Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] No Hotdog Pun Plz (Roch & Verusha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 am
"Seiji's drums, Nahm's got a guitar and does vocals, but depending on the song we sometimes pass it around," Roch says, idly bringing his guitar up and touching the edge of the bladed body. "While I'm here, I might go visit the smithery," he added thoughtfully, his thumb flicking back and forth over what looked like a sharp enough edge.

"Give me your number, I'll call you when I can get the gang together. I think we'll do it at my place, since I've already got the drums," he goes on, letting his guitar dissipate and pulling out his cell. "I'm going to hit the smith and get home in time t'see my kid come back." He grinned at that thought. "Probably wind up with more pets than I need, along the way--oh, wait, one more thing."

He dug through his pockets again, pulling out a sleek wooden box and opening it. "This is for you," he said, holding out a pick. "Hope Cannon don't mind," he added a bit vaguely.

musicaloner7
What's your SN?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:32 pm
Ice Queen
musicaloner. It'll say I'm offline all the time, but I'm just forever invisible hiding. Let me know if it doesn't work for you, and I can message you to try fixing it.

With the other band members names and positions rattled off, she nodded slowly, "You can count me in that pass around, then too." she grinned. Figured it couldn't hurt to throw her name into the pot.

Eyeing his guitar again, she could appreciate its craftsmanship, a bit amused that it did indeed have to be looked at by a smithy, but it made sense. It was a weapon, after all, first and foremost. She gave him her number, pulling out her own phone to punch in his as well, "Sounds like a plan." she confirmed, "Lookin' forward to it." pocketing her phone again, she was surprised by his light exclamation, curiously looking at the random box he suddenly supplied.

Peering into it, her attention shifted to the pick he offered her, gently taking it to inspect for herself, "Thanks, man. It's nice." she turned it a few times to check out its thin edges, and two faces. Could never have too many of these babies. Cannon didn't seem to show much care besides another eye roll of his irritation.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 pm
musicaloner7

He just grinned, not telling her what it would turn into. Instead he let his guitar dissipate, glanced around the room briefly. Gamer girl with a thing for fire, now where had he heard that before, he thought dryly--

And realized something. For a long moment he looked at her with a thoughtful expression, obviously contemplating something. Nah, he decided. Maybe after he got to know her better, or something. Although she was definitely on his list of possible "dates" for Danny's wedding, now. Anything to keep him from having to deal with his ex.

"I'll call you," he said instead, heading for the door. "Thanks!" he added.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff