell of shampoo and fresh laundry lol. This is kinda disturbing if you think about it.
Geez how can I forget about the time! I am PST  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 am
Hallo! I'm Ray, I also occasionally go by Liza.
I'm 23 years old and Canadian. yay snow mexicans
I recently finished college, and I'm an aspiring film and television director.
Having said that, I have no life. I don't work, or go to school, or do pretty much anything.
I have some fun health issues, one of which I will be undergoing surgery sometime in the coming months to hopefully fix. Basically, I'm online a lot and if I'm not it's due to pain.
I used to play zOMG! before they shut it down, and I absolutely loved it. I'm so excited to start playing again, and I'm also excited to be a part of a Clan!
Otherwise I use Gaia for roleplaying.
I used to do graphics, but Gaia decided it doesn't like me so I had to close my shop. I still do freebies now and then.
Uhhh what else to say. I'm in EST or EDT I can never remember which one.

Anyway, that's me.

WiccaBit

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500

zf78cxjdjhxgckebmnx389

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 am
My name is ahriman and i been playing zomg since my age of 14 so is back and starting a new account.

If you want to know more then read on my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm
My name is Silver Yume, but you can just call me Yume. Yume = dream in japanese. I'm a nocturnal creature who loves puns, anime, sleep, shopping, and eating. I apologize in advance but I'm probably going to sass you at some point because sarcasm is life. Quickest way to become my best friend is by feeding my sugar/junk food/food in general or giving me gold to shop. Look forward to meeting you all!

Random Facts:
fav color = blue
fav song (today) = Nightingale by Demi Lovato ( 4laugh Demi is also life)
fav tvshow = originals, GoT, riverdale
FAV ANIME = FAIRY TAIL <=== ALSO LIFE (next season in the Fall!!!!!!!)
future dog = tamaskan

food craving of the day = popcorn  

Silver Yune

Cunning Gekko

7,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Janjoic-Mi

Devoted Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 pm
Uhm Hey. . im Jan

im male 24 but my avi is a girl, not that i like to cross dress but the femmy avi have better items to me ive had my profile since '06 but have been active lately and herad the zomg was back so i want to play again
thats really it ig i hope i get to play with everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 pm
Hi, I'm Lillie, 25, and hail from the USA. I'm extremely shy, as well- *vanishes into the deep dark night* gaia_nitemareleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_nitemareright  

Lulu Rainsong

Mewling Cat

16,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Riri Lu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:15 am
Hi I'm Riri. 21 years old. Delighted to be here. Typically I only visit the forums and zOMG. I admire simplicity, so I make an effort to avoid cluttering my avatar. Outside of Gaia I am really into fitness. With movies, I certainly enjoy watching mind boggling films or films with surprising plot twists (Hit me up if you have any suggestions) Oh also I've been back for almost a month now from a 6 year hiatus. I hope to play with you all soon! x heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm
Hi! I'm Eros I'm 23 and I've been on Gaia since 2009, but took a hiatus shortly after zOMG was discontinued. Now that it's back, it seems almost impossible for me to log off. I've missed it so much!

I love dogs; food; and travel, and I'm constantly changing my avi's gender though I'm just a boy irl. I'm usually on Thursdays and Fridays during the day, EST and I can't wait to meet you guys mrgreen  

Eros of Olympus

Generous Lover

19,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Gender Swap 100

Miss-Maron-O

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:12 pm
Hello there beautiful people! I'm Maron, former Sons Of Plunder member. Been around since 05, became really active in 09'-13.
You might have seen me around, or maybe you haven't. I'm pretty relaxed and up for anything, so shoot me a request and let me know if you need quest help, or crew. I'd love to get to know all of you, and hope to see y'all soon!

G'histalt Official Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff