Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] ATTACK ON TEACHER(s' lounge) (p.3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:21 am
Uru's attention flitted to a ghoul nearby speaking to a feline - the tail and ears were a good indication. They weren't exactly as blood thirsty as the other students, especially the dragon that was barreling down the way toward the door. Brute strength, a good attempt but would prove useless after this long. An alternative should be looked into, but these students could do as they want with this dumb door. With arms crossed and guarded eyes, the demon hellhound made his way from Aymet's side to that of the ghoul and the cat.

"It is pathetic, I had better hopes for someone to actually make it in by now." He muttered, as he came to stand beside the ghoul, but his eyes were not on her but the crowd - more like a mob - at the Teachers' Lounge Door. They have clawed, they have punched, they have tackled it but none of that seemed to work on the defiant door against the rebel students. He huffed out a breath, his chest visibly rising and falling with the breathe. "As entertaining as it is, it's depressing."

He had no idea what had gotten into him. One moment he was content at the room with the pack of foxfires and enjoying the silence when he suddenly felt like he could no longer be inside. It was usually a sensation he got when he needed to go for a run - not just any run, a natural form run - free and liberating. Next thing he new, his natural curiosity followed the sounds of yelling and screaming. Uru was glad that he had some heightened sense of hearing and smell - downside was that he had heightened sense of hearing and smell...

The hellhound gave a brief glance at the cat - Night, was his name? - and huffed again, his face in its perpetual grump expression. Night must have been older a Y3 or so. Could certainly beat him in a fight if the opportunity rose, but the notion of the boil beating and killing an army was ludicrous. "If you can take an army, you could take down a measly door." he pointed it with a finger lifting slightly from curled around his bicep. "Go ahead, open the box and get inside. I heard cats love boxes."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 am
His attention, for the moment, was taken off the skelly bro. Looking over, he was suprised and delighted to see another winged monster. A large grin split Alex's face as he replied, "Nope! Not a single clue. I sorta just stumbled here and decided to stay."

Shrugging, the harpy sheepishly laughed while scratching his cheek with one of his long nails, "I've never seen you before. What's your name? I'm Alex."

iStoleYurVamps

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:53 am
Rojo stiffened with surprise, hopping up onto the balls of his feet for a moment as the other student approached and addressed him. It wasn't that he minded company, in fact, meeting new people was one of his favorite things to do, his attention had just been so focused on that door and getting into that door that the world around him had dimmed considerably. It lit up again as the harpy spoke. Friend!

"Hello to you and thank you very much! I quite like your feet, if you don't mind me saying. If you do, pretend I said nothing." He smiled again, extending his hand. "I am Rojo. It is nice to meet you, Alexis!"

He nodded warmly at the siren ghoul that approached soon after, pushing his returning thoughts of arm wrestling to the back of his mind.

Magician Arcana
iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:17 am
Aisha had actually gone on a tear looking for anyone of authority to tear a new one. It wasn't like her, really, to be so outwardly disrespectful but today she was pretty pissed about her treatment at the school. Classes were shams! It was unsafe! Children were getting teleported to alternate dimensions!

Finding a gang of students trying to break into the teacher's lounge seemed right up her alley. "I WANNA WRECK IT!" she hollared from the back of the crowd.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:32 am
Llyr immediately gravitated towards the one person he knew in the room, sliding his hands around Aisha's arm and leaning against her with a happy smile on his face. He looked rather like a puppy that had found its owner.

"Hello, Aisha!" he said pleasantly, and tilted his head onto her shoulder, hair falling all over the place. "I am glad you are here!"

iloveyoudie

Alette had found the skeleton boil too.

"HELLOOOOOO!" she said and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, giving him a wide-eyed, curious stare. "You have bones everywhere," she pointed out, entirely unnecessarily. "That's like, totally awesome."

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am
Her current rage ebbed a bit when she felt arms on hers. Aisha glanced at Llyr before breaking into a smile. "Hey you!" She hadn't seem him since their horrible experience in that dungeon, yet another complaint she had for the staff. "I'm glad you're here too... but why are you trying to break in there?"

kuroopu

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 am
A few flower petals flitted down from Llyr's hair and twirled merrily to the ground. He gave Aisha a puzzled sort of look, tilting his head away from her shoulder so that he could see her face, and then a smile touched his lips.

"Breaking in where?" he asked pleasantly. "I was taking a walk and wound up here..."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 am
AJ was there too, a lot of people equals to something fun. He could sniff the smell of trouble and excitement coming, so he smiled and waited aside, overhearing creeple's conversation to see if there was something interesting. Mingles and just mingles, but he heard a voice that made him frowned, not a good sign, but a feeling of a fight coming, not bad, he guessed.

"What are we doing here? I hear treasure!" The Head's eyes sparkled, full with stars. "Are we breaking in? I can headbutt the door~" It hissed in excitement, Head loved food and treasure, they're a dragon after all.

"Maybe, we won't know until the door is open, it's Amityville, everything can happen." The boil said with a playful tone.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:47 am
Aisha's ragey little heart melted into a thousand pieces then. She rested her own dreadlocked head over against his. "Well you don't want to get in trouble do you? I think we are all about to do something bad.."

It went against her loa, she could feel the energy in her urging her to leave but whatever outside influence was pushing her limits was stronger. The orange energy wisped from her lips as she thought of her beef with the teachers. "But I can't leave cause.. I gotta get them back!!" She yelled suddenly with the others at the door but then piped down and gave Llyr a sympathetic look. "You just stick with me, pretty."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:48 am
"That is good to hear," she laughed, pressing the curve of her knuckle against her lips to soften the sound. Oddly enough, she knew exactly what he felt. Yaya felt energized, as if she could take on any force and emerge victorious. It was both exciting and held the possibility of reckless decisions. Usually that would have concerned her. Today it did not.

A second dragon joined the first in barreling straight at the door, and a wicked little glint light up already glowing eyes. "Oh, I think brute force may just prove sufficient in this case." Dark fingers cradled her cheek as she watched the show.

A second figure moved closer to join them, and Yaya offered a smile to the semi-familiar face of Uru. "Why lift a finger, when there are dragons about to to the hard work for us?" It just seemed so reasonable!

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Jory had been minding his own business, heading to class, when a pair of dragons charged down the hall, nearly running the poor boil over. He dived for the floor, narrowly avoiding being trampled, and cowered against the wall, hands over his head, until the sound of running feet faded.

When it seemed safe he got back up, edging down the hall towards what appeared to be a growing knot of students.

nyxtsuki moon

phiferwolf

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:52 am
If there was a commotion going on somewhere, then Alexander was there, attracted to the noise and chaos like a moth to the flame, his feet moving in that direction, practically of their own accord, in his usual slow and unsteady gait. He had not heard the rumors of anything being beyond the Teachers lounge doors, his mind too preoccupied with too many other things, including the sudden unbearable thirst for revenge that threatened to consume him. It was a feeling he had experienced before, recently in the Haunted House when faced with the hunter ghoul who had no shield, and it was a feeling he had hoped not to have to deal with again, wishing to be able to control himself and his instincts lest he do something stupid.

But it called to him anyways, tempted him, and while he struggled to maintain his sense of self he found that the best thing to help were distracting things.

Things like large, angry crowds gathered in the hallway.

Shoving his way past several without the usual excuse me's or sorry's even coming close to passing his lips, the zomboil made his way to where Mort, Aymet, and Thackery stood, turning the three student council members into four, with only their vice president missing from the group.

"Surely there are more important matters to take care of then what might or might not reside beyond that door." Alexander smiled, his usual cheerful grin marred by narrowed eyes that he directed at the president, Aymet.

Ol-j-man
alex is thur
Nothing Yet
hi sc peeps
AstaraeI
hi u
Anybody else nearby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am
The demon scoffed at Yaya's comment. It made sense, logically, but his mind was running wild and he was having to leash that thing back from going after the dragons and barreling into the door himself. If the monstrous dragons cannot do it, he will. He will freeze it and then shatter it. But no, he should cause a scene like that, he would probably be reprimanded; not by his peers or the teachers - those he could honestly care less about, he was more concerned about the only person he shared a tied to. He shrugged with an unimpressed expression.

"Dragons - monsters or undead - are only strong in mind. If they were strong physically as our pre-conceived imaginations of them to be, that door would be splinters by now. I'd ask why we are bothering with the door when we could very well effectively do the same to the walls adjacent."

Beejoux

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 am
The crowd was getting a little too large for the hallway and at the last adamant shove from the student, the door finally gave away-

- to reveal a large, spacious room on the other side. There was food, real gourmet food stacked up as high as one could see on one side of the table, lined up buffet-style, with all sorts of assorted cutlery at the end. In the center of the table, there was even a roast Pendragon (minipet) carve and an ice sculpture at the front of the buffet table delicately in the shape of what was probably the school secretary, but definitely much taller and about infinity times more majestic.

Which, the school secretary in the actual flesh and Fear, was was refining, chiseling away at the sculpture's rather poignant abs on a sweater that was draped sideways.

He paused, in mid-chisel (Arel, not the ice sculpture he was working on) and stared. He continued to stare, entirely unsure of what to say.

In the background, music was playing, rather peaceful music. There was a nice hammock on the other spacious side of the room and also a jacuzzi and sauna, a chandelier and a grand piano. There was a small minipet occupying the entire jacuzzi.

OOC

THE ELUSIVE STAFF LOUNGE

- Students can come in and interact as they wish! There are npcs here which you can try to interact with as well, though they may not respond if they get accosted in a volume of people! There is also food, a jacuzzi, a hammock, and a bunch of literary finds such as comic books on the second floor of the lounge, as well as a pool table.
- New rpers (students) are still invited in!

Here are some items you can interact with. If you do, post it in bold red and MAYBE something will happen. Don't wait for a GM reply though, just keep on rping as you wish!
- Students can also try to steal things. If they try, roll 1d6. If even, you successfully steal it. You can only steal things that are marked with a * below.
- x1 School Secretary
- x1 mysterious contract minipet
- x1 grand piano
- x infinity food on the table * (whatever you'd like)
- x 1 roast Pendragon carve *
- x1 impressive handsome Arel ice sculpture *
- x1 jacuzzi
- x1 sauna
- x1 chandelier
- x1 guitar*
- comic books (second floor) *
- pool table (second floor)
- pinball machine (second floor) *
- gnomes playing baccarat (second floor) *
- gnomes playing blackjack (second floor)*
- x1 hammock (rather large, can fit multiple people) *
- x5 Self- Moving back massage (if you're careful it likes to massage butts too) *
- x1 Candy corn gumball machine *
- x1 Silver pumpkin seed dispensing gatchapon machine*
- x1 magic thirteen ball *
- x1 Box of withered tea leaves *
- x1 magic wand (decoration only)*
- x1 Magic carpet (it farts when you step on it)*
- x10 bottle of apple cider*
- x1 Arel's Giant Scarf*
- x1 Pyre's Phoenix feather quill pen*
- x1 Red's extra cape*
- x1 Shawl probably belonging to Selene*
- x1 Rengath's spare stage glasses*
- x1 Magical Girl outfit *
- x1 Hellma's ruler*
- x1 Mischief's map of Amityville*
- x1 Walker's minipet cage (portable)*
- x1 Zephron's magic potion (makes you turn pink)*
- x1 X's walking stick (a creepy walking stick)*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 am
The door gave and the students poured in like waves on the shore.

Aisha clambered to her feet, grabbed Llyr by the hand and charged over the bodies. "MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!"

kuroopu

anybody else, she's stepping on ur faces

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 am
AJ wasn't stepped on face, he was the shark chasing after the millions of small fishes, playfully and not seem to be in a hurry. He walked in the door relaxed, hands in pocket, with his signature smile.

"So- where's the treasure?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces