Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm
As he thought about it the female rocked a little on her heels. Unfortunately no matter how much 'progress' she had made while in the cave, Erylia was still Erylia and she had been still for far too long. "Of course. I mean, would you really want me in charge of anything like that? I make sudden rash decisions on a whim. I'll help in advertising, you know I like to talk, but one day I can make great decisions and the next I could be gambling away everything we have because I was bored."

The golden haired female shrugged as she stopped rocking and clasped her hands behind her back. "I know it's a lot of work, but I also know it's a good deal. We could become pretty wealthy out of this. I need someone who can do the back end, and I can provide a quick cheap way to get raw materials that'll maximize profits by lowering costs." A slow smile slipped onto her face as she looked at the male. "What do you say?"

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:52 pm
When Erylia had moved from something more casual to something as extreme as a business venture, all guises of friendliness were gone from Criofan. This was something else, something he would not let himself be biased towards in any way -- and honestly, the problems with such a solution were already obvious in the sense that the biggest problem to the whole venture would be Erylia herself. He liked Erylia a lot, sure, but there were a lot of things she was not particularly well-known for.

She wasn't well-known for her dedication.

She wasn't well-known for sticking around.

She wasn't well-known for wealth management ... though he supposed that was why she was handing it off to him.

He was certainly well-known for wealth management.

She was certainly well-known for blowing things off, but then again, perhaps something that came to her as easily as she claimed would be easier to convince her to do. And she was a party girl, anyway. Erylia certainly needed something to fund that, and certainly stuff that she had gained from this venture would help her out in that regard. Perhaps she had grown up, too? Maybe she wanted to do this to start out a new life, away from the caves.

But Criofan couldn't trust it, even if he had control over the rules.

Certainly not yet.

"Tell you what, Erylia. You came back recently." He shifted his gaze over to her, quirking a brow. "How's about you wait a season or two, see if this idea still captures you, and then get back to me then."

Tartara Seabreeze

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 am
She also was not well known for patience. A deep sigh slipped from her lips at his response, as it was not one she had wanted. It wasn't exactly one that she didn't want though. Plus, if she was serious with herself, she had to admit there was reason for his caution. When she was a kid she was bossy, a teenager she was flaky, and then she ran into a cave for a couple years. If a pae described to her an Erylia type of personality, she probably wouldn't want to be a business partner with them either.

But that was prior to her seclusion. She was tamer now; a controlled fire. After all, she had managed to stay in this very room for far longer than she could previously without damaging something. But Criofan didn't know that. Or at least couldn't trust that to be constant. "...Fair enough. We can revisit this in the Fall." She spoke lightly as her hands unclasped from behind her. She could show him her new found dedication. The look on his face when she would bring up the business venture again would be priceless. Well. Almost. A mountain of jewels and gold would come close. "But that was all I wanted to talk about for the day. As for the party, perhaps I can throw something together in two weeks time. I'm excited to meet your family." Criofan with a family...unbelievable still to her. It looked like she herself however would remain single, 'free'...just like she had wanted when she was a kid.

Maybe she could learn to want that again. She pushed the thoughts out of her head as they were threatening to make her lose her smile. No, the party would be spectacular! Dancing, singing, making a fool out of herself with no reservations. Just like the good days. "All this standing around makes me a little antsy still. I think I'm going to head out for now, unless there was something else on your mind?"

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 pm
"Fall it is."

Good -- he heard the groan and was worried she was going to try and argue with him (he would still win, of course) but she seemed to accept that what Criofan was telling her to do made sense.

That made life a little easier.

If she still wanted to do it by Fall, he would deal with it then. And ... he'd also deal with the fact that he wasn't certain if the City was a place he wanted to deal with on a day-to-day basis. He always felt like he was a second class citizen in that City, occasionally getting some side-glances from haughty angels and demons. Why couldn't they be more like Texas?

"I think I'm good, for now. I'm glad we've cleared the air." He offered a smile in her direction, oddly polite for his usual smirking self. "It's good to see you again. Don't disappear this time, okay?"

As much as he wasn't counting on it, he hoped she didn't.

Tartara Seabreeze

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out