Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]This Thing Called Parents [Sidron/Amy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:25 pm
Amy shifted a bit nervously, her vines starting to shake again. She wanted to make a good impression on Sid's parent's but she was starting to think she was doing quite the opposite. Maybe she shouldve asked about something else like more info on their clan in general? Or how they even felt about their only son dating outside of their species? "O-Oh! Ummnnn...Im sorry. Perhaps you could tell me more about Sidron as a child then? Im really curious." Hopefully she asked the right question.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm
"He was a wretched little boy who did nothing his mother told him to." A voice called from above. Apparently Freviana had been lurking on a rocky shelf in the shadows of the far cave wall. Silver eyes glowed dangerously in the dark.

Jerai's head snapped up towards the voice as his eyebrows furrowed. But once he looked back to Amy he smiled lightly. "Sidron was like most children. Adventerous. Rambunctious. Enjoyed getting into trouble most days. But he was also spoiled as well. Being the only youngling in the clan can do that to you." The dragon laughed. "He was and is still his grandmother's baby."

"I don't think she needs to know that part, father." Sidron pursed his lips slightly. It was true, his grandmother had coddled him quite a bit. But what grandmother had coddled his mother had added equal in harshness.

The older dragon laughed. "There was one time Sidron had gotten stuck in a mud hole. It took us hours to find him and when we did only his face was sticking out of the top of the hole. His whole tiny body had gotten sucked down into it from his thrashing. It took almost a week to get all the mud out of is scales. And another time he got sprayed by a skunk mini...boy did he stink!"

"Father!" He ran his hand over his face slowly. Peering out at Amy between his fingers as his father went into one embarrassing story to the next.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Amy jumped, unable to stop the small squeak that came from her mouth when she heard Freviana. She thought the older dragon went elsewhere! She frowned, working hard to keep her vines under control. The ghoulman was starting to agitate her with her nasty attitude and she didn't need to loose her temper at all while she was here. It wasn't very polite after all. However, when Jerai started spilling the beans on Sid, Amy slapped her hand on her mouth once more to stifle the laugh that was to come, looking over at her embarrassed boilfriend. She was a daddys girl through and through, and her grandfather was one of the unfortunate souls to get eaten by her grandmother years ago.

Okay she tried to hold it in, really she did, but Amy burst into a giggling fit, thinking about a tiny Sid being sprayed by a skunk mini. It was just too cute! She looked over to Sid and smiled, walking over to grab his hand, pulling it down. "You're cute when you're embarrassed....Your father tells some great stories too..." She looked to Jerai then "I would like to know more, but Im thinking your son has had enough embarrassment for a day? Could you tell me more about your clan?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 pm
He mumbled something about murdering his father in his sleep but calmed down once Amy took his hand. Giving hers a light squeeze. "He talks too much. Especially when its something embarrassing about me."

The other dragon grinned wide. "Of course, but ah. Lets go somewhere a bit more comfortable to speak and lead Old Leather Hyde to sleep." Jerai began to lead them back out the way they had come and to the entrance. Heading towards the wooden house, a storm seemed to be brewing in the distance turning the sky dark with clouds. "Hmmm....I hope the others get back before that storm hits." A breeze whipped his firey hair about before he stepped into the house. Snapping his fingers a fire started to blaze in the pit at the center of the house.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:56 pm
"Wait till you meet my parents then..." She sighed and hopped that day wouldn't be any time soon. Jack the stories they could tell...The breeze caused her hair to whip around her once more and she sighed, just taking it out of the braid so that it could whip around freely. She hopped everyone would be back too so she could meet them and so they could be safe. Flying in a storm seemed like a really bad time. When the fire started, Amy only stiffened for a second before relaxing. Growing up in her village, she was taught that fire was dangerous and destructive, resulting in many loss of life.

But since being at Halloween, Amy now knew that fire is only as destructive as the controller makes it. That and she was sure Sid could blow fire. They wouldn't do her any harm so she was safe. In fact, she wished she was a fire flower instead, that would grant her fire immunity. But alas, her fire flower cousins were few and far between. "I hope they come back safely Jerai. Flying in bad weather doesn't seem like a good time..."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:00 pm
Sidron placed a hand on her shoulder when she jumped at the fire. Giving her a reassuring smile before he took a seat on the floor next to it.

Moving about the little house, Jerai picked up a tea kettle. Filling it with water and plopping a few cloth bags into the water before he hung it on a hook over the fire. "Oh, I'm sure if it gets too bad they will find a good place to spend the night. There are many little villages that litter the mountains around our village for travelers to find shelter." He too soon settled in front of the fire, smoothing back his long red hair. "So, you wished to know more about out clan yes? What would you like to know?" The dragon gave her a curious look. It had been a long time since he really talked about the clan to outsiders.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:53 pm
Amy smiled at the hand on her shoulder, taking a deep breath before she sat down next to sid, thinking. What did she want to know first? Something intensive maybe? "Could you tell me about your clan history? How you came to be who you are today?" She was starting to see the resemblance between father and son and it was quite amazing. One of her vines slithered about, seeking Sid's tail while the other seemed to be interested in Jerai, giving off the feeling that it was staring. Amy quickly grabbed the vine. "S-Sorry...They act off of my emotions and inner thoughts...Some times its hard to control them.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:18 pm
The boil's tail wrapped around her vine, but he remained silent as Amy and his father spoke.

Pulling out a long wooden pipe, Jerai gave it a puff. The substance inside the pipe seemed to light on it's own. He poked at the fire beneath the kettle before letting out a long breath of smoke. Silent for a moment as he thought. "Well lets see. Normally black dragons are not fire breathers, our clan is a bit of an off shoot. You see black dragons are known as poison breathers. But a long time ago a clan of red dragons and black dragons began to interbreed. Eventually from their progeny came black dragons who could breath fire. And they formed our clan today." He took another drag of his pipe. "Old Leather Hyde is actually a red dragon. Because of his age his color has faded."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:45 pm
"So does this mean Sid can breathe fire and poison? Or is it just one or the other?" Amy stared at Jerai with wonder, leaning so that she could rest her head on Sid's arm while his father talked. THe fact that Old Leather Hyde was a red dragon didnt surprise her. She wanted to ask about his mother but since the she-dragon seemed to be everywhere, she decided not to lest she make her angry. "How long is your lifespan and....How old IS Sid?" Her guess was around 300, but she could be off. The thought that she was apparently dating an older man instead of a boil gave her a story idea she would start writing as soon as they got back to Amity. It was going to be something just downright wicked.

Amys eyes held a far off look as she started imaging the scenario.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 pm
"Only fire. Poison was bred out of the main clan bloodlines and remains that way. Though other dragon types sometimes come to live with us or mate with those in our clan." Jerai chuckled, lipping the end of his pipe a couple of times. "A very, very long time." When she asked about Sidron's age, Jerai glanced at his son. A slight look of surprise on his face that the young dragon hadn't said anything yet.

Well then. "A little over six hundred years old."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:22 am
Amys eyes widened and she looked up to the boil she was laying on, contemplating..."Was that why you...? N-Nevermind." she shook her head with a slight blush before looking down, keeping her hands in her lap. That....That explains a lot of things really. Now she had even MORE questions to ask him later. Swallowing, Amy decided to ask another question. "How old are you if I may ask?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 am
He gave a light shrug at her look. Sidron was still young by dragon standards so it....really didn't mean much.

"Dragons grow slow in their first few centuries." The older dragon piped up after observing her surprise. "I would say, by normal aging standards that Halloween goes by he would be the equivalent of a seventeen year old."

He tapped his pipe against the edge of a rock near the fire pit. Its contents emptying before he quickly packed it once more. "Ah me? I am seven thousand two hundred and thirty-four. Give or take a few days."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:35 am
"S-Seven thousand two hundred and thirty-four? AMAZING!" The one vine that wasn't curled around Sid's tail vibrated with excitement! Dragon were so fascinating! What else could she ask? "How....H-how do you feel about...Ermn...How do you feel about me?" She wanted to avoid this question but it would have to be asked anyway. She wanted to know opinions whether good or bad so she could know where she stood. She would love to get to know Sid's parents better, but it seemed like his mother wasn't all that impressed, which meant that she wasn't sure if they would be able to come visit more often. She had her next question ready but she waited for Jerai to possibly answer the first one.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:16 am
When Amy asked her next question Sidron shot his father a stern look.

Of course, Jerai had ignored Sidron completly. He didn't need that look from his son too. Freviana gave him enough deathly glares that his cup ran over before lunch.

A long trail of smoke rose from his lips to swirl about the ceiling. The kettle began to whistle so he moved the pot off the fire. Rummaging around for a few cups behind him. Once he had found them he turned back to the youngins. "How do I feel about you? Hmmm, well. You see like a nice girl. But I've only known you for a little while so its hard to judge." He grinned. "I'm not Freviana. I don't form my opinions of people right away.'

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:40 am
Oh thank Jack...Amy visibly relaxed even more, tucking her legs in. She liked Jerai and Old leather Hyde, but she wished Freviana would come around. Maybe after a little while she might, one could only hope. The plant ghoul took a deep breath so she could smell the tea, curious as to what the flavor was. Its smelled delicious. She was also starting to feel a bit sleepy so she decided too try to keep herself awake. "When do dragons from your clan take on a more humanoid form? And Sid is the only birth in a couple of centuries? Why is that if I make ask?"

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces