Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hey there tall, dark, and handsome [Verusha + Sidron] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 am
Yayoi

"Nothing wrong with that." she grinned, "need more ghouls like that." while she'd not made any female friendships, she certainly had come across more than her fair share through events and passing by. And by just simply watching interactions amongst the little clusters of them. They were all so opposite to her ownself, that it seemed silly to even attempt any kind of engagement. Heck, she had plenty that called her rough around the edges! especially her folks would say as much. Coming home with bloodied knuckles, and a few bruises and scrapes on her own person weren't signs of a the society-skewed ghoul her parents desired out of her.

Watching the elongated limbs reach further as the boil stood, Verusha rose her brows slightly again with that mild surprise that he seemed to keep bringing upon her. "pip squeak..." she slowly repeated under her breath, as if making sure she heard correctly. A casual laughter rose from her, hands pocketing into her hoodie, as she shook her head, "Hey, I'm only a pip squeak to you, cause you're so freaking gigantic." turning on her heels as Cannon eased up onto his paws as well, assuming a position between the two once again, Verusha started on leading the way to the schools front gates.

"Besides, size isn't everything around here." a wry grin crossed her lips as she peeked back at him, "I'ma lot stronger than I look, promise."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:05 am
"I suppose. Though I'm not against some soft, squishy ghouls with lacy edges." He made a squeezing motion with his hands for emphasis. For Sidron, it seemed, he spent more time in the company of ghouls than he did boils. He needed more guy friends. Sure Daggerback counted as one but he had only met one other boil at the school so far. Another dragon. But he was kind of small and...timid. Then there was that bird like boil but he was kind of weird and he couldn't really call him a friend.

He shrugged. "I just call it like I see it."

As he began to follow, he flicked his tail lightly back and forth as he walked. "Oh, I'm sure you are. I doubt you would crumble all that easily in a fight. But strength isn't everything either. Being tactical has is place as well. You can be strong but if you don't know how to access your opponent, relying on brute strength alone will get you no where."

musicaloner7

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:05 pm
Yayoi

She playfully scrunched up her nose in distaste from the boils description. "Blech." She never could understand those types. They were a dime a dozen back home, and everything her parents always wanted her to be. How boring. But Verusha just gave a small snort and shook her head in amusement, not totally surprised. Seemed to be what most boils were into.

Walking along to the schools gates, she gave one little once around to make sure no teachers were peeking, before slipping through them to head down the path leading out.

Cannon was a good look out, so any signs of unwanted attention would be alerted to the ghoul straight away. Verusha nodded along with Sidron's expanding on the topic of battle. "I'm with ya on that. I've roughed up quite a few boils who've let their big muscles get the better of them." she smirked. Glancing to the dragon, she pursed her lips in thought, "but you're a big guy, and seem to have some brains in that head of yours. Lethal combo." she unpocketed a hand to swivel her hand in a gesture around them, "lots of people here don't think about that kinda stuff."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff