Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
To the depths of Hell and back (Viper & Kerrfi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 pm
Viper 9000

"What if..." she ponders "We get you an outfit that is so -nice-, nobody would think you're evil?" She blushes, and admits "As... much as I'd love you to stay in the nude, if you've got a big white petticoat or something, I doubt those Paladins would make the same assumptions I did..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara pondering the thought for a moment but shook her head no. "Anything that fancy is more likely to draw attention than deflect it. I'll settle for a voluptuous cloak to hide inside."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 am
Viper 9000

She looks aside, still a little grumbly about not getting something nice to look at for the time being, but reluctantly agrees "I'm not about to force you, that'd make me no better than him." she gestures to the horrific carcass of the Ex-Demon-Lord, before looking back to Lhunara.

"Anyway, my name is Kerrfi. I'm an adventurer, a Cow-Taur, and I just saved your shiny round butt, so... yeah!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am
Kerrfi

Lhunara couldn't help but laugh at the Cow-taur's introduction. "Well met, Adventurer Kerrfi. We demons go by a variety of names, but you may call me Lhunara." the succubus replies with a slight bow.

Waddling over to the demon lord's discarded robes, Lhunara fashioned herself a makeshift cloak. And after some searching turned up a broken sword that could be used as a dagger.

"Ready." She stated proudly, looking every bit like a hobo one would find in the cities.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm
Viper 9000

Chuckling, she looks Lhunara over, and says "Well you're nothing if not Humble, wearing that... you're not like any Succubus I've met before." before stroking her chin "Actually, I've... never met any before... but, regardless, why are you so... benign?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 pm
Kerrfi

"After being enslaved to that oaf..." She gestured to what remained of the demon lord. "...for a couple hundred years, anything beats rotting down here." Lhunara answers with a shrug.

"As I might have mentioned before I like living. And acting out the way my sister kind do is very much the opposite. But have no doubt, I can be a real b***h when I want to be..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 pm
Viper 9000

She flashes a grin at that last bit. "Ohhh, really? Lets hope I don't have to see that side to your character~" She trots about the room, making sure all is in order, before coming back to Lhunara "Alright, its clear... oh, and... Lhunara... can I ask something of you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Kerrfi

"If you get this kind of trouble on a regular basis, I've sure you'll see it soon enough." Lhunara replies with a smile.

"I suppose so, what's eating you?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm
Viper 9000

Getting a little bit of a cheesy grin, she asks "Can I rub your belly for luck?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:08 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara laughs. "After witnessing what just happen here, I'd imagine you to have plenty of that. But yes you may..."

Shrugging aside her makeshift cloak Lhunara revealed the three large orbs of red flesh that decorated to her torso, the biggest of them all complete with belly button ring featuring a pea sized piece of amber.

(She might have n****e piercings as well, I'm not sure if I want them yet or not.)  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:53 pm
Viper 9000

(Seems to me like it'd suit a Succubus!)

Kerrfi grins, and trots on over, lowering her front a little to not only rub the giant red-skinned belly, but also nuzzle the side of it gently with her broad, flat nose, grinning. "Heheee... awesome, thank you~"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am
Kerrfi

"One would have to be crazy to turn down a free belly rub...Especially somebody in my condition..." Lhunara replied with a smile. "Besides... I can ask for milk from you at a later time now..."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 am
Viper 9000

"You've got a point" she says, sagely, before closing her eyes and giving the pudgy, pierced navel a little kiss... true, she barely knew this person, and they were a Succubus, but the love of bellies transcends all for her sometimes!

"My milk?" she says, blushing up a little, before giving a witty retort with a smug grin "Knowing you're a Succubus, you'll probably want it straight from the tap."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:24 pm
Kerrfi

"Tis possible but it would depend on the situation at hand." the succubus replied, smiling as the cowtaur's kiss to her belly was answered by a ripple of movement from within.

"So whats next on your list of things to destroy?" Lhunara asked as the two of them sauntered out of the hellish prison. "A dragon's lair?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kerrfi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 pm
Viper 9000

She laughs, and nods, following Lhunara out, pleased with the way the girl seems quite personable for a Succubus. "Ahhh, I had no plans yet, but we'll have to see what happens! If its your pleasure, I'll bring you along too."

She takes a moment to stroke her chin, and asks "So, do Succubus often become, like, the servants of other Demons? It seems a common trend in the stories I've heard... and today certainly went along with that."  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff