Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cash4Trash Gaia Purge

Back to Guilds

Cash4Trash Purge-ticipants helping to reduce clutter on Gaia. 

Tags: Cash4Trash, Purge, Declutter, Trading, Dumpster 

Reply Purge Postings
PURGE TRADE STATUS: RETIRED 4/21/2017 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm
Cash4Trash
was not expecting this to become such a huge thing when i started it. xd

A suggestion if you should ever wish to do this again to make it perhaps a bit easier on you: offer a standard amount for trash trades (items meant to be trashed not resold or otherwise cluttering up your inventory) like 5 million or whatever seems best. Then folks can fill the trade with items that are not worth too much and you can easily trash them in peace. Just a thought.

Thank you for all the trades you've helped me with in the past. emotion_hug I went to your store but didn't see anything on sale so I didn't buy anything. But I may have a froggy item for you... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:49 pm
I'm gonna miss you, but I hope you have lots of fun drawing!!!! emotion_hug emotion_hug  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:12 pm
Will you still be a member of gaia? c:
I understand completely! you def deserve to retire lolUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 pm
JoyRose
Cash4Trash
was not expecting this to become such a huge thing when i started it. xd

A suggestion if you should ever wish to do this again to make it perhaps a bit easier on you: offer a standard amount for trash trades (items meant to be trashed not resold or otherwise cluttering up your inventory) like 5 million or whatever seems best. Then folks can fill the trade with items that are not worth too much and you can easily trash them in peace. Just a thought.

Thank you for all the trades you've helped me with in the past. emotion_hug I went to your store but didn't see anything on sale so I didn't buy anything. But I may have a froggy item for you... wink

I think I will need to whee things got a bit out of hand and I never reeled them back so its totally my fault. But may come out of retirement someday. I do still plan on being around. 3nodding

I havent listed things in my shop for awhile now but I shall add stuff momentarily now that im done disburseing the st paddys prizes. 4laugh

A froggie thing?! emotion_kirakira  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:21 pm
luvlee_pretty_gurl
I'm gonna miss you, but I hope you have lots of fun drawing!!!! emotion_hug emotion_hug

Thanks dear il still be around. blaugh just not as heavily  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Will you still be a member of gaia? c:
I understand completely! you def deserve to retire lolUser Image

Yes! And this guild will stil be here. I will do little events periodically too. I just wont be on here all the time anymore... RL has missed me and I it.  

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100

JoyRose

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:31 pm
Cash4Trash
A froggie thing?! emotion_kirakira

A few extras I had. I hope you enjoy them.

I hope you'll share some of your art with us, too, as you get back into the rl art doings! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 am
Cash4Trash
Thanks dear il still be around. blaugh just not as heavily

If you do disappear for a long time, a short hello when you pop back would be great.  

luvlee_x

Kawaii Otaku

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:34 am
How about you hire staff? I can understand why a one-person crusade could be that hard to pull off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 am
Thanks for all the help you gave me in the past, and I totally understand that you need to retire and I totally support your decisions smile
Again, thanks for all the help you gave to me and the community smile  

biijii

Cash4Trash
Captain

Hopping Hopper

24,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:37 am
basselope7
How about you hire staff? I can understand why a one-person crusade could be that hard to pull off. 3nodding

I did think about this but there's not really set ways on how I do things.. its very random. so having multiple hands manage things like this would get tricky. plus coordinating something like that would also be daunting for me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 am
if theres anything that i must say, that would be Thank You! User Image  

ketchoop

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:20 pm
Cash4Trash
basselope7

I did think about this but there's not really set ways on how I do things.. its very random. so having multiple hands manage things like this would get tricky. plus coordinating something like that would also be daunting for me. sweatdrop
Ah, ok then. Well thanks for all the help, and good luck in your future endeavors! Will definitely be here for the April event!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:52 pm
I hope real life won't be as hectic as your gaian life! Thanks for your service it's been a great help 030  

Kiba Ryuun

Man-Hungry Receiver

17,615 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

Nagi Blu

Nine-tailed Fox

15,140 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm
Awww am going to mess you hanging around as much but yeah you helped me keep for getting overwhelmed but I do give and sale alot of things to keep from having to much.I may have one of those give away items under a million and sale items that over a billion for a cheaper price when I get a compter.I would actually would like to get to chat with you.  
Purge Postings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff