Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:22 pm
Caius! I have traversed the desert to join you!
Username: Yousei Akki
Pockettu: Muminah Aida
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Muminah is a fairy of mirages and illusions. The desert is the perfect place for her. A place where she can taunt those who become lost in the deserts expanse with images of things they desire most.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:39 pm
Yousei Akki
Username: Yousei Akki
Pockettu: Muminah Aida
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Muminah is a fairy of mirages and illusions. The desert is the perfect place for her. A place where she can taunt those who become lost in the deserts expanse with images of things they desire most.

Caius appeared to the fairy supplicant. She was beautiful and at first he wondered if she might be too delicate for the desert, but once realizing her abilities smirked, she was indeed a good fit for the desert, and he had less reservations about her survival. "Welcome to the desert, Muminah."  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm
Lord Caius, I adore thee! Please accept me into your harem~
Name of Pockettu: Muminah Aida
Anything else?: Aida is singularly devoted to Caius and has personally set her sights on him. She has no intention of committing herself to some second rate man when the most prime example of manliness is accessible. Under her lovely and demur features is a calculating and ruthless vixen who intends on stepping on anyone she has to in order to get what she wants. Namely Caius.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:48 am
Yousei Akki
Lord Caius, I adore thee! Please accept me into your harem~
Name of Pockettu: Muminah Aida
Anything else?: Aida is singularly devoted to Caius and has personally set her sights on him. She has no intention of committing herself to some second rate man when the most prime example of manliness is accessible. Under her lovely and demur features is a calculating and ruthless vixen who intends on stepping on anyone she has to in order to get what she wants. Namely Caius.

Caius nods with approval at the fairy's devotion to him. "You will be a welcome beginning to my harem. I will expect you to work hard in your duties and help any future members settle in and adjust," he informs her.  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:29 pm
Username: Midnightglow18
Pockettu: Reha
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Reha has decided that Caius is worthy of following and wishes to offer her sword, to his following..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 pm
Sinbari

Tadaaki approached the shrine of the one called Caius with a serious determination settled in his heart. He reached for an invitation and checked only once to be certain he held the right one clasped in his hands. The feline's sandy blonde hair fell across his bright green eyes while he waited patiently for his presence to be noticed by the deity or one that served. Hoshigumo had given him the duty of personally extending an invitation to a few select deities, welcoming the deity and their Followers alike to partake in the Festival of Lights. In the event that he was not noticed before he had to leave for the next shrine, he would leave a holograph invitation in his place.  

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:45 pm
Caius was generally busy somewhere in his city no matter what time of day, but not so busy he wouldn't notice the arrival of another god's follower nearing his shrine, despite the fact he didn't know whose follower it was. It wouldn't take long for the desert god to appear in front of Tadaaki in his usual fashion - a whirlwind of sand. However, it didn't seem to disturb the area around him and the effect was gone without a trace a moment later. Caius peered down at the curious creature, arching a brow, but not seeming to appear upset at the arrival...yet. "What brings you to my city and shrine?" he asks, to the point, but not in an unkind nor abrupt way -- he is genuinely intrigued by the arrival.

Chaotic Pandie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 pm
Sinbari

The feline blinked up at the god with bright green eyes, then offered a warm and sharp-toothed smile. He made sure to keep an appropriate distance and bowed respectfully to Caius. "I am sorry to intrude so rudely," he offered the genuine apology. Deities were often busy and an unexpected visitor meant interrupted work. He was pleased to see that this one in particular did not greet him immediately with hostility though. "I am a follower of Hoshigumo, the goddess of space. She has requested that I extend an invitation to you," Tadaaki stood up straight once more and extended his hand to offer the formal invitation. "Hoshigumo will be hosting the Festival of Lights in a matter of days now and she would be most pleased if you and your followers would like to join us in our celebration."  

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 pm
Space? How curious. Caius knew of the alien god a little, but had not heard of this one yet. But then, as isolated as his domain was, and the fact he hadn't had time to get out much, it didn't surprise him. He really needed an aide to keep track of all of this for him. "A festival, hmm?" he finally answers, taking the invitation from him, listening to his explanation. Well, the desert god DID like entertainment, though his taste was probably not the same as others. He was technically an evil god after all... "Well, I thank you for the invitation, and applaud your coming all of this way to deliver it. It is not the easiest of tasks reaching my city." Then again, with a space goddess, who knew if the follower had to even cross one of the deserts to get here, he could have had a shortcut or another way. "I will have to see if I can free myself to attend," he tells him "...apologies if I cannot make it ahead of time, though, I have many duties to attend here."

Chaotic Pandie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 am
Username: Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
Pockettu: Manistique
Why do they wish to follow Caius? o v o; D-desert sand makes good glass. *self consciously fidgets and holds out a beautiful glass fennec fox sculpture as though offering it*  

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady Ayanai

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:32 pm
Username: Lady Ayanai
Pockettu: Artesia Bloom
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Artesia Bloom will only follow him due to her being created for one purpose; to follow him. She has no interest in others.. with that blank stare of her chocolate brown eyes shows hint that she feels nothing to begin with.. other than having the desire to serve him anyway. It is rather hard to read the woman. But it is no doubt that would benefit in some way or another. To tease people though.. she does seem to get enjoyment out of that by showing a sly smirk on those lips of hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 am
Pockettu: Randar
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Might as well follower him rather than some other annoying wisher..

Pockettu: Geyer
Why do they wish to follow Caius? Geyer decided to land in this desert, because he sensed it was the right place for him to be. Also fools ready to die in the sands. Dinner time!!  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:38 am
(apologies for being belated with a few of these and lumping some together despite the time difference XD <33)

Midnightglow18

Caius nodded to Reha as she arrived at his shrine. He remembered speaking to her before and was glad she decided to join him. "I accept your sword and hope that you consider signing up for the guard officially -- I have no doubt you will do well and climb the ranks some day."
(You may post the guard application form on the front page of his shrine if you want her to apply now that she's (belatedly) been officially accepted~)

Caius knew genies and djinns could be a grumpy lot, not to mention a tricky one if handled in the wrong way, so he didn't let himself get offended at Randar's offhanded way of accepting to follow Caius. "I do hope you manage to find a nice quiet place to take your naps, and I can only suggest you have a little fun with the ones who do bother you, hmm?" he says with a smirk.

Geyer he was not familiar with, but the reasoning to join was amusing to him. The vulture-like bird would definitely be at home in his desert, and he nodded his approval at his gung-ho attitude. Travelers would need to beware, and weeding out the weak would be easier with this one around.

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Caius wasn't sure what to make of the fidgeting Pockettu in front of him. The girl seemed nervous and quiet, and those didn't make for good attributes in the desert or his city. However...glassworks were an important thing, and she was correct, his sand was very good for such projects. And when she held up the sculpture his brows raised and he accepted the offering. It was really quite remarkable, and the supplicant had already earned a small notch on her belt. "Hmm...perhaps you will be at home here after all..." he mused. "Do be careful in my city if you set up shop here; some can be broken as easily as glass, after all."

Lady Ayanai

Spotting Artesia, Caius couldn't help but smirk. He had noticed her of course before, giving others such a hard time and being in general, difficult. "Welcome to my realm," he says to her with a nod. "You are welcome here, and hope you find enjoyment in whatever you do."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:56 am
Sinbari

Artesia would give a slight bow of her head when directly spoken to by Caius. Her lips curl into a playful smile as she tempted for a more.. charming look than blank. "Thank you, I will do my best by your side.. and your side alone." her voice soft but not shuddered by finally meeting Caius for the first time, she wasn't exactly an anti-social person. She had been to distracted before to have caught a glimpse of him.  

Lady Ayanai

Popular Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 am
Lord Caius, I wish to prove myself to you!
Name of pockettu: Reha
Preferred post: Recruit for now is fine  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas