Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Uta's Breeding Wishing Star: Twinkle, Twinkle! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:38 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Devil NightShade & Nilofur!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: xXx 6th n 7th posts
Lifemates: Yes
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Yes, Doyle
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? Parue
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Elegy leaves a bright blue scale shimmering in the moonlight, along with an ebony feather that seems to drink up the moonlight.
Short IC Response:

She moved silently along in the night, a small pouch hiding the trinkets she would leave behind. Her body glittered in the moonlight, as if her scales were made of ice, a long mane covered the few patches that did actually grow upon her coat.

Above her the star shown, like a miniature cold sun, cold .. yes cold like night .. like death. The mare paused and looked up, could this star .. that so reminded her of death, her and Doyle's constant companion, could it really grant her wish of children. They had been trying but as of right now nothing had born fruit for them.

Shaking her mane to rid herself of the strange liquid suddenly dripping down her cheek, she moved forward to a large flat rock and placed the bag down before looking to the sky again. "If you don't mind ... oh great one, hear your servant's prayers .. give us something to love."

Quickly the mare spun on her hocks and raced away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:40 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for JetAlmeara & She-ra of Etheria!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Link
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? No
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Two Feather's, one from each of their wings
Short IC Response:

Kaliri stood upon the cliff, eyes gazing upwards onto the blazing stars above. One star..so much brighter then the rest, rumored to be so magical..so wondrous. Many in the lands had heard of the star but Kaliri had never before had cause to seek it out. Until now.

She had left Derecho asleep down below, made this climb by herself, not even taking wing to make the effort easier - all things worth having were bought with effort her mother had always told her and Kaliri thought that this request should be held in such respect. It took her a few moments to gather her thoughts before speaking. "Blessed Star...I dod not know what it is I ask exactly, I know that Derecho and I are meant to be - I have known since very shortly after meeting him, being with him..near him..it just seemed so right and thought we have only been together for a short time I could not imagine my life without him...but his past has been troubled and sometimes I fear that the burdens of this past may keep us from moving forward. Help us Star..help us find a reason to move forward, a reason to look to the future rather then the past."

It seemed like a good plea to her, spoken from the heart as all such prayers ought to be. She had stood upon the mountain for a goodly length of time now and giving one last glance to the star she turned to make her way downhill, back to the stallion sleeping below.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [LunaRei_SilverBlood] & [AlexiaSilver]!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Blanket permission - pg1
Lifemates: No
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? -
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small offering from Lutra's green eternal flame from his lantern.
Short IC Response:
It was that time again that, that mysterious star that seemed to grant wishes appeared in the sky. The stallion watched the star twinkling against the dark night sky. This star... This star was the the sole reason he had a family. This unknown entity that would appear in the sky had been so generous to him and his love Akari... They hadn't ever been able to conceive on their own and this Star blessed them with this two wonderful daughters and son. Lutra felt selfish asking for more. But the love he had for this family, the love that his mate had for them as well... It was something they wanted to keep alive.

Their current kids were all grown and starting their lives and Lutra couldn't be prouder and happier. But he and Akari were both ready to have more children and for all they knew this Star was the only way for them to continue growing their family. Lutra hadn't told his mate that was going to come and make another offering, he was hoping that this would be a wonderful surprise for her. She deserved something exciting and wonderful. Lutra would do anything just to see her glowing smile.

His green eyes stared up into the sky, he was truly blessed. Placing his lantern down and popping it open with his nose, he reached in with a small stick letting his flame lap at it before climbing on. Pulling out and closing the lantern Lutra walked forward and place the flame that didn't burn the stick onto the offering rock like he had done in the past. That flame, that was part of him. It was like he was offering a part of his soul to this magical star.

"I know that I may not be worthy of your blessing again. But I wish with all my soul and being for another foal with my soul mate. A foal that like it's siblings would be loved beyond words. " He stared at the star for a moment longer and then thanked the star in his mind for what it has already given him, as he did every morning when he saw his family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:49 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Kara Asumie Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Tsumetai | Kara Asumie
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Raven | She-Ra of Etheria
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Tsumetai leaves a glowing lily that comes from her protected field. These lilies are rare and is said to carry healing abilities if used right. But even if not used for healing they are still useful to guide you in the night.
Short IC Response: Wandering to the offering site for the Wishing Star all on her own. "Oh great Wishing Star. I have but one thing to ask." Sighing as she lays the glowing lily down on the offering site. Looking up with a look of a desperate cry on her face. "You see oh great star. I have had a crush on my first love. Never telling him just how I feel. I long for a child between him and I."

Swallowing hard as she closes her eyes. "So that if he is to ever fade from my memory as one I loved, that I will still have a part of him forever with me. Though I know he will forever be my friend. I long for a child still." Thinking to herself as she opens her eyes looking at the night sky. "I know this is selfish of me. But I can't help but long for what is hidden deep in my heart. Please let my words touch you."

Turning her eyes to look at the Glowing Lily on the ground. "Glow brightly. Guide the words I spoke to the star as you vanish from this world and onto the spirits." Bowing as she then takes her leave.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:58 pm
This is a Self-Pairing! Only LadyKirin Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Breeding/Lifemating Agreement
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Zhen-Hui leaves one of her golden stars and one of Aranel's blue roses.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

(((IC, Aranel does not know about his children with Luinil the harpy because he escaped the Flock before they were born.)))

With a gentle swish of her wings, Zhen-Hui gracefully touched down in the clearing where soquili had been leaving their offerings to the Wishing Star. Stepping carefully so as to not disturb any of the other seekers' tokens, she approached the altar and bowed her head in respect. "Oh Wishing Star, I ask this wish not so much for myself but for the sake of my beloved." She gazed up at the sparkling star and continued. "While I was fortunate enough to raise two strong, independent stallions because of my time with Icefyre, my lifemate has never known the joy of raising a foal of his own. He gets along wonderfully with my two grown sons, but it would be such a precious gift if we could share the raising of a basket together." She chuckled softly, "He would make such an adorable father!"

She laid a delicate blue rose on the altar along with one of her shimmering golden stars. "The blue rose is so very important to my love. It's the symbol of his noble father whom Aranel admires greatly. I know my love dreams of passing that rose down to a new generation of honorable and chivalrous soquili. The humble little star from my ribbon is to honor your power and gifts to all soquili." Backing away, she once again inclined her head in respect, then looked up at the twinkling star. "Thank you for listening, oh wondrous star!" She trotted towards the edge of the clearing, stretched her wings and flew off, hopeful that the star might grant them such a precious gift.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 pm
This is a Self-Pairing! Only Teh Roaire Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert, Itemless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: I own both. I have never needed to post a form.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Ruby brings flowers. A giant bouquet of flowers.
Short IC Response: In her mouth ruby carries the biggest bouquet of flowers she can hold without dropping any. In them she hopes she has impuded her wish the the gods above to perhaps give her that one thing she wishes for most. A child. "Great wishing star, I have met the love of my life and wish so desperately to have his child. I know we both want one, but I have been barren for some reason. He is so dutiful and wonderful and patient and he deserves more than this from me. Perhaps you have the power to do what I cannot and bring that which we both desire into our lives. Thank you." She lays down the bouquet in the prettiest position she possibly can and only looks back once, just once.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Gl!tch~ & TanuKyle!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Anaflexi
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Mirat
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here! (It was put together before techabyte co-owned)
Lifemates: Yes!
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Mirat is co-owned by TanuKyle and techabyte
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Ineligible? Techabyte is ineligible
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A couple of feathers, some black, some blue-n-brown
Short IC Response: Lexi had been pushing Mirat around for a little while now. For someone so spunky, he was an odd duck. Absolutely emotionless, content to just kind of mope. So she just HAD to get him out of his glade. She sacrificed keeping tabs on her family and friends for it, but after hearing his first stabs at humor, it actually felt kind of worth it. Someday she'd get back to them, absolutely, but she couldn't just fly off and leave him behind, either. You don't push someone out of their comfort zone for their own good then drop them. She knew that much.

"I want him to be happy," she admitted out loud, up at the sky and one of those rare 'wishing stars'. They were known for miracles, as the tales went, and while she wasn't sure if she believed that, she didn't rule it out, either. "If he can't be fixed, at least give him something that can make him laugh. I just want him to feel actual happiness. At least for a little while, you know? That's better than nothing, right?" she asked with a flap of her wings.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:50 pm
This is a Self-Pairing! Only Thalea Is Getting a Basket!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Anaon Nox
User Image
Uncert [Wingless Uncert]
Parent 2: Coop Amores
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: I own both.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A sun bleached bison skull from Anaon’s collection and branch of a cherry blossom tree bent into a shape of a heart from Coop.
Short IC Response:
The night was quiet, as if it was holding its breath, waiting for the words of the pink stallion. He had a wish in his heart, he loved Anaon and he knew that she loved him. He wanted to spread that love and have a few younglings, but the timing always seemed to be wrong. As he climbed up the hill, he tried to get his thoughts into some sort of order. On top of the hill there was a shrine older than old, where many would come to pray to the stars above, asking for a miracle. He placed the skull and the cherry blossoms upon the earth. A slight smile appeared on his countenance as he smelled the sweet scent of the pink flowers, for the cherry blossom was the symbol of the Amores family and brought back happy memories. “Oh great and powerful beings of the sky, I wish upon you this night. I have come to love the mare Anaon and with her I wish to create a family. To have new happy memories replace the sad dark ones of our past. I wish for the sweet laughter of a child who will allow our hearts to grow with love. I wish to be a father and Anaon the mother. This is my wish.” He bowed his head to the sky above, “Thank you and so blessed be great beings of the night, who are constantly aglow in our sight.” With those words he walked down the hill and returned to the mare he so desperately loved.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [xx-Fuzzy-Gumdrop-xx] & [Roniel Targaryen]!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=52&t=23696151
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A vibrant pink lotus blossom, laid in a small bed of fine gold chain and soft red fabric.
Short IC Response: Arathorn stepped out from under the green foliage of the thicket where he and his mate called home. The sky was clear, deep blue with many twinkling stars and a bright moon. He looked back, smiling at the silhouette of his dozing mate. He and Misaki had been together a while now. They had traveled many paths, seen many wonders and met plenty of other soquili.
The pair had returned to Misaki's home, the Padamapani herd, when she was expecting their first children. The mare had graciously given him 3 wonderful children, all raised on the kind, compassionate beliefs of the herd. Yes, they had grown up into fine young soquili and the thought made Arathorn smile. He was very proud of his 3 children.

Scanning the sky, the white stallion caught the eye of a particularly bright star. He had seen this star before but rarely. He wandering slowly up a small hill, as if attempting to get closer. As his blue eyes gazed upward, his heart hurt just a tiny bit. It hurt for a small gap that wasn't quite filled. When Misaki was pregnant, Arathorn did not know what to do. Once they were born however, he knew he was destined to be a father. Raising the children, playing with them and teaching them. It had been a gift, a pleasure and something he missed so dearly. He knew Misaki missed it too, a large family is something they had dreamed of since those first tiny hoof beats.

Arathorn wandered back to the thicket, only briefly to gather a few items before returning to the hilltop. There he laid out a circle of soft red fabric, some fine gold chain and a fully blossomed pink lotus. Again he looked up at this bright star. Softly, whispering, he wished. "Bright star, I do not know what compels me to do so, but on your brightness I want to make a wish. I wish that, soon, myself and my soul mate will once again hear the tiny hoof beats of children. Since our first, we have always wanted to be blessed with many children, to raise in goodness and love on this planet. We have raised 3 beautiful children but it has been many moons since they have grown up and set out on paths of their own. I am so very proud of them and would love to extend this even further. Our love is never ending and we wish to share it...Please accept this offer of personal trinkets and grant us this wish..

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:36 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Laroawan Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: <3
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A heart shaped locket, a trinket that has been passed down from generation to generation in his mates' family.
Short IC Response: Cyrus grinned sheepishly up at the glowing star as he laid the locket upon the alter. "Well... you see..." He said, scuffing his hoof in the dirt in hesitation. "We've actually been really lucky, Nakita and I." The thought of his children always made him grin. "When we wanted to start our family the Gods blessed us with five foals. It was truly a miracle and I couldn't be more grateful." He stared off wispy eyed for a moment.
"But they're all grown now. I'm glad they still come home from time to time of course, but we'd love to have foals around again." He tried to put on a serious face but it didn't seem to be working. "Cute little foals to take care of, to make us feel young again, that would be a joy. Well if it's not too much trouble..." He finished as he stared at the star a few minutes more.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Phail Ninja Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Sakura (Phail Ninja)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Taranis ElÇin (dawns_aura)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: [x]
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single pink flower
Short IC Response:

Sakura looked up at the night sky, eyes shining with the stars that gleamed overhead. The air was warm and pleasant, smoothly flowing into her lungs with each inhalation. She stretched out her neck, giving it a shake, remembering a similar night months back. The wishing star had never answered her prayers before, but she did not doubt its power. Instead, she believed they had deliberately not selected her, because when she had finally managed to have children with Adrian, it was all the more sweet for the wait.

But now her children were all grown up and off on their own in the world. That longing deep within her was stirring again, straining for a settled family life. But she had no partner, no family, nothing to call her own. "Please spirits, bring me more foals. Some time in my future, bless me with them again. Give me purpose in my life." Her mind drifted, thinking of stallions she had met on her travels. Her thoughts seemed to settle on one in particular, though she could not sense why, and she placed her offering down and turned to leave.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:37 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for kaliskanny & SylverStar!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Rainbow Star
User Image
Uncert Naked
Parent 2: Dameer Ankaa
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: LINK
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? no
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bundle of sunset orange silk and a wooden bowl of silver and gold bells.
Short IC Response:

The party had been going strong since the early afternoon and Rainbow Star could no longer remember what the occasion even was. The tribe he'd joined here in the desert liked to party, to show off their latest silks and baubles. He didn't mind it so much, as long as he was at his mare's side. Dameer loved to go to all the parties and show off her latest accessory, which lately had been the stallion himself. She'd dress him up in new silks and silver bells and make sure the other mares were jealous. He really didn't mind. He put up with it because Dameer was the prettiest mare he'd ever seen and he'd fallen for her since that first night they met, when he pretended to belong by wrapping the orange silk curtain about himself. He still had it, hidden in their tent....even though Dameer thought it was ugly. To him, it was a symbol...destiny.

It had started to get really warm under the large canopy, and the stallion needed some air. He stepped out and took a deep breath. There was jasmine in the air and the stars were like diamonds over head. His blue eyes followed the lay-lines between the stars, those invisible strings that connected everything. Then he noticed it, it was brighter than the others...and seemed larger somehow. RS had heard stories about the Wishing Star as a foal from his mother. You were to make an offering and ask for something, and if you were lucky it would be granted. This gave the stallion an idea. He had a wish, something he longed for. Something Dameer would like, if only she could see it. A family. He missed having a family.

RS raced back to their shared tent and searched around for something that would make a perfect offering. Something that was sure to get the spirit that lived in the star's attention. Ah! There it was. The bundle of wind blown, sunset orange silk that had once been a curtain before he'd ripped it down. This. This would be the offering, it had brought him Dameer....surely it would bring him an addition to their family. He carefully set the bundle on his back and paused only to grab a wooden bowl that held a collection of silver and gold bells left over from Dameer adorning them for the evening. Once he had the items, he carefully made his way to a dune just enough away from the party as not to be disturbed. There was jasmine growing nearby and it seemed a fitting place to leave the offering. He'd miss the bundle of silk, but it was worth it, he though as he set it amongst a flattened area in the flowers. He carefully set the bowl on top, making sure it would not spill out the bells. Then he raised his head to the star and sighed, closed his eyes, and made his wish. "Spirit of the Wishing Star, please...I want a family. I've been happy and lucky enough to find a beautiful mare that I love, and I want to share the blessing of family with her. She thinks we are too young, but I know we would make fine parents. With her beauty and my...whatever I can offer to foals. I make this offering...this bundle of silk from when I first met my mare. It brought us together, and I hope you will see fit to let it bring us a family. I offer this bowl of bells as well. This tribe sees it as a way of status, and our future family will be very much adorned if Dameer can help it. Please, Spirit....I wish for a family."

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [lysia_nyteblade] & [Rein_Carnation]!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Artaius (lysia_nyteblade)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Little Rue (Rein_Carnation)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert Uncert naked
Link to Breeding Permission: xXx
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of Rue's mane and the flower she's named after tied up with one of his feathers.
Short IC Response: Artaius walked out into the small clearing where he and Rue had made their home. He'd heard strange rumors about this star tonight and as he walked, he couldn't help but to wonder could it possibly do the wonders they said? Walking up to a flat stone worn by time, he set upon it the little bundle and looked up to the star. "Star... I've failed in the past. Two sons who for the moment though I've found after so long being apart from them.. Dislike me. My sweet little Rue has for the most part been my saving grace. All I wish if to have a little bit of happiness to bring to her life. She's a marvelous mare, strong though quiet and a little shy... If it's not too much.. Could you find it within your abilities to grant us this wish?" He paused as if waiting for an answer before finally turning and leaving to return to Rue's side.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:14 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Kettyn Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Permission
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? no
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? not applicable
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Nimueh leaves some of her strikingly blue feathers and two of her toe rings.
Short IC Response: Nimueh was uncertain as she approached the altar were other gifts already lay strewn about. She dug a few furrows in the dirt before gently laying her gift amongst the others. With a practiced motion the mare scuffed the loose earth away from her small gift before thinking perhaps it was too much to make a wish upon a star, but she had to try. Clearing her mind she pictured the stallion that she had stumbled across for but a brief moment of time. His striking features had caught her unawares and she longed to express what she felt but the words wouldn't emerge from her throat. With a silent plea Nimueh gave the horizon a searching look before her gaze swept over the night sky. There was a bright star shining down and she spoke softly, "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight...I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight. Oh star, there was no way that I could tell this individual how I felt when I saw him but I cannot seem to stop thinking about him now. Is there something that you can do that will ease this heart ache I am experiencing?"  

Kettyn

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:32 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Novablu Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Cyanide Stardust (Novablu)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Phosgene (techabyte / tanukyle)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Click!
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Phosgene is co-owned.
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? Both Tech and Kyle are ineligible. Only Nova is getting a baby.

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Cyanide leaves her tiny glowing tooth strung on a cord of lace with pink ribbon that trails down.

Short IC Response: Cyanide slinked through the shadows, ears flicking back and forth as the moonlight streamed down upon her like spotlights from heaven. Her pelt seemed to ripple with color under the pallid light. She stopped at the very crest of the hill and gazed up, up, up--her mind aswirl with thoughts and dreams and wishes.

She'd found...someone. He was a little bit odd, a little different than most, and he spooked more than she did--but he wasn't afraid of her. And she could never be afraid of him. "Phosgene," she whispered, her voice husky and low, glancing back down the hill, to the forest and the shadows where her beast slept like a monster under the bed. She knew they weren't the most beautiful couple...some might even consider them frightning, with her wolfish appearance and his permanent snarl and the way his body seemed to fade in and out of existence, not to mention that one or both of them tended to get sticky with blood more often than not. She smiled, her lips curving, heart fluttering at the thought.

They were monsters of a different sort--but they weren't evil. They were just...misunderstood and a child--even a child gifted by a star--would love them...wouldn't it? If that was all it knew, the frightning but loving faces of its parents? Would it shun them? Would it fear them? Her chest squeezed at the thought of a tiny foal with stars in its eyes, afraid of her. Afraid of him...

But no. This was what they needed. Both of them. Her, to move on from that distant past, the memories still buried under layers of pain and amnesia. And Phosgene, turned away from his own mother for being a beast... "I don't care if it's the creepiest thing you can give us," she whispered, a secret only she and the Wishing Star could share. "Or if it's normal and beautiful and perfect. We would love it all the same. So...give us a chance, wouldya?"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff