3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

But it's only for the best.. well for myself.

It's not my fault I'm dangerous...

User Image

User Image

I'm just meant to be Venomous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🐍

The waiter brought their plates and set them in front of each male. The two thanked the man and agreed on tipping him with a nod. Keita smiled reaching for a fork for his noodles to start eating at his spaghetti while Zero cut at the medium rare steak he'd ordered. Slurping a noodle into his mouth the snake sighed, "I know I said enough with Silas but if it all came down to it. Is it an act with that woman? Honestly I didn't think he seemed interested in women. Nor men I just see him being only into himself. I don't know why I'm asking you as if you know him at all.. Just thought I'd ask a loud since my mind kept driving me nuts.. But anyways.. Are you enjoying your meal love?" The snake rambled but finally ending with a question and gave an awkward smile in return to the other. He frowned that his mind headed in the direction of the demon his agent was pushing over onto him.

Zero watched as the snake battled with himself and started to softly laugh wanting to be appropriate in the building they sat in. He set fork back onto his plate against the meat.
"Haha.. I knew I was no match. But I haven't the slightest idea about the man although I will soon after you two are publicized together. The media loves to barge their way into places they don't belong" The boy commented surprised that Keita had paid him full attention and the battle that he was having was ignored. Keita shrugged, "I'll get use to it. Hopefully I'm all kept together and not found on my porch drunk for them to get camera happy." he said chuckling at the thought. "And stop saying you have no chance. I was just simply curious. I told you I know nothing about him so my mind runs non-stop with questions I'd hope to get answered by him or someone whose close to him. I'm not interested in him romantically." The teen reassured the other. He's too rude.. Sees me as a toy.. Refuses to tell me about who he is.. He thought and looked down at his plate seeing that he was picking his fork at a meatball. Keita stabbed the ball of hamburger and slide it into his mouth chomping away at the meat until it was safe enough to swallow.

The two males finished their plates, grabbed napkins to clean their cheeks and mouths and stood. Keita reached into his pocket for his wallet paying for the meal and Zero placed a few bucks onto the table for their assigned waiter to come back to. The snake smiled at the other as they left out the door and back into the night. They entered back into the vehicle, which Keita drove carefully out of the parking lot and pulled onto the street heading in the direction he came from to get back home. Keita pressed a buttoned on his door allowing his and Zero's window's to roll down allowing the cool breeze to flow throughout the car. He reached forward to turn the radio on to fill the car's silence. "Feel free to change the station to which ever you like love." He said wanting the other to be flexible around him.

Keita slowly eased the car to a stop when he pulled up to a stop light. He placed his finger back onto the side of his door pressing a button holding onto it as the roof of the car slowly detached from the front left over their heads and tucked under it's designed spot to rest whenever he felt like driving without the roof. "Since it feels nice I just decided to drive without a cover on our heads. You can enjoy the stars as I drive." The teen said as he turned the knob of the volume lower so that the music didn't blast. Keita looked around the area seeing someone laying down on a nearby bench. The snake stared harder recognizing the male, "Silas?" When the light turned green the snake slowly pulled over to the side of the word allowing cars to pass by and his side being closer towards the bench. He called out to the other, "What are you doing out here?" The teen turned back towards Zero whose attention was on the stars observing them he seemed to be trying to find a constellation. Keita then turned his attention back on the fiend who remained laid out on the bench, he frowned waiting for his answer.

🐍

"I'm not as kind as you believe."

(Ooc: )

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:05 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

And wash the blood from both my hands

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

Silas stared up at the sky and found himself thinking more than he usually did. Maybe he should go back to his birthplace, even just to visit, walk on the same grounds hr had tread so much as a pup. But then again it wasn't a forest anymore, in fact it was probably a city not much unlike this one. So then where should he go? At least for now the answer was back to his apartment, but doing that wasn't much easier.

The next thought was what to do about Rose and his agent, when he did decide to leave this city should he tell them? He knew even if he didn't tell Rose she would find him, but what about the male? He shook his head slightly, not saying anything would probably be easier. And as for where he would go... perhaps just anywhere. It didn't really matter, he had enough money and it had always been easy to find a job. He could just wander around until he found another interesting place or person.

And this track of thought brought him back to the other model. How long before he wasn't interesting any more? Maybe a few days? A week or two? Maybe he would stay in this city until he got bored of his newest plaything. That seemed like the easiest way you decide things. It was about this time, his eyes closed while he tried to convince himself to get up and start walking, when he heard a car pull up beside him.

He stayed motionless, eyes closed as he waited to hear someone get out, but instead he heard a familiar voice. He opened his eyes and looked at the other model as he sat up slowly on the bench. He opened his mouth slightly as if to say something then closed it in thought. He stared for some moments before finally answering. "Ah, I'm a bit lost is all, figured I'd sleep here tonight." He said it half jokingly, an edge to his voice. He noticed the other male in the car and nearly grimaced. It was bad enough that he felt uncomfortable around his coworker, but now there was another person.

He opened his mouth again. "Can you just tell me how to get to-" He stopped, what was his address again? He sighed heavily, he couldn't remeber since it didn't matter normally, if he walked to a place it was easy enough to walk the same path back. "I guess just tell me where the agency we were at today is." At least he knew how to get home from there.

I can't see the ending
There are people who know my every secret
I'm tired of pretending

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita watched Silas open his mouth to say something and raised an eyebrow when he closed his mouth with no response. He started to press his foot on the gas pedal though paused when he heard the other start speaking. The snake pulled his key from the ignition shutting the car off and removed the seat belt from his body. "Sleeping on a bench seems real comfortable for someone like you." He said sarcastically, looking over at Zero's who was now eyeing Keita. Keita turned his attention back onto Silas when he noticed him looking at the passenger and frowning. "I'm gonna get out and walk over to him so it's easier to hear." he said to the boy as he pushed open his door bumping his hip to close it and walked in front of his car onto the sidewalk and in front of Silas.

The teen sat down beside the other and placed a hand onto his thigh, spinning the key around his finger while he looked at Silas. "To where..?" He asked unsure what the one who sat beside him was trying to say. Keita sat back on the bench pressing his back against the cool metal feeling it's coldness through his thin black top. His eyes still remained on Silas not seeing that Zero was looking back and forth between the two models.
"Breath taking.." The boy muttered to himself and looked away from the two and down at his hands toying with his fingers to distract himself from staring at the two eye catchers.

"Oooh. The agency? Well to get to my house I have to pass by it. I could drop you off there if you'd like. It's not too far by car but it would be a long walk." Keita said smiling when he heard the quiet comment Zero made of the two not being human came in handy sometimes. He stopped spinning they key and set it down in his lap allowing his eyes to look up into the sky and off of the other model. "I'm sure you're in a hurry to get home likewise with me. I wanna be well rested for work tomorrow." he mentioned closing his mouth and awaited Silas's response.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc: I'm sorry I didn't notice I wasn't quoting you. /. )

volo morior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He felt a bit unnerved when the other sat beside him on the bench. Normally he didn't mind being close to others, after all they had been much closer today at work. But right now he was on edge, tired, sore and the more he thought about it there was another feeling. Slowly he realized it was probably from drinking and then using his powers, perhaps the alcohol was effecting him more because of it. That would explain much of his strange feelings tonight, it was very rare that he got buzzed off normal liquer. And aparently it made him feel awful.

He barely heard the male in the car and turned his head to look at him but by then the other had looked away. He listened to Kei continue to talk and just sighed, leaning heavily back on the bench. "You can just point, don't want to interfere with you and that boy." He said making a gesture with his hand towards the other. "I doubt you really planned on being well rested tomarow if you're taking home someone with you." He gave the other a smirk, maybe he just wanted to get everyone annoyed with him tonight.

When he thought that he chuckled a bit, leaning his head back as he did so slightly. It wasn't like him to come so close to a real laugh, but he wasn't feeling like himself. "Anyways I forgot to mention this first, but if anyone asks you about spending the night with me just tell them it was a lie. My agent and Rose both think I'm sleeping with you, but they'll belive you right away over me." He chuckled again, standing slowly. He tapped his phone in his pocket. "I needed a lie to get them to leave me alone but now they keep calling. Can't belive they actually think I'd spend time on such foolish things." He said the last part almost under his breath.

Finally he just looked back at Kei, a soft look to his face but the usual coldness to his eyes now. "Regardless I probably won't be there tomarow." He knew himself well enough. It would take at least half a day before hentering had rested enough to recoup his powers, and probably several more hours before he was in any mood to deal with people. Then again that would mean he would be missing his second day. Would he get fired? Probably not, and it didn't really matter. But then again if he was he couldn't play anymore. He ran a hand irritable through his hair, he was wavering between wanting to sleep and not wanting to go home to do so.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~no worries smile

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

"It's not interference when I'm just dropping you off to where you want to be, but have it your way. Just walk straight from here and when you make it to the next street light you'll turn left walk down a block and on the right should be where the building is located." Keita said regretting the decision of being generous to the other and simply stood up from the bench walking back towards his convertible. He then turned back around to face Silas as he pressed his butt against a door of his car and forced a smile. "I'm not the type to be quick about getting into one's pants." he muttered. The forced smile turning into a frown while he shook his head at the other.

His face twisted up when he heard Silas speak about his date and agent thinking the two were actually sleeping with each other. "Why would you use me as a lie?" The snaked asked. "Nevermind no need to answer that. But i'll be sure to say that it was that way my agent isn't up my spine." He said and walked around the vehicle to his door grabbing the handle, "I can believe you'd be interested in things of that nature by the way you act and say things." The snake grumbled and opened his door setting down in his seat and pulled the door shut quickly beware of incoming cars who didn't care to look at their surroundings.

Keita's attitude soon vanished when he heard that Silas most likely wouldn't come into work the next day. He smiled brightly and faced the other model, "I hope your agent will be fine with that news. Make it home safely." The snake said with a chuckle as he placed his key in the ignition. "Take your time coming back to the agency to shoot with me." Kei said as he pulled off into the street not needing to hear another comment from Silas he knew would probably set him into another bad mood. He turned his attention to Zero, "now for us. Light drinks, quick showers and off to bed?" he questioned the boy who nodded in return. "We'll continue our event tomorrow after I'm done shooting. Maybe you'll join in and watch." Keita said to the other as he drove down the road, turning to pass the agency building and drove on to make it home.

"You two really are the perfect match. Well the two of you look like one, but after watching the both of you interact.. Not so much." Zero commented as he opened the door and stepped out of the car joining Keita on the porch who was unlocking the front door. "Well that's good to know. Our relationship will remain behind the camera and not personally. I'm totally fine with that." Keita said to the boy as they made their way into his home. Zero closed the door behind them and turned the locks. The two took their turns in the showers, drank white wine while having small chat and found their selves in the snake's bedroom wrapped in each other's arms fast asleep.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc:)

volo morior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:27 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He listened to the others directions and quickly repeated them in his head so he wouldn't forget. Though it was easy enough. He didn't bother saying anything back when the other frowned at him, he wasn't trying to be friendly, he didn't have to be, so why apologize? He was irritable and taking it out of him for no good reason. That was all. He listened to the rest then watched them drive away, he stayed silent and stood there until the car was come potent out of view. Finally he sighed and started walking, turning on his phone to check the time. When it came to life it took some minuets as messages kept popping up until it finally fell silent. He idly looked through the messages and missed calls, noticing it all totaled up to some few dozen attempts at contacting him. He rand a hand through his hair and thought about letting them know he was at least alive but decided against it.

He realize it was late, and it took far longer to walk home than he had originally thought, but it didn't matter much. He made his way to his apartment and threw the door open to pitch black. He flicked on a light as he shut the door behind him quickly deciding that he was in no mood to shower even though he felt disgusting. He removed his clothes and left them as a lump on the floor before laying nude on his bed. He let out a long slow breath before removing parts of the spell, first changing his ears until they looked like a canines top his head, then allowing for a tail of similar origins to appear at the base of his spine. He also produced claws and sharpened canines, and one eye returned to a pale milky blue. He idly thought about how he could have avoided being hit had he vision in that eye, and even with his powers the best he could do was make it look like it functioned normally.

His ears folded back on his head as his tail flicked in annoyance, he would rather have reverted to his true form but changing the area that was healing on his face would make it take longer, so instead he stayed in this half form that at least was more comfortable than his human one. He also removed the spell that was covering his bruise which now showed as a dark blue mark on his cheek and jaw bone. He curled up slightly, closing both eyes, he had been using too much energy between his form, hiding his injury, and scaring the one who had punched him. As he started falling asleep he dimly thought he should eat but was already asleep before he could force himself up to do so.

By the time morning came he had not awoken, not until his phone buzzed to life. He groaned and turned over but sat up quickly when the sore part of his face hit the pillow. He looked down angrily at the buzzing device before looking at the caller id. It was of course his agent and his ears shot back flat on his head while his tail swished furiously. It was too early! He picked up and before the other could start talking he spoke. "I'm not coming in today, I'm going back to bed!" He then quickly hung up and flopped back down onto his pillow. Within second the phone rang again and he growled under his breath. This time when he answered it was the other who spoke first.

"Are you okay?" Silas blinked, sighing. He rolled onto his back as he rubbed some of the sleep from his good eye. "Yeah, I'm fine." There was a long pause between the two of them before the male on the other end cleared his throat. "I know you want to rest, but if the shoot is later could you make it? I already told the photographer for you and mr. Ichito that you wouldn't be coming, but in exchange for me sticking my neck out for you I need a favor." He said this last part slowly and some thing in his voice made Silas realize what he was asking. Another heavy silence followed before he finally gave in. "Yeah, I'll do it, but you have to pick me up and buy me some food." Sure he wasn't supposed to be bargaining, but the other agreed and they hung up. Silas finally relaxed into his bed and decided to sleep a bit longer before getting ready, hoping he wouldn't have to run into the other model when he went in today. He didn't need the other knowing anything else unnecessary about his life.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

The snake's eyelids slowly uncovered his golden orbs and he pulled his arms from around the other and sat up on his bed. He looked over at Zero a gentle smile formed on his lips as he admired how cute the other appeared while he slept. Keita slid from his bed, careful not to wake the boy and made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he stepped in. He had a thought of letting loose and transforming into his snake form but quickly pushed the thought aside not wanting Zero to wander around and find him. He wanted only for himself to know about the inhuman side of him, well other than the other model who was just as supernatural as Keita.

Keita slid out of his night clothes and headed for the shower, turning the knob and allowing the cold water to hit his skin. He was use to letting the water take it's time to heat up while he was underneath it. The teen grabbed a cloth submerging it in body soap and started to scrub his body, rinsing it when he was done. Finishing in the shower he dried himself, brushed his teeth, fixed his hair and left from the bathroom, naked.
"Keita...? ..you're already u-" Zero voice quickly shut off when he stared at the model, completely speechless. However, Keita continued walking towards his closet to pick out what he was going to wear to the agency today. The snake stop searching when he heard his phone go off and turned back around to face the other not a trace of clothing on his body and smiled.

"Yes love i'm up. Do you mind grabbing my phone and see whose bothering me now?" He asked chuckling at Zero's eyes that remained glued on his figure.
"S-sure.."Zero finally replied, shaking his head to snap out of his trance and a blush coloring his cheeks. He turned on his side and stretched his arm to retrieve Keita's phone turning the screen on sliding his finger along the device and opening the message. "It's the other model's agent." "Oh?" "He says that Silas won't be coming in today but it's fine for you to go in and do some solo shots." The snake's cell went off again. "Your agent just says you need to hurry. Your shots are for a couple magazines that want you on their cover." Keita nodded and turned back to his closet to find something to wear. "Will you be coming with me? Or would you like me to take you home on my way there. I'm sure your parents or whatever guardian is freaking out right about now." He asked the other pulling out a pair of black sweats and a long sleeved white tee. "I would like to go.. but I don't wanna get in the way of anything.. My parents aren't too big on when it comes to me and what I do." Zero replied. Kei pulled on black boxers and slid his arms through the sleeves of his shirt and got into his sweats. He walked over towards his dresser to grab socks while answering, "fine with me and you wouldn't get in the way it's a pretty big building with pretty big rooms." Sliding on a pair of converse not really caring about his attire for the shoot today since the designer always handed him clothes as soon as he walked in the door. "Well go hurry and freshen up. Get whatever you find your style in my closet and get dressed. I'll be down in the kitchen making a quick snack. Then we'll be off on our day." With that the boy nodded and did as the snake said.

Keita grabbed his phone and left downstairs to the kitchen. He placed two pieces of bread in the toaster and spreaded strawberry jelly on each one for him and the other. When Zero joined him the two ate their toast and Keita looked him over seeing he got faded jeans, a white short sleeved v-neck and his own shoes, all white converse. "Well don't you look cute. They may let you model with me." He complimented and started for the front door. "..maybe get your own career started.. could take Silas's spot.." he muttered to himself as they left from the house and entered his car. '..hmm..' The snake thought a sigh leaving from between his lips as he drove down the road headed for the building.

Parked in front of the building Keita grabbed a hold of Zero's hand dragging him into the building. He smirked at the funny look he received from his agent and the snake lifted the two male's entwined fingers into the air. "I'm ready when you are. Do you think he could get in a picture as well? Juust one? Please? Silas isn't here anyways and won't be coming." Keita pleaded with his agent until he finally gave in and the shooting begun, first with Keita on his own for a couple magazine coverings and one with Zero to be posted on the internet. The teen knew the paparazzi would have fun with the image.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc: I'm sorry. I had a bad infection and my mouth was swollen. But I'm all better now thanks to antibiotics ^.^ Also, I like how they didn't fall for each other as soon as they saw each other or after a conversation between them. But how do you think the two will come to like each other? I'm working on what to do with Zero. I mainly just used him to make my posts longer sweatdrop and to brainstorm some ideas.)

volo morior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:27 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He awoke after an hour or so and grumbled. His phone was buzzing and he looked over to see a few spam texts from his agent to make sure he was getting ready. He shot back a quick reply before getting up and walking to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and was glad the bruise was already a faded yellow green color, this was much easier to hide and less sore. He decided to shower and let the water run through the fur on his ears and tail. He scrubbed himself fully and was glad to spend some time in this format instead of pretending to be human.

But that couldn't last long and he was fuming even more that he had to be in his least comfortable form for a shoot. As he dried his hair he hid his ears and tail again with a spell before working on the rest of himself while looking in a full mirror. His grimace as he hid his bruise and made his features more feminine. He again hid his blind eye as well making it a burning amber like his other. He then moved to his body and changed its form slowly, reducing some parts like muscle and bone while adding others like fat.

When he was finally finished his chest was heavy with breasts, his hips wider while his frame was dainty. He'd even managed to shorten himself a couple inches. Lastly he made his silver hair longer until it ran halfway down his back. He turned and looked at himself, making sure everything was as it should be and scowled. By all appearances he was now female. And he hated it. Though he was male able he identified as male and walking around like a female-human female no less!- was horribly uncomfortable.

He trudged out of the bathroom and pulled on a pair of boxers that fit uncomfortably on his fuller waist, then his black sweats that were too long. Lastly he pulled a baggy tank top over his head which didn't do much to hide his cleavage, but he'd never been self conscious about his body, and that was even more true in this form, why should he care? He slipped on his shoes and tied them tighter so they wouldn't come off his smaller feet before grabbing his cell and making his way to wait for his manager.

He got some weird looks, but that was to be expected, and as he waited outside he felt many stares that made him even more irritable. When the male finally made it to pick him up he quickly slid in and shot the other a hard glare. "You owe me 3 lunches." He said in his now feminine voice. He felt the others eyes on him and pickled, but his agent finally looked away and began driving. They spent the ride in silence, Silas leaning against the window heavily.

When they made it to the agency he was lead to a studio where many half naked men were having their photos taken and he sighed, at least he didn't have to pretend to be polite like this, in fact he was expected to act like his usual cold self. He felt a few stares on him when he came in but he just walked over to the dressing area without meeting anyone's eyes. A young girl looked over his female body quickly before rummaging around for undergarments to fit his chest and as he stripped seamlessly she also retrieved a pair of underwear as well. Seemed they hadn't expected a girl to show up without a bra or panties.

Once he'd pulled on everything, matching white under garments with a bright red cutoff shirt and a too short black skirt, and lastly horribly uncomfortable black heels that he already felt cutting into his skin. Thankfully at these shoots no one talked much, he just posed himself with the others as instructed, all the while annoyed with his heavy chest that was being compressed and underwear that was riding up. He also hated being forced to be in submissive poses like this, he'd much rather be posing as a male.

When it was finally over he quickly made his way out to the hall to wait for further instructions from his agent. He needed a break, his feet were raw and he rubbed them with a dark look on his face. "At least I didn't run into that boy, last thing I need is him seeming me playing at being a female." He spoke under his breath, hoping he could just be done, change and revert back to his male form at least. He leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs as he assumed females did, crossing his arms as he tried to lessen the weight on his chest. "Such ridiculous things." He was scowling but didn't care, as far as anyone was concerned he was just some fill in female model, tomarow he could pretend none of this happened when he came in again as a male to resume playing with his toy.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~no worries smile glad ur better!
Also sorry kinda rambly, been working doubles, so tired lol, and Idk, was thinking maybe have them slowly get to know each other and realize the other isn't as bad as they think/can trust the other?
And yeah I don't do alot of insta romance, it's fun when they hate each other and have to work through it lol

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita wrapped his arms around the other's neck pleased with the height difference with Zero being taller. He slowly pushed himself up on his tippy toes and pressed his lips onto the other male's while the photographer snapped the camera allowing the flash to light them up and capture the picture. The snake turned to the crew, smiling, glad that the two males were done for the day. He slid his hand down Zero's arm and grabbed a hold of his hand taking the two of them off set and over to his agent. "So what do you think? How do we look together?" Keita asked eyeing the male carefully as he spoke. "The two of you look great.. but y'know Keita. Silas is locked in on the job. So I hope you weren't trying to get him out of his spot." The snake rolled his eyes after the other finished his sentence. "I wasn't trying to do that. I just wanted to know how you thought me and my boyfriend looked together." He stated grinning at the expression his agent gave and ignoring Zero's. "Now since the two of us are done here. We'll be on our way." As soon as he was done speaking Keita gripped Zero's hand tighter and pulled the mortal out of the room and into the parking lot of the building.

On the road, Keita pulled up to a red light he looked over to see Zero's eyeing him curiously, he chuckled. "What? Shocked I called you my boyfriend in front of my agent?"
"Well- that too but boyfriend? We only just met." Zero spoke hastily causing the other to laugh. Keita covered his mouth to stop his laughter and to start talking. "But we're working towards that. I just let my agent know in advance. Obviously we both know we aren't dating right now. But who says we won't be later on?" The snake asked the other as he pressed his foot on the gas turning his attention slowly from Zero's face and back onto the road. "We need a break, let's go get something to eat? Get to know each other more than we did last night?" He asked driving past another car to cut in front of ignoring the honk gaining a smirk out of him. Zero nodded, "Sure Keita and thanks for your explanation really cleared things up and I'm happy to take the opportunity of being yours one day." Keita nodded and turned into a drive way of a restaurant parking in an open space. "I'm feeling pizza, you?" "I'll see when we get inside."

After ordering the two sat across from one another and began talking to one another. While in the middle of their conversation Keita felt the other place his hand onto his thigh underneath the table and the snake felt color coming onto his cheeks. Zero smiled at the reaction he got from the other. "Oh? He blushes. I thought you were all smirks and smart responses." The male said as he watched Keita avert his eyes and suddenly bringing them back onto him. "Takes the right person to bring it out of me." The snake responded smiling. He placed a hand onto his glass of lemonade and brought it to his lips to drink while the waiter arrived at their table with their food and setting in the plates in front of each of them. Keita nodded the waiter off placing the glass onto the table and started to eat. Zero watched the other, the line the other said to him still running in his head shaking his head to get the thought away he began to eat.

Their plates completely clean and the check paid, a few left over bucks to tip the waiter. The two males left from the building and entered the car, Keita driving all the way home with Zero in the passenger seat. Finally parking in front of his house the two exited the car and made their way into his home. "Now what shall we do. I found out a lot about you and you're quite interesting. Let's just sit and watch a movie? I'll make popcorn or whatever it is hum- people eat while in the theater." Keita said to the other who had already sat down on the sofa in front of the big screen that was still turned on from last night. Zero nodded and with that the snake entered the kitchen opening a few cabinets getting a bag of popcorn and placing them into the microwave.
"During the movie.. I might feel like stealing a kiss like you did at the shoot today. Don't hit me if so." Zero said getting a chuckle from Keita. "I wouldn't hit you but I do like this difference you're more talkative and confident towards me." He said as he dumped the bags of popcorn into a big hemisphere shaped bowl making his way into the living room setting back on the sofa next to Zero. "Maybe something scary?" He suggest the remote in hand as he surfed through categories looking for a movie. Zero nodded and the snake continued to search until finding one they both agreed on.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

(Ooc: Okayy ^.^ I'll make Zero his boyfriend for now. It could add drama for when Keita and Silas start to actually like each other c:)

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:58 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

He had been sitting in the hall a short while when his agent approached and sat in an empty chair beside him. Silas gave the other a glare to which he merely received an apologetic smile. This put him off a bit and he turned instead to look at the opposite wall. The hall was empty though he could hear that inside the room he had exited they were changing to a different shoot. "So are you really ok?" The question nearly made him jump, it wasn't like the other to be concerned. "One little punch by some human pup isn't going to kill me." He spat, how weak did the other think he was?

"That's not what I meant. I'm concerned that you got hit in the first place, that's not like you. It's also not like you to lose your composure and torment a human in a crowded public place either. Rose and I are worried." The agent wasn't looking at him, instead he sat relaxed, staring off somewhere. Silas huffed, what was he? Some senile dog that they had to coddle? But even then all he could do was continue the heavy silence, he didn't have an answer for the other. Why had he been careless? Was he getting too comfortable in this safety? The world had become so mild now and perhaps he was letting down his guard. "Also that boy you "like" brought in some other kid, said he's his boyfriend. The photographer gave me an earful since you two are supposed to be an item. He wants you to break them up." The agent chuckled a bit at this last part, as if Silas cared about such foolish things as relationships.

Silas mulled this over, no he didn't care about the photographer, but he hadn't realized that the human male he had met the night before was actually in a relationship with his new toy. His silence drew the agents attention who was examining him with curious eyes. "What?" Silas said when he realized the other was staring. "Do you actually-?" The agent started before Silas cut him off. "I was hoping to have fun with that boy, but if he has a boyfriend it may be too much trouble." He leaned his head back against the wall, amber eyes looking at the chipped ceiling tile. "I heard that the two of them were at the club last night when you got hit." Ah, so this was where he was going with this whole bit. Silas sighed.

"Anyways is the shoot over? I want to get back home." He stood, the heels cut back into his skin and he grimaced, such horrid things truly. His agent nodded slightly and stood as well. Silas began walking away, planning to change before making a trip to the bathroom to change back into his normal form. His agent though put a hand on his shoulder which he flinched away from. The other male retracted his hand and looked Silas over again and the fox felt himself getting irritated, why was he being treated this way? All because he got hit? He wasn't a child! "What are you going to do back at home? Eat some microwave dinner and drink? Sleep for 12 hours?" The others voice was a bit harsh and held pity that Silas didn't want or need. "Why not go out, find someone to spend time with? You know Rose and I-" He knew what was coming next and just turned and stormed off.

Once back int he room he quickly changed clothes and before his agent could stop him he swiftly exited the building from a back door before making his way to a side street. He knew that if he had spent the time to change back the other would have cornered him and so he decided to wait until he got home. As he walked he kept his head down, too many males had tried to hit on him or touch him in the past in this form and it was very unwelcome. But just then he was fuming and others seemed to notice and tried to avoid him. He had thought that after knowing him as long as they had the agent and Rose had realized what he thought of them. They weren't friends, they were just two white blobs in an otherwise dull shadowy world. That's all there was to Silas, black and white, and soon those who interested him dimmed and joined the black world around him.

He stopped on a street he wasn't horribly familiar with but didn't care, he knew how to get back to the agency form here and so could get home. But his feet still hurt from wearing those heels and wearing his currently over sized tennis shoes wasn't helping. He found a bench to sit on and decided to rest for a short while before going home. He then realized the other had been correct though, he would go home, possibly eat, maybe drink some liqueur from his home town, then sleep until the shoot tomorrow. It was a common pattern for him, but what else was there? Company of others? Not likely. He sighed and wondered what the other male was doing right now. Probably being "normal" and spending time with that boyfriend of his. He thought it with a bit of mocking, so what if he wasn't "normal"? He had spent this much time alone, merely playing with others when it suited him, so why change? After all you can't be lonely if you never knew companionship with another.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita eyes opened while reaching up to rub his eye with the back of his hand. He started to adjust himself when he heard a groan from underneath him. The snake raised an eyebrow looking down to see he was on top of Zero. His first move would have been to hurriedly get off the other waking him in the process but Keita sighed and carefully laid back down onto the boy. He rested his head against the other's warm bare chest. wait.. skin..? The snake raised himself again turns his eyes downward and realize the boy was shirtless and he quickly looked down at himself, relaxing when he saw his clothes still on his body. Wonder when he took that off.. He thought as he eyed Zero's chest pressing his cold palm against it feeling the other start to move, the snake slowly slid his hand down the mortal's chest. I'm glad he did.. The teen noted happy with the other's toned stomach, pecks and smooth skin. He rested his head back onto the skin of the other and looked out a nearby window to see the sky dark filled with twinkling lights, the moon shining into the dark room giving it a bit of light. "Did we really sleep for that long..?" Keita asked quietly to himself, he started to close his eyes but hurriedly opened them back up when he heard his cell vibrating against the glass table. He groaned and stretched his arm over to grab the device and bring it to his set of eyes.

The snake had to adjust the brightness on his display settings since the lit up screen caused irritation to his eyes. He slowly drug his finger across the screen unlocking the code and tapped into his messages. Keita looked over the message that was sent from his agent.
The photographer isn't too happy about you and your new boyfriend. The whole idea was for you and Silas to be a pair, but I messaged you to remind you to come into work tomorrow. Didn't want you up all night with your boy toy. -Agent The snake frowned after reading the last word not thinking he would have to go in the next couple of hours. Hopefully Silas decides to stay in away from the shoot again.. He thought as he laid his head back down, closing his eyes and falling back to sleep.

Morning hit and Keita felt something continously bumping his shoulder, groaning, he opened his eyes to glare at the other. "What Zero?" He said as he reached up pushing himself off of the other.
"You're late for the shoot." Zero stated calmly, pointing to the snake's phone. Keita quickly stood up looking towards his phone. "It's been going off all morning. I've been trying to wake you up this entire time, but you stayed asleep until now." The boy added, Keita quickly reached down grabbing a hold of his phone and ran towards the staircase and up each step. "Thanks for waking me love! Sorry for the attitude." He called out as he made it into his bedroom and closed the bathroom door behind him. Zero nodded at the other and sat up, he had walked down the hall to the laundry room where he placed his clothes he wore previously into. Fully undressing in the room he grabbed his clothes from the dryer and put them onto his body along with his shoes. The boy tossed the ones he borrowed into the dirty hamper. Not really having an appetite he walked back into the living room sitting back down onto the couch and waited for the model to rush down.

Kei looked himself over in a mirror wearing white jeans, a red v-neck and red adidas shoes. The model ran a hand through his hair fine with the tousled look of it and walked over towards his nightstand grabbing his keys and placed his phone into his back pocket. He had already replied to one of the ten messages from his agent letting him know he overslept and that he was on the way. He quickly left from his room closing the door behind himself, skipping down stairs, walking over towards the couch grabbing Zero's hand dragging him from the couch and out the front door. The two headed for the car getting seated and the snake pulled out the driveway and onto the street.

Nearly speeding Keita finally made it to the building parking in his reserved spot. The two males exited the car and joined beside each other to stand in front of the agency. The snake sighed shaking his head and reached over to grab hold of Zero's hand. "I like being center of attention.. only when I'm not being scolded.. Joking." He said more to himself than the other as he started walking for the entrance Zero following beside him. Checking in with the receptionist the two males turned down a few hallways and finally stood in front of the door of the shoot. Kei grabbed the knob with his free hand, turning it, "Let's continue holding hands. It's fun to piss one of the crew members off. Well to me." he whispered to Zero as they both stepped into the room allowing the door to shut behind them. Keita smiled at the faces that turned to look his way mostly annoyed expressions and he walked over to his seat with Zero hand in hand. The teen allowed the boy to be seated first and he casually sat on top of the boy's lap. "I'm here.. sorry again for being late. I overslept.." He said to the crew and the people began moving again, stylist and designer organizing clothes and the photographer messing with his camera along with the rest of the crew who continued organizing the set. "Atleast I'm not that late." Keita said speaking to Zero who had placed the palm of his hands onto the snake's thighs and nodded. Keita waved his agent off glad that he messaged him to reassure the male so he wouldn't chew off his nails and pull his hair out. The snake leaned back onto the mortal's chest grinning as they engaged into a conversation while Keita waited for the shoot to actually begin. While talking his eyes helplessly scanned the room and he spotted the male he hoped not to see over in his area seated in his assigned chair. Keita turned his attention back onto Zero to ignore the presence of the other model.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

volo morior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 am
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

Silas sat there for some hours, he was tired but didn't plan to sleep outside and so once it was suitably dark he started walking home. At some point his phone had been going off, aparently his agent had stopped by his house and was perplexed why it was empty, but Silas was glad he'd decided to avoid going there until well after the other had given up and left. When he finally made it into his apartment he removed his clothes and after ensuring that his face was suitably healed he breathed a small sigh of relife. He had spent too many days in his unnatural forms and his energy was running very low.

He quickly changed into his true form, a white fox the size of a wolf, one eye a scarlet red and the other a dull clouded blue. He stretched like a cat, yawning and bristling his fur as he enjoyed the sensation. This form felt light, calm and comfortable. He hopped up onto his bed where he circled a few moments until he could lay curled, his muzzle resting on his tail like a pillow. He breathed out as he closed his eyes and swiftly fell asleep.

He slept deeply, and dreamed dimly about his home. He didn't have many memories of it really, just a forest and a clearing and a grave. But it was home nontheless. And when his phone began buzzing he nearly ignored it to keep sleeping but realized that today he had to go back to work, it was either that or owe another favor, and so he stood. He stretched again and his claws punctured his blanket but he didn't care, instead jumping back down to the floor and ignoring his still buzzing phone. He had to sit for some moments before he began changing his body once again, bones clicking and muscles reattaching. Finally he looked like his "normal" self. Human looking and male, two amber eyes and short silver hair. He felt the tightness of this form more now, like a coiled spring wanting to go back to his true form.

But that form didn't do him any good and so he merely showered, pulled on some dark clothes as was his custom and finally picked up his phone when it started buzzing again. He had a dozen missed messages which he skimmed threw before sending a quick on back saying he was already on his way before he headed out.

When he reached the agency he quickly found his way to the shoot and was annoyed when he was met with a few glances. He also felt the photographers eyes on him and knew the male was about to say something so he quickly made his way to the room to change. He pulled on the clothes he was handed and even though they were tight and not something he would enjoy wearing he was deeply pleased to be in a man's clothes today. He then went to sit and was happy that it seemed the photographer was too busy worrying over why now the other model was missing to bother Silas.

This gave him some time to himself, and during that time he dimly realized that he didn't feel well. Not ill, but more tired then he should be given his good rest last night. He brushed it off, he'd been using more energy lately and had been staying out late as well. But soon he was pulled from those thoughts when he felt a vibrating tension in the room. He looked up and saw the other model enter, but was a bit annoyed when he realized the human boy was with him too. He watched them sit and then looked away, he couldn't play with the other in the presence of someone else.

He sighed, perhaps this was all too much trouble and it would be easier to find something else to amuse him instead. But what else? Soon the photographer was ready and he stood, walking over to stand where he was told. Now, standing in front of lights and eyes that made his skin prickle, he felt light headed. He grimaced slightly, running a hand through his hair. Maybe he would just go home to sleep after this.... Then again he was basically wasting everyday just sleeping. He waited until the other model was with him, getting in the pose they were told to before he spoke low so only the other could hear. "Having fun with that boy then?" He spoke with a smirk on his lips, he remembered that the photographer expected him to break up the two and chuckled a bit to himself as he heard the camera begin snapping shots.

And maybe it was because he was in a bad mood, or because he didn't feel much like himself, accompanied with his usual nature of playing with others that when he was told to hold the other closer to him he did. And he also ran his fingers under the others jaw to force him to look into his eyes that were both annoyed but also bored. But in a split second decision he gently pressed his lips to the others and heard the camera click and also a small noise that he assumed was his agent choking on his coffee and had to stop a smile. He had decided that in the few moments in front of the camera with the other, away from his boyfriend, he would make the most of playing with his toy.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

Keita's attention on Zero was interrupted when he heard his name being called. He looked up to see the designer beckoning him to retrieve his selected wear, he nodded to her and leaned over to press his lips against Zero's cheek. Keita pulled away and stood turning his body to face the boy, "I'll be back when we're done." He said with a smile and turned his back to the mortal and headed towards the designer grabbing the clothes from her hands and stepped past her into the dressing room. The snake walked further into the room and stood in front of the full-length mirror and started to remove every piece of clothing from his body. He took a look at himself in the mirror and tilted his head back to look up at the ceiling, he hoped Silas wasn't up to something. After the thought the teen sighed while shaking his head and started getting dressed.

He turned looking over his shoulder to get a look at his backside then turned his head and started for the door. Twisting the knob he pulled the door in and stepped through the doorway to look around the shoot. Keita saw that Silas was gone from his seat and on the set in front of the cameras. He looked down at his shoes then back up to the set, bracing himself he headed for the set walking onto of the set and stopping in front of the lights and the other model. As the two males got into pose Keita's ear caught Silas's words and he smiled at what he heard. He looked to the camera when he heard camera clicks beginning and turned back to face the other speaking in the same level for only the other to hear. "I am. Very." He responded an eyebrow raising when he heard the other chuckle.

The snake stared at Silas's chest avoiding looking into his eyes when the other pulled him close. He then tensed when he felt the other's fingers running underneath his jaw and his head being forced upward. Kei looked into the other's eyes reading them and then averting his soon after. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed off by Silas's lips. The snake had to refrain himself from pushing the other away and kept his eyes calm to look natural for the camera as they snapped away. He heard the same choke that Silas heard and slowly pulled away from the other, hoping that the sound didn't come from Zero. Keita looked up at Silas, astonished and leaned forward once again resting his chin on the shoulder that hid his mouth and part of his face from the cameras and spoke lowly. "Why'd you do that?" He asked curiously and kept his chin where it rested.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

volo morior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:27 pm
I look in the mirror

{I try to understand}
User Image
{And piece it together}

✽ ❀❁ Silas ❁ ❀✽

When the kiss was over he found that it hadn't felt any different than any other contact he'd had so far with this male. It didn't make his heart pound, didn't feel good nor bad. Maybe he was a bit disappointed in that, he'd hoped for something more interesting truthfully than just another form of bland contact. He was a bit surprised though that the other didn't react much, just hid his face seemingly so he could speak without being noticed. Silas stopped a smirk from crossing his lips as the shoot continued like nothing was really happening, like this was normal. "Not sure, maybe just hoping to get some fun reaction out of you... Or out of that boy of yours." He spoke quietly.

While he wasn't really lying it wasn't wholly true. As he thought more about it now that it was done he found that he was just getting bored. Bored of those he kept infrequent company with, daily life, everything. Maybe he was just hoping for something new, fun, entertaining. And he felt a strange sense of disappointment that put him off a bit. Why did he feel that when he wasn't expecting anything? He was glad though when the camera stopped clicking and he gently put a hand on the others shoulder to put distance between them. He ran his eyes over the other swiftly, then looked away and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Anyways..." He let the thought die on his lips as he walked away, he wasn't sure what he had thought about saying but what ever it was he couldn't put into words, it wasn't a part of his personality to be forthcoming about such things.

He had gone to change and was basically naked when the door flung open behind him and his agent stepped in before shutting it quickly. Silas watched the other behind him in the mirror, the males face was completely befuddled and it made Silas smirk. "You... You just kissed someone?!" He nearly yelled, Silas just pulled up his pants and adjusted them nonchalantly. "You make it sound like I've never kissed someone." He said simply. "You haven't! I mean you're basically asexual right?" The male seemed to be trying to process this new form of Silas personality.

"I've kissed Rose before." He said and this made the other pause and so he continued. "And being asexual has nothing to do with physical contact not used for procreation." He finally got his shirt on and turned to the other. The agent seemed to be scrutinizing him and Silas just ran a hand through his hair. "Anyways," He gave pause, starting again the sentence he'd nearly said to the other male before giving a slight shake of his head. "feed me. You owe me and I haven't eaten in over 48 hours." He began walking out and the male followed him.

"You haven't eaten in that long? And you've been using your powers? Are you alright? Sick? What have you been doing that you haven't been eating-" He stopped when Silas gave him an annoyed look. "I've been out late getting decked by children and avoiding you." He spoke bitingly but the other just gave a small chuckle. At least the model was again acting more like himself so he couldn't be that bad off. "Well I can't go, I have a meeting, but take my card and go out." He Ruffles through his wallet and handed the other a card to which he got another annoyed glare. "You know I don't go out alone, I'll just eat something at home." He tried to give the card back but the other refused. "Do you even have food at home? Just ask someone to go with you and I'll pay for theirs too alright? Text me later." He then left the model standing there awkwardly before another argument could begin. Silas sighed heavily not sure if he would be better off just scrounging around at home for food rather than asking someone.

I can't see the ending
I'm tired of pretending

OOC~

Ven Vanity

volo morior

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

I'm a tad bit selfish

User Image

User Image

User Image

🐍

"...a reaction out of me? Maybe outside of work would have gotten you one." Keita said after Silas had finished his sentence. He moved his head back to the front of the male's face, his eyes searching Silas's face and frowned once he saw the common smirk on the other's lips. The teen shook his head not caring about the clicking he continued hearing and faced the camera with a straight face waiting for the photographers to be done with their work. Keita quickly glanced around the room not spotting Zero in the seat he'd sat in. That caused the snake take a small step back and move his head in the direction away from the set to get a better look of the room. "Where the hell is he?" He mumbled and returned back towards the other model, only to have his shoulder touched and Silas putting distance between the two. Keita looked up confused only to realize that the shoot was done and listening to Silas's run on sentence whom Kei raised an eyebrow at when he walked away.

He turned his attention back towards the empty chair and walked over to his agent tapping the male in his back to gain his attention. The male turned around to face Keita, "Where's Zero?" He asked bluntly the frown returning to his face when he caught his agents eyes averting.
"He left Keita. He got up, turned towards me and walked over to come and talk. He told me that he had to make it back somewhere, I forgot oh, and the kid wanted to write his number down for you so I gave him a sheet of paper which isss...somewhere in my pocket." The man said answering Keita as he rummaged through his pocket feeling smooth sheet and grabbed hold of it pulling out a piece of folder paper to hold out to the model. Keita opened the paper reading the number and pulled out his phone to dial the number and save it into his contacts. The snake pressed call and pressed his phone against his ear only to hear the line go straight to voicemail. He clenched his fist that was holding his phone and quickly loosened his grip not wanting to break the device. "I'm skeptical on this.. I think the kiss irritated him a bit but I wouldn't know why when I specifically said we had to act as a couple. Did I look like I enjoyed it too much?" He asked his agent who chuckled and waved him off to give himself time to settle. "Hmm.. well he was probably intimidated. Being ordinary and coming across people like you and Silas can be a bit intimidating and frustrating.. That's where insecurities tie in.. It isn't your fault you're just doing your job." The older male answered trying to comfort his client and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Failed to get a reaction out of me but got one out of Zero.." The snake grumbled and looked up at his agent softening his expression and relaxing his body. "Well did you see where Silas ran off to?" he asked calmly not wanting his agent to see his true emotion and kept a smile on his lips. When the male shook his head Keita nodded and walked over to the front of his now empty seat and placed his behind into it. "I guess I'll just wait for him then." He said quietly for only himself to hear. Kei looked up from his legs to see the model and his agent speaking to one another and he leaned forward placing his elbows onto the tops of his thighs, interested in the twos socializing. He watched the man give Silas a card causing the snake to narrow his eyes and the two going back and forth noticing Silas attempting to return the card. The teen laughed quietly when he saw Silas's agent end the conversation and left him standing there looking out of place. He got up from where he sat and approached the other, "I "overheard" the food situation ..want me to take you? I have no plans since Zero left unannounced." Keita asked his golden orbs boring into Silas's a scowl on his face to indicate he was the reason for his partner leaving.

🐍

User Image

"My bite will kill you."

volo morior

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items