Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stay (Damien x Uru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 am
"Before all of-" Uru twirled the fork around to indicate everything, "-all of this, I did my best to avoid sweets. Stuck to meats and vegetables." Considering stir-fry was probably the easiest thing he was capable of making, but it was also just as good enough that one could forget that there was no rice. He looked down at himself, "That's how I am as big as I am." He shrugged as if to say 'it happens', but he couldn't help but feel a bit prideful and smug about it. He liked his body, it was like his dad's and nothing like any demon he has met thus far. Monsters, he could recall, even some Undead, too. He took another fork full.

"Did some thinking. After all that was going on, I didn't go to the gym for a long time. Didn't want to. Running was more helpful, let me have time to myself and it is exercise." He shrugged. It was much more liberating - freeing to just go, his feet against the ground, his breath ragged after his route. He didn't lift as much earlier. He still shadowboxed to keep his muscles in memory so that they were always prepared, an alternative to lifting. He could just do cardio and that'd be all he would do. He was getting a bit bulky, he noticed that his chest was coming out a bit more. He didn't want to be that guy who needed help scratching his back. Leaning down was what he had in mind. "As for my spare time? ... I guess spend time here, work on myself, and sleep. Bothering you is always an option." He grinned, though brief, there was a flash of white, pointing a fork at the boil. "If I am gonna be around, should know a thing or two about the guy I'd be living with."

Lots of words were spoken, much more than he'd give anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 pm
It was the absolute loo of pity on Damien's face.

A glace that summed up all the pain that he imagined that Uru was facing when he deprived himself of the simple luxury. "What's that? Have more non-chocolate cookies in the pantry for us to nibble on, ok Uru" The monster uttered jovially, sinking his teeth into the cake and chewed thoughtfully. It was something that he was glad to have, glad to learn with Xiu and Levi, It was something to take back home and delight others with.

Sure maybe they did not send him here to learn how to bake a cake and line it with custard filling, but it didn't stop them from asking for another couple of them and returning the clean cake containers.

"Well, im here to help and support, so if we have to go running after I stuff you with baked goods, i guess we'll have to do that." he continued to joke, taking a swipe of the creme filling from a biscuit and smearing it on the boil's nose. "Theres a lot to learn, Uru. A whole lot. In time, you will, and in time, i will as well."

He didn't mind, eating a slice of cake next to the fellow hound on the couch. It felt natural, and meant to be. simple. Effortless.

"Cant believe you deprived yourself for cake to be a living coat rack. Thank Jack for my frame." Damien yipped, exuberant and curing the tail around himself comfortably over his hip.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:57 am
Uru gave him a pointed look as if to say 'you serious?'. He has quite the expressive face when it wasn't all grump. Damien seemed so cheerful, and his voice was normal again. "I didn't avoid sweets because I couldn't have any. I simply chose not to. And no, those non-chocolate cookies in the pantry will not be for me. If they're not chocolate, what are they? Sugar? Snickerdoodles? Better with the safer route and go chocolate." Uru waved off the comment with his fork as he finished the last of his cake. Honestly, chocolate chip cookies was the most simple option and a good choice all around. The only creep he knew that didn't like chocolate was Brenna and that was because she had a bad reaction to it that one time.

Help and support. Damien was definitely doing that in more ways than he would know - in more ways he would know himself. Uru shook his head, ducking his head as he grinned. "I just got back from a long run and I just took a shower. Besides, you couldn't keep up with me anyway." The demon taunted. The monster probably could. Definitely could given his physique and that Uru was kinda tired and was unwinding at the moment. In fact, he could use a nap on that very comfy bed again. Nah, the couch was probably the more appropriate place. Book in hand and let the sleep take him there. More fitting.

His thoughts snapped back when he cross eyed on the frosting on his nose. What the hell!? Uru growled with a glare at the boil beside him and his smug, cheerful face. He was so proud and playful that he did it. He'd get his just desserts. He was brushing his arm against him, a swift jerk of the elbow would suffice. Nah, let's not do that. The temptation to mimic what Damien had done was strong though, but that could lead to a mess and he didn't want to do that the second day here.

Wiping his nose, he huffed. "Just ask me, I'll tell you what you want to know." There it was again, the offer of openness to Damien. The offer had stood, and had always stood since the invitation into his home. It was only fair in his eyes that the homeowner should know everything he would want about someone staying there.

"Living coat rack?" The incredulous look was priceless, the way his brows met his hairline, his sunburst eyes wide with confusion, the way his mouth was slightly ajar and how crumbs littered his scruff. Looking down at himself, he knew he was fit, no longer absolutely cut but he was still in great condition. He was also kinda big, someone had called him a linebacker once. Was that something to do with Bruteball? Personally, he liked the way he looked and... "I didn't 'deprive' myself of cake for the sake of my body. I never developed a liking to it because everyone slathers it with frosting which I don't like. Buttercream is fine, but any other is just far too sugary. Overpowers the cake anyway. And I do indulge in pizza and ice cream."

"I rather have your frame if it meant eating whatever you wanted and still be the way you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 am
"Sugar, butter and shortbread cookies." The hellhound rattled off, folding his ears at the mention of chocolate. "I can buy some and leave it there, but i can't eat chocolate.I mean i can, but then you'll have to drag me to Nurse Cricket." It was not a pleasant way of finding out the chocolate problem, writing in pain after the Baku made something just for him.

The challenge didn't fall on deaf ears, Damien rolling his eyes at the demon, "I may not be able to bench press as much as you, but i'm fairly sure i can outrun you and your giant frame, even on your best day." he concluded, rolling his shoulders "compact and agile afterall, I can even bet on it." confident in his abilities, he wasn't going to let that go.

"Is that code for 'I want Ice cream?'" Damien asked blankly, rising off the cough with one foot toward the kitchen.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 am
Uru cocked a brow at the comment. "You do not take well to chocolate? What is the matter with you and Brenna? The first time she had any after sneaking into the kitchen, the family doctor declared that she could never have it again." He commented, shaking his head. Alright, he won't push for it, chocolate is an indulgence, he didn't need it. He could make due with all the sugar cookies. However, he'll have to sneak them because he was't going to let the monster hold it over him that he's eaten them all... especially secretly. "Alright, we don't need chocolate. We can stick to what you have."

"Don't take what you see as you get, I am quite capable of outrunning you. Maybe you could wake up with me and go for my morning run." Uru grinned, leaning into the monster's space, giving him a brief once over. He was indeed compact and he did come off as agile. With his larger frame, he would expend a bit more stamina than the little one and probably get outlasted thus having to slow down. In which case, he'd end up watching Damien's brown tail in front of him the entire remainder of the route.

Uru swallowed as he looked down at his empty plate and the cake-less fork. Okay, perhaps he shouldn't. He just went on a run, a shower, had a brief lunch with Damien. He stared forlornly at the ground. "Yes." It was barely a whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 pm
Damien already had it in his mind to keep a box of chocolate chips on hand, just to see how quickly it would be found and therefore, finished. It was a test. "Im sure you have something that you can't eat too." he reasoned aloud, on the verge of pointing out sweets again, for fun. It was right there, waiting to be said but he bit his tongue on the matter, playing nice.

The idea of morning company on a run was a pleasant idea. "Sure, i have no problem leaving you in my dust at the crack of dawn.." he boasted, confident in what he could do best. He was sure that the Demon didn't have the abilities to follow his trail and the areas in the forest that seemed to narrow for the stocky pup.

The look of embarrassment in indulgence had the monster doubled over in laughter, righting himself and swishing his tail about. "Fine, we'll share a scoop of rocky road, this way you don't feel bad about eating it all, you'll have help." the hound moved into the kitchen and pulled out the saucer and shuffling his way over to the freezer to grab the ice cream tub..  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Strange that Damien couldn't eat chocolate and yet he swore there was a faint scent of it coming from the kitchen when he was making salad. Perhaps he keeps it around for guests. "Not that I've encountered. If I don't eat something, it is out of choice." He commented. He knew what he was trying to get at. The tone was playful and hinting, the monster was purposely poking fun at him. "I could just eat everything and leave just the chocolate stuff left."

Uru gave an affirmative mhm, rolling his eyes at the comment. The company on a morning run would be a new thing for him, perhaps it wouldn't be so boring. Then again, it might just make him run even faster. He was competitive after all. Still, Damien definitely had a edge on him. Uru liked to take the long way around Amityville; around the dorms, past the school, by the Wishing Well, through Town Hall, through the Crypts, to the Weeping Forest to let his wolf out, and then to the gym to shower before heading back to the dorms again. The monster probably has some messed up route that meant he'd have to jump through loops or something.

Uru's brilliant eyes lit up at the smell of ice cream, that cold crisp that hung in the air when the freezer opened and then that tub of ice cream came free. He was on his feet and lurking in the kitchen, watching the boil with the dessert. Crap, too needy. Cross arms. Check. Lean on something. Counter, okay, check. Frown. Glare.

User Image

Nailed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 pm
Damien wasn't dumb to the sudden Uru that was nearby and not on the couch anymore. Taking the initiative and shoving the cold container right at the Demon's chest. "Sheesh, wait while i get the cherries and sprinkles." the hound sassed playfully and delighted that his hands were free from the chilled tub. Uru would be fine, old fire and all.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:45 am
Bloodlust Dante

Having the tub shoved into his chest got a soft growl out of him as he held the dessert. Would be a bad decision on Damien's part that he could just turn around and start digging into it. But he should be polite. He should wait. With a raised brow at the comment, the demon opened the tub. ... It was chocolate with pieces in it. Didn't Damien say he didn't like- ... does cherries go with it? Probably, he's had chocolate covered cherries and those were good. Jimmies was a texture thing he didn't mind. Uru definitely was paying attention to the hellhound maneuver around the kitchen and recognizing the drawers and cabinets that were being opened for bowls and spoons. Figured it be a good idea to watch the boil. Do stuff. The boil doing stuff in the kitchen involving spoons and bowls and cherries and sprinkles.

Uru whined softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 am
Uru did not want to wait, from what Damien could hear. Ears pricked behind him at the sound of frustration. Damien took more time, pulling out another tub, this one of mint chip ice cream. "I can stand it in very small quantities." he stated, shaking the green tub of delights and taking away the precious from Uru before he tried to push his face into it.

It would have been nice to see but that would mean having to buy a brand new container. Not on his list of priorities yet.

"Patience is a virtue, i know neither of us have it so ill try and get it done quick." he barked, putting down the singe dish and a scoop of Rocky and a scoop of mint, a couple of cherries and a spattering of jimmies.

spoons were down and the hound was already licking his lips. "Dig in i guess."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:31 pm
Learning small details about the monster at a time; apparently a playful thing when he wasn't dealing with a very depressed canine. Chocolate was bad for the monster, but not in small doses. Good to remember. Especially considering he was holding a tub of chocolate ice cream and, then, he was brandishing a mint chip ice cream. Almost, he almost dropped his tub and lunged for the new one. But no, he just swallowed and stayed where he was. The demon kept an eye on the boil as he moved to grab a dish and spoons, shoving his own tub into his face as he brushed past.

Uru growled as he stalked behind him.

Jerk.

Well, that was a phrase he has heard before. Especially from... everyone. Apparently his patience had a reputation that proceeded itself. Great. The large boil came beside the smaller (by a smidge), and waited over his shoulder as he prepared their sundae.

"You first." he strained, his eyes on the ice cream and then the spoon. He would demolish that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 pm
Damien nodded and took the lead, spoon in hand and was already cutting into the pale green sphere, cutting out a section and ate it slowly, showing restraint as he slammed a fist onto the table and nearly buckled his knees at the taste. "Sweet mercy that is good!"

It was an indulgence that he didnt go for often, all the better to savor.

Was Uru even here anymore, Demi did not remember, all there was, is ice cream. He might have tried scampering away with the saucer in tow.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 pm
The ice cream looked smooth, how the spoon moved through it so delicately. His eyes followed the spoonful of pale green mint, scattering a of chocolate chips to the boils waiting lips. It looked so good! It was the moan and the sound of a hand on the table that snapped him from his trance. What the jack!? The only time he heard that noise was definitely not during any time food was involved. In fact, there was absolutely no correlation between the sound that Damien just made eating ice cream to the other times he's heard that sound. Quickly, Uru took the remaining spoon, swiftly scooped himself a bit of mint himself (mint wins over rocky road) and brought it to his mouth.

He ducked his head, his tail flicking behind him as he fought down very impulse, every urge, every instinct to let that moan escape him.

It was that good.

Tell me something about yourself then." Uru pondered as he snuck another spoonful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm
"Something about myself huh?" Damien drawled out after reclaiming his sanity over delicious ice cream. At least Uru liked it too, from what he could tell, mentally adding two containers of this brand to the grocery list for next time. "I am going to hoard my mint chip ice cream from now on." he stated plainly.

It was about him, and relevant to boot. double bonus.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"Good luck with that. If I am gonna stay here, I will find it." Eventually. He thought, tilting his head as an affirmation. There could only be so many places that the monster could hide things. Then again, he should be respectful and not go snooping into every cabinet, drawer, and nook that there was in this place.

Uru spooned another scoop.

"I tend to be a bit messy with my own things, but because this is your place. I'll try to keep things neat."

Come on, bud, give me something to work with here. At least I'm talking.... Uru exhaled as he went for more. Damn, this ice cream is too good. He should stop. After this next spoon.

Or the one after.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces