Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Beach Bums (Xavier/Helmut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:52 pm
"Yes." She insisted sternly, for all of two seconds before she was dropped back into the water. Sputtering and flailing seemed to get her places, and so she did just that, following after the retreating Xavier with a very awkward, very loud and flailing doggy paddle.

"What's weird?" She gasped out, still water-flailing as swimming, though under the water she was trying to stretch her toes to feel what he was. Her feet didn't even reach the ground here, and that was only semi-distressing.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm
Xavier reached out and tugged Helmut towards him with one claw without actually turning to look at her (but he could hear her splashing around quite a bit), so that she could hold onto him if she got too deep.

"That it's just so...big," said Xavier, in a hushed tone of voice, as though he were saying something very awe-inspiring (he kind of was). "And it just...gets deeper.

"There's just so much water."

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:30 pm
Suddenly, she didn't have to flail as much to stay above the water. It was a curious thing to have happen, considering she had been working pretty hard to---oh, wait, Xavier was holding her now. That explained a lot, though the ghoul continued to stare into the distance for a moment as she continued to process the information she had just been handed.

Then she shook her head, and stared into the rippling water as if trying to see through it.

"I wonder how deep it goes..." She breathed out, quiet for the first time today. Of course as it always went with her, the moment was over, and she was grabbing onto Xavier and shaking him as best as she could, despite him being the one actually holding her in the water. "LET'S LEARN HOW TO SWIM AND THEN SWIM TO THE VERY VERY VERY BOTTOM!"

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:55 pm
"WHAT" Xavier squawked, though it came out more of a yodel, since he was currently being shaken violently back and forth. "I DON'T WANT TO SWIM TO THE VERY BOTTOM WHY DO I HAVE TO SWIM TO THE VERY BOTTOM"

He grabbed onto Helmut and started to bodily drag her towards the shoreline again because the prospect of drowning had suddenly become way too obvious.

"Let's eat something first and then go back to swimming," he said, because food was a good way to get Helmut distracted.

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:14 pm
Helmut stared in awe as Xavier started yelling...and didn't seem to stop. Dark eyes were wide and mouth slacked in shock as he continued, but the message was almost lost on her; she didn't care why he was yelling, only that he was, and she was so proud of him.

Except her pride didn't last long because, well, food - the best Helmut distractor in the world - had just been suggested.

"OKAY!" She screeched, eyes wide and practically sparkling at the idea of food. Once they were back on shore she started to wiggle and squirm, making grabby hands at the ground in an effort to be let go. One way or another she got what she wanted, though it ended with a squawk and a tumble into the sand.

"I BROUGHT SNACKS!" She cried, dragging her now sandy self to the blankets to throw open the large basket. She began to pull out little tupperware containers of food, from stacked sandwiches to random cuts of plain meat, along with some water bottles, juice boxes (one of which was leaking green liquid), and, of course, sweets; snacks was an understatement, really.

The world was forgotten as she got her claws on a container of bright red, uncooked and bloody meats.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:56 pm
His little plan had worked. Xavier was vindicated.

Back on shore, Helmut was wiggling enough that he let her go, the ghoul tumbling to the ground like a crab. Xavier lifted his hands and wrapped his claws around his fingers, squeezing out some of the excess water before he dropped it again, traipsing over to where their little space was.

"Yes, you...definitely brought things," he said, eyeing the multitude of bins and boxes she'd apparently brought with her. He plopped down next to her and dragged one of the tupperwares toward him.

"What is all this, anyway?"

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:52 am
"Picnic!" Helmut announced with pride, and with a mouthful of dripping raw meats. By some stroke of luck she managed to keep herself fairly clean, save for a small dribble of dark red from the corner of her very toothy mouth. "I made samiches just in case." She informed him, still beaming with pride around her food. Of course, the just in case implied that he might not like the plethora of raw meats that she preferred, which was fine because that meant more for her.

"Never been to a picnic?" She lifted her arm to wipe her mouth of on the back of her wrist, making a nice red stain through the wet, currently sandy skin...and of course, naturally, getting the sand on her mouth too, which certainly didn't help. She only noticed the sand on her face when she went to eat, and found her cheek itchy, which was only fixed after several little whines of distress and quite a bit of pawing at her face with bloody hands to get it off.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm
Xavier had never actually tried raw meat, and wasn't sure that he wanted to, eyeing it somewhat suspiciously. But the sandwiches looked pretty good, and he poked a claw through one and brought it to his mouth, munching on a few bites thoughtfully before swallowing.

"I don't remember ever going on a picnic," he said, and then let out an exasperated little sound, reaching to grab the end of the blanket and poke it at Helmut's mouth. "You just got sand all over your face you silly thing."

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm
"Now you have!" Helmut beamed at him, continuing to brim with pride. Then, like a good ghoul, she stayed perfectly still as he began to dab her mouth, though she scrunched up her face as if expecting it to either hurt or feel funny, which neither of those things happened.

Well, sort of neither of those things anyway. It certainly didn't hurt.

"M' not!" She protested quietly, not wanting to disturb his grooming of her.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 pm
Helmut was giving him one of those smiles which usually meant she was up to something. But considering they were already at that something, unless she had something else hidden away, Xavier thought that maybe she was just smiling normally.

Maybe.

"Very silly," he said, a little distractedly, until he'd managed to get the majority of the sand and the small dabs of blood from her chin. Then he dropped his hand and gave her a shy smile, because even after all this time he still felt sometimes that it was just a fluke that he had someone as close to him as Helmut.

Xavier cleared his throat and took a bite of his sandwich, which meant that his mouth was somewhat full when he asked, "Erm...so did you, ah...hear that there's a party coming up?"

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm
"Not silly!" She insisted half-heartedly at best, but it was clear she was at least trying to try. He let her go, and she rubbed her face again - thankfully, with a semi-dry hand - mostly because she could. She had been seconds away from asking if something was wrong when he started to speak again.

"Party?" The little Wendigo parroted, staring at him blankly for a few seconds. "What party?" Clearly she hadn't heard of it, but he had her full attention for now. Well, almost full, as she slowly raised a piece of raw meat to her mouth again, to tear into a smaller piece for easier swallowing.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:10 pm
Xavier made a face at her because what was the point of cleaning her chin if she was just going to rub her hand all over it again. But all he did was reach out and poke a claw in at her wrist, trying to pull it away from her face.

"Er...the Halloween party," Xavier said, now slightly flustered. "Apparently the, erm...student council is throwing a big dance...party...thing, and I erm...was thinking that maybe..."

His face was steadily growing redder. Xavier cleared his throat, now staring intently at his half-eaten sandwich. This was one of those moments where he'd tried to be prepared for it and yet felt like he wasn't at all.

"I waswonderingifyoumaybewantedtogowithme," he said quickly, all in a messy sort of rush, and then he wheezed out, hastily, "Erm. As friends. I mean. Yes. Of course. Er. I just. Well. Yes."

Xavier stuffed the remainder of his sandwich into his mouth and promptly coughed, nearly choking on it in the process.

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Helmut look perplexed as her wrist decided it was stuck, through some vague sense of magic -

As Xavier clarified what the party was, Helmut's expression turned from curious to outright horrified. She stared at him, droopy eyes wide and jaw slacked, until his question erupted from him like a dam that had just burst. His face was a deep red by that point, and he stammered out some clarification points, but all Helmut could do was stare in horror. At some point, she dropped her tupperware of fresh meat, and some wayward blood trickled onto her comforter.

"Th-there's...a s-student c-c-council..." Her words got progressively more panicked with every syllable, as if those words meant something absolutely terrible. "...dance?" She finally squeaked out, going nearly catatonic for the whole two seconds that followed. There was a student council dance in the works. She hadn't heard of it. She almost missed it! Hel told her that if she missed one, her whole life would be over! She'd be a social outcast forever! And she almost missed one!

She owed Xavier her eternal social life.

"YES I WANT TO GO!" She cried out, high-pitched with panic and, strangely enough, a small amount of relief. "I MEAN!" She panicked a little more, tapping her tiny little claws together, until she managed to calm down enough to right herself.

"I-I'd really l-like to go with you!" Her own face was starting to darken as she realized what was happening, and what she was saying in tandem with what was being said to her. "Um. So. Yeah. I-if...that's o-ok..." She tapped her fingers together again, staring rather intensely at her clicking claws.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:50 pm
Fortunately for Xavier, he wasn't actually looking at Helmut, much too focused on staring resolutely at the sandwich in his hands, otherwise he would have panicked upon seeing the apparently horror-struck expression on Helmut's face. As it was, he could at least hear the startled sound of her voice, though he was still intensely trying to get out what he needed to say to take much notice yet.

"Y-you don't have to g-go if you d-don't want to," mumbled Xavier, flushing a deep shade of red, trying to backpedal hastily over his mistake. "Really, I mean, I thought - I thought it might be fun if we, erm, if we went t-together, erm - "

But he was practically deafened by her yell, and Xavier jumped a foot, feathers flying everywhere. Relief - wonderful relief - flowed into him, immediately followed by a sense of panic because what was he supposed to do now, he hadn't exactly expected her to say yes which meant that he hadn't planned this far ahead which meant that he was now at a loss.

"Oh. Really?" He squeaked out and then, in a much stronger voice, "I mean. Oh. Erm. Y-yes. Yes. I...I would like that, erm...very much. I mean...that is to say..."

He was very flustered and his voice was still somewhat hoarse from his earlier sandwich incident, but for the first time, a smile seemed to worm its way onto his face, some of the tension easing from his stiff shoulders. "...good," Xavier said, and then again, almost like he was talking to himself, "Good. I'm glad."

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 pm
"NOOOoooo I wanna!" The ghoul's horrified look changed minutely; first, it was because she almost socially doomed herself forever, and now it was because he was back-pedalling and she didn't want to lose this opportunity. "It'll be fun! There'll be food a-and d-dancing-" Wait, did she even know how to dance? Suddenly, she couldn't remember. "A-a-and uh---" She trailed off, now drawing a blank about what even happened at dances. Except, of course, for: "...D-do I wear a dress? Is that a thing?" As she panicked to herself, he was panicking to himself, and in a stroke of luck they finished their bouts of self-panic around the same time.

In her case, it was simply because she decided that it didn't matter if she had to wear a dress, because the important part was that she was going at all, and with Xavier on top of that. The one person in Amityville that she felt completely and utterly comfortable with, and the one person she wasn't secretly afraid of.

"G-good." She parroted as she reached up to grab her long ears, pulling them down shyly. "I-I always have f-fun with you, s-so um- yeah."

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces