Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meet My Boil (Roch & Meixiang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:37 pm
"And now I see why you did it," Austin whispered to his son, only to get punched lightly in the arm.

"Shuddup you perv, she's still in school," Roch muttered under his breath.

Cisco nodded--more because she asked than because he had a clue what she was talking about. Forest? Were they going somewhere? OKAY! He could go!! He looked at his deaddy--

"Kappata," he declared, holding out his hand.

"Um--no, screech, you're not REALLY goin' anywhere--" Roch said.

No hat needed? Okay! He could roll with that!

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:28 pm
She grinned. No, they weren't going anywhere besides around the mat. "Yep no hats for now. Come on lets go! Just follow me and do as I do." Mei began to walk slowly around the mat, lifting her knees up in a slight marching fashion and giving her arms a little exaggerated swing.

"So many pretty trees. Its almost spring time so all the little forest minis are waking up for a snack." She stopped suddenly with a gasp, crouching down. "Look its a herd of minipaca. Shhhh. Crouch down low and lets see if we can be sneaky enough to get closer."

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 pm
Yayoi

Ohhh, this was fun! She was walking in circles! Cisco automatically followed her, crouching down when she did and...

Seeing bike wheels. Yep. They were shiny, at least? What was a minipaca, anyway? He was almost POSITIVE they were called wheels--maybe. Or they might be called "Jackdammit, stop that thing!"

But regardless of what Cisco was THINKING, he was doing what she wanted him to! That counted for something, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:03 pm
Mei wasn't sure if he really understood what she was talking about, but he seemed agreeable at least. Which was good. Perhaps he was a bit too young to really expand his imagination past what he could see, but she'd at least make this little session fun.

Still crouched, she began to shuffle forward just a bit across the mat. "Ooops! Looks like I wasn't quiet enough and scared them off. Oh well lets keep going." She stood and pretended to brush herself off before continuing to walk along the mat.

Stopping momentarily by her bag, she pulled out a few colorful plastic circles which she tossed on to the mat one after another. Turning to Cisco she grinned. "Seems we've come to a river. Looks like we're going to have to hop across the rocks to the other side. I'll go first ok?" Stepping in front of the first circle, Mei hopped from one to the other until she finally hopped off the last one. "Take your time, don't want to fall into the water."

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:26 pm
Cisco looked up from where he had a handful of the little circles in his arms. Wait, they weren't throwing things? But--but--

He looked at his dad imploringly. "Um... okay, just one, lil buddy, but then you have to walk on them, got it?" he said. Cisco gave him a huge smile before twisting in a circle and throwing the circle like a discus. Austin grabbed it and walked back, handing it to Cisco.

"There you go, buddy, now go walk on the spots," Austin said, reaching down and messing up Cisco's hair. Cisco dropped the spots on the floor and started stepping on them.

"Think his drums will be like that?" Austin asked Roch.

"Who knows?"
Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 pm
A smile spread across her lips as she watched him toss one of the circles. While it wasn't quite what they were suppose to be doing with them Cisco was making good use of his movement. Which was what this lesson was all about. Using the space to just move around.

Clapping her hands as he crossed the 'rocks' she turned slightly, shading her eyes with a hand as she seemed to peer out at something. "Oh my, what a lovely field. The grass is so tall and so many flowers. I think I might run through it." And so she did, tossing her arms up into the air the ghoul danced and pranced about on the mats. A few twirls in a circle, nothing fancy.

Just running about in a field.

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:36 pm
Now THIS he could get into! Cisco raised his hands in the air and started running around wildly, running into several of the workers surrounding them only to get a laugh and turned around so he could keep going.

"He's got no clue what she's doing," Austin whispered to his son.

"Not a one, but he's havin' a ball," Roch agreed just as silently.

"Success?"

"Huge one."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 pm
Mei laughed at his antics. She was glad the little spookie was having a good time.

"Ahhhhhh I think I've exhausted myself from all this running and hopping in this field." The ghoul fell back onto the mat, letting her legs and arms flop just a bit. "I almost feel like I could take a nap." Closing her eyes, she smirked. Leaving one eye open just a bit so that she could watch Cisco.

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:50 pm
He deliberately fell on top of her, grinning at her, practically nose-to-nose. "Neje koko meti moo," he told her, completely oblivious of the personal space idea. He looked quite happy with himself, though, so it was all good--or at least that was the general consensus as Roch walked over, picking up his boil.

"Thanks, Mei," he said, moving Cisco to one arm and offering his free hand to her. "How much do I owe you?"
Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 pm
She laughed as he flopped on top of her. Booping his nose with a finger. "Booped yer nose~" Mei grinned. She hadn't had this much fun in a long time to be honest and it was nice. Even if Cisco didn't quite understand what all was going on, he'd get there for sure.

Taking Roch's free hand she pulled herself to her feet. "Nothing. Just more classes with the cutie little spookie is all I want." That old feeling of fondness she used to feel for the younger Jiang Shi back home came back to bite her in the butt it seemed.

Ice Queen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:05 pm
"Deal, an' I'll make sure we got treats next class," Roch agreed easily.
Yayoi
I think that should wrap it up! Thanks for the rp!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff