Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] The Frozen Isle [U/C] Official! Games and Plot Soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:43 pm
Don't worry about rank for noooow. I'll quote everyone who posts before they're finished to pick one later =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:58 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Hans
Player: Sherlolly
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Envoy
History: Hans comes from another pride, where he is the thirteenth son of the King and Queen. Needless to say, he isn't even considered in the running for succession. A constant target for "loving" hazing from his brothers, Hans has left the pride in search of a place that he considers to be a better fit.
Personality: On the surface, Hans is everything that a prince should be. Kind, polite, charming, handsome, charismatic, and intelligent. Beneath the surface lies a complex personality with a desire for power and authority.
Survivor or Joining: Joining  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:01 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Abidemi
Player: ShinosBee
History: His mother offered to have children with a lone cheetah - he was nearing the end of his prime and had no family, nothing to leave behind, and she took pity. He wasn't the type to stick around, but she doted doubly on her children in his absence, and took them around the rogue lands with her to help various people and teach them to be generous. After he grew up he departed his little family to try to find his own place.
Personality: He was raised to be social and sweet to everyone - the product not of love, but of kindness. I've never RP'd him, but his mother was something of a philanthropist/motivational lioness, and he's very open minded and accepting.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm
its starting to look really good!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:56 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Roshan Delshad
Player: Talencia
Intended Rank: Hunter
History: Roshan comes from the harem-based U'W. However, that being said, he never got his own harem going before the pride disbanded. He was raised to respect and care about females, and does not share the harsh attitudes typical of his old pride. He now has become a wanderer, finding out what he likes and does not like about the world. He's an excellent hunter and enjoys doing it.
Personality: Roshan is a cheerful, chipper dude. He's pretty easy going, though he dislikes seeing anyone mistreated, whether it be for gender, coat color, or species. he works hard, plays enthusiastically, and is not at all self conscious. The way he was raised has given him a solid base for being confident and capable.
Survivor or Joining: Joining!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 pm
:3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:42 pm
now to fill out a form for sven lion. and possibly another  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Sven
Player: Cajanic
History: He loves his home but was always a bit detached from it, often considered strange and a bit of an outcast, but not a threat like the queen for some members. He has no hard feelings towards the suspicious queen, and figures he'll help her too, if she were to ask for it. He is not really one to give into concern or fear, and likes to see the good in everyone.
Personality: Sven is a lion of few words, usually letting his expressions do the talking for him. But he's kind and always wants to help those who need it, particularly other pride members. He loves carrying things around and being a part of the team, though he's not very good at hunting and can't really help with that.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor

SoA Name: Kiti
Player: Cajanic
History: Born in the rogue lands, she spent most of her time wandering around and never feeling like she had a home. Finding this pride gave her a sense of something she didn't have before. It made her happy knowing she could call somewhere home, though she doesn't really know why everyone is hating on the queen. Seems like a lovely lioness.
Personality: Kiti is kind of oblivious of her surroundings, and can misread the atmosphere during tense moments, but she doesn't mean to insult people. It just kind of happens. She's happy and gentle, just not altogether good at knowing when the need for her kindness occurs.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:25 am
Yaaay, thank you for the interest so far! -must remember to put some of my own lions in here too-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm
Lithia_Brandon

SoA Name: Jalidi
Player: Skye Starrfyre
Uncert: X old pride cert
History: Jalidi has was born and raised in the mountains; spending his youth in a pride that valued strength while teaching one how to survive in the cold. Separated from his family during a freak storm, Jalidi found himself in the lands of the Frozen...
Personality: A little gruff around the edges, but strong and dependable. He likes warm hugs doesn't like the idea of being considered 'cursed' based on the color of his coat, but considering how he wound up here... He might just be stung by the truth in it.
Survivor or Joining: Joining as a Soldier  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:59 am
Finally saw the movie!! <3 has anyone made Anna as a cosplay yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 pm
yeah, there's an anna  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm
working on some stuff today =]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:45 pm
Oh. My. Gosh.
I now need to try getting Anna though customs. O: (Unless someone is already/has customed her. >>)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:52 pm
There is a lion anna!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash