Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Demons and Angels: The Next Gernation ((Open, Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:38 pm
Mysterious girl Sasha

https://40.media.tumblr.com/75c592a4c60553336071f7134c48cc7c/tumblr_nlcxpvAato1rvrw2eo1_500.png

FoxgirlSaika
Axelpwnsuall

However as Sophia and Sydney were speaking a strange girl walked up to them, seemingly appearing from nowhere as she looked the odd well to her at least twins over almost lifelessly. " Umm excuse me I am sorry to interrupt but do either of you know where I can find a man named Magnus, he's a general of the angels if that information helps at all. I am supposed to meet up with him but I have become lost, as I have a terrible sense of direction. If you require payment for this information sir Magnus will pay upon my arrival. " explained the woman. In her experience most people seemed to be lead almost entirely out of self satisfaction such as greed, lust, ambition or other such vices and the offer was genuine so she offered that as well to increase the chances of success. As she didn't know anything about these twins to know if they would help out of the kindness of their heart or not though they did both seem to be angels so anything was possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm
Neo Silverstone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FoxgirlSaika
Axelpwnsuall

Neo started to laugh as well when the man was melted from the inside out by Sheilah's fire magic sent in through a kiss. Talk about a kiss that made you melt damn. Turning swiftly Neo sent out several javelin's of aura magic to impale and take out the ranged snipers to prevent from getting an arrow or crossbow bolt in the back or anywhere really. With them taken out he turned back around as a couple dozen of the thugs emerged from their hiding spots to surround the pair to avenge their fallen comrade and take out these foolish intruders. Neo just smiled as he summoned his sword, imbuing it and himself with his aura, shaking the ground with the force of his energy. " You take the dozen on the left I'll take the right. Let's force them to send out everyone to come play and really have some fun with this. " spoke Neo as he began his own attack, swiftly slicing two of the nearest foes on his side in half at the waist with a single powerful slash. It seemed it was time for them to have some fun just Neo promised Sheilah they would have.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:18 am
(( Bump. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:01 pm
NeophantomX

Sheilah smirked "i guess that will be tolerable." she said with a shrug as a small lick of flame still escaped her lips. She then turned to look at the ones she was facing. "so whose ready to dance?" she asked as her right hand glowed alive with flames. She then giggled with a smile before dashing forward. She danced around them with skilled acrobatics. Anything that touched her melted into magma and any part of organic material burned alive. All the while she had the sweetest expression on her face. Her wings delicately folding and flareing in perfect sync with each curve and twist of her body. Light embers danced on her skin making her glisten in a crimson light. Before anyone knew it she stood in the middle of magma while ashes and embers fell around her like petals on a spring breeze. Her seal's glow slowly faded as she stood there.

Sydney’s pleasant expression turned cold as soon as Sasha had approached them. It was even before she had begun speaking to them that her eyes had locked onto her and she sat in the ready. Despite Sasha’s words she did not relax her guard. “we don’t know where he is.” She said in a neutral tone that was neither friendly or aggressive.

Sophia smiled gently at her before looking surprised by Sydney’s words. Sophia then looked back at the girl. “sorry like she said we don’t know where he is but we might have a couple ideas to where we could at least start our search” she said happily. Sophia was always happy to help even if it was out of her way.

Sydney glanced briefly at her sister before looking back up at Sasha with a slight annoyance. She was not looking forward to running around to track down a guy that they have never met and hardly seen in passing. However she would respect her sister enough to help if not to just guard her from this unknown women.

(( sorry for being so late to reply i've been so busy with Christmas and work and i'll actually be out of town for a week here soon but i hope i have internet and i can at least check in.))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

axelpwnsuall

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:39 pm
FoxgirlSaika

Aiden stood there puzzled, looking the girl up and down. Well could I at least get a name? He asked, his face changing to a relaxing grin, as he realized there was no immediate danger anymore. It's not everyday I go from the middle of a battle to conversing with a lovely lady like yourself. He chuckles, almost uncharacteristically. Actually I can say with confidence that this is a first.

Axel stays hidden, not dropping his guard. Somethings off with her. He thinks as he stares at Gwen, perplexed by the uncertainty of this girl whom he had never seen before.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm
NeophantomX

Gwen's brow furrowed slightly at the sudden change in temperament. He intrigued her that was for sure. "We'll the guy you discribed could go by many names but if your talking about mine that is a much simpler answer. My name is Gwen and might I ask yours?" She said smiling trying to break out of the awkwardness she was feeling. She had even laced her fingers behind her back because she couldn't stop fidgeting. She felt nervous and her chest was right as her secret was on the floor of their mind laughing at her. He always found amusement in her social awkwardness after a switch. She frowned slightly before looking away. She then looked back to him "I'm not keeping you from anything am I" she asked slightly flustered realizing that it was kind o her fault if she was wasting his time. Se had opened her mouth to speak again but no words came out. She couldn't straighten her thoughts in a way to word them into a proper sentence not to mention the echoing laughter in her min was distracting an she just wanted to yell at Nicolai.

((dont forget about The Fall of Albion and us Neo razz ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers