=>[ORP] Bloodfest 2015 Boardwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:34 pm
Trusci found herself in quite the unusual mood. For as fun as the booths and the bustle were, she found herself wanting to get away from the crowd for a moment. Turns out running a stall was pretty tiring, as was taking the time to go visit the others, even thought that was supposed to be considered fun and leisurely. It was, of course, but it was draining too. It wasn't that she couldn't keep up, nah, she was just... a little spent from the activity. A quick breather and she'd be back at it, raring to go, just like always! Ah...

The boardwalk seemed like a good place to recoup. There was still a bit of a crowd, trolls wandering to and fro with various souvenirs and trinkets, so she didn't feel completely out of her element, no, just in a little more... tolerable one, for the moment. Settling against a railing, she looked out along the beach, feeling a strange mix of emotion spanning from content to disgust. There was something soothing about the moonlight on the waves, but in the same breath she knew exactly what sort of assholes lurked beneath and it made her stomach churn. It was a deceptive sight, one that made her sigh, but ah well, to hell with it. This was Bloodfest! This was her chance to get back at those spoiled idiots!

Feeling a little rejuvenated, she leaned back, smiling to herself. She'd have time to brood and dwell and feel angry about the caste system later. Now was time for fun! It felt nice to grin into the ocean breeze, inhale the smell of salt, tune into the sound of waves crashing into the sand as the noise of the booths became a background hum.

It was short lived when the breeze momentarily picked up, wind gusting with more intensity. It didn't bother Trusci, not terribly, but the scarf around her neck ruffled with a resounding whiplash as she was buffeted by the gale, only to be torn from her person and into the ********>

Without a second thought, she tore off after the article of clothing—the only thing that bore her symbol, in fact—even though it proved relatively fruitless as it danced tantalizingly just out of her reach. Feeling something akin to frustration, Trusci gave herself a mental slap when she realized she was putting way more effort into this than she had to. Reaching out with her hand, she grabbed at the scarf with her powers, dragging it quickly back into her possession as the teal glow sparked around it. Did anyone see that? Ah well, it didn't matter much to her, at least she had her scarf again. She quickly tied it back around her, slightly miffed, but quick to recover her composure. She was cool, totally.

melona-pan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 pm

"A greenblood?" Anguis' face twisted in thought for a second before he realized who Psykgi was talking about. "Oh, that's her friend. I'm not entirely sure who she is, she seems kinda nice." Anguis shrugged, since a majority of his time spent manning the booth when Forera was out involved him just keeping an eye on the items. The other one seemed to know what she was doing. Lux.. lux something was her name. He'd figure it out later, maybe hang out with her, so long as Forera didn't find out. He'd never hear the end of it if she did.

"There's more?" That was interesting and Anguis blinked, asking "How do you keep track of uh. All of Ma'am?" He hoped the question wasn't rude, he just wasn't sure how to phrase it. But it was really interesting, even if a little creepy. Just a small, tiny, itty bit.

Dragondad gave a snuff at the other lusii but otherwise kept an eye on Anguis as he curled into a more comfortable position around his charge. Anguis only gave him a somewhat fond if exasperated expression, giving him a pat before answering Psykgi's question. "No, we each have our own. They speak similar languages though, so we can understand each other's for the most part. Sometimes there's mix ups though." He blinked, before adding "We didn't even know each other existed for awhile. We ended up finding each other eventually though and now we share a hive. It was kind of weird realizing that we hatched from the same egg, although I am glad I met her." There was a shy smile at that, reluctant as it was, obvious that Anguis was quite fond of his sibling despite the complaints.

DraconicFeline

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 pm
After what seemed like hours, Maccue had finally managed to herd his charge away from the main bustle of bloodfest. While the sight of the ocean was still a bit of a concern—could Emi even swim, he wondered—it was at least far less crowded and far more easy to keep an eye on the rambunctious tealblood.

Said tealblood, one Emiola Vivaci, was fortunately eager to be trudging her shoeless feet around in the moon-warmed sand. She had seen the shores of the Four Frond lake, but it had nothing on the expanse of the ocean. It was ********' cool! Not that she'd say that out loud, if only because Maccue would be quick to reprimend her language. Watching the other trolls meandering around the beach through her messy obscuring bangs, her mind spun with possibilities.

Just as she went to take a step, a voice called out loud behind her, and her woodpecker lusus was only narrowly quick enough to drag her from the warpath of some hyper yellow blood, woofbeast in tow. Maccue was an agitated chirp away from herding her off again, but Emi was already tearing after the kid, entirely too amused, entirely too curious.

"HEY," Emi was quick to call out, wondering just what the hurry was. Where was that kid going? It seemed important and maybe sort of fun and hey she wanted in on the fun too! "Wait up, wait up! I wanna come too!" Where're you goin'?

Behind her, Maccue succumbed to a most exasperated sigh, on his way after his energetic charge.

Gl!tch~
WOOF WOOF

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 am
The young troll laughed though he didn't exactly appreciate the comment about his tactics being weird.Yes an unassuming pen, stabbing people with a pen. "just stabbing someone with a pen won't do much unless y' stab them in the right spot, more than just a distraction it's kinda worthless?"

He placed his tiny notebook back in his jacket pocket and removed the bottom part of the pen. He held it so that his fingers were no longer covering the cylindrical tube, before pressing a tiny button and flicking out the blade hidden in the pen. After showing off the actual weapon part of his pen he clicked the blade back into its socket and put the cap back on.

"I getcha, tied by trauma or something like that?"As though he understood what she meant. What did she mean by 'been through a lot'? Boy was his curiosity peaked by this land dweller. "Maybe... I don't know, I really don't see any familiar faces." he said tilting his head a bit as though in some kind of thought. "Some are endearing t' say the least but past that I really don't know. I think some of them might have some kind of brain rot," Most definitely had brain rot.

Gl!tch~

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm
Well, at least she knew that the kid was armed. Luxara wasn't sure if that was a tactical error on his part, or he was that cocky. She was prepared if he decided to cause trouble at her booth, though. It felt kind of...validating to know that she had reason to keep her weapon on her despite it being Bloodfest of all things. "Nehhhh I wouldn't call it trauma or anything. Just...the ups and downs of crossing paths during major life stuff, I guess," she elaborated with a shrug, but still kept it vague. Luxara frankly didn't want to delve into all of the details. A rarity for her. Also it...hit stuff that a seadweller shouldn't know about. "...Brain rot?" She quirked a brow with a bemused grin on her face. "No one's a zombie or anything if that's what you're saying. People are just colorful. Is it your first time on land or being among mostly land dwellers or something? Cuz there is a general subculture clash between the two kinds of trolls, from what I understand." Both when it came to privilege and power, as well as living style. The latter of which really couldn't be helped.

saihen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 pm
Reemus kept a-runnin', unaware that he was being yelled at. At least at first. Soon the curiosity got the better of him, and he looked back to see that he was being chased. By a tealblood no less. He slowed to a stop and flopped on his side in submission. Sand was going to get in his hair. "I'm gonna make a sand castle." he said after showing doggy-like respect. Then rolled up to a sitting position. "Uhhhh you wanna help?" Since she had been following him anyways, that was the most natural thing! "I don' have another pail though, ma-. Um. Miss."

Gillian, meanwhile, was keeping an eye on her charge, at the same time wanted to figure out this weird ocean thing. Water pulled in and out. Biting at it didn't do a singular darn thing. How frustrating!

Melancholies

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm
The innocent tactic didn't seem to be working a whole bunch. Well he had just met her, not to mention he was only just learning about how to even attempt to get to people for this kind of stuff. Ah, the things he does for the sake of being cautious.

"Oh..." Cebass paused and tapped the capped knife-pen against his cheek. "So then a circumstantial companion who happens t' share same experience that y' can both dwell on?" It didn't seem like he was going to get much out of here. But maybe he could at least prove that he wasn't going to do any harm. "Oh yes, I do mean brain rot. They don't seem all that bright and incredibly rude!" The young fish troll said with a huff. But could he really blame them and yeah secretly the difference was exhilarating.

Cebass hunched his shoulders about the first time on land thing. Was it really that obvious? Maybe he wasn't as incognito as he thought. "Well I've met a lot of other seadwellers yeah, but mostly Ness doesn't really like me t' come out here, says it's dangerous for an air-head like me, But I can take care of myself!" The young troll pounded his chest with the hand holding his pen. "This was my first time meeting land dwellers really, It's been quite an experience," the cultural difference was strange to him. Even if he had read this stuff up in books, reading it was so different from living it.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 pm
Spreading her arms, Regina scrunched her face up as though glaring into the harsh light of the pure madness that made up the Phoenix Initiative. Waggling palms up and down as an approximation gesture, she took a deep breath, exhaling before giving her royal opinion on just how absolutely deeply off the handle of sanity the group was currently pirouetting. She had told Byakko that they were a joke, and was now going to paint them as slightly maybe mostly harmless, but in truth the Queen wanted them to be deadly. She wanted the kind of adversary that pushed her to her limit, to have some sort of mass polygamous blackrom with an entire squadron of trolls. There was no chance of that in reality, but in her heart, she hoped. "Ohhhhhh, y'know, it's your standard group of radical extremists who want to destroy all systems of control and government as we know 'em and light the world on fire. But don't you worry, I'm sure they wouldn't do anything too nasty to you. They only sell out, backstab, and betray members who're teal or higher. I hear they got a base somewhere, but really all you gotta do is go find some dissatisfied kids and look unhappy and they'll probably drag you in. Their recruitment policy is kinda lacking in security measures."

Pausing, she looked down at the back of the child's shirt, visibly shaking. It derailed her a bit, but also piqued her interest. There were a multitude of reasons Regina could think of for that, starting at 'really clingy lusus' and going up, but rather than assume, she simply pointed with a finger and quirked her mouth curiously. "You cold or somethin'? Where's your lusus to keep ya warm?" Before Pip could reply or even react, she snapped her fingers, as though an idea had just leaped to her mind, and rushed on ahead. It was best to slip this to the kid before he got too derailed, or she supposed, ran out of nerve and booked it back where he came from. "Ah! If you do approach them, you might want to keep that you were pointed out by me on the down low. They'd probably string you up for that, though it ain't no fault of yours. Also ..." The queen's smile was cherubic, pointy teeth and all. "If you do get in, y'mind telling me what they're up to? Nothing specific right now, I'm just curious how they're getting along. If the place is all burning and in flames or not. Last reports I got, serious s**t was goin' down. It'll be nice to know if I gotta watch out for them tryin' to jump me as I go about my business or not. If you get my drift?"

Kamileunaire
lands heavily at your feet

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:33 pm
Emiola screeched to a halt herself the second Reemus did, less the wayward girl slam into the now stationary yellowblood. Not that it would have mattered; Emi watched the troll immediately flip onto their side, and a rather stupefied expression crossed her face, mouth slightly gaped in momentary confusion. She didn't understand the gesture at all, or at least not in the way the yellowblood had meant it, all tributes of submission flying clear over her head. Not that Emi was really one for pushing others around to begin with, she just kind of went with the flow.

Instead, she laughed. It was a silly, childish giggle that erupted into something much more boisterous, perhaps even grating or annoying to the right troll. Either way, she was entirely too amused with the troll and the situation. It felt good to laugh like that, even though she did so often.

"Miss? Whoa," There was that bubbly laugh again, not that it ever went away entirely, "I'm just a kid! Like you little dude." There was a matter-of-factness in her voice, like she'd just figured out the secrets to life, or maybe cracked the code for pandora's box, hands on her hips in some strange self-found satisfaction. "A sound castle sounds totally bombastic though! Heck yeah I wanna help! And it's S'okay, I can just use my hands, we don't need another thingy-whatever," she wiggled her fingers for effect.

"Aaaaaaanyway, name's Emiola! Emiola Vivace. But I like Emi more, so you don't gotta do the miss thing," she gave a mild wide grin, "You're...?"

Maccue watched his charge, but not without giving the yellowblood's lusus a weary side eye. Just what was the beast trying to accomplish? It was all very strange, but he held onto solemn hope that perhaps this encounter would turn out better than the one with that feral forest child.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:24 pm
Pip listened to her, oblivious to the deeper workings of Regina's mind, unaware of just how involved the situation was. After leaving himself in the dark for sweeps, he had nothing but the slanted words in the news to go off of. There would always be fighting on Alternia, of course, but who would bother to try to fight the queen and her military? It seemed like madness to him, and he wasn't surprised to hear that they had been taken care of. His brow furrowed as he took in her explanation, wincing at the mention of fire, and backstabbing. He was about to comment before she switched the topic to something entirely different.

"O-oh!" Pip's blood ran cold as she seemed to glance around behind him, and he nearly had a heart attack when he realized what was happening, turning himself so that he was facing her fully. "Yes, it's so chilly out here on the beach compared to back home!" He exclaimed, and Swoosedad hovered down quickly, flitting about their heads for a moment before plopping down into Pip's arms. Had it really been that visible? Pip swallowed against his pulse and did his best to keep cool, making a mental note to wear more layers next time, and cursing his lack of control. Thankfully, it seemed that Regina was more focused on the topic of the extremists and their hideout than she was about his shirt.

"That makes sense. I'll just pretend I wanna join up, I guess, and not mention you at all." He nodded. It stood to reason that enemies of the queen wouldn't appreciate royal-affiliated outsiders wandering up and snooping around, even if he was after something that no one else seemed to find important anymore. The orangeblood perked up as she added on her request, and his eyes widened, the muscles in his back threatening to quiver again. "Ooh? Like a spy." He murmured, and managed a little grin. It was like something out of a thriller story. "I s-suppose I can try, if everything works out. I don't know how long it will take me...but I'll let you know as soon as I can!" He sniffled a little, and hugged his lusus close, ignoring the fluttering of the tiny beast's wings. "I'll come to your palace, if I manage to find anything out, yes?" That thought in itself was nerve-wracking..but he couldn't very well turn down her request, after she had given him so much help.

amicableAggressor
hugggg

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 pm
Reemus noticed the look he got for keeling down. That seemed to happen more than he expected, and he wasn't sure why. Oh well. What mattered was that this troll who was a bit out of his league wasn't MEAN. WHOAAA. SO NICE HIGHER CASTES WEREN'T A MYTH AFTER ALL. She was right, though. They were both children. Still pretty far from each other on the spectrum, but Reemus was in no position to argue with someone treating him so kindly. When she asked for his name, he perked back up some. "The name's Reemus, mate! N' over there," he pointed to the fluffball at the water, "is me mum!"

With the good old introductions out of the way, it was time to get down to business. "So how do we wanna do this?" he asked, immediately letting his blood superior take charge. It was easy enough since he didn't have a concrete plan of action anyhow.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 pm
"Closer, but not quite." They could play this little game if the kid really wanted to. She doubted someone so young could figure out any of the deeper, painful details without any hints anyway. In the meantime, the whole decayed thinkpan idea continued to amuse her. As was how upset he was over her reading him so easily. For the greenblood, it was nice to have the upper hand here.

"I dunno what your seadweller standards are for smartitude, but there're some pretty clever trolls up here. Maybe you just haven't found them yet. Don't be too harsh on anyone, though. Competitions like these make people a little more nastier than usual. Most trolls I know are pretty great. You just need to branch out beyond the first impressions. I mean if I didn't do that, I'd just hate everyone I met since I'm used to being shot at all the time," she said with a shrug. "And I figure if you haven't been trampled by the crowds by now, you'll be fine. It's too nice out for anyone to start bombing anything like when they were pulling this place back together." Her grin never changed a wit, so it was hard to tell if she was joking or not..

saihen

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:05 am
Aerona smiled. This was fine. "Hey, you got out of it okay! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?" She squeaked as a plume of sand shot in her direction, twisting away with delight. If nothing else, she'd redirect her error onto something that was fun, and something that she could win.

She ran around him and suddenly shot forward in a tackle. "YAH!" Her forward facing horns were nearly pressed into his chest as she brought him to the sand. Aerona was much more winded than she thought, but she'd had more time to rest than Sascha. And she would take advantage of that. Aerona laughed breathlessly and picked up a handful of sand to put down Sascha's shirt.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 pm
Sascha snarled. Aerona had a point. Hell, had he ever used that saying around her? It was practically too perfect of a shut-down.

Thankfully he wasn’t obligated to try and piece together a comeback, because Aerona chose to interrupt the argument with a tackle. ”Whoa!” Sascha’s surprise and struggle to avoid Aerona’s horns mid-flight caused him to soundly lose his balance. He struggled under Aerona as a cloud of sand spattered under his shirt and across his face.

His attempts to protest just resulted in coughing and sputtering that he honestly should have seen coming. Sascha reeled back the best he could from his downed position and tried to sock Aerona in the side while rolling the both of them over.

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:48 am
Byakko had been briskly making her way back to the hotel she had been staying at with her friends, cursing her decision to leave the safety of the lavish respiteblock. We'll have fun, they said. It'll be relaxing. Her trip with Zeffer and Aprife thus far had proven far from for the most part, and their reassurances were, in her mind, dirty dirty lies. Akko knew they were well intentioned, (Aprife, anyway), but Zeffer's stint at the quadrant themed booth earlier had sent her beelining for retreat, fuming and sulking bitterly. This whole trip was a big fat waste of valuable time.

Her oversized sunglasses kept slipping with each forceful stride, and Akko repeatedly jammed them up back onto the ridge of her nose, geta clacking on the boardwalk as she hurried along. The alluring smells and competing sounds attacking her senses only further sullied the mutantblood's souring mood. The peace and quiet of solitude would be nice... Akko completely refused to glance over at the gently rippling ocean, instead keeping her vision locked forward, trying to keep her thinkpan off a certain horrible, vile, finned faced b***h who also happened to be responsible for all the laughter and festivies swirling around her.

There was a sudden burst of wind, and without thought, Byakko reached up to tug down her sun hat by its wide brim. The gust tore at her 'disguise', but she managed to keep it secured over her horns and scalp; unlike a nearby yellowblooded girl who had rushed past Akko, nearly colliding with her in a frenzy to retrieve some fabric dancing away from her in the breeze. Byakko's eyes narrowed on the girl under her sunglasses, at first with vague annoyance, but as Trusci pulled her scarf back into her palm with a faint teal spark, they widened with awe. A telekinetic.

She wondered if it was normal for the younger girl to often use her powers so carelessly in public- it seemed risky, didn't it? At least, to the mutantblood whose first instinct was to throw on a redblooded disguise with a fake sign, it did. There wasn't anything inherently' wrong' with being a telekinetic, but it seemed unwise nonetheless to use her abilities for such mundane things, especially somewhere buzzing with so many trolls. So many potential dangers. What kind of trouble could it get her in? As Byakko caught up to the girl, she stopped, turning to clearly indicate her intent.

"Not that it's really any of my business," Akko began rather sheepishly from under her hat, but cleared her throat with a short cough and caught her usual firm tone back. She gestured loosely at Trusci's scarf, hoping the red scattered across her outfit made her look unassuming enough. "But isn't it for the best if you don't use your powers like that?"

Melancholies
o H o

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas