I AM THE ACTOR (OOC: I am doing a DRAMATIC SPEECH -- 2 spooky points.)

He felt a bit relieved that the difficult part (of getting trampled) was now over and done with, and when the director called for a wrap-up he groaned and lay very still, remembering that he was supposed to die.

Film On
He heard his girlfriend fall beside him and start spouting off lines, to which he just lay still and listened for a time before half-opening his eyes, trying to play severely injured and weak.

"I'm..." he started, then forced a cough. The first one was fake, but he irritated his throat enough to hack out two genuine coughs after it. Once he recovered, he looked at his girlfriend sadly, then whispered, "sorry..." before closing his eyes and lolling his head to the side.

No, he didn't know what he was sorry for; it just happened to be the first thing that came to mind that was dramatic.

Despite having his eyes closed Kane listened carefully for instructions, and prayed to whatever gods existed in Halloween that no one would chock a treat their way and call the attention of Minizilla again.

Skye Starrfyre

and be blue

Nio Love

sammpai

phantompanther13