Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Darkside of The Moon (Shun/Amrita?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:17 pm
"Good. I will text you my new number." The patchwork offered, which really meant she was going to scour Amrita's contact list until she found it. But that was a detail he didn't need to know.

"Ah, yes, I forgot - I will be gone for the rest of the week, unfortunately." Her time awake was coming to a close. At least the close that she was comfortable with; she would likely be around for a little longer, she always was, but she never wanted to risk it. "But if you need me, call me. I will respond when I can." She gave a thoughtful hum.

"I can't think of anything else at the moment. We will meet up when I return." She promised, shifting to get to her feet, stretching her arms high above her head. Her arms dropped and she twisted at the waist to look at him, offering a smile.

"In the mean time...I have a pizza party to plan."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm
Shun furrowed his brow as she offered to text it. A moment later, his phone buzzed as he received it. Well, he could finagle with that later on. Leaving that for now, he paused as she mentioned she had forgotten something. Oh. It was just a notice of leave, more or less.

"Very well. Until next time, then," he murmurs. He didn't seem too interested in the idea of a pizza party. So he just dismissed that bit.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas