Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Crispy Diabolatry Convict (Xavier / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:10 pm
Hel grasped his hand firmly and gave it an equally firm shake. She held onto his hand for a moment, still grinning at him, before it suddenly faded.

In a quick movement, she was across the table, and whacked her hand across the top of Xavier's horned head. "What is wrong with you!?" Hel cried, now leaning on the table with one hand and glaring holes into the boil below her. "You are a Jack damn demon, Xavier! I should be thinking twice if not three times about making a deal with you, and I just did! Because I knew I could with no consequence and mark on my part!"

The reaper flopped back into her seat, fuming, and pretty much emptied her milkshake in one long and angry draw. "You need a backbone, boyo."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:31 pm
He gave a squeal of pain and ducked down, head ringing. Xavier's claws automatically lifted to touch the top of his head, cowering beneath Hel's glare, which in and of itself, was immensely intimidating. He supposed he could have been a little more aware of everything that was going on in life, but it was not so easy to change, even when one was literally getting it beat into him.

Xavier gave a great sniff and then his eyes narrowed across the table at the ghoul, a shiver of anxiety running up and down his spine as something snapped for the first time in a very long time. A few feathers fell free of his hair, wafting to the ground at his feet.

"E-excuse me for b-being this way!" he cried, with more force than he normally ever showed. Xavier pushed his chair back, the legs scraping noisily across the tile floor. Several patrons glanced around in confusion and curiosity. "Y-you've had y-your whole l-life to be w-who you are, and I'm j-just trying to s-stay afloat now and l-learn, and you k-keep pushing me s-so hard, why do you even c-care about m-m-me, I'm j-just a silly d-demon. Don't you t-think I already k-know about how m-much of a f-f-failure I am? D-don't y-you think I've h-heard it all b-before f-from everyone? D-don't you think I've t-tried to fix things, but t-things aren't so e-easily f-fixed, I c-can't change to f-fix m-myself if I d-don't know w-what to fix!"

A ringing silence followed this. Xavier reared back, his face flushed a deep shade of red as his claws curled on the tabletop.

"I d-don't n-need you to r-remind me that I am n-not a f-fit d-demon," he muttered. "I a-already k-know that."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:17 pm
Oh.

Hel pushed her now empty milkshake away, and stared up at the demon who was not only, literally, standing up for himself, but also speaking up. For the first time since she became his mentor. Xavier had her full and undivided attention, and she listened patiently for him to get it all out. Everything about her posture was incredibly attentive as he vented.

While her face was, for once, carefully neutral but attentive, on the inside she felt nothing but glee. Finally. Finally she backed him into a corner and he started to fight back. Part of her was concerned he never would, even if she knew that wasn't true. Creeple pushed back after they were leaned on enough.

No ******** were given to any of the other patrons, and once Xavier finished, Hel stood and applauded him. It wasn't cynical either. It was genuine applause. "That--" She started, pointing at him. "Is what I have been waiting for. That is what I want, and that is a taste of what you should want for yourself. The courage to stand up against creeple like me and push back."

She then held up a hand, and lifted a finger. "First, though, to set some things straight, I did not have my whole life to be who I am. It took me my whole life to get where I am now and you know what? It is going to take more to get somewhere else. Creeple change, Xavier. All the time, and every Jack damn day. Second--" She lifted another finger, and shot him a grin. "I do care, so therefore I push you hard. If I did not care about you then I would not even ******** bother, and you can take that to the bank." Hel sat back down again, and fished into her side pocket for a small notebook and a pen.

"Sit down!" She told him, though this time it was with less command and more of a eager summon. Hel uncapped the pen and hovered over the open notebook. "If things were easy, then they would not be worth it." Satisfied with the paper, she glanced up at him. "Also, I do think you know what you would like to fix. Give yourself more credit than that. Sit down--you and I are going to make a list to work on!" She jotted something down: 'stronger'.

"In one of our first meetings, you said you wanted to be stronger." She looked up at him again. "How do you want to be strong?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 pm
He didn't want to sit down. He wanted to get out of there, to run away like he always did, hide beneath the covers on his bed and pretend that the world around him didn't exist anymore. But his mind was whirling, twisting, shifting, and he knew, somewhere deep within himself, that running away was not the right answer.

Xavier was not strong. He never had been, and he could not possibly see himself ever being strong. He simply was not made that way.

Slowly, steadily, Xavier lowered himself back into the chair. His other wing hadn't broken out during his little tirade - miraculously - and he curled his claws around the half melted milkshake again, more out of a simple desire to have something to do with his hands than anything else.

Hel was given a flat look, which for once wasn't cowering or concerned.

"I c-can't," said Xavier. "T-there is no way of m-me becoming stronger. I c-can't even t-talk without s-s-stammering most of the t-time. It's a n-nervous habit. No one w-will t-take me s-seriously. I w-want to b-be able to t-talk to people and I c-can't."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:53 pm
Hel looked up, and shot back at him an equally flat look.

"You know what the first thing that needs to change, eh? Your attitude. You definitely can not if you are telling yourself that. You are quitting before even starting!" Hel put the pen down to point at him again, enunciating each of her next words. "You. Can. Do. Anything. You. Set. Your. Mind. to." Then she glared at him.

"If you want it bad enough, you will do whatever it takes, and I know you want to be stronger, and it is my mission to make that happen." Hel picked the pen back up and looked down at the paper. "If I have to carry you until you can move forward on your own two feet you bet your sweet demon a** I will." She chewed on the end of her pen. "The stuttering can be worked on, and yanno what? I am already taking you more seriously." She looked up at him again. "Yanno why?" He didn't, most likely. It was a rhetorical question. "Because you are being honest right now, and it takes Jack ton of courage to lay yourself bare and be honest."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 pm
Xavier, miraculously, returned the glare with one of his own, stubbornly folding his arms across his chest and accidentally poking himself in the side with his own claws. Maybe it was the fact that he'd finally gotten everything off of his chest - or maybe he was just tired of being needled and reminded of just how much of a failure he was. Either way, there was an uncharacteristically stubborn look on the demon's face.

"T-things c-cannot c-change through s-sheer w-willower a-alone," he grumbled.
"J-just b-because I w-want it d-doesn't mean I'll g-get it."

His face flushed a little. Xavier's frown deepened.

"Y-you s-say that l-like it's e-easy," he muttered, in reference to the stutter. "I-I've d-done this m-my whole l-life."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 pm
"Ya. They can." This Hel believed with every fiber of her being. "You gave up. You gave up on it, and you gave up on you." She reached across the table to poke him in the chest, her list now long forgotten.

"Ya. You have done it your whole life so far." She leaned back, crossing her arms as well, though it was less out of being stubborn (okay that was a lie, Hel was always stubborn), and more out of feeling confident. "But you still have a whole lot of life to go and time to work on it." The reaper rolled her shoulders. "Got any other pessimism you want me to squash for you right now, boyo? Come now. Let us get rid of all of it right now."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 pm
He shrank back away from her prodding hand, Xavier resisting the urge to smack it away for once.

"You c-can't just g-get rid of things in o-one day," he pointed out, still scowling at her. "It's n-not that easy."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:31 pm
"Ya. I can. Your whiny excuses."

Hel unwound her arms, reached across the table, and grabbed Xavier's cheeks. "Your pessimistic excuses I can squash right now. The actual process of making changes? That will take time."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:16 pm
He just stared at her with his face half crushed between her palms, dark eyes narrowing resolutely.

"F-fine," Xavier mumbled.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm
Hel grinned and let go of his cheeks. She sat back down in her seat, but leaned forward again. "Alright! So. Got any other negativity you want to...air out... now before we go camping?" She stared at him and waited.

Because it all must go now.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 pm
He waffled for approximately a minute and thirty seconds.

"W-why do you s-seem so c-concerned about H-helmut and m-me?" Xavier finally mumbled.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm
"Huh?" Hel seemed surprised about the question, comprehending it, before she grinned.

"Oh. That." She laughed. "That is just good fun for me." She replied honestly. "You and her get so worked up as soon as I point things out, and what can I say?" Hel leaned back, grinning like a fiend. "You both do nothing short of exploding. It is hilarious!"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:52 pm
He scowled, a heavy flush spreading across his cheeks. Xavier, for once, however, refused to shrink down in his seat and sat there stubbornly staring across the table at Hel, arms still folded over his chest. A few feathers fluttered free and twirled merrily to the floor.

"...I d-don't think t-there's anything e-else," he mumbled finally.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:06 pm
Hel laughed, and the lapsed into a comfortable (on her part) silence.

It last for three seconds before she leaned forward once more, her brows lightly knitted.

"Seriously though, are you two courting?"

#nosy

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out