Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:11 pm
TheHelmsman13

Gypsy was dressed in black fighting leathers again, her sword sheathed at her back. Her darker red hair was close to black since it was wet but she'd managed to get it braided back anyway. Her sun-kissed skin looked even better thanks to the shower.

Her only reason for nearly running into Jaeger- Kelethyril. She was going to have to remember that name from now on.

Her only reason for nearly running into him was a set of lacing on her opposite hip that seemed to dislike tying right. Thankfully, she managed to stop in time.

Unfortunately, she got a whiff of his scent. Which still reminded her of Jaeger. That hint of scent set her inner demon purring before she could quash it. But she swallowed hard and did it anyway. Shoving her demonic half down with a vengeance before she could even think of looking up at him. That one flash of her demonic half sent her skin from sun-kissed to gold-touched and back again, revealing the other half of her bloodlines to anyone who knew what to look for.

She glanced up at the elf briefly then returned her darker red gaze to the laces again, "Sorry," she said softly then started to move on past him, hoping she could survive him living here without jumping him.

She really wanted to find out who she'd pissed off to wind up with both her grandfather and her husband finding her like this. After they were dead. With no memory. She had to be cursed.

It didn't help that she couldn't tell either one the truth of whose souls they had inhabiting them now. She couldn't react to them as she wanted to, particularly the elf, and she was having major issues with the fact that her libido was getting out of whack from lack of use and potential starvation for her demonic half.

All she could do was wonder why...

Why did they have to show up like this? Why did he have to smell so good?

Damnit! She was going to go nuts at this rate!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:45 am
DawnShadow666

TheHelmsman13

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin and Morrigan looked over to each other when Gypsy told Morrigan to take care of the WereCat. They talked to each other for a few minutes, discussing Lin's abilities and what she could do for Gypsy's new mercenary group. Morrigan finally decided to go talk to Gypsy, while Lin decided to go see if Jake was alright. When she got back to him, she found him sitting in the rocking chair and smoking a cigarette. She approached slowly, trying to show him that she meant no harm. She got as close to the porch as she could without actually stepping foot on it and sat down. "It's good to see that you're alright after that," she said. "Sorry that I didn't intervene when I saw that she was taking too much. I couldn't seem to move to do so."

Morrigan returned to the main house and quickly hunted down Gypsy. She grabbed her by the arm and then looked at the elf. "I'm going to borrow her for a bit," she said. She pulled Gypsy along to another empty room so they could be alone and closed the door. "I believe that you owe me an explanation for what's going on, Gypsy. What is it about those two men that has you so messed up? And don't try to say it's nothing. I see the way you are around them, like you know something about them that no one else does, not even them. So what is it?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy opened her mouth to say something to Morrigan when she approached but only a brief sound came out as she was hauled off to a room and the door closed behind them. Then came the questions she should have been expecting.

She gave a heavy sigh and moved over to sit on the edge of the bed, lowering her head into her hands for a moment before raising her face to look at Morrigan. Then she gave her the truth.

"Jake is carrying my grandfather's soul but with no memory of his former life. The Elf, Kel-somthing, is carrying the soul of my former husband, Jaeger," she told her very simply.

Maybe she should have eased into it better, but it just came out before she could have stopped it. In all honesty, though, the truth was probably even worse than a lie could have been.

But it did explain her behavior...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 am
User Image

Jake

Jake gave a small smirk at the approach of the young were. He remembered seeing her briefly just before everything went black, that and when she herself first showed up a few hours before. Jake sighed as he flicked the cigarette butt into the clay pot to his left.
" I count myself lucky. To find such a vision holding concern over my well being." He spoke gently as his eyes came to meet hers. " Tell me, why did you think i would need help, or even want it?" He paused a second with a frown, not liking how that had sounded to his own ears. " Meaning why do you think an apology is necessary?" He sighed with a shake of his head. What was he a walking rectal implant? He shook the thoughts from his mind, then lit a second cigarette.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:33 am
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin blushed a bit at Jake's first comment and then blinked a bit when she heard his question. She shrugged when she heard him ask why she thought an apology was necessary. "I guess I'm apologizing because I feel that I could have done something," she said. "I could have gotten up and pulled her off of you. You wouldn't have lost nearly as much blood, and she wouldn't have been stabbed in the leg to get her to back off." It seemed a bit ridiculous for her to apologize for something she really had nothing to do with, but it was an old habit. Gin had always enjoyed yelling at her and making her apologize for every tiny mistake, mostly to see just how much stress she could take before she started to become unstable. He'd ended up causing her so much stress that way that her heart had almost stopped several times. The fact that her heart was even still beating after working for Gin for so long was kind of a miracle.

Morrigan listened to Gypsy speak and then sighed. "And there's the only real problem I have with you, Gypsy," she said. "There's a real lack of communication. You didn't really say a word to me for weeks, and then you came back looking darker and saying you sealed your emotions away. And until a bit earlier, you never mentioned your grandfather. You certainly didn't mention a husband named Jaeger. So that's a surprise, especially since the only husband I've ever heard about you having was Kael. You just don't talk to me about anything." She shook her head. "If this is going to work out, you need to start talking to me. I chose to join you over going to my sister or staying with the Re. I chose the most unpredictable option for my future. I need to feel like you trust me like I trust you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:54 am
User Image

Kel was confused and felt like asking a question, but Gypsy was swept away by a woman he'd never seen before he could open his mouth. Eliciting a small sound of annoyance, the Elf turned towards the stairs and went downstairs. He found the kitchen fairly easily and set about finding something to eat.

Settling for a bowl of creamy porridge, Kel wandered the house. He was intrigued about this place, the woman, Gypsy, and why he'd ended up here. The only think he knew for sure was that the Mercenary company that Gypsy mentioned leading sounded like the thing for him. The Elf knew he was strong, agile and one hell of an artist with blades.

Stepping onto the porch, Kelethyril leaned against the railing and looked into the wasteland. He had a lot on his mind and it would take time for him to work everything out. Until then, he decided that this place was worth staying in...

Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave her a brief disgusted look then went back to looking a tad bit shellshocked, "I didn't tell you about Jaeger because he killed Kael. The contract Kael had that bound me as his wife automatically switched over to Jaeger, as did all of Kael's holdings. If I'd told you about it when it happened, you might have reported it to Ren. Hence the reason why I didn't tell you about it.

"I'm telling you now, Morrigan. I was going to tell you later, when I could get you alone to do so. We're alone now, so I'm telling you. The thing with my grandfather happened and I couldn't say anything then because he was allied with the Sandmen and what I had to do to for his soul was all tied up with his goddess and..." she stopped before she rambled anymore.

A deep breath later and she continued with a wince, "So, in essence, I just fed from my grandfather," that one was said with a shudder, "and the scent of that elf is driving my demonic half nuts... I'm screwed... And not in the good way..." she concluded as simply as possible.

Truthfully, it was amazing she hadn't gone batshit crazy over it all. Then she started wondering if there were any male servants that she could get laid with. That would take care of her demonic half. Make that part of her very happy and very well-fed. Though if said servant was human it might kill him. There were moments when she wondered if her demonic ancestors were only worried about procreation since she could only 'feed' from the opposite gender to keep her demonic half happy...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake raised his right eyebrow in a high arch. She felt that she should have stopped something he himself agreed too. It was at that moment that he noticed the ears on top of her head. Her last few words went unheard, as he slowly leaned towards her, to poke her ear once. When it twitched, he nodded in acknowledgement. They were real ears alright, what is she a Neko?
With a mental shrug he scanned his surroundings. The cigarette in his lips slowly burning down with the occasional inhale. His emerald eyes found the Elf on the porch of the main house. Geesh was he the only human in this place? Wait do I know him?
Jake pulled his eyes away, to place them once again on Lin. Shaking the other thoughts from his mind. " You did the right thing... " He took a drag, exhaling through his nostrils. and then held out his free hand to her. " i'm Jake, and you are?"

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin blushed a bit when Jake poked her ear, a shudder going through her. "I'm Lin," she said. "And please don't touch my ears like that. They're quite sensitive." She shook his hand and examined him. "I'm a WereCat, in case you were wondering. Well, actually I'm a hybrid. Gin Ichimaru thought it would be a good idea to play around with my DNA." She sighed. "It's nice to meet you, Jake."

Morrigan scowled when she heard Gypsy speak. "If you thought I would report it to Ren, then it proves that you don't trust me," she said. "Why would I help you get out of the Pillow Room and then report that and cause serious trouble for you? You should know better than that, Gypsy." She shook her head and walked back to the door, stopping for a moment. "I'll see if I can find a male servant to feed your demonic half. After that, I'll be in my room. I need to be alone for a while."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm
Dameon Black

And just like that, Morrigan proved that she didn't know Gypsy as well as she thought she did. Trust had never figured into it in the way Morrigan was thinking. Gypsy had never learned how to let anyone in, never really learned to trust that people would stick around for her to learn how to let them in.

So she felt herself shaking as Morrigan left her alone in the empty room, dealing with too much to know exactly what to say or even do right now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:31 pm
Red Gypsy

It took Morrigan all of a minute to realize her mistake with Gypsy. It occurred to her that she had never really gotten a chance to deal with her frustration before leaving the Re base, and she hadn't gotten a chance to meditate and center herself since then. All of the annoyance and paranoia had kept building until she took it out on Gypsy. She sighed and teleported back into the room. "So I just realized that I kind of took out some frustration on you, Gypsy," she said. "I know better than to think that about you. I'm sorry. I'm still reeling from all of the changes that have happened today. I'm not quite thinking straight."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 pm
Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

DawnShadow666

By now, though, Gypsy had managed to shut herself down again, the only thing she could do to stay sane right now. She raised her head and gave Morrigan a nod and a small smile, "It's okay, Morrigan. I understand. I've had people frustrated with me my entire life. I think the only one who wasn't was my mother and she died before I got to be frustrating," she said simply and got to her feet.

She moved over to put a hand on her shoulder for a moment then headed for the door, "We're good. I'll see about feeding my demonic half later. I have more work to do around here. I'll take care of it. I'm just glad you're willing to put up with me at all," she finished with a small smile over her shoulder as she opened the door, fully intending on getting back to the work she had to do to get the place ready for recruits, ready to become what she had planned for the place, ready to make a full mercenary company come into being.

She couldn't think about what she considered an extraneous desire, something she could put off, something she could ignore, "I just have to avoid being around Jae- Kel... His name is Kel..." she pointed out, reminding herself to use his new name yet again.

"But i really have to get to work if this company is going to get off the ground. Otherwise nothing will happen and I'll find myself trying to figure out how to take care of everyone here without any money coming in," she finally said and gave Morrigan another small smile, "Thank you, Morrigan... Thank you for caring," she added then walked out the door, fairly sure that there was no fixing any of the problems she had.

She left the house in a rush, trying to avoid what was happening inside of herself. In her opinion, if she didn't think about it and kept pushing it down, there would be no problem.

She had to pause when she found the porch, though. Because Kel was there. Eating a bowl of porridge, of all things.

She froze for that one moment then moved on past him as best as she could, hoping he wouldn't notice that she was trying to avoid everyone, or that she was trying not to breathe as she moved past him. She just knew that one whiff of his scent, one hint from him, and she was going to be driven insane.

First, Kael, then Jaeger, then Morrigan... What the hell was it about her that pulled people like this to her? There wasn't that much as far as she could see, wasn't anything to inspire this kind of attraction.

Besides, if she wound up in bed with Kel, how was she going to handle things with Morrigan?

Hell, how was she going to explain to anyone that she'd locked away her emotions?

The only key was something that only she had access to, her unique combination of fire and shadows. She'd used them to lock her emotions away and had no idea how to unlock them again. So how could she love anyone again? Much less the two people who wanted her heart?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake gave her a polite nod. " Of course...Sorry I'm having a little trouble with the realness of the world..." His brows met in the center with a blink. " Not sure why... ." He frowned while placing the cancer stick in his lips for another hit. He wondered if it would be easier as time went on. He felt as if he had been dreaming for years.
Jake pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind. Returning his attention to Lin with a small smile. " I've been hearing a lot about this Gin and the "RE" Who are they?" He spoke in honesty, having no memory at all on this Phantom army, unlike everything else that just seemed to come to mind.

Dameon Black
EDITED

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image

By the time Gypsy had come out to the porch, Kel had moved into a sitting position with one leg on the railing and the other dangling off the edge. He watched the woman go past as he thoughtfully chewed on the last bite of porridge. Setting the bowl down, the Elf threw his dangling leg over the railing and intercepted Gypsy.

"Gypsy, I want to join this Mercenary company of yours. It seems that I have no where else to go and need a place to put my skills to good use." He spoke, still using Elvish. Taking up a stride beside her, the Elf hooked his thumbs into his belt and looked at her from the corner's of his eyes.

She seemed on edge, about what, he did not know. He'd follow her, waiting for a response. That was when he came up with an idea that made sense to him.

"How about a sparring match? To prove my skill and earn a place in the company?"

Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:11 pm
TheHelmsman13
You can work through that, I think. lol

Dear gods, he wanted to kill her. That was her only conclusion, though probably not in the way anyone else would be thinking of the statement. There was a very good reason that she and Jaeger had never sparred together.

He'd watched her go up against her grandfather's shadow-fighters once. When she'd finished, she'd hauled him off to bed and he'd made the statement that she'd nearly broken him. So they'd never sparred against each other, both of them half afraid of what all would happen.

But Gypsy found herself nodding anyway. Even as part of her brain was screaming that she was insane. She nodded anyway.

"Sure. Sparring match sounds good right now. I need to test the sands in the training area anyway," she stated calmly even though her libido was going nuts with him so close.

She simply kept reminding herself that she could do this, she could handle this. She had to be able to handle this if she was going to be running a full Mercenary Company. She couldn't allow her demonic half make decisions for her. Or her libido.

The approached the training area and she moved out onto the sand before pulling her sword from behind her. She stared at the blackened blade, noting the formerly golden rose vines were now a darkened bronze. The blade absorbed the light even as it reflected the current state of her mind and heart: blackened, charred, withered, shattered, then hidden away in the shadows, locked up with a key impossible to find.

She gave the blade a spin with a flick of her wrist and nodded her head to him, "Whenever you're ready, Kel," she said softly, her voice taking on a slight purr of pleasure in her fighting skills.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff