Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Uncharted Union Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

Just call her Aria for short

"Right, so a merchant. Lvariia replied. "It will be handy to have someone who knows their way around boats then. Equinox is quite a sail away." She had been around enough to see not that many orc sailors, especially in the navy. Though as not a member of any organised military, she would never know for sure.
Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:20 pm
Jenis Darena

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dragoon was about to apologize for anything he may had begun to cause for them, but was quickly informed he would not have to do that. What a relief that was. All he gave was a quick nod. "Orion and Shimu. I will add those name to the growing list..." He turns the to now slim female human. "Anyone else, I'm sure we can just add later. So how about it, you joining a party concerning the whole mining business?" He asks Bridgette.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(OOC: Any character added after this point is part of the afterthought crew. They may have been characters the others passed by or knew and asked to join. Feel free to explain how they got onto Ravaata's ship any way you'd like. Even stowaway, lol.)
Fallen Akari-Chan
Stardust Drifter
Viper 9000

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ravaata Maneater

Sheathing her knife, Ravaata stole a mouthful of whiskey from the glass in front of the dragoon and wrapped the knuckles of her good hand against the wooden bar in front of him. "You seem to have things well in hand here, I shall go check up on my ship. We're anchored at pier 9."

That said, Ravaata sauntered out of the bar and off into the distance where her ship could be seen hovering.

Maim Stormhorn

"Outta the way pipsqueak." Maim ordered Myris, stomping up the gangplank with a large crate of supplies carried before him. "Some of us are trying to get work done."

With the first mate's presence aboard the ship again the lax crew members snapped to and quickly found work to do. A handful of other burly sailors followed behind Maim with other supplies.

(OCC: Not sure how Ravaata would react to finding a stowaway on her ship, but yeah that's fine as long as we keep this one moving. I plan on having some fun with these characters ^^ )

(OCC#2: Wouldn't it have made more sense to intro your third character in town SD? Not gonna find much info about her magic swords staying on the ship when its at port.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:18 pm
Lvariia Shadowgazer

"Right... I'll just meet you there guys. I've got to get some more things before we depart."

Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Bridget Callahan

"Sure. I'm in need of work. It will be pleasure to work with you dragoon." Bridget replied shaking his slightly scaley hand. She gathered her things and set out following the motley crew. She just hoped to herself that any she would not get splashed.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:42 pm
Jenis Darena

And thus, a party was formed. A sizable one at that. With the Orc's ship they would be able to leave with quite the haul from the mining. They had their meeting spot, Pier 9. Though it appeared they were not alone. Some of them managed to run into others willing to join in on the quest. Jenis himself was guilty of this, hopefully they could just go and he would be able to add them in at a later date. Strangely, the ones he found managed to find had already got themselves situated on Ravaata's ship.

Speaking of, she neglected to mention that it was an air ship...
(OOC:)
Fallen Akari-Chan
Stardust Drifter
Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Ravaata Maneater

Like any hostess would, Ravaata greeted her guests at the door, or in this case the gangplank. "Welcome aboard the Legacy!" She declared with arms open wide. For a moment she almost slipped an introduced the ship by its true name rather than its old one. "Please come aboard, we're almost ready to make way."

Maim Stormhorn

Arms crossed over his chest, Maim stood beside the starboard rail watching as the captain greeted their guests and waved them aboard. Having been warned in advance of his grizzly appearance, the minotaur (and most the other ex-gladiators that populated the crew) cleaned up the best they could while in town so not to outright blow their cover.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:11 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Shade_Angel17

Orion& Shimu

Gun Mage | Wild Monk

Apart we are weak, but together we are unbreakable!

The beautiful Orc woman left, stating that her ship was moored in harbor 9. Nodding he glanced to Shimu who just kind of stood there quietly waiting. The pair followed the group to the airship and were happily greeted by the captain. He waved back and did a double check to make sure they had all of their supplies before leaving.

Shimu could feel the stares of some of the ex-gladiators but ignored them, feeling a little sleep drunk now she hung by Orion's side as the Human stood there wondering if they were going to get some kind of tour? He glanced over to the large Minotaur whom seemed to greet everyone with a wave. Orion gave a nod of respect to the large man.

Minotaur were powerful, and weren't ones to be trifled with. He would make sure that his silly partner wouldn't accidentally get her tail caught in something that would leave her gored at the end of a powerful bulls horns.
===========================================================

Myris

Swordswoman

My blades will be the last thing you'll ever see
Myris ignored the man but moved out of the way. Done with her training the elf aided with carrying the supplies onto the ship, when the men returned. After all she had paid the Captain right? Might as well do her jobs so not to anger her.

Upon the Orc woman's arrival a small group of people appeared. A large bellied elf, a Dragon Knight, a swords woman, and a pair that seemed to catch her eyes. A Human and a Nekomata. Strange, Neko's usually didn't act so subdued. They were annoyingly wild cat people that did what they wanted. What made that Human so special? She wondered. He didn't look all that powerful, and she noticed the guns on his sides. Pff..a Gunmage.

Still what a group. Perhaps something was going on?

(OOC: I'm sorry if I did anything wrong Viper. I wasn't trying to bash you or your characters. ^^; I'm just trying out different character types. Also, that could be true but since your character is the one with the ship I don't mind her being a temporary member. Eventually she's going to get out of your character's hair anyway :p probably after the island bit.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

"Many Thanks Rava. You're ship is quite spectacular." Aria took a few glances around the ship. Though something had to make her think something did seem odd to her.
Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:15 pm
(OCC: Lookie lookie, I finished my drawing of Ravaata! http://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Ravaata-Maneater-528363875 )

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

(OCC2: No worries SD, I was likewise just playing Maim's personality, he's rough and bluster type that probably doesn't like elfs. :p)

Maim Stormhorn

"That Captain Rava to you..." Maim growled, stomping over to stand defensively beside Ravaata.

Ravaata Maneater

Ravaata places a calming hand on Maim's arm. "Thank you, it was quite a prize to make this my ship. This is my first mate Maim." His title bringing a smile to her face before she quickly hid said emotion and thoughts to the back of her mind. Later... she though.

"Maim will handle any needs you might have during our voyage. Guest quarters are near the front of the ship."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:13 am
Fennec Fonseca

One of the new members to have joined was a kitsune. Fennec didn't have much of an opinion on it. For, it was a quick buck to help him pay for his future travels. And maybe, he could finally find the answers he was looking for. Enlightenment, to find the strength to transform into a more bestial form. To him, those born that way simply had the strength to born that way. Still, he could sympathize with their stigmas and inability to integrate with other societies. If he could transform into a Bestial Kitsune, who's to say he could not return back to a Humanoid one? For now, he just needed to keep those extroverted Nekomatas away from him.

How did he find the ship? Well, his curiosity got to the better of him. Luckily they were willing to have him. Fennec wasn't going to do much, he spends most of his time meditating anyway, as he was already doing on the mass. Whether or not this would get him in trouble remained to be seen.

Garris Dalca

Garris on the other hand, was in mostly for the research involved. Not many were willing to go into the eye of equinox. And here he was with a group willing to go! The money would help greatly to fund his work and keep it going. All in all, he was able to assist them with repairing the technology on the ship if need be. Though he wasn't a fan of their captain. Brutally honest, she frightened him by her facial features, yet fascinated him by her tech. Luckily there were humans onboard. At least two he had seen, the male and his pet Neko, and the ever lovely Bridget. He was surprised to see her here. Garris had heard of her previous treasure hunting exploits.

Jenis Darena

Jenis flew up onto the ship after everyone was all and accounted for. "We're ready to go, I made sure everyone that will be going have found their way here. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there were those I were not informed of either onboard somewhere. You said the guest quarters are near the front, correct? Will we be needing to share rooms with anyone?" He asks.  

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:09 pm
Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

http://www.darwinproject.ac.uk/schools/files/2011/10/beagle_blueprint.png

(Pardon my poor knowledge of the inner layout of ships and what not, I'm sure I'll be wrong on alot of stuff. I believe Brigs are only a medium sized ship and the only person with a real room was that captain, crew and guests would have been in hammocks in the front and middle of the ship.)

Ravaata Maneater

"Any stowaways found during the voyage will be given the more unpleasant tasks we discover while mining." Ravaata answers, "As for your 'rooms', you are welcome to share if you can fit more then one."

Maim Stormhorn

Maim smiles at Ravaata's description of the hammocks. Thankfully due to his rank and relationship with the captain, he didn't have to try and fit his bulk into a hammock.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:55 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

Long as nobody minds staying with an elf, I'll be fine with anyone. Lvariia grins as she makes her way to the side of the ship to look over the horizon [colour=violet]Looks like I'm on my way home after years..."

Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

(Looks pretty good viper!)

Bridget Callahan

"I'm just glad this ship isn't on the water." Bridget says aloud not expecting anyone to respond to her.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:07 pm
PROGRESS

The Night's Hangman sets the metaphorical sail for Equinox. Destination, Crystal Cove. A marvel of the Orc's rather impressive unknown technology of taking flight. It was a wonder as to how the Airship was actually fueled. No one could figure out if it was fully steam powered, if at all. Oftentimes its secret was the reason for her many confrontations.Their destination would be in sight within a days time, and approachable within the day after. The reason being for the rather large crystal in the center of the island that seemed to pierce the sky.

Fennec Fonseca

"Is it possible I can mention I would rather not be anywhere near the Neko and her human?" Said Fennec to Ravaata, though as high up as he was on the mass of the ship, calling out to the others had sound as if he was right beside them. The Neko in question as he had yet to see any others was Shimu. The hyperactiveness of the Neko was going to keep him unfocused and unpleased if he had to share a room with her. It had little to do with what she was, but with who she was. Fennec couldn't stand her constant chatter.

Garris Dalca

"Prone to seasickness?" Asks the clueless Garris. He had not seen the example at the pub of what happens to Bridget when she is near the cold water.

Jenis Darena

The Dragoon raises his hand. He would be lying if he said he was not interested in hearing more of the elf's tales of the past. "I guess that's where I'll stay." It didn't bother him to stay with the elf, he did not need as much sleep most of the time. And when he did, he usually slept through entire days at a time. The question was if there was enough space for them both. He then realized the implications that may have. "Unless of course, a woman actually makes the offer." Adds Jen.
(OOC:Its still a good guide.)
Fallen Akari-Chan
Stardust Drifter
Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 am
Lvariia Shadowgazer

Aria nodded to Jenis. "Won't mind having you as a room mate at all. " The dark elf gave a grin as she stood next to the dragoon.

Shade_Angel17

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Bridget Callahan

Hearing a voice near her, Bridget turned around to the male behind her. Obviously he hadn't seen her in the pub and her curse. "Lets say. Never break into ancient tombs of an old sultan. I managed to tick a djinn off and he cursed me... I hope I don't have to show you." Bridget told him just as she found herself splashed with a bucket from a swabbie.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items