Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Generation((open&accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
Angel, as she is known by the tournament people, was being chased by the restaurant people for stealing and begging for food from their customers. She had a steak in her mouth as she ran covered in dirt. Her wings were tucked in her fur to hide what she really was. Her kind were rare to see but the one's without wings were so common, that it was said the winged one's were only a myth. She growled as she was cornered by the men and shot a dark ring at the men, as her eyes glowed red as her rings hit the men knocking them back on their butts. She then jumped over the men, and landed, hiding in some bushes having ran passed Zero as she did before she laid down and started eating the cooked Steak hungrily.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

zero face lit up when he got pick to fight a legendary fighter from a different planet his name was kaiser and he was a namekian "Wow i get to fight him sweet i hear he is strong. that sucks i am not first to fight though." he smiled a sly grin and he said "I guess i can use 5% of my power there is no need to go all out if i do everything will be destroyed." he walked away
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:49 pm
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael smiled a bit as he looked at who he'd be fighting in the first round. "Doesn't look too tough" He smirked then walked away and waited for his name to be called.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

Zero saw the creature and he had before he left snuck out a couple pieces of dinosaur meat he walked to the bushes and threw one to the bushes and sat in front of the bushes eating the other dinosaur meat saying with a full mouth "Eat up dinosaur meat fills up the stomach." he waited for the creature to take the meat
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
Angel looked at Zero warily, before she sniffed the meat, took the meat and ate it as she used her sharp claws to tear into it while her teeth pulled it to shreds as she ate. Once she finished the meat, she came out and sat in front of Zero with her wings tucked in to prevent any kind of suspicion. She then sniffed at Zero's hand a bit before saying "Thank you for the meal. I wanted to fight in the tournament but they won't let me in without 'my owner's consent' or something like that. Unfortunately I am a stray, so I guess I won't be able to fight." She said looking away to hide her disappointment. She didn't want anyone to know how badly she wanted to try to fight with humans. She could pretty much hold her own against anyone.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Well i get to fight both aliens and humans so it wil be fun but i am gonna use only 5% of my power or less to fight if i went all out the city might be destroyed." then he thought "I can be your owner and you can fight. we need to hurry an sign you up they need one more fighter though the person to fight in the last match before moving on dropped out." he then jumped up
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
Angel looked at Zero. "You'd do that for me?" she said surprised. No one would ever help her before now. As she looked at him she didn't noticed when her tail began to wag sort of like a dog's tail would at its master. She couldn't believe that she would get the chance to show her fighting skills. She didn't have a name just yet, so she hoped Zero would give her one. She wasn't aware the men that worked for the tournament had named her Angel.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "well i guess you don't have a name so how about angel?" he smiled a big grin and chuckled and said "Yeah sounds about right cause i hear thats what everyone calls you so i guess it fits for some reason." zero ran off yelling "lets get you signed up, angel"
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image
Midnight nodded before she followed him, letting him sign her up. She hoped they would let her compete. Though unfortunately, no one else could understand her. She wondered how Zero was able to. Once she was signed up, she sat with Zero, her eyes scanning the competition. She didn't think anyone could stand up to her since she was able to use her powers to restrain them and then attack. She had many different strategies just in case but the first one usually worked.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

Zero kepted smiling and he said "The namekian will taste only 5% or less of my power. heck i might just goof around in battle heh heh heh." he looked around and said "Everyones power levels are so low they might not be much of a fight." he yawned then fell asleep
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

Honey made sure to sign up before heading off to get some food into her before wandering around until the tournament started, her eyes glowing as she checked out the other fighters power levels. Most of them didn't even make it to her list of the top ten but when she turned her attention to Zero and Angel, she became excited as these two were very strong and hoped that she would be fighting one of them very soon.

Hyper_Fox2
Zero Hirashima
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:49 am
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael smiled as he signed in. He looked around at everyone in the tournament and saw that some of them looked really big and powerful but they didn't actually seem to have a good power level. Most of them probably wouldn't get passed the second round, let alone the finals, with some of the others he's seen.  

HyperFox2

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

Honey finished off the last of her food before stretching out her muscles. She really hoped that the tournament would start very soon. She was deep in thought not noticing where she was going and bumped into Michael. 'Oh, hey. It's you. Did you just sign up?" she asked him after straightening herself for a second time.

Zero HIrashima
Hyper_Fox2
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image

Zero looked at angel and said "Yeah the only two people that might cause a problem in the tournament is those two over there Micheal and the android whose name i don't know yet." zero looked at the ceiling and said "i never really go all out in fights i guess if i did i end up unleashing the other me and he will destroy everything." zero looked at angel and grinned a huge grin.
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
Midnight nodded and said "I can sense that. I guess I'll have to watch out for them. This should be fun." She then smiled as her tail began to wag happily at the thought of a challenge for once.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces