Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Plead for Freedom ( open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 am
User Image

•°o.O⋖ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓁⒶ ❝Аηgιє❞ ⓂⓄⓃⓉⓎ⋗O.o°•

Angie watched the people flee with relief before she was startled by a familiar voice. She whipped around turning on her heels to face him. Her fiery hair fluttering down into place framing her face as a single strand dangled across. She brushed it back composing herself and diminishing her surprise. She should have known they would have been sent. "i would say its nice to see you again but i'm afraid its not" she said in a calm but firm voice. She would have none of his games but maybe she could at least get some information out of him. "so now the lot of you are just torturing them and exploiting the results? for what reason is there to do this to a human life?" she asked. She knew where he stood on the matter from before she betrayed them but she couldn't understand how cold hearted they all had become. There had to be something left that they felt for.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex smirked before snatching the vial careful not to touch his hand. "then lets lock and load we have a job to do" she said as excitement washed over her. It had been a long time since she had been part of that world and now she kinda missed it being special and being able to express all of her instead of just part of herself. "lead the way i'll be right behind you. Also you trunk better be clean or you owe me big time" she said poking some fun at him as she stuck her tongue out playfully. She quickly secured the vial in her belt for the time being and would drink it once they got to the shopping district there was no sense in wasting it for the travel time.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade blushed and looked away as he stumble over his words. This time however she wasn't able to conceal it. She nodded before speaking "n-no its no trouble at all..." she said as her words trailed off slightly. He had surprised her when he got the door for her which made her blush even more "thank you..." she nearly whispered "and tea sounds wonderful" she said trying to regain her confidence and composure before her whole illusion fell down around her. She led the way towards her apartment trying to adjust her pace to make it comfortable for both of them; mainly him of course since she basically flew but gave it the appearance of walking. However out in the sunlight the light glisten around her wings returned sparkling slightly or making it look like there was a distortion of the image on the other side of them. It was easier to conceal these short coming of her powers in doors but she couldn't very well remain inside her entire life of just roam outside at night. She would hate that kind of life because she loved the sunlight and what beautiful colors it showed in its wake.

User Image

Xavier Blackwood ̿ ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ ̿ ̿ The Boogie Man

Xavier laughed with excitement as he dodged the fire ball with ease. "you didn't think that would prevent me from finding you did it or were you just hoping for a head start? If that was the case i would have given it to you anyways its way more fun that way" he stated out loudly and proudly letting his voice carry and fill the air with his arrogance. "i hope you have found a good hiding spot my hot little mouse because i just got to ten and i'm coming to turn up the heat" he said in a more aggressive ton and he "moved". A small crater formed where he had been standing seconds ago.

If she was to look back he would be no where to be found even his presence was concealed. Her whole world would then shake and crumble down around her as he smashed through the buildings exterior wall. "he never said i couldn't cause destruction i my wake and if your a bad little fire ball i might just have to show you what true fire is" he said with a chuckle as he pictured the curves of her body. "come out come out where ever you are my little mouse or else the building will crush you and i'm sure you dont want that" he said. Little did she know he was flooding the area with his cocktail of his knock out gas laced with a numbing agent which would prevent her body from being able to move easily. There was no visual acknowledgement that the toxins were present and by the time she smelt the aroma they would already be enough in her system for the affects to start setting in. He kept the cocktail light so it would take at least an hour or two if she wasn't making her blood pump quickly through her veins but in the case of her running it would take affect within thirty to forty-five minutes. Despite his barbaric personality and way of doing things he was quite smart at least when it came to his toxins. Loud screeches of nails on a chalk board followed by crashes could be heard. It was the sound of his long charcoal talons striking falling rubble as it fell towards him and him pushes or breaking to to keep it from hitting him. Due to the ruble his toxins were even being pushed past the building parameter as he walked it searching for the pyromancer.

------✁--------

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:19 pm
sorry i got quite busy...and sick..meh!))

Jameson motioned some passants to go into a save direction as he approached Angie, a bitter smile always playing around his lips. "I , no we miss you. With you we could get a breakthrough" He said with honey coated words. Each word dripped with sweetness, coating his true intentions.

"Those are not your 'children'. Rather...the second generation."He waved it off with a hand and shrugged as he talked. She wanted to buy time, why not? He could use it too. When Xavier was done, they could get both, the Pyromancer and Angie.

"Who says they are human anymore? Do you know what those are? Experiments, a combination of chemicals that started to live. Sure some where probably humans before, but none you would care about. Street urchins, orphans, homeless without home and job. Without a life.We gave them purpose."

Jake nodded and quickly headed for the door.With quick steps he was downstairs ,through the main door, whilst saying a quick good bye to Alex' parents.He would wait at the car for his daughter.

If Jace saw any of her illusions falling apart,then he never commented on it. Instead he tried to make some small talk.Talked about family asked about hers, but mainly he spoke about stars.He was facinated by them, since he was a kid and never knew why. However he suddenly became quiet as henoticed panicing people runnign away form the shopping district. "What...whatthehell?"

The little mouse ran through the building, setting it ablaze with her fiery body and her panic. Going back?No! Never her mind was illed with fear and the images of the torment she had gone through. Her lungs filled with the toxic gases, she felt heavy but the adrenaline kept her body moving and so she darted to a window, shifted into the shape of a tiger and broke through the window. glass shattered, people screamed, as she pounced a passant! Hunger, it was flodding her again, for a moment the people looked yummy,baring her teeth she quickly ran away form the masses, looking for another alley, where she pounced a trash can to eat somethign edible.  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:04 am
User Image

"thats where your wrong. I value life. What you have given them is not purpose but you have set them on a course to their own destruction. The one i took with me have been making due with their new lives but they can never be normal they will never be able to make their own discussions and decide how their future will go they are bound by our mistakes,... our greed..." she said passionately before shaking her head and looking away slightly but just for a moment. "call them what you will but they were not purposely they had names they had faces and above all a purpose in this crazy world that they had yet to discover. You took that from them when you pilfered them. they were diamonds in the ruff looking for their place to shine but now they have torment and predetermined fate that they can never truly be free from for the rest of their lives..." she said her voice calming. "what if it was you taken from what you knew tortured, changed never being able to be undone and thrust into the chaos that we had sown for you. Would you still be able to have the same view of life that it gave you purpose? That it was the best thing that could have happened? I couldn't i wouldn't even be able to stand myself or this world which would have been the fate of some of the children i freed. They would have ended their lives and now have known the beauty that they could become." she said looking deep into his gaze with her hazel gaze.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex descended down the stairs not even touching them before she smirked at her parents and waved a peace sign with her right hand showing off a toothy grin before facing the door and flipping up her hood. She "moved" opening the hood of the trunk before slamming it shut. "And we're off!" she said in excitement not only was she outside in the day time but she was off on an adventure with her father.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade didn't really comment on her family but just stated she lived on her own now and didn't have any contact for the most part. Her family as she knew it were the scientist that created her and the others who had suffered the same fate. She was smiling at his as he spoke about the stars it made her happy to see how passionate he was about him. It was always nice to be able to see the light in someones eyes when they spoke about something they felt so strongly for. She wondered if she had that same light when it came to books and reading.

She watched his expression change so suddenly and see the people rushing past them. Her facade also completely broke in her surprise and also by bumping into him to miss getting knocked over by some one running away. She had clung to him slightly with her right hand since that was the side that had hit him but hadn't noticed she had clung to him as the fear began to grow as the people ran past and the aching feeling she now felt before them. "i have no idea but maybe we she just come back later after its resolved..." she said in a whisper that was almost not audible.

User Image

Xavier chuckled "have we not been over this my little fire lotus you cant hide from me" he yelled after her. his voice seemed deeper and scratchy in her intoxicated state. He soon would be the full demon if he caught her. He jumped over the ruble that surrounded him kicking off it to make the jump over the little bit of wall that remained surrounding the window she had used as her escape. As hehit the ground he tumbled to keep his speed and dashed after her laughing at the fear she struck in the people in the streets. He saw many attractive people as he passed but shook him headed knowing now was not the time. He slid to to a stop at the entrance of the alley as he saw her rummaging through the trash. "oh my dear if you are hungry why not feast on me?" he said gently as his voice was soothing and gentle again. He unbuttoned a couple more buttons showing off his chest and collar bones. "if you wish i will remove it all and you can bite wherever you please" he said as he began to approach her slowing holding his hands out open and not moving to his sides to keep them in her view. It was almost like he was showing a sign of surrender by exposing his torso like an animal showing its stomach to admit defeat. However he had more going on in his mind then she could ever possibly know.

------✁--------

((its all good it happens i'm just glad to get it rolling again despite how long it takes me to actually reply XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:55 pm
The hunter simply shrugged it off. " My dear. You are against it, due your own mindset. I soon will introduce you to my dear boy. Xavier. Ia ssure you, he truly enjoys his new life. Perhaps i should forget to lock his collar for a day or two...hmm...Or i just let him roam for a week? I believe he would enjoy this. " The hunter paused and reached for her cheek to carress it ever so gently. " You didn't change. Still a goody two shoes. Even now, even after being so cursed with this sickness, you attempt to protect these children. You can't even touch them."

Jake waited for his dear daughter to enter the car and then drove off with her. he avoided the mainstreets, knowing those would be filled and used any hidden pathway he knew about. The road was bumpy and his driving skills a mess! Despite his questionable skills , he managed to get them to the shopping district rather safely and quickly and knocked at the trunk to let her know she could get out. He had parked in a shady alley.

Jace almost acted instantly. In order to hide from the masses,he wrapped an arm around Jade and lead her to an alley.The people rushed away from something. The air was filled with their panicking screams and an alarm. One most heard in the TV. The alarm for a psionic attack. "Perhaps you are right...we should leave. You al....right..oh" As he glanced at her, Jace saw another figure behind her and motioned for the young male.

Xhaiden barely noticed that someone pointed at him.Barely had he managed to make his way here, not even knowing why he walked this way. He only knew that he leaned against a wall and was glad it was there."Have to...find mom..."He muttered, blood still staining his face and shirt. By now the meds had stopped working, he felt like his head would split anytime soon. The chaotic thoughts o the panicking people filled his head,but he didn't panic. Somehow he managed to keep his cool. He slowly lifted his eyes to stare at his two siblings. A quick glance at Jace told him, that he couldn't remember a thing, lucky brother. but Jade was another story. "It..is dangerous here...For us..."

The flaming tiger growled at Xavier, only to focus on the food in the trash can. However her mind was in utter chaos. Was it fear or his toxic cocktail? A mix of both , clouding her mind? She didn't know. She didn't, she couldn't! Her fiery jaw tore through the can, devouring anything of edible value in mere second. "More...need More...."Her eyes,clouded by hunger and insanity, fixated upon Xavier. She knew he was dangerous. She knew he was no good guy, but even so why, why did she feel drawn to him?

No matter how much she questioned herself, no answer ever came.Instead instincts took over. With the last of her powers she stormed at him, lunging forwards. The teeth aimed at his throat! Fangs almost pierced his skin, but his toxic mix, drained her of her energy, the once so flaming mess vanished and instead of a tiger biting him, it was a young girl. Her frame was trembling and she wildly bit him, as if her feeble teeth could tear out flesh from him.

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

She stepped back to evade his touch. She wasn't sure if it was force of habit or if she just didn't want him to touch her. "you dont understand what compassion is... Your boy may be happy now but will he always be?" she said. She then thought of her own children. Alex was a fairly happy child with her new life except the fact she cant enjoy the day light. Xhaiden loves being with her but suffers terrible head aches due to his changes. Jade seems happy but is reserved and insecurities prevent her from living life to the fullest. The only one that could possibly enjoying his life that she can think of is Jace since he doesn't know of his past. "how many others have you changed who suffer?" she asked.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex had to brace herself within the trunk. "DAD DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LICENSE!" she yelled from the back have giggling. Even if he hadn't heard her words she had entertained herself. As soon as they had come to a stop she kept herself braced before she heard him knock and she let herself collapse on the floor boards. She kicked open the truck and leaned out of it completely ruffled. "you drive like a mad man" she said giggling looking up at him as she brushed off her clothes and straightened her hair.

She whipped around as her smile faded. "i can sense a lot of panic and a lot of power as well... and... and Xhaiden" she said before looking back up at him.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade found herself still clinging to Jace as she calmed herself and focused. She had almost lost herself or at least her mask that she hid behind. She began to nod slowly before following his gaze to Xhaiden. She recognized him and knew that he knew who she truly was. However she could not be sure if he would remember in his current state. She also felt it was her duty to take care of him in Angie's absence. It was extremely odd to see him without her. Her grip loosened on Jace's arm before she moved over slowly to Xhaiden and knelled before him. "Where is mother? What is the last thing you remember?" she asked calmly and gently. She didn't know if he would even remember her or not but she knew he needed her now.

User Image

As she bit at his neck he wrapped his left arm around her. His touch was so warm and securely held her not only up but also gently against him. He reached up his right hand and let it cup the back of her head gently still allowing her head to move freely. He didn't make any other moves after that until his toxins took full affect. They would allow her to sleep and luckily for her he would let her have sweet dreams. He then kissed her head gently before scooping her up into his arms. "sleep well my little fireball and when you awake you will feast" he whispered lightly into her ear.

His job was now complete, his target was captured and he would demand his own reward from this capture besides she had bruised his neck slightly. Now he just had to locate the old man who would be pleased that she was subdued and he would keep her subdued all the way back home. If they didn't want her to destroy the facility then she would be sleeping in his cell tonight and if he had his way she would have a hearty steak dinner when she would wake and then he would get his delectable desert. The thoughts made him smirk as he kept a consistent and periodic flow of sleeping toxins.

------✁--------

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:10 pm
Jameson chuckled and simply pressed a button on his gauntlet. "Ah my dear, why don't you ask him yourself?"thee armor oft he hunter,sent out a signal to Xavier's collar, which in turn would give him a tiny, but harmless zap. Knowing him, he would probably find this sort of pain exciting.A lamp on the collar flashed up and then a soft voice could be heard, telling Xavier of Hunters location and to meet him as soon as possible.

"Angie, my BOY as you called it. Is different from your feeble children. He already knows the darkness of this world. You could say, it created him. I doubt he suffers. Unlike your children who can't even touch their mother. I wonder how this is? the desire to hold your own child, but the fact that you can't?" He smirked. The hunter knew how motherly she was, she was always soft towards the subjects."Who is still around? The vampire? The silver haired demon, or the dark angel? Who is your tiny favorite? Surely you couldn't keep the demon, he was always a monster"

Jake laughed at her comment, then watched her get out of the truck.He had almost helped her out,but touching her wouldn't do any good. "Oh i do have a license by the way...paid 5 dollars in India and did a tiny parcour. No biggie". He smiled at his own joke but her words wiped it out of his face.

"Make sure to take the med...and...since when can you sense others so vividly?"He shook his head"PLease lead us to Xhaiden if you can, he is usually with Angie" A worry of unknown intensity gnawed on Jake's innards. What was going on? He didn't now. He only feared the worst.

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:54 am
((At work..i trick out the request filter...))

Jace watched as Jade let go and went to the other boy. A boy with hair as white as snow. all in all he looked like he truly could be here brother. Perhaps a year or two younger? But why did he have the feeling that he knew this lad? Jace shook his head walked to the duo and helped Xhaiden up. He ignored the boys visible flinch and the phantom pains in his jaw."Your brother? What's wrong?"

He was sitting? Sicne when? Xhaiden couldn'T recall, but he had slid down the wall and now glanced at Jade. His sibling. Weren't they actualy relate, something about similar genetic tempalte or base. Xhaiden closed his eyes and inhaled ever so deeply.

He felt everyone in this district. If he focused could he hear everyone? He pondered but decided against it. "Mum is..near the cafè "Sol's grace'', in front the tiny bookstore with the red door..There..there is a cold one.."He looked at her with a frown. Cold one, he called the scientist that when he was younger. "Sis..mum is not alone..and there is another like us..but........but not thinking like us.."He pointed into the direction of xavier. "We must hurry...ah my head. Everything's so loud."

Suddenly Xhaidne blinked, his ears twitched a little. "Alex is here...with dad?"

The tiny fireball, as Xavier had fondly named her, bit,then suck and nibbled on his skin until she fell asleep. Unaware of the world and fate,s he gave into the slumber that called for her. Thanks to his cruel kindness, she slept soundly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

AND

"When we meet up with the old man he might think I've already done something. But don't worry my dear I haven't. Our dance was too short for me." He said looking her over as he walked as smoothly as possible to let her be comfortable. "I go so much longer... Much, much longer. But don't worry it won't be only about me I'll make sure you get your pleasure." He smirked lightly before kissing her forehead gently. "Mmmm the sweet smell of fire not many can get such a perfect aroma..." He whispered taking in the breath filled with her scent. He smiled warmly but with a glimmer of lust in his eyes.

He then stopped as his smirk faded. "Careful old man calling me like that with such a delectable treat in my arms and you might not see me for a few days." he joked walking around the corner into view. The pyromancer was held gently in his arms pressed against his chest due to his almost completely unbuttoned shirt. "Have you not finished with her? We could always take her with us however it doesn't seem your her type." He said looking Angie up and down before biting his lip slightly. "He might not be man enough for you but I'm sure I can please that fire in your eyes honey" he said smirking widely as Angie reacted to his words.

Angie shook her head she couldn't believe what he was saying. So couldn't imagine the pain being good. It was then that she heard Xavier as he came around the corner. He was holding the girl she had chased before working on getting the shoppers to safety. Her eyes were fixed on him he didn't look special but then again some didn't. What she could tell was that he made her heart race with adrenaline. She was afraid or perhaps just made her nervous since anything could happen now that she was out numbered.

His words were dripping with lust and intent as she felt like he was undressing her with his eyes. For a second she could have sworn she had left his hands touch her skin and it sickened her to think that way. Her face had shifted to disgust and she had taken the slightest step back ready to run if the need came. She quickly recomposed herself to the strength Jameson had been talking to. She did her best to ignore Xavier's words but they seemed to creep their way into her ears and nest in her thoughts.

User Image

A small chuckle slipped out. "Very well. I won't miss out besides its your loss" he looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms before back up at her with his demonic grin. His eyes changed for just a moment before retuning to normal. He then moved closer and gave Jameson a look before turning his attention back to Angie. "Let's go pops your holding up me fun and trust me this will be a long one. She's got quite the spirit and fire that might even rival my own if you catch my drift" he said before looking at Jameson from his the corner of his eyes.

With the end of his last breath Angie staggered for a second. She touched her head as her eyes dilated slightly before she found her footing. She was completely unaware of the toxins he was slipping her. He was doing it slowly just in case Jameson decided to leave her then she would just pass out on the ground as they would go to leave. "Your afraid... To embrace the light. The darkness is all you know all they show you... You can be so much greater..." She began to say but her words fell off as if she had lost her train of thought.

He then bust out laughing at her words. "Me? Afraid?" He exclaimed before looking around behind him and then to Jameson which only made him laugh harder. "Guess it might have been just a little too much" he said with a light shrug as he tried to air press his laughter for his little fireballs sake.

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ "I can hear them and I can't but its like he's calling to me or i can sense him like one of the night dwellers, it's really weird dad, can he do that?" She asked before walking in shadows towards Xhaiden, Jade, and Jace. "I can hear talking I think they at just up ahead... Down the next alleyway..." She said struggling to hear and keep up a steady yet quiet pace. She froze when she turned into the alley the other end held her deadly nemisis, sunlight. And in the middle the three stood. She began to jog up to them before jumping back and hissed revealing her fangs. Her face bubbled from contact with sunlight but the alley was cast in shadows. "I can't go any closer..." She said in an irritated voice as she looked at Jade who was looking at her. "Coward..." Was all Alex mumbled under her breath as she touched her cheek gently and cringed. She took a few steps back to make sure she was clear of any of the stray rays she pulled in to conceal herself.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade stood as Jace helped Xhaiden to his feet. "We should get out of here. I'm sure she can take care of herself. She'll find her way to us." She said afraid of what would happen if the others from the lab found them. Would they take them back and change them again? Would they kill them? She couldn't be sure but she didn't want to find out. She already had enough nightmares from living through it once and even scarier ones if they ever got her back. "What?... He's here?" She said with pure surprise it had been so long since she saw mom and dad that she wasn't sure what would happen if she saw them.

At that very moment as the thoughts bounced violently in her mind that Alex had wandered into one of the light trails she had drawn in to camouflage her true self from the world. Her eyes locked on her and her mind went clear. She hasn't seen Alex since their prison days and even then Alex had hated her.

((Lol I just read manga when I was at work with nothing to do. But I use to do that kind of stuff at school all the time XD. Sorry it took me so long to post it's really hard from my iPod. I have to type everything in a note and type out the coding and then copy and paste and then finally break it all up into my pretty post. I had to edit this like three times to get it all right. XD ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:02 am
The hotheaded girl stirred in her slumber. Despite his powers, bad dreams surfaced any now and then. The experiments had left quite a mark on her mind. She held onto Xavier, as if he was a life line and burried her head into his chest.

Jameson slid his helmet back on and grinned underneath. The sensors easily detected the toxins in the air. For a moment he said nothing. He left Xavier to his fun and Angie to her misery.

This was until he detected some pisonic signatures nearby. Surprise, confusion? He shrugged and grabbed Xavier's shoulder. Carefully he pulled him closer then carressed the boys chek. "You were a good child huh? Wanna play with Aunty Angie's children? Or wanan go home there seems to be a collection of them nearby. "He pointed into a direction . "Or we bring your prize back home. You sem to be quite fond of this fire rat...perhaps the higher ups ill agree to let you...train her?"

There was little kindness in his words and if there were any then those were solely meant for Xavier.

Xhaiden clung to Jade for but a moment.Then let Jace help him up. He glanced at his brother, the one graces by ignorance. Oh how wonderful it would b to forget the disaster, the terrors inflicted on each of them. Yet, Xhaiden felt it clearly, Jace was still Jace, the one he knew and once wounded. Deep inside Jace had a hunch, he was smart enough to simply not follow it.

Jace held the silver haired boy and glanced to Jade. "He surely isen't upset without a reason Jade. I will help him. "He flung Xhaiden on his back and carried him piggy back style, when Alex and soon Jake came into view. "Oh , hey there uncle prof!" Jace exclaimed, before stomping into the direction Xhaidne was talking about.

Xhaiden leaned against his brother and waved at Alex. No. not a wave he motioned for her to follow and all light bend around her. It bounces off and was reduced to harmlessly. All so Alex could follow. 'Alex..Mum needs us' , he mentally called her. Then directed his powers to Angie. He hoped his words would reach her. Mum, RUN

Jake followed and cringed at Xhaiden'S sight. For a moment he felt fear bubble inside him and whilst he wanted to follow Jace and Xhaidne, he hurried to Jade and kneeled next to her. "Are you all alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

Angie's gaze was blurry and she was having trouble keeping her feet planted firmly on the ground. But their words penetrated deep into her mind strangling her heart. They were going after her children... she couldn't allow such a thing. Before she knew it her feet were moving as she staggered forward. As soon as she had started moving she was running following after Xavier. She blinked several times but her vision still lingered off tilt. "Hang on i'm coming even if i'm not the one protecting you" she thought to herself.

User Image

Xavier tilted his head into Jameson's hand closing his eyes almost like a pet. He then looked at him with his devilish smirk and his eyes lit with fire. "Let me just set my desert aside and we can get this party started." he said glancing at Angie briefly. He then moved over to the side and laid her down gently leaning over her as he did. He cupped her cheek gently and whispered in her ear. "Sleep tight tiger and if those demons do torment you, come find me. Only i can slaughter them. I'm not leaving you for them, I just have to do this to protect you" he whispered softly letting his words seep into her mind hoping that they would plant a seed that he was all she needed. He then kissed her passionately releasing a strong sleeping toxin that only her worst nightmare would wake her from her deep slumber. His warmth reluctantly departed from her lips before she would feel his large hand stroke her hair gently."I will come back for you. I promise you that" he said before standing up and walking back over to Jameson. His smirk grew the closer he got to him. He then cracked his knuckles and popped his neck before taking off in a sprint in the direction Jameson had pointed.

------✁--------

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex looked back at her father before looking to Xhaiden and smiling. She didn't take a moments hesitation before dashing out into the light. Her hair and clothes ruffled around her as she ran after them. Her bright pick eyes even brighter in the light. She moved at normal pace before giggling and dashing at greater speed. She ran past Xhaiden and Jace before circling back around them and slowing down for just a moment to wink at them before dashing off ahead.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade looked away from Alex before up at Jace blushing slightly as he spoke and helped Xhaiden. She looked away as she heard Jake's voice. She looked over at him startled as her illusion flickered.She hesitated before looking away slightly regaining her composure. "ya... but i'm not like them... i can't help her..." she mumbled. She couldn't even look him in the face she felt so ashamed of herself. They had given up everything to help them all escape the lab and their never ending torment. They had even helped them find their place in the outside world and make sure they remain happy and comfortable but she cant even bring herself to help. She is just hiding like she always has. Her eyes stung and her cheeks began to burn. She couldn't hold it back anymore as tears lined her eyes. She was never strong enough at least in her own eyes.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm
FoxgirlSaika

UNG! I had forgotten my password after christmas! I am bakc now!))

The fireball relaxed under Xavier's words and toxins. His influence slowly taking a hold of her mind. Every whisper, every touch, formed a memory and connection. It seeped into her mind wrapped around her sanity and resurfaced in her dreams.Whenever her nightmares popped up, he would be there, chasing them away like the dark light he is.

Jamson watched as Xavier showed this rare gentle side of his. Who knew if this truly was gentle though. It could be yet another mask. He would take a glance at the fiery one then make sure she was comfortable on the back seat of his car. "Time to wait for him, he deserves a bit fun for doing such a good job."

Xhaiden clung to Jace, his eyes half lided and focused on ALex.he was fixating his whole concentration on her and the lights around her. He had to keep these away. "Just follow Alex..."He instructed Jace with quiet voice. He had never thought h would get along so well with his brother. Usually they were pitted together to fight.

Suddenly he felt apresence, or rather a trail of thoughts that were quite troubling, dark and sinister. He let out a hiss as if he had gotten burned and send a mental warnign to Alex. ' Don't run too far ahead, someone creepy is coming straight at us!'

Jake shook his head and ruffled his hair. "Ah Jade. You are all unique, so of course you aren't like them. " He tried to smile, but worry clouded his visage. "You were always timid and gentle compared to the rest.Truly a tiny angel.Will you wait with me? It seems the rest stormed off."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:34 pm
The_Dreaming_Hero

User Image
╔═══..════════╗
Alexandria Ray Anderson
╚════════..═══╝

▇▇▇═─ Alex looked behind her curiously since everything before her seemed clear. Her hair whipped around her face and then her eyes widened as she looked forward trying to slide to a stop. She then slammed into something hard and warm and was falling backwards. An arm then wrapped around her waist catching her before pulling her into him. She opened her eyes slowing looking up at who she had crashed into. She saw a strong face with a kind expression smiling down at her. "i'm sorry excuse me. I clearly wasn’t watching where I was going or I was just running into fate” she said with a giggle. She was a natural flirt usually to manipulate others however what she didn’t know was the true trouble she had run into.

==== ====

User Image

Xavier slowed his pace before coming to a stop. Due to being a free runner he was always aware of his surroundings and knew what delicate flower was about to run into him. He held out his arm to the side and braced himself for impact. He hardly moved when she slammed into him and quickly reacted by wrapping his arm securely around her pulling her into him. Only her tip toes touched the ground as he had her completely supported and casually captured at least from his perspective. “well if anyone had to run into me at least it was a beautiful rose” he said suavely lacing his words lightly with a toxin that would distort her neural connections delaying her reaction time and movements. He wanted more fun he had hardly just warmed up on his fire ball and now he gets to play with a new “forbidden” toy. He knew she wouldn’t be alone but at least he would get a few moments to tilt the coming fight in his favor.

------✁--------

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade looked away almost with a sad look. She knew she was different and that was what she was most afraid of. She then looked back at him and tried to return his smile. “I know you’re worried about her… and them… you don’t have to stay here just for me…” she said before hugging herself. She looked in the direction the others had run off in before looking back at him. “She may need you. You are the only one that can physically support her. They may be able to protect her but there are somethings they can’t protect her from” she said with a little more confidence. “I can follow and watch from the side lines. It will be scary but at least we will all be together” she said half forcing another smile.

((lol since i have my own laptop i just tell it to remember me so i dont have to remember XD. I am glad your back smile

also on a side note your Avatar is BA!!!))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:46 pm
FoxgirlSaika
The_Dreaming_Hero

((lol since i have my own laptop i just tell it to remember me so i dont have to remember XD. I am glad your back smile

also on a side note your Avatar is BA!!!))

(( Thankkks! I got the 2003 bundle and thus was able to rake in tons of gold and tadaa CMYK STUFF! . ah good to be back after deleting passwords XD))

Jace ran after Alex and swore that these kids were odd. How could they move so fast? And yet, he didn't feel out of place. In fact he felt like he belonged to this bunch . As if they were connected, there was a sense of familiarity. Being slower than Alex he arrived just when the vampire was caught by the boogie man. He stared at the duo and without being told , let down Xhaiden. He supported the white haired one and glanced at the weird duo. "Oiiim wans'T you looking for your mother or something, can you really afford to flirt? Especially with this dude, he looks suspicious. I mean...sure we do too since everyone was escorted, but still..Isn't it weird for someone to be around?"

Xhaiden leaned against Jace and huffed. His mind was in a daze, just being Xavier was almost too much for him, he tried to block the others thoughts out of his mind. They were simply creepy!

Jake shook his head. "You too are my daughter,so of course i worry about you as well. " He let out a deep and burdening sigh. "How i wish i could pat your head and embrace you. Not now but one day. " He held out a set of keys. "Why don't you get the car? I will get after them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:14 pm
The_Dreaming_Hero

User Image

Angie stumbled before spotting Xavier's back and a slight glimpse of Alex. "no..." she mumbled before coming to a stop and falling to her knees. She held her head as she looked at them. Her eyes were slightly cloudy and her eyes couldn't focus on anything except for blobs of colors. "leave them alone..." she said as loud as she could which was hardly louder than her normal volume. She breathed heavily before falling over. Her breathing slowed she almost looked dead but she as just in a deep slumber.

User Image

AND

Alexandria Ray Anderson

Xavier looked up at the others "no worries fellas she'll be along soon i'm sure she was following me straight to you. She wasn't looking so good though." he said with a concerned look. However there was a strange glint in his eyes which would grow their suspicious of him if they noticed.

Alex frowned slightly before putting on a smile and looking over her shoulder at Jace. "he might know where mom is and besides he might be one of us" she said before looking back at him. Her smile faded slightly at his words. "maybe you should put me down it will be easier to find her that way" she said letting a light pink taint her cheeks.User Image

Xavier looked down at Alex again and smiled before setting her down. "my goodness brains and beauty i'm in trouble" he said with a smirk. He then stepped back and bowed "the names Xavier it's a pleasure and what might the name of this rose be?" he asked before taking her hand gently and kissing it.

"You can call me Alex" she said giggling slightly. It was funny how renaissance he was being. It was even more ironic since that day and age they would kill anyone different like witches and vampires.

==== ====

User Image

.╔═..══════╗
.Jade McBrayer
╚══════..═╝

Jade nodded and stood to her feet. she took the keys carefully alright i can manage that. She began to run off before stopping and looking over her shoulder. "Dad. Be careful" she said gently with a smile. She then ran off into the opposite direction of the action. It would take her some time to get to the car and figure out exactly where everything was going down but she had to do this. She had to do the only thing she could to help. She watched her surroundings carefully and took notes of land marks she could follow back to where they were.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:21 pm
FoxgirlSaika

"You will be in trouble if you touch her, where you hands do not belong" Jace hissed in a protective manner,he had no idea why, but this Xavier guy was weird. He felt like punching him. In the jaw. Jace already imagined his fist colliding with this smug face, turning its expression into one twisted with fury and pain. He slowly walked over to the two and arched an eyebrow at Alex.

"One of us, what do you mean?More siblings,gotta say you are a weird bunch...Its...yeah..odd?"

Xhaiden walked with them and glanced to his sister, frowning ever s darkly. Mustering some strength he mentally whispered a warning to her. ' Be wary of him, This dude is a terrible flirt and lusting much, Sis. If he is toruble let Jace punch him.'. Despite this, he couldn't tell more, he couldn't sense their mother, nor could he really focus on his surroundings, he felt like napping. But he couldn't nap, he knew that and thus mustered as much courage as he had to speak up. " So, where is mother now?"

Jake nodded at his angelic daughter and smiled.He was proud of her, oh how proud he was. It was enough to fuel him to sprint down the streets. Now he just had to find them!  
New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff