[ORP] Thrall claims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 pm
The white lion smiled slightly, an unusual expression on his face, as the Reaver rarely showed much emotion. "I see, in that case, I understand well why you'd like to see the others gone to good keepers." The cubs did seem to be rather active, and there were so many of them.

"I'd've thought one of the boys would be a good, strong set of paws, but I think your girl seems like she has a strong will," he observed. Her colors might be subdued for the most part, but Ensis got the feeling she could have a temper to match her tiny braid.

"Still, I'd be interested in raising one, I've no Thralls yet." True, raising a cub, Thrall or not, would require more effort on his part than simply capturing one, but it should be well worth the effort.

Andranis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:36 am

Kisukari smiled at the mother, her chest aching as she watched the affection on the mother's face. It was...heartbreaking to her to think of the thrall cubs, being given away. So what if the mother was a thrall? Why did they have to live as thralls?

She set her face, and, with a quick smile at Amaranth, she strode towards Bousvor with a look of steely resolve. She didn't pay much attention to the fact he was talking to other lions, pshhh why would that matter?, and instead focused solely on him.

"You have to take one, or all," she told him firmly, though she didn't raise her voice loud enough for the scary Priestess who owned the thrall to hear. She wasn't crazy, she knew thralls shouldn't speak to masters like this.

Bousvor was different though. He would understand. She stared at him, with wide eyes. "Please!"

magnadearel

Diya had slunk closer to the litter, staring at them with a look of faint disdain on his face. He wasn't much for cubs, but a thrall would be useful.

"They'll grow eventually, right?" He asked Susu with a look of skepticism on his face. "They look rather useless right now. The effort to feed them and all...one would hope they become of a more...useful nature in time." They would be barely able to hold a pelt, let alone do anything useful like hunt. He didn't blame the mother's master for wanting them given away.

They would just be more mouths to feed and fend for, with little reward for many months.

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:27 am
Bousvor

"When it pleased him I would like to meet him." Bousvor was more than curious where the pair might have found this quiet lion. He wouldn't push it. The male would come around in his own time. He would see about inviting the trio over for dinner some night. His attention turned back to the cubs. He was a bit surprised when the white male came over to inspect the cubs with Fen. Maybe he wouldn't have to wait long for that dinner after all.

Suddenly, his thrall came charging back toward him. Bousvor flicked the tip of tail, wondering what was on her mind. He had a feeling.... Sure enough she blurted it out. Now she wanted him to take one or all of them? "No." The tawny male replied firmly.

Ashta

He was incredibly grateful when his master stepped between him and the other dark female. It was his job to take care of Phosphor, and he wouldn't leave unless ordered to. Resting where he was he clearly heard Phosphor state a preference for a light colored cub. White, like him. Someone he could feel reasonably comfortable around. Ashta smiled silently.

DragonsRage24
Bousvor

SilverLutz
Ashta

Velveteen Angel
Bousvor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm
OOC: WALL O' TEXT AGAIN xD Sorry, guys! And a just-in-case reminder, the cubs will have two sorts of owners - An IC lion, and an OOC RPer ~

Susu watched K'A closely, not missing the, from her perspective, purposeful shift to reveal something hidden. Her claws only slightly pricked the dirt, a glint of delight in her eyes. She'd have to find him on a later date... She smiled pleasantly at him, and started to answer, when Phosphor spoke up. She lifted a paw and rested her chin on it, claws extended only slightly from the pressure. "Outgoing can be dangerous, though. If a Thrall is outgoing to the WRONG lion, they could be hurt... And their owner COULD declare a blood feud. We don't want THAT, do we? It'd destabilize the whole pride..." Her gaze flicked back to K'A, smile still in place. "I wish for them to be good and subservient little Thralls..." She eyed both Amaranth and Reinhardt, frowning for a moment, then let out a puff of air.

She hadn't missed it, the breath of... Kindness. The heterochromatic-eyed lioness looked up, daring to stare the white lion in the eyes. So focused was she, she missed the brief reveal of what he was that Susu had caught. She looked down, stroking Reinhart with her paw, gently soothing him after Susu's reprimand. Indeed, at least two of the cubs had her spirit... Or did they have their father's? No, she didn't think they'd ever be like him... Never. She glanced up again, watching the gathered lions, smiled at the Thralls present... And noted the Freeborn lioness Drifa. Quietly, she hoped Susu chose her to own one of the cubs. She wasn't sure why, but she hoped.

The priestess' smile grew, the corners of her mouth creeping up her face. "Ensis... I do believe we may have our first cub owner..." She dropped her lifted paw so the other could reach over and shove the single female cub forward. "Consider her yours!"

Her gaze flicked to the dark blue lion. "Eventually, yes. Good training has its eventual rewards, of course..." She motioned to the boys that remained. "Three left to choose from, if you feel up to the commitment..." She glanced at Phosphor, quietly managing to direct the question to him, as well. As annoying as outgoing cubs COULD be... Perhaps it would help the little wretch to be around a proper Thrall. She leaned over, noticing a Freeborn hanging around. She glanced toward Drifa, who had, thus far, made no other comments, though she could tell the patch-marked lioness was interested. Maybe, if she proved she could handle it... She'd reconsider on ONE cub.

DragonsRage24

SilverLutz

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

inglorious D

Kathryn Dragonna

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:46 pm
Pink eyes blinked in surprise, and Ensis' mouth curved slightly upwards in pleasure. He offered the Priestess a small, but meaningful, bow.

"My thanks, Priestess Susu. I shall train her with pride," he told both the lionesses, extending his own paw to bring the young female closer to him so that she didn't run back to her mother.

"Does she have a name yet?" he asked diffidently. If not, of course he'd have to find an appropriate name, but he did not want to deprive the Priestess or her Thrall of the pleasure if they wanted it. It didn't matter to the Reaver what name the girl bore, so long as she responded when she was called.

Andranis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:51 am
Azrael gave Bousvor a roguish grin. "Watching my sister play wife and try to out Reaver her husband most of the time mostly. I'm not sure which of them will make Captain first. What of you? You can't be spending all your time hiding away with your thrall now can you?" He had his own thrall, but she stayed inside like a good girl most of the time. He didn't really want her to go out much other than to do specific tasks since he rather liked her a bit much. Maybe he'd end up with his first cubs from her too, one never knew.

He looked back at Susu. "Shame some of the female freeborns couldn't get litters like this more often. Seems a waste to have a thrall put out so many cubs, doesn't it?" He chuckled and eyes the little furballs. His attention going to the one that decided to speak. "Drifa weren't you saying you could use a thrall to clean the den? Maybe you should look into raising one to do what you want. I know you have a way with cubs, and even with getting Reavers to do what you want." IF she didn't, he wouldn't have been here. Darn her and her crafty ways.

Drifa looked at the cub that had given such a loud outburst and tilted her head to the side. With the right encouragement he could be very good company as he grew and quite useful. Hmm, he certainly would fill the den with energy and noise to make it less empty and lonely. "This one certainly seems to need a firm paw to direct that energy. Reminds me of my mother's thrall when I was a cub, but she's calmed considerably." She addressed the priestess, but her eyes kept going to the cub to see just how much he bounded about.

Active was good, it meant he wouldn't be lazy. Drifa liked him already. "I am looking for a thrall... and you seem to be in need of getting a few out from under paw. If you would be willing to part with one, I certainly would take one. There would be a lot of hard work for him to grow into as I help my mother with her crafting... heavy lifting and such. Reinhardt seems like he might already have the energy to keep pace with it..." She did not want to go against that Reaver for the cub, but she only really had interest in that one. The others did not really have any spark to them that she could see.

magnadearel

inglorious D

Andranis

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

SilverLutz generated a random number between and ... !

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:05 am
Phosphor gave a slight nod. He certainly wouldn't be keeping his Thralls on a loose leash by any means. A respectful and subservient Thrall would gain his respect in return, though. Those that did as he told them to do would be allowed luxuries in life, like less punishment and less survalence. Wrong him, though, and there would be hell to pay. Literally.

The cubs started to find homes, first the female, then Reinhart. He glanced behind him to the female who spoke, giving her a small smile. He certainly hadn't laid claim to the spunky boy with his statement, and really, he had his eyes on another.

"I'm interested in the mostly white boy the most. Ashta is a weak soul, and I feel like he'll continue to work as he does with a similar looking lion. So, if you care to part with that one, I will take him gladly."

(Don't mind the derp roll, phone blogging)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm
Bousvor

Bousvor laughed softly, glad this female wasn't his problem. "She must be keeping him on his paws. If that's case though, maybe he should consider a joint captaincy." It was really quite humorous. For them. Others would be questioning the iron in his blood if he let a female captain with him. The male would find himself the brunt of endless jokes.

"Oh most certainly not. My thrall would disown me if I stayed home." He mock-eye rolled. Not that he really cared what she thought of him. "I've been going viking more lately, mostly taking freeborns out the first time." Naive they were, but it wasn't bad. Bousvor listened as Azrael spoke to a female standing nearby. Maybe she was here to try to get a cub too. He wished her luck.

Ashta

Ashta risked a glance at the others as the cubs started to get paired off. The girl went with a big white male, and a lioness wanted the talkative cub near as he could tell. He turned his attention back to the main group as he heard his master speak again. Would the priestess go for it?

Kathryn Dragonna
Bousvor to Azrael

SilverLutz
Ashta

magnadearel

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:50 pm
((Sorry for late replies everyone, broke my arm and dislocated my elbow and had emergency surgery, can only type with one arm , bare with me sad ))

Karm drew back from the group slightly as the cubs appeared to be delved out. It upset her, though, she knew it would be done. She only hoped that they would rise and become stronger.

Perhaps she could teach them a thing or two someday.

K'Anatak seemed to have made a connection. but not as great as he had hoped. He saw the disappointment in Fen's eyes. Soon, he hoped, she might have a cub to tend to to have her heart rise up.

He looked to Bousvor and nodded perhaps soon the two of them would speak. I'd be nice to have a male friendship amongst the two females he was around, not that he minded.

Fen'li watched as the cubs were moved and she drew back to stand alongside K'A and she buried her face in his shoulder, which unknown to others was truly where a wing lay rested.

She just wished to care for something smaller than herself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
Drawn over by some commotion, Chayah stood on the outskirts of what seemed to be a giveaway? Were there familiars being handed out? She tilted her head, and a lion shifted its weight, giving her a better view.

There were cubs!

She shouldered her way closer. They were so little! Adorable! The little girl reminded her of a daughter she'd had, so white, and orange-tailed. She paused, wondering what had become of her. And the white, golden-eyed boy, it gave her the same feeling of nostalgia. She sighed. True, she had one of her daughters here in the stormborn, but she missed having babies. She sat towards the back, watching the cubs be handed out to those who had arrived sooner. She hadn't been a thrall long, but her heart hurt a little knowing what they'd have to grow up into. She hoped their owners were good and kind. Glancing at the lionesses handing them out, they must surely be selecting those who would not be cruel. Right?

Which cub: Boy
Name: Otso
((JRP in progress on her! She'll be a thrall!))  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:01 am

Kisukari sizzled in anger, her posture stiff and her eyes furious. She wasn't sure why she was so protective of the cubs, it might have had something to do with the fact that she was one of them. She was a thrall, and she hated it. She wanted them to have a house of love.

She narrowed her eyes. "Well, it's not only your choice," she hissed quietly, before stalking back over to the mother. She plastered a bright smile on her face as she addressed the owner of the mother (or so she assumed she was.), Susu.

"Greetings Ma'am," she said, her voice soft and gentle. VERY different to how she would usually address Bousvor. "My master Reaver Bousvor has sent me over to express his interest in one of these cubs. I am his only thrall, and with his eye on a higher rank -" she didn't outright say captain, but really, what else was there, "- he is hoping to have me train a thrall. He has expressed great interest in your brood."

Oh the lies she could tell, but she would tell them with a submissive smile. Bousvor might kill her for this...but at least she might be able to save a cub.

Andranis

magnadearel

Diya eyed the cubs before him. "I suppose it is better to train them from youth than to struggle with them at adulthood," he mused but did not immediately speak up to want to take one. He was uncertain as to whether or not he would be up to the challenge.

He was not a fan of cubs - whether they were to be servants of him or not. They were still well above his interest level.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:26 am
Bousvor

He was interested in meeting this male that had swooped the gentle thrall off her feet. When he got the nod, Bousvor smiled. He'd send his thrall over to tender an invite later. It'd be good to see how the lionesses were getting along.

Kisu didn't always agree with him, so he thought nothing of it at first. He frowned at her hiss. It was his choice because he was her master. He was about to say something when she walked away. The lies coming from the thrall enraged the normally gentle lion. He had told her no!

Bousvor was a big lion, but when he wanted to move fast he could. He sprang from his place with no warning and quickly closed the distance to his thrall. "I said No!" A powerful paw swept up to connect with Kisu's head and sweep her away from the priestess, cubs and their mother. A growl reverberated deep in his chest.

Ashta

Ashta had manage to relax a little when a lioness suddenly presented herself to the priestess. At first he though nothing of it, only that the lion was interested in a cub though he hadn't pressed close. When suddenly that big lion moved aggressively against the thrall, he crouched down and stared. What?! What had happened? Why had he done that? He'd said no? Suddenly he realized the lioness must have lied.

DragonsRage24
Bousvor to K'A

Velveteen Angel
Discipline applied with permission.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 am

Kisukari knew he would be angry, in reality she knew he would be furious at her. She would be disobeying him at the most basic level - she would disobey him often but never this blatantly.

She felt him move before his paw struck her, the bellow striking deep in her chest as a feeling of regret filled her body. She would regret this for a long while, she realised, as she felt the blow strike her head. Stars appeared in her vision, as he had not held back his strength.

She stumbled away from the group, and fell to the ground. She laid there prone waiting for her vision to clear.

In that moment she knew she had broken Bousvor's trust, but staring at the litter with the stars slowly clearing, she realised she would do it again. They were innocent...why were they doomed for this?

magnadearel
Well I approved it, Kisukari decidedly did not give permission for it.

Diya was startled by the commotion that occurred, staring at the thrall that had blatantly disobeyed her master. He scoffed. See? Adult thralls were just a hassle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:52 am
Bousvor

His green eyes flashing with anger, he continued to rumble his disapproval for her actions. When she did not attempt to rise to her feet immediately he moved back but not far from her. He settled back down and his tail twitched showing his irritation. Bousvor kept his eye on her as the distribution of the cubs resumed. As he watched he debated the need to sort some truths out to his thrall later. There were yet some things here she didn't understand. He nodded apology to the priestess for the disruption.

Ashta

The pale male watched the pair from between his master's legs. He wasn't sure if he felt sympathy for the lioness, or satisfaction that she'd got her comeuppance. Ashta knew that was a light punishment from what she would have gotten at the paws of demon. He flicked his ears and blinked at her.

Velveteen Angel

Andranis

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image

The commotion had finally drawn the attention of Lucivar as he had been passing by. Pausing at the sight of a rather large gathering of reavers and other pride members, and in the middle, a rather cowed looking thrall and a litter of cubs. Frowning faintly he pushed past a few stragglers unapologetically and strode up to where a pale priestess stood near the cubs. He recognised her but hadn't had much occasion to ever speak to her. Giving her a nod of greeting but not speaking as she seemed to be engaged with a dark-coated Reaver, he peered down at the youngsters bumbling around the adults paws.

Having listened for a moment as he watched the dark coloured Thrall who was evidently the mother, he finally returned his gaze to the priestess. "Am I right in thinking you are giving away the cubs?" Pausing he watched one of the more adventurous males. Stretching out a paw he corralled the cub as it tried to get past him, nudging it lightly back towards its siblings. ".. And the young female is taken?" She had caught his eye, being the only one in a parcel of boys. It was a shame if she was, he had need of a thrall and for his first he wanted a female, one who could keep house and he had found that males were generally useless unless well trained in that area, something he simply didn't have time for. But a male could be used for other things, he supposed.

Quote:
For the raffle.
Which cub: Girl
Name: Ásta (old Norse)

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items