Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:43 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael smiled hearing his sensei. "Alright then lets go even faster!" He said as he formed a few hand seals. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He called out summoning 100 clones. He knew this would waste a lot of chakra but he knew he had plenty to spare and that it would allow him to learn even easier than with just the 10. "Ok Sensei" He replied to her before him and all his clones started to walk onto the water once again with the same strategy in mind as before. As soon as one clone fell in he would call it back and learn how to keep above the water until he felt he could do it just fine, which is when he called all his remaining clones back and smiled brightly at his quick progress. "I think I'm ready for the next part" He said with a happy chuckle before he ran off of the water and over to Jakuzure. "So what is it?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jakuzure Orochi

"Careful you don't want to suffer sensory overload from too many clones." Jakuzure warned her student. "Now let me show you something interesting." Jakuzure pulled out a small wooden orb the size of a marble. "With this you could make a full sized rassengan by only focusing on the outer shell. This is the second step in completing your jutsu."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at her when she spoke, hearing what the teacher said about how Michael had made some progress. When she then spoke about another part, he noticed her hand on her sword and wondered if it had to do with the next part. When he focused though, he was shocked, he dropped the large stone, it sank to the bottom of the water pit they were on. Shayu walked to the edge and stood their, but removed the bracelet, letting his chakra coming back a bit, recovering some allowing him to use his chakra sensing, which now fully picked up the new presense, a signature he hadn't seen before as he got out one of his trench knives, "Whose there!?" He called but looked to his teacher, "Unless your next part included someone outside of our squad, we are being watched." He warned not liking the chakra he sensed.

(Personally a little insulted his style wasn't mentioned but alright... *sniffle* I thought it was cool but I guess others don't... Haha, anyway, The uchiha shall meet their match!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami smiled. "Lovely it seems like he has something worth devouring after all." She jumped into the air as she activated her mangekyou. After landing on the ground in front of the group she laughed. "I wanted to wait until you had tired yourself with training but it seems you have more talent than I thought." Izanami looked at the ninja who noticed her. "I will save you for last."

(Sorry but compared to the nine tails most other abilities are lessened.)

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:01 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael smiled a bit seeing the marble of wood. "Thanks. And that reminds me Sensei can you help me later? With uh..my new jutsu.." He said whispering the last part to make sure his teammates wouldn't hear him. But before he could get an answer he heard the laugh from the Uchiha who had seemingly came from nowhere. "Who are you?!" He asked as he readied himself for a fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"My name is Izanami." She said with a smile. "And from what my spying over these few days has indicated you must be the nine tails Jinjuriki." Izanami gave him a soft smile. "A great prize to be one."

"Michael. Stay back." Jakuzure put her arm in front of her student. "She doesn't look like a fight for a chunin to get involved with."

"That's true. But if you want to charge anyways I wont mind." Izanami chuckled as she looked into Michael's eyes with her sharingan. "Bow." She commanded as she casted a genjutsu through her sharingan.

User Image

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael fell to the ground as the genjutsu was cast. He was unable to control himself but luckily he had Kurama to help. 'Michael!' Kurama said worriedly from inside Michael's mind as he helped out by disrupting Michael's chakra flow. "Thanks Kurama.." He said softly as he stood up thankful that Kurama was able to help him like that. "That wont happen again.." He said as he pulled down his headband over his eyes. "Byakugan!" He called out as he made a hand seal and the veins around his eyes became visible. He hoped only being able to see through his byakugan would mean he wouldn't be caught in another genjutsu like before.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at Izanami when she spoke but thought it over, he heard what the woman said but he himself took one of those chakra pills to fully restore his own chakra to max that he kept in his pouch for emergencies. He looked at Jakuzure, "I know that she doesn't look like one we should fight but it seems she wants one... and with Michael being her intended target, I think he needs to be held back." He said thinking it over, seeing that he was trying to keep from being hit by another genjutsu. Since she hadn't focused on his eyes he noticed hers. Shayu figured that she would try using deception but he smirked, lowering his own headband over his eyes. The living world around him glowed with the color of chakras as his mind registered everything around him. He turned towards Izanami, his face basically covered as he kept his 'gaze' upon her, holding onto his trench knives ready to defend against her next attack as he moved between her and Jakuzure/Michael. He knew he was a chunin but this was an enemy so he knew better then to not let his guard down.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:09 am
Kitzy Hatake
User Image

While standing on top of the water again, she felt the decree of what it felt from Michaels experience. After taking the boulder in her arm, she started to adapt to it quickly, from the feel of her legs at that time she was able to calculate the distance, the width and the pressure of gravity. Some ways were necessary to understand a simple and basic method. Slowly she started to use her body, and her legs, mostly her arms and concentration, evenly spreading her chakra from all lengths and sides. She started to move normally around the water like Shayu. But just like the bracelet intended it did feel as though she was sinking, so she had to readjust her methods quicker. But while she was doing this, another person appeared, she couldn't notice it like Shayu did, but the feel of her eyes could feel another wielder was hiding. Her Sharingan could feel another was overlooking there progress from afar. But looking at this person known as Izanami, she felt a distant connection as her eyes released without her activating them on her own. They say two sharingan can cancel genjutsu's easily if they are stared directly at each other. So looking at her friends, she made a decision as she stepped infront of them and stared off at Izanami head on. "Sorry but were training." as she made a big huge mistake, but her friends were important and she valued her friends as comrades.

User Image

Muramasa Uchiha

"Muramasa, I would like you to overlook one of our three students, Kit, Michael and Shayu. I Believe they are meeting there squad leader, you should know who it is since you have a history with that person." Muramasa overlooked the papers. "Of course I'll be on my way there." as he vanished. Slowly making his way to the training grounds to meet up with the group he was assigned for a temporary time. He started to feel a slight spark. Muramasa was an Uchiha and some rumors about Izanami and Izanagi were spreading throughout the clan. A repeat of Madara and his brother a same experience occurred a few years back. Speeding up he made it to the training ground but with a surprise Izanami was there in person. Noticing a young chunin stepping forth facing the threat alone. Muramasa was just impressed but as well thinking how moronic this chunin could be. Izanami is not someone to face head on to. "This one is going to die first, I better step in." as he vanished and reappeared infront of Kit. "Izanami lower your eyes, This is not the place to show them even though there not yours to begin with." as he shown his in a calm stature. His Sharingan was different amongst all Uchiha's. His was connected to Kamui. Once used by Obito and Kakashi. "I would not like to remember you by the rules of using those eyes, Izanami. You know how hard it is to keep you under the shadows, everytime you do something bad I get hanged for it."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:51 am

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami frowned a bit as the new player entered the scene. "Oh it's you. Its been a while but I still remember your face." Izanami smiled once she realized they were all in a straight line. "It is not for you to decide who holds the right to show their eyes and who owns their eyes. The Uchiha betrayed Madara and sided with the leaf and look what that got them. They were massacred yet still you fight for them. You have not right to your eyes or even the name Uchiha." Izanami opened both her eyes. In the blink an eye she was clad in the upper half of her Sussano'o. It drew its sword and stabbed it forward in an attempt to impale all its foes at once.

Jakuzure frowned as Izanami opened both of her eyes. "Everyone get out of the way!" She turned around and practically through Michael to the side. She felt the blade slice right through the arm she used to protect her student.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 am
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael was already ready to jump out of the way of attack but then he notice Jakuzure trying to throw him and in the middle of doing so got hit. When he got away Michael yelled at his teacher. "I don't need to be protected damn it!" It probably wasn't the best time for this out burst but he felt it needed to be said. He then formed a few hand seal. "Shadow clone jutsu!" He called out and summoned 9 clones all of which went to attack the Sussano'o while he stayed behind to prepare another jutsu in case he was attacked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:12 am
User Image

Muramasa Uchiha

Listening to Izanami she was right, but even so. He helped the Chunin get away but helping Kitzy and Shayu bringing them to the sidelines where you noticed Jakuzure took a fatal blow. "Damn you!" It wasn't the time for Muramasa but at this given moment there wasn't a choice he could muster. "You are right, it is true that back then the Uchiha took the Leaf side. If I have met you earlier I would've accept your question long ago, but since the Hokage saved me from destruction, I choose to stay by his word and the Leaf." as he took front he began to immerse with Susanoo, and stood forth equal in standards with Izanami. "I will be your opponent, whether your an Uchiha or true Uchiha your still someone I respect." He stood at the head with a sword as well he took point and began to rush with his sword using the back handed grip he swung his sword to the left side to aim for the abdomen of Izanami's Susanoo. But he noticed Michael using the clone jutsu technique and had to halt his blade so he wouldn't engage on his clones. This kid has guts, but guts alone wont make the effort against this foe. But, I'll have to play the defense. Some reason I'm interested on how this will go. Maybe this will show me what these kids got. But if there isn't a choice I'll have to step in. Slowly dispersing his Susanoo he ran to Jakuzure. "Are you alright?!"

Kitzy Hatake
User Image

After being taken by Muramasa he placed her in a safe place for her to hide. But while watching the battle she noticed Michael in the back. Sending his clones to do battle while he finds an opportunity to make another attack. "Don't be a fool Michael, she's on another level." as Kit stayed in the bushes. "But... I understand what your going at. Were not Genin." as she did the same thing she made hand signs for a Multiple clone jutsu. Sending 20 of her clones in a pattern where she can find some weak points while Michael takes front line. Keeping one of her Clones in the trees and a few others near the area. Her tactics were seek and destroy number 12 strategy, rather going in she uses her clones to give her feedback allowing her space out her plans. Plus giving info to Michael while he faces Izanami.  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 am

Izanami Uchiha

"Sorry but a master always looks after her student. No matter what." Jakuzure said as she picked her arm back up. "Michael I want you to use the marbles I gave you. While she is distracted I want you to try to blast through the front of her Sussano'o with your rassengan." Jakuzure smiled. "Use the nine tails if you have to."

"Such a foolish technique." Izanami made a few quick hand signs as her Sussano'o kept in a defensive position. "Lightning release: Electric cage." Suddenly small bolts of lightning began to arc off of her shell towards the shadow clones.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 am
User Image

Muramasa Uchiha

While on the defense, Muramasa used his signature jutsu and started to envelope himself with Sage form. "Jakuzure, I'm impressed of your students, but will and guts will not be enough, But I have faith in your team. So I'll do my part and relay any weaknesses that Susanoo has." as he created the definite signs, he bit his index and slammed his hands onto the ground creating the Nine Spirit flames as it created a shield infront of them. "Jakuzure, and everyone listen a Susanoo best defense is her defense, susanoos are resistant to Physical attacks but not to visual attacks. From the looks of it, Izanami is in her complete form which is allowing her to use hand seals. Like mine it is the will of the user but at a time it should stress her eye sight. If she stays in that form for more then she can use it, she will start feeling the stress and she will have no other choice to disperse her susanoo. So the plan is, keep on attacking and evading her jutsu's. But if she is like Madara and has full complete control she can use her susanoo without her sharingan being active." but that only depends if she advanced to the next stage. Otherwise she wont be in that form for to long. But like any Uchiha they know about the benefits of a Susanoo especially Izanami. If that happens I have no other choice to step in and stop this from destroying the leaf.  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 pm
Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

User Image
Michael Uzumaki

Michael nodded a little at his sensei. "Fine I'll try. by the way his name's Kurama" He said referring to the nine-tails. He didn't like that he was just called a monster rather than his actual name. 'Think you can help me out here?' He asked Kurama inside his mind. 'I suppose I have to kid' Michael smiled a bit. 'Great!' He said then back in the real world Michael summoned another 9 clones as Kurama allowed his to use a two tailed cloak. He and the clones all then started forming their own Rasengans and luckily with Kurama's help he was able to use the full form without the marbles. "Are you ready for this! Rasengan Barrage!" He called out as he and his clones ran straight ahead and jumped up to attack with the multiple Rasengans.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff