Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:56 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

As soon as Jay went into the shower she went into the kitchen to make breakfast. She decided make pancakes an bacon. She finished a few minutes after he got out." Not quite sure yet." She said while making him a plate then setting it on the counter then making her own.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay dug into his food as Salem said she didn't know what she wanted to do yet. It was such a nice day out so he thought maybe they should go out and do something in town. Finishing his food he cleaned his plate and threw on his shoes. Well than shall we hit the town and see what we can find to do? He said getting up and stretching.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:32 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem finished food then cleaned her plate too."Sounds fun."She said nodding at him. She put her shoes on too."Any places in particular you wanna go."

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay looked over at her when she asked if he had any place in mind. He hadn't really thought about it but figured now would be better than ever to think about where they should go. After pondering for a few minutes he came up with a place. I guess we could go to the movies or something? He said, waiting to see what she thought of that Idea.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:06 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem smiled when he mentioned the movies.She had never been to the one here yet, she actually hadn't been to one in years."Yea!" Her resembled a excited little kids."Lets go!" She said pulling his arm out the door.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

As the two walked back into the house Jay sighed in relief. Traffic was crazy out there and it felt good to be back home. Walking into his room, Jay changed into a pair of swim trunks and walked out to the backyard where the pool was. Well here goes nothing! He said before getting a running start and cannon balling into the water. The cool water felt great after walking around on such a hot summer day. As Jay came back up for air he looked around for Salem who had yet to make it out here to the pool. Frowning slightly he sighed, his perverse male instincts were getting the better of him, wanting to see Salem in a bikini that badly, he should be ashamed. Even though he wasn't.

Mood:
Anxious
Thinking:
What am I thinking?!  

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:39 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem went into her room and changed into a bright blue bikini.She walked outside and her cheeks burned red. "C-Can you tie this,please?" She said holding the two back strings to her top.She eased her way in the water toward him then turning her back to him holding up her hair.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:16 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was oogling Salem for a few minutes as she entered the back yard, he'll be a man and admit it. But he was wondering why she had her hands behind her back. Soon enough the reason was told and his face turned a beat red. U-uhm...S-sure th-thing Salem... He said before slowly reaching out to the pieces of cloth. His hands were a bit shaky so as he tried to tie off the strings of cloth he failed numerous times. He couldn't believe something as dumbfounded as this was happening. Only people in movies get to strike up a chance like this.

After finishing the knot, Jay sighed and moved next to her. Resting his back against the pool walls he looked up at the now darkening sky. He was enjoying the silence but he also felt like he needed to say something or else things would turn into one giant awkward silence. Man the sky sure is pretty tonight...Almost as pretty as your eyes. He said in a flirtatious manner. After saying it he wanted to slap himself, could he be any more corny?! Idiot Idiot Idiot! He thought to himself, making a mental face palm.

Mood:
Nervous
Thinking:
That was the dumbest thing you could have said.  

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

After he tied the strings Salem turned around faceing him."Thank you." She said cheerfully.As he rested aginst the pool wall she put her head on his shoulder looking at the sky as well.After he mentioned her eyes she smiled then turned facing him. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. She felt as if her body was moving on its own.She leaned up closing her eyes and pressed her lips to his.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay looked at Salem as she smiled at him thanks to his compliment. It felt like Jay only blinked and suddenly Salem was almost straddling him, her arms wrapped around his head. Before he could question her actions he felt her lips press against his. His mind went blank and his thoughts slurred together like a hazy mist. His slight protest was muffled before he succumbed to her will and began to move his lips in motion with hers. Jay's body started moving naturally as he started to feel up her body while continuing to kiss her. Things were moving fast but Jay didn't care, he let his bodily desires take over his thoughts.

Mood:

Thinking:

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem leaned back down seperating their lips realizing what she was doing."I-I'm sorry I just..." She didn't know what to say, all her words were jumbled up in her head.Her cheeks burned and she tried not making eye contact."I don't...know what came over me."

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

When Salem stopped Jay was caught off guard. Did I do something wrong? He thought to himself, looking in her eyes until she apologized for no reason. Raising an eyebrow, Jay brought his hand to her cheek and smiled. Nothing's wrong, it's only natural right? He said, kissing her cheek and sighing. Jay leaned his head back so it was resting on the concrete outside the pool. It had been a long day, and even though it was off topic Jay was wondering where that other roomate was, who books a place and doesn't show up? Shrugging to himself Jay sat back up and looked at Salem. He didn't know why she felt so guilty over something so simple but that was beyond him. You know this is nice... He said, dragging his hand through the water and bringing his hand on her side.

Mood:

Thinking:

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem looked back at Jay."I know." She said with a quiet tone.She realized how down she was being then shook her head. "Sorry, Just a little tired Thats all." She said with a playful smile. She nodded her head with a giggle."Yes, it is nice." She said covering his hand with hers.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:31 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay felt the awkward silence coming on so quickly thought of something to change the subject. Of course that would be something out of the left field and completely off topic but it was better than just sitting in an unbearable silence where his hand was just sitting on her side. S-so...uh...I wonder where that other guy who's suppose to be living here is at? He said, putting his free hand behind his head and looking around the backyard as if they were to magically appear out of nowhere.

Mood:
Awkward
Thinking:
C'mon good topic good topic...  

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem did as he did resting her head in the concrete."Huh, oh I nearly forgot. I'd bet fighting somewhere." She said with a slight laugh.She looked up at the stars with her mind full of thoughts. she could the feel the awkwardness too.She tried to think something until something crossed her mind."Oh yea, What do you want for dinner." She said crawling out my the pool from the side.

"All on my own."

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces