Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[1v1] Lets get, Physical! (Sammy vs Seiji) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:05 pm
Sammy watched curiously as the markings moved, like ink in flesh twisting and turning about on a whim, she had to admit it was rather neat. The flames in her eyes growing bigger with curiosity at the whole thing.

"I've always had my flames. They used to just be in my bones," she said flexing her singed and boney left hand. "They've gotten stronger as the years went by, and now it feels like it's all around and rolling inside me." she shrugged, "It's not normal I can guess that much, but it's normal to me."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 pm
He chuckled. "Are any of us really normal? My fiances a futakuchi-onna, but her eyes glow, that's not normal." A mark of a summer spent around too much magic.

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:44 pm
Her eyes flickered with delight as she grinned back at the boil, "Not normal at all indeed." Slowly she pulled herself up, creeking the whole time as she got up. Having the fear knocked out of her made her feel so... stiff. And dead.

"I think I need a snack... I hate losing spars it's just so clunky and tight right now."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:01 pm
"Not a bad idea." Seiji was always hungry, mark of his race. "Wanna go grab something in the cafeteria? My treat."

he hiked a thumb over his shoulder at the door.

miliardo kason
Fin?

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm
Both her fists pumped up into the air, "Whoo! Free food! You're going to regret that deal..."

Beejoux
Yeah biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas