PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:51 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
PoppiHolla
Godly P i s t o l

So, a gang war?

Pretty much, thought we should progress into it

Sounds good to me

How you been? And do you think we should use the Fight System of Genosha Online?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:04 pm
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
PoppiHolla
Godly P i s t o l

So, a gang war?

Sounds good to me

How you been? And do you think we should use the Fight System of Genosha Online?

I'm fine. Patient as always. I think we should put it to a vote  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:52 am
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
PoppiHolla
Godly P i s t o l

So, a gang war?

Sounds good to me

Alright, Also, do you want to be a Gang Leader?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:00 am
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

Genosha Online fight System.

Character's have a set number of health points. For example: 400

Their energy is double the amount of their health. For example 800

Techniques have a minimum energy cost but can have any amount of energy above the minimum in it, making it stronger. For example: Lightning Punch - 40+ Energy.

Techniques when used on another character take away half the health of the energy used. For example: Lightning Punch - 40 Energy takes out 20 health.

You can overpower techniques by using one with equal to or more energy. Though Elemental Weakness and Strength comes into play. Meaning A fire attack of 60 energy could only overpower a water technique if it's at least 15 energy points stronger.

You can block an attack which will result in you losing 1/4 health of the energy used.

You get 2 free dodges (up for discussion), every dodge after costs half of the attack energy used.

All this can be up for discussion though.  

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:15 am
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l

Sounds good to me

Alright, Also, do you want to be a Gang Leader?

Sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:19 am
Godly P i s t o l
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

Techniques have a minimum energy cost but can have any amount of energy above the minimum in it, making it stronger. For example: Lightning Punch - 40+ Energy.

Techniques when used on another character take away half the health of the energy used. For example: Lightning Punch - 40 Energy takes out 20 health.

You can overpower techniques by using one with equal to or more energy. Though Elemental Weakness and Strength comes into play. Meaning A fire attack of 60 energy could only overpower a water technique if it's at least 15 energy points stronger.

You can block an attack which will result in you losing 1/4 health of the energy used.

You get 2 free dodges (up for discussion), every dodge after costs half of the attack energy used.

Personally I feel like this will stifle some people's creativity. Because at the end of the day rp fighting comes down to pure skill. I'd rather everyone have not be limited by the energy system,but I'd like to hear the others opinion before I continue.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 am
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

Personally I feel like this will stifle some people's creativity. Because at the end of the day rp fighting comes down to pure skill. I'd rather everyone have not be limited by the energy system,but I'd like to hear the others opinion before I continue.

TRUST ME Bro, I absolutely do not want to use a Energy or Health System. I actually vote for Free Fighting but again it's only to limit people from acting like they are unbeatable.

I prefer we have judges for fights so they can point out the errors. And we just gauge people by their W/L Record.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:26 am
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

TRUST ME Bro, I absolutely do not want to use a Energy or Health System. I actually vote for Free Fighting but again it's only to limit people from acting like they are unbeatable.

I prefer we have judges for fights so they can point out the errors. And we just gauge people by their W/L Record.

The judges for fights might work a bit better than the health/energy system. Might be a bit more work, but better than the systems.  

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 pm
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

The judges for fights might work a bit better than the health/energy system. Might be a bit more work, but better than the systems.

Thank God you agree.

So what we'll do is have a crew member just pop in and out of the battle to make sure nothing is wrong, fighters can also file complaints if the crew misses something  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm
Tentaigo
Any of you guys interested?
Sho Isugara

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 pm
Majestic Sugar
Godly P i s t o l
Yokai Yakuza
Godly P i s t o l
Majestic Sugar
PoppiHolla

Practice Battle if you free? I already have the skeleton made.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 pm
Godly P i s t o l
Tentaigo
Sho Isugara

Sup. I didn't ready everything. You need help with something. I'm free. xd  

Tentaigo

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points