Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:53 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: AstoriaFallen
Plot Ideas:
I spy with my little eye- Is out playing with his siblings and they come across some of "kittens" victims. What is these? How did they get here.
We're the same you and I- He realizes him and his mother have much more in common than he initially thought. His blackouts are in turn something a little more than what he believed them to be. What is it? Is there another side to him that is yet to be brought to light?
We're just one big dysfunctional family- A family rp with the whole group and their fascinating family dynamic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:09 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: cursedandwandering
Basket Name: Faust
Temper: Scheming
Personality: A tiny alchemist in the making, he is very interested in figuring out how to create the elixir of life. But more so than that he's intrigued by the idea of making potions that will control and manipulate others.
Other: Due to his interest in alchemy he loves to observe Kitten's "autopsies" as it serves a good lesson on anatomy.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:10 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding:3/5/10  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:22 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Kamiki
Basket Name: Erimentha (Greek: "collector of thoughts, determined protector")
Temper: Collector
Personality: Erimentha is very true to his name, loving to learn things and an intense archivist and collector. He collects all kinds of things, like bugs and seashells and little bones.
Other: Erimentha is gender fluid, but prefers he/him pronouns.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:17 am
List updated to here
You guys are amazing <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:36 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Cheyriddle4
Basket Name: Tyrion
Temper: Opinionated
Personality: Having a mind of his own. He sometimes frowns down on things he doesn't agree with.Stubborn to a fault and hard to please. He has a very terrible sense of humor. Sarcasm and puns are his forte. He does hold some exceptions for his family though. He can't help but to love them.
Other: Likes to debate on matters.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:37 am
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username:Cheyriddle4  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:38 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding:9/28- slimy's breedings  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:48 am
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas: Do you think I am stupid?- A full grown soq comes across Tyrion with these strange red berries. Two different berries similar in color but slightly different shapes and sizes. He tries to make Tyrion play a game on trying to pick the berry that isn't poisonous. Tyrion instead tries to get the full grown soq to play it himself.

I didn't mean to- Tyrion meets a female mini whom he finds quite the looker. Unable to help himself he goes over and tries to joke with her but she ends up taking his joke as offensive and starts to cry. Unknowing to him, the female tricked him and leaves Tyrion to keep apologizing and thinking that he hurt her feelings.

Encountering the trickster again- Tyrion hasn't seen the female for weeks and he couldn't get over the fact that she tricked him! So when he comes across her he gets the idea for a challenge. Who will win this challenge of wits?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:11 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 1
Your response: Tyrion looks at his father as he leaves. Anger going through him. Once again they are left in the middle of nowhere while their dad has alone time with their mother.. He doesn't understand it. What is going on? He wants to know but as his siblings start to play he doesn't go join them. Instead he moves to go a distance away and think on this. Why are they always being brought out here at times. Why is their mother always gone at times and comes back as if nothing happened? He doesn't understand it. To be quite frank he is also fed up with it. This dumping them off alone by themselves.. Is he inviting bears to eat them? What if skinwalkers are around? His blood boils and he can't take it anymore. A flare of rebellion goes through him and he goes and storms off. His mind on getting away from there. Not even thinking on how his parents would react. It is when he is quite a distance away when the anger dies down and he starts thinking on it again. Doubting his decision. Unknowingly he had gone in a circle in his angry tantrum. It is only a few minutes before he is back in the clearing and he blinks as he see's his siblings still playing. Sighing he deems that fate didn't want him to leave yet and he goes to play with his siblings. Though bent on getting the answers from his dad when he comes to fetch them.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:40 am
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username: FrostyPeaches  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 am
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:

1.) Collecting: Erimentha collects lots of natural objects that he finds fascinating. He especially likes little bones and insects that he is leaning to pin and preserve.

2.) The cost of Collection: When he's young, not fully realizing what he's doing, Erimentha will kill a small creature, like a bird or a mouse, to get its bones. He doesn't usually feel guilty about collecting bugs, so he wasn't expecting the guilt from killing something larger. This will cause him to have somewhat of a moral crisis.

3.) Discovering the sea: being a small Usdia, its hard for Erimentha to collect seashells as readily as other collections, but nonetheless he's still enthralled with the sea. I'm hoping to have him find a good friend that is partially aquatic to help him with his seashell collecting.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:16 am
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Your creation: User Image

((its my attempt at a tattoo design - with Mommy's skull and wings for the middle, Daddy's markings around the outside, and of course the three little baskets in the hearts smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:17 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Divena
Basket Name: Malyy Cherep
Temper: Inquisitive
Personality: He loves puzzles and answers but hates questions and unsolved riddles. He thrives to learn how things work. His favorite puzzles are people. He will follow someone and watch them until he figures out how they think and why they do the things they do. The more confusing the individual is, the more fascinating Malyy finds them.
Other: He's somewhat awkward when actually interacting with others.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:26 am
Plot Ideas
Username: Divena
Plot Ideas:
1. Tips and Tricks – The more people he meets and grows the understand, the less people will interest him. After all, all personalities can be filed away into so many categories after awhile. Ever the curious little imp, Malyy would escalate from trying to learn about people to trying to learn to manipulate them.
2. In Over His Head – Being the clever little bugger that he is, Malyy would probably master manipulation. Being the generally good hearted (if morally ambiguous) type, he would never use this skill for evil, just mischief. However, many creatures don’t much care for being made a fool of, as he is likely to do. I’d like to see him scrambling to try and talk himself out of the messes he’ll get himself into.
3. Unpredictably Random -- After reaching the point where he was fairly certain he'd seen it all, he runs into an individual that is unpredictable and defies everything he had thought he knew. This would force him to reevaluate what he believed about people.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff