Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Chosen Goddess (SD x Fallen x Viper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

While Ayra normally would have returned the necklace without a fuss, after all he did buy it somehow, a voice deep in the reseces of her mind protested and fought back.

"Um, no." She answers, holding her purse close to her chest as her fingers felt through the fabric for the necklace within. "I mean theres a better safe in the master bedroom." She was of course lying, but it seemed like a reasonable enough lie. Sure her house wasn't biggest but it could have a hidden safe...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 am
Flannery said nothing as her cousin took the necklace from her boyfriend but something in her head made her want to take it back from Ayra but they'd have to wait till they got back to their home. All the while on the way home, Flannery could feel that her once nicely toned rear now seemed a bit softer than it was and it wasn't helping that the seatbelt was tighter. Once they had arrived home Flannery excused herself before she made her way to the bathroom.

One she had locked the door behind her, she gritted her teeth as she rulled up her shirt to reveal what she dreaded, though it wasn't so much a pudge but something else entirely. sighing she rolled her shirt back down and made her way back to her boyfriend and cousin.

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:20 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Josh stared at Ayra with a confused look. She was acting a bit more forceful now. Was she not feeling well? Walking over to the woman he placed a hand to her forehead. Nope she felt normal. "You're scaring me Ay, a-anyway fine. Just make sure that necklace is put in a safe and hidden spot!" he said buying into her lie.

All she needed was a touch, and the Trigger had given it to her. A touch of love, of concern, Ay would start to feel herself change slowly as well. Awaken, her true persona beckoning her. All the chubby girl had to do was put on the necklace and she would awaken totally.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh noticed a soft sparkle in her cousins eyes that seemed alluring and attractive. Strange, why was he feeling this way? Something inside of him wanted to kiss her? What!? No Flannery was his lover! What was going on here? Alone they were close for a moment, unaware that her belly was starting to form more now than a pooch.

Flan had already begun her awakening, the first stage happening in the mall. As she returned to her boyfriend her belly was a little more round. Though it just looked as if she was somewhat bloated. While Josh watched her cousin enter her room he turned on his heels and noticed his girlfriend.

Their eyes met and she seemed upset. Josh pulled her close allowing her belly to squish into him. "Flan don't worry everything will be fine." he cooed softly giving her a kiss.

Though that kiss on the lips was the last little bit she needed, the Goddess claiming her body from it's ten thousand year prison awoken. Pulling away from their kiss her eyes were glowing. Josh stared as they stared back at him, seeming to scan his soul. A few moments later they sparkled and Josh felt a pressure press into his stomach. His eyes widened as Flannery gained a shining aura about her.

The woman was changing right before his very eyes!

(OOC: alright, an idea hit me. Your characters are the Goddess and Demoness from long ago, I've got a neat back story that will be explained later but you two were pretty much imprisoned because of a punishment. So Viper you can have Ay transform in private now. All you need to do is have her wear the necklace. :3 Josh is the trigger so both of them would recognize him as the decendent of the human they both fell in love with. ^^; I'm not trying to dictate anything, but I've got a really interesting plot I'm trying to plan out. Sorry if it seems that way. >.>; )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Growling quietly like a threatened animal, Ayra slowly backed away from Josh before dashing to her room. Locking the door, she quickly delved into her purse and pulled out the necklace. "My precious..." she muttered, unintentionally doing a Lord of the Rings impression.

Fingers fumbling with excitement, she undid the clasp and clamped it in place around her neck. Almost immediately she felt the voice that had been lurking in the back of her mind burst to the forefront. FREEDOM! FREEDOM AT LAST! the voice declared, laughing evilly. But this... this body is less then satisfactory. Some changes MUST be made.

Ayra suddenly dropped to the floor as she was attacked by a massive, almost skull splitting headache. Or what she thought was a headache anyway.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:25 am
Flannery felt herself being warmly hugged by her lover, but something else was bothering her, she could deal with being pudgy but it was the feeling of something else that was crossing her. Her last images of Josh were him pulling away as the image of a woman crossed her.

Her once lightly toned and now slightly fat body quickly expanded, mostly her belly, it now dominated Flannery's short frame. Her glowing eyes changed from their usual emerald green to a shining blue and her hair now richer and fuller than ever.

The goddess blinked and moved her hand, loving the feeling of a corporial body once more. She ran a hand through her hair, feeling the firmness of her stomach, once little more than a feeling the goddess smiled and gave a laugh.

"Its been so long..." She looked to him and then noticed how the man infront of her towered above her. "and I never realised humans were so short."
Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Her long golden hair glowed and extended a bit more, and her eyes changed, but that wasn't all that Josh got to experience. No, her tiny pudgy belly wiggled and expanded, like rising bread dough, from her tiny frame. It grew, rounding out bigger and bigger until her current shirt couldn't hold it in. With a gooey pop her belly button changed to an outie and he watched it wiggle a little.

Flannery's voice was a bit more deeper and mature sounding than her original. It was easy to say that he was freaked out as her eyes met his and commented about Humans being short. "....Flannery....?" was all he could say as he timidly took a step back. What was going on here? Did his girlfriend just vanish? A thought crossed his mind, if Flannery changed then-

Josh darted down the hallway and began to pound on Ayra's door. "Ayra! Ayra! Whatever you do, don't wear that necklace! Something's happened to Flannery!" he called out jiggling the locked handle. Though he could feel it, dark aura seeped from the bottom of the door frame as the door unlocked. As if by magic it opened and he took a step back, gasping as two large magical dark hands grabbed him and pulled him inside.

The door slamming shut as he did. Now in a dark room he coughed a little. Since when did it seem so smokey? "Ayra?" he called out confused. Something didn't feel right. "Ayra where are you? Please give me the necklace, that thing needs to be locked away." he pleaded a little then began to feel a shiver down his spine as his eyes turned to stare into a pair of alluring and dark glowing eyes.

No...not Ayra too? What was going on here? Josh slowly began to back away as the eyes seemed as if they were moving closer. Feeling the wall he needed to find the door, but the darkness all around was a bit hard to maneuver in.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

"Why I'm right here in front of you..." Ayra, or what used to be Ayra, purred as she slowly sauntered around Josh in the comfort of the rooms darkness. Her maroon colored eyes (and dully glowing necklace) helping mark her position but she remained just slightly out of arm's reach.

Sensing his movement Ayra re-positioned herself to stand between Josh and door/light switch, her large belly acting as a natural buffer.

"Going somewhere so soon?" She taunted, her demonic tail slithering up the back of Josh's shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:19 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Josh was trapped, her voice sounding a bit more sultry than it used to be. The glow of the necklace gave of a soft light revealing dark purple cleavage. Her eyes held the soft glow of evil, yet the gentleness of a mother. Josh swallowed as he felt something gently crawl up the back of his shirt.

"W-Who are you? Wh-Where's Ayra!?" he asked trembling a little. What was going on here? Earlier that day they were making plans to spend the whole day together! Why did he feel like the women he had gotten to know were gone?

He swallowed all he had to do was reach out and grab the necklace. Yet there was also something in the way, looking below her glowing eyes and the necklace's light something purple jut towards him. Reaching up he felt her belly. She was pregnant too?

All around him dark hands seemed to gently run their fingers across his skin. Blushing he was starting to fell her powers of enticement. Ayra was never like this, it was all too real to be a dream. Removing his hands he backed up a little until he found a wall.

He was trapped in here unless someone could save him. Though Flan seemed different too, now all he felt was like a stranger to them. Josh felt so alone, so frightened all he could do was watch and stare into the demon woman's alluring eyes.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:53 am
watching the young man scatter from her field of vision Goddess-Flannery (Thats a mouth full) sighed with contentment. The house she now stood in was comfortable and beneath her the rug was just a wonder on her new body. She were about to waddle after Josh though something crossed her mind. A dark presence she had felt so very long ago.

"No it can't be her... she was sealed away thousands of years ago." The goddess said to herself as she now made her way down where Josh had walked to but the goddess' swaying form was slow. With all the time she had been sealed away walking never seemed like something she'd do again.

With its forboding presence getting stronger, She had to sneak carefully as not to attract attention from anyone.

Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

Seeing in the darkness was nothing to her, after all... she was a demon.

"Awww, come on... you don't want to play?" Demoness-Ayra taunted, follwing and pinning Josh in a corner with her presence as well as her large pregnant middle. "Ayra's still here... just distant."

While Ayra's body wasn't perfect in all ways, her newest vessel did have marvelous curves and took to her demonic changes much easier then she'd expected.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:37 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

(OOC: rofl xD "Play!? Okay! How about monopoly!" derp)

Josh blushed as she drew closer. He couldn't believe this curvaceous, large stomached woman was Ayra. Sure she had always been kind of fluffy but it was like every part of her had grown. Josh swallowed stuck in a corner with a large purple stomach trapping him. Softly wobbling about he stared at it.

"How...are you pregnant?" he asked stupefied. Last time he checked Josh and Ayra never did anything. It was the same with Flannery. He couldn't cheat on his girlfriend, yet now he kind of felt like he didn't have a girlfriend.

A bit confused he placed a hand on the demons tummy and his blush darkened a little. It was clear to this woman that he had no clue at all. "Who....are you...?" looking into her eyes he figured he might as well? "You seem oddly familiar...but I just...I dunno why."

Another feeling stirred in his heart as Flannery seemed to inch closer to Demon Ayra. If Goddess and Demoness met there would be trouble! Well trouble for Josh anyway. He felt afraid and responsible, Josh knew he shouldn't have bought that necklace! At first he thought he was having a dream but this was too real.

Josh felt the pregnant demoness inch closer trying to seduce him. Her belly pressing into him a little he panicked and tried to get away but couldn't. It was then time seemed to have stopped and there was a flash of light.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
He stood in a garden the soft and soothing smell of flowers filled the air. In the middle stood a woman, the exact same one who had sold the necklace to him. Josh frowned. "You!" he growled. Storming over he grabbed her by the shirt. "This is all your fault! Change my girlfriend and her cousin back...NOW!"

The woman smiled then slowly began to giggle. Her giggles melted into laughter. "I cannot, you see their true selves have awakened. Ayra and Flannery never existed..."

Josh stared at her as if she was mad. "Never....existed....?"

"I am Yruse, Goddess of Fate. It was a good thing I got ahold of you...anymore life and the Demoness of life in her and she would be too big to move!" she muses as Josh slowly lets go of her collar. Her soft hand gently touches his cheek. "Human you have no clue what sort of destiny and role you must fulfill have you? Of course, you never needed to be reborn like they had...."

He took a step back and frowned. "Look you're crazy! Ayra is Ayra and Flannery is Flannery! Not some swelled blimp bellied monsters! What are you talking about!?" he couldn't believe it...Flannery and Ayra weren't who they were this whole time?

The Goddess grinned with a mischevious smile as she reached out and flicked his nose. "Silly Human! Those two were mere illusions! Yet I guess I must...start from the beginning. Of their origins...and why the demoness is trying to seduce you...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eons ago there existed a Demon and a Goddess. From childhood to their adult years they rivaled against each other. Though they were friends and got along, they also fought and caused chaos wherever they went. Though deep down both of them were broken hearted.

The Demoness and the Goddess yearned to find love. Though as beautiful as they were and with the powers of seduction and attraction at their disposal, they could never find someone who truly loved them. Oh they had many suitors. Yet none of the demons or angels seemed to make them feel whole.

One day they had decided to fight upon the Earth. A friendly battle in the middle of a large open plain. It was there that they both came upon a wounded human male. Beat up and left to die by his comrades both of them instantly took pity upon the poor weak being. Using their magic they healed his wounds. The Human was terrified at first but thank them seeming unaffected by the constant seducing and attracting auras both women possessed.

This curiosity puzzled them, and both the demoness and goddess found themselves trying to seduce the Human. Over and over their attempts failed. Frustrated yet fascinated they kept trying, not realizing that they themselves were falling in love with the mysterious Human instead. All three of them became friends and each one of them dragged the Human around to show them their worlds and lives.

He was so kind and loving, so happy and cheerful, he made them feel whole..so whole that through his warmth and love each of them found themselves expecting. Just with a simple touch both the Goddess and Demoness began to swell with life. Unaware they both had gained the powers to bear life because of all the positive energy they had absorbed thanks to the Human.

A simple holding of the hands or a hug caused their wombs to fill with more life, even as frightening as the Demoness could be both enjoyed the feeling. Not only that but they gave birth to new beings. The demon bore monsters, while the goddess bore people. Neither of them cared and enjoyed the feeling. The Human became known to them both as the Trigger.

Now the Goddess of Life and the Demoness of Life felt a purpose, a meaning. With the trigger by their side they gave birth to various beings that have long since died out in the world today. Monsters the roamed the wilds, Humans and other beings that hunted and fought them. Both women found their offspring marvelous and even fought alongside them.

The Human was unaware and had been given a home inbetween the darkness and light. A place where both of them would visit. Though he felt somewhat used both of them never took advantage of him. All eyes were upon them even ones who soon grew to dispise the goddess and demoness.

The Lord of Shadows had loved the woman before the silly human had come to be. Jealous he had watched for years as they grew and birthed, keeping the Human immortal with their love. Enough had become enough and soon he advised a plan. Using magical crystals he boldly set out to find the goddess and demoness.

Once again they carried life, and to each woman he visited in secret. Saying that the jewelry was a gift from a friend. When in reality it was a Prison Crystal. The Demoness was the first to vanish inside, falling deep into a slumber. Next the Goddess, had also became trapped. The Human, defenseless, was cast out of his home and back to the earth.

Yet the Lord of Shadows had not seen me, I stole a bit of the essence from the crystals and cast it down upon the earth as well. As the years grew by the Trigger eventually gave birth to decendants each one of them keeping his powers. The Goddess and Demoness's essences took the form of a Human. Mere illusions they changed over the years.

Finding the trigger all three of them never knowing their true identities. While the women seemed to vanish and flow through the centuries I eventually stole the necklace that held their souls and bodies. Keeping it safe from the Lord of Shadows I awaited for the day when they could be awakened...

----------------------------------------------------------------
The woman's eyes sparkle as she points a finger towards Josh. "You are the Trigger! One that will aid in giving birth to monsters and men. Chaos and love, it is your destiny as well as theirs. Josh you are the only one they'll reason with..the only one they'll listen too. The only one who's children they will carry. Please...protect them...I might not be able to save them from the Lord of Shadows. He was defeated ages ago by my hand but like you and the illusions he fell to earth and was born into offspring....Josh..no Trigger...let your love for them show no bounds. They bring life after all it is their jobs. I shall return one day to explain it all to them and show them new powers they have yet to unlock. For now I cannot hold you here for that long...so I will send you back...farewell Trigger....farewell....."
==========================================
Josh found himself almost being smothered when he awoke. Odd he must have fainted but never left the spot he was in. Looking up he blushed again as the Demoness was nearly crushing him. "H-Hey stop! I-I can't breathe!" he spoke rubbing the sides of her belly. "Listen I know...I know that you want to have more but you need to give birth to the little ones you've got first!"

This was all so odd...but strangely he felt..whole. Could he really be the Trigger though? Man this was all so freaky.

(sorry got creative...long post is long...>.>; )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

(Impressive block of text there Star ^^ I enjoyed the background you came up with there. 3nodding )

Rolling her eyes, the Demoness of Life backed off a step, not enough to let him run free but enough that she wasn't crushing him.

"Nonsense, these can get bigger yet..." She purred, placing her hands atop his as he slowly rubbed her belly. The growth was slow but growing she was, and not just her belly...  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper9000

Josh blushed noticing how full her chest had grown, slowly ripping and popping out of the shirt she used to wear. Her bottom was a little bigger as well as her hips. His heart began to pound in his chest as he felt the slow swell of her belly his hands gently moving apart. The kick of life in her womb that was right...together they bred monsters.

Well in the past...man this was all so confusing. Looking at her he suddenly felt so safe. It was stupid but even her tail was protectively slipping around his waist. Had Ayra...loved him? Sure he had always been with Flannery but there were times he could have sworn she was giving him a longing glance. Biting his lip he stared up into her eyes. The dulled necklace sinking in her puffy bosoms.

It was powerless now, since both demon and goddess had returned. "So...we...created a monster huh...?" he asked shyly feeling his hands start to sweat. Her belly felt so warm, soft with fat but firm with child. Josh leaned in and gave it a kiss just above her pierced navel. "Do you know what you're having?" he asked warmly feeling the swelling stop. Apparently she was done swelling for now.

Though before he could answer the word "Cerberus" popped into his mind. She was carrying three Cerberus pups! That was right, after all she had come to him when she only had a little pooch telling him that they had succeeded in breeding a Cerberus! Wait...how did he know that?

Glancing up her eyes were glowing and his eyes widened. She was making him remember the past. Pulling the Trigger out of him. Though he was only of the man's lineage the power and memories he suddenly felt seemed as if he was still there with her...his demoness and his goddess...oh how he loved them...

"Ayra..." he cooed warmly moving closer to her. His eyes softly reflecting love and kindness. Josh was still Josh but now he understood. Closing his eyes he leaned into her soft body and kissed her on the lips. Feeling the sparks of their connection he relaxed in her softness. "I missed you...my Demoness of Life. It all happened so fast, you and Flannery were gone. My heart had shattered so much I'm glad we had met again. Look at how big you've gotten...our Cerberus pups are growing so much." he purred happily rubbing her tummy.

Perhaps this was how it was. Though if she expected him to sleep with her he would decline. Josh still loved Flannery, and she would be the one he would sleep with first. Wait the Goddess! He felt her outside of the room, a shy smile fell upon his face as he poked Ayra's nose. "Silly Demon...keeping me all to yourself. You should know that Flannery has awoken...please don't fight. We're all friends remember?" looking up from her soft chest he stared with pleading eyes hoping she wouldn't start a fight.

Both women couldn't do much in their condition anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:43 pm
Viper9000

Stardust Drifter

(Thats quite the backstory!)

She had snuck up to the room to where Ayra and Josh where but Flannery kept herself hidden, as much as her rounded pregnant form could behind a wall as she extended her mind to sense what she could find beyond the darkness. Though her vision was not working at this distance, so the goddess with a wordless sigh, waddled towards the door her hand outstretched toward the knob.

Flannery's belly entered the door first. She stared at the pair before her. The trigger and the Demoness of life were before her, currently in the midst of a kiss. While her memories were fuzzy for being locked away for centuries, Flanneries old memorys still sparked her.

"Looks like you're back too huh." Flannery said to Ayra her hands resting on her hips a smile crossing her face.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items