:[ PLOT ]: Mystics in the Forest (Criofan & Kurt) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:21 am
The color of the yellow fae's item was lovely, cosmic even. He didn't for a second envy him for the reaction of his not-pearl, the one he had was precious to him. It would sit in his room on an alpaca blanket with his other treasures, the center piece.

Packing up everything, he settled his blanket pack on his back, the wooden orb safety in his arms. In contrast to Criofan, Kurt thanked Portia again, "Thank you, Portia. I have never seen anything like this, and I remember when pae were born from eggs!" They were blobs in his time. The world had changed in leaps and bounds since then. Coming from the pond, maybe this orb had special powers or properties like the objects he was hunting were supposed to have?

It was a nice thought, but he worried for carrying it around with him uncertain how fragile it really was. No it needed to be safe at home where there wasn't fear of a fall or getting it lost.

Seiana_ZI

Menelie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 am
She'd been in sort of a daze, staring at the newly changed not-pearl the yellow fae held. His expression somewhat worries her, but before she can respond to him, the one called Kurt spoke up. Thank you, he'd said. She can't help but smile to herself. Clearly she'd gotten the better end of that trade, what with her new lovely ball of string. "You're welcome, and, er," she pauses with a glance at the other male, "No take-backsies."

Hurriedly she heads back toward her hut-on-stilts. She has a lot to think about, a lot to contemplate. She pauses only for a moment at the door. "I'm sure you both can see yourselves out. Come back at nightfall if you're interested in a vision." Portia enters her home and closes the door behind her, then leans on the door, closing her eyes and sighing. This had been a most exhausting encounter.

EvilSilverDragon

Seiana_ZI

[And I think Portia's involvement here is over! ^o^]  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:34 pm
No take-backsies?

Never mind the way she said it--he was stuck with this thing? This had better been actual treasure. He wasn't sure what to do with a pearl that just grew itself, though. He was pretty sure this was an anomaly in nature. In fact, Criofan was half-convinced that it was diseased.

"Dammit," grumbled Criofan, rather displeased with his trade now. He had given away a perfectly decent silver necklace and ended up with ... whatever this thing was. What was he supposed to do with this?

Sticking it in a box or a traditional location in his horde clearly wouldn't work...

The silvery lake still caught his attention though, as did the mention of visions. Visions? Perhaps he would have to come back later and see if there was any truth to them. Something about this lake grabbed him, pulling him closer to it in the same way as the Fae Clearing did. Something was magic about this place, and perhaps it contributed to the visions Portia claimed she could see at nightfall...

He glanced over to Kurt. "Uh, if you're still looking for naiad, you're more likely to find them near the lake."

EvilSilverDragon
Menelie
>w< Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:37 pm
The demoness seemed eager to depart, for what reason he wasn't sure. These things were very neat, how they grew in size and changed color. He treasured the little thing he was given and had no intent to give it up.

Though he did eye the water and reach for it before he thought better of it. She might come out with a battle ax next time. At least he knew what he could give her should he return for a vision. Soon as his ladies were ready for shearing season he'd come back with more. That was another time, and the other reminded him of his mission.

"I had hoped it would be easier to find one in an isolated spot. Thank you for the tip, I will turn to the lake next. Thanks for the tip"
With that he retrieved his chucked canteen and thought better of irritating Portia by attempting to fill it there. Instead, he started flapping and ascending to the sky in order to get home.

Seiana_ZI
Oh this was awesome!

Menelie
Portia was so funny, she'll see more of Kurt in the distant futur smile

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm
What exactly was he looking for naiad for, anyway? They weren't that hard to find, and there was nothing really odd about them...

Criofan clearly hadn't been to the City in a while. Or, at least, when he had been there recently, he had absolutely no interest in reading up on announcements from the Guardians. He just wanted treasure and maybe some food for the week so he could go back to the main Isle without any concerns.

He blinked at being thanked twice, offering a, "Uh, no problem," before watching the blue angel walk off. Strange. Perhaps he'd mention that too...

For now, though, he was going to figure out what exactly to do with the expanding grapefruit pearl.

EvilSilverDragon
And thank you for taking the initiative to RP with me! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Several little Avalon fairies had been observing the exchange from a safe distance. They didn't want to give their presence away. They watched the Goddess of the pond as she found their hidden treasure. The blue-purple fairie smacked a yellow-pink one on the back of the head. "No one knows of this spot, hm?"

"Hey, I didn't know the pond had it's own goddess. I just thought a crazy lady lived in that hut."

"Do better research, ya git."

"I did! No one came to this pond for years, till that crazy lady showed up."

The rest of the fairies only watched as the two men carried ready-to-hatch pearls away, worried about their safety and if they'd be able to get into water in time. Worried about what would come out of those pearls, too. A couple of the more inconspicuously colored fairies headed off to tail the two male Pae'il.

"I didn't know they'd grow and change when taken out of the water." Said a grey-teal fairy.

"Tia didn't tell us that. She just said to keep them hidden and safe. Find a spot where they wouldn't be found." an orange-brown fairy explained.

"The magic water seemed perfect," argued the yellow-pink one, "I thought it was a good cover."

"Who puts oysters in a pond?" the blue-purple one argued.

"Tia won't be happy about this." a green-yellow fairy said, shaking his head.

"The damage is done, best to report this to Tia and figure out what to do next." The blue-purple one said.

And the group of fairies zipped off towards Loka Nei.  

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:47 pm
Kurt carried the not-pearl carefully in his arms as he flew due east towards his house beside the marsh. The strange orb he had was cradled in his arms to ensure it was safe. Everything else he had was secured in his pack.

He thought of the demoness again, reflecting on the amazing events that transpired. Part of him feared what a delay in finding the last item could do to the quest. While it was still a valid worry, the risk of being forced to trade the item or possibly loosing it was far worse.

His house was comfortable, the new item would be safe there. Zofie was also there, so long as Saki stayed out of his room there was no worry. Already he planned on where he would display such a rare treasure. Maybe above the fire place after he was sure it was safe there?

He had no idea at this point, like wise, he had no idea he was being followed.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff