Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghoulfriend Playdate (Ayane x Lute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:37 pm
Ayane let them walk for a bit in silence, that is, until Lute spoke up and asked about her likes. She smiled a bit more then, and turning to look at the satyr ghoul she bowed her head a little.

"Well, I like you..." she began, going ahead with the cheesy route first since she was feeling a bit giddy.

"But I also like sweet things, and tea, and romance books... I have discovered I really like these clothes..." She tugged at the jacket and smiled. "But I also like to talk - and listen - and learn. So what do you like Lute?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:40 pm
While Ayane gave her good information it wasn't exactly what she had hoped for but she could work with it. Sweets had colors and she knew that Ayane like comfortable now so that worked. Holding the demons hand tightly she beamed up to her. "I like mostly everything you do..actually it would seem. Though..I'm not really into romance books." Lute didn't really, or rather wasn't really able to get past the steamy pages.

"I like making things best though, clothing items." Like the ones she planned to make for

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 pm
This was exciting for Ayane. She was glad that she and Lute shared so much in common.

"Well, just so you know, my favorite colors are pink, blue, purple and red." She said, ticking each one off on her fingers as she went as if trying to remember. "My favorite pair of pajamas are spider silk and you will see those soon, they're pink and purple!" She was really getting into this whole sharing thing.

"I like hotpots and rice... but I hate garlic - I cannot stand garlic.... at all." She made a face.

"Oh and peas... peas are just... gnnnn..." She waved her free hand in a nope type motion.

"My favorite flower is the lotus, and I really, really like collecting fans!"

She then turned and waited to see what Lute thought of all that.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:01 pm
By the time Ayane turned Lute was all smile and giggled. She was thrilled to know this much more about the ghoul, and how cute it was to watch her in the process of listing everything off. Squeezing the other ghouls hand a nod was given. "Fantastic.." blushing she cuddle into the other ghoul a touch to escape the cool bite of the late October air. Beaming and walking along a little silently for a moment, "we should head to get that movie.." Then they could get inside where cuddling would be much warmer.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm
Ayane pulled the shorter ghoul closer to her body, enjoying the cuddles probably more than she should. She enjoyed physical closeness, it was a thing for her, very touchy-feely. She smiled and nodded her head at her ghoulfriend's statement.

"Mhm, just point the way, screechie," she motioned with her free hand for the satyr ghoul to direct her where to walk.

"Then we can head back home so you can get packed."

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas