Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Hunt is On (Viper & Riggles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm
Upon entering what used to be a camp site, Marmin shifted back to his human form. Noticing the Minotaur looking around for goods "We can see if there is anything use full here and rest if you like. There are tracks leading back to the forest we can follow when you are ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:12 pm
"I assume this to be one of their campsites rather than the location you and your brother were attacked?" Mozeen asked, poking at the ashes of their campfire with a spear.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 am
"Yes this one of their campsites. If we keep heading this way." Marmin said pointing down another set of tracks. "That will take us to where me and my brother were attacked."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 am
"You two never bothered to set traps or keep watch?" Mozeen asked, scattering the ashes with a hoof before following the tracks onward.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:09 am
"Yes we had traps, we did keep watch but It was not always necessary due to how us werewolves look like humans. We blended in quiet nicely round here but It was only a matter of time before someone noticed what we really were" Marmin said following the tracks till they lead to a small house. "We are here." Marmin said in a serious manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:17 am
With the door already smashed off its hinges, Mozeen ducked through the door frame and looked around inside. "Not bad little place." She comments, taking note of the blood trail leading out the back. "Might have been better off living closer to the humans if you look so much like them. The kind of distance you have between here and that other human settlement give reason to be suspicious of you."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:12 am
As Marmin walked through the door he was met with the blood trail, stopping him in his tracks. Marmin ignored what the minotaur was saying as he started following the blood trail, leading him outside Marmin was reunited with the corpse of his brother. Marmin slowly walked closer to his brothers corpse before falling to his knees.

He had one single stab wound to the heart and his head was severed from his body, Marmin could not leave his brother like this. Marmin slowly picked his brother up. In a cradle like position as he walked back into the house where the minotaur was. "Im going to bury my brother." He said with a blank expression before walking out again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:46 am
Shrugging with indifference, Mozeen began picking through what remained intact inside the house, looting anything that might make her stay in the cave more comfortable.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:21 pm
Once outside Marmin found a suitable spot to bury him in, gently laying him on the ground Marmin went back to the shack to find a shovel. Returning with the shovel Marmin began to dig and once the hole was big enough, he slowly placed his brothers headless corpse inside and began burying him.

Whilst burying him tears slowly started to form in within Marmin's eyes, Marmin fighting to keep himself under control as a stray tear slid down his cheek. Once Marmin had finish he rubbed his eyes before heading back into the shack to the Minotaur "Did you find everything you need?" Marmin said whilst looking at her with a serious expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm
The minotaur shrugs, a hand casually rubbing her exposed pregnant middle. "Hunters didn't leave a whole lot in one piece, but it looks like you two lived pretty humbly anyway." Gesturing the small bundle of miscellaneous goods tried over her shoulder, she added. "But I did manage to find a couple leftover pieces of fabric that could make do as blankets as well an assortment of knives and some other cookware."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:47 pm
"Yeah it was alright." Marmin said looking around the room then back to the Minotaur "Do you want me to help you carry things? Before we head back to the cave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:54 pm
"Again, I'm pregnant not a cripple. I can carry this stuff. Salvage whatever else you might want." She replies, shifting her burden to a more comfortable position on her shoulder. "We'll pick up the trail here again tomorrow."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 am
"Alright if you say so." He replied walking into the next room. Marmin began looking for anything he might find useful, after a couple minutes of looking he managed to gather some general supplies and a weapon. Marmin walked back into the room with the minotaur "I'm ready when you are." He said with a stern look.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:02 am
"Off we go then." Mozeen said, trudging off back into the forest as they retraced their steps back to her home-cave. The return trip was uneventful but took slightly longer as the pregnant minotaur took breaks to rest and answer nature's call.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas