Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
SELLING STUFF - SERIOUS PURCHASERS ONLY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like people offering things for sell cheaper then MP?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care - just poll gold please
View Results

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:22 pm
Litamyra
this is a great idea sadly i need to booty grab more before i can get any goodies lol

There are several who will participate with great prices like "Lady Silver Venus" and I know I saw a couple others I believe 4laugh If I can help you out please let me know ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:26 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I am opening this up to sell diverse things but starting with Mini Monsters and when I can, I will add things cat_4laugh

Please post and then start a trade if you want any of the following and if I update with new stuff, I'll make a post advising you to check this post - thank you ahead of time for keeping this "as things you want" to help keep down inflation and not to take my stuff to add to the Marketplace Inflation... I hope others will help by offering stuff up for sell here in the Guild emotion_bigheart and I can buy things at a more reasonable price gaia_kittenstar

Today I have the following:

Aquarium Streamer Fish x 17 - 700 gg each
Aquarium Turtle x 6 - 400,000 gg each (lasts 42 weeks)
Aquarium Lazor Fish - 50,000 gg each
Aquarium Jellyfish - 2,000 gg each

Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark x 1 - 100,000 gg each
Aquarium Mini Monsters Lightning Bug x 2 - 60,000 gg each

Have a Great Day!!

EDIT: I just updated my Inventory here and will post more items for sell when I can - thank you to those who bought!

Good morning Blue! I would love to buy as follows:
100.000 for 1 lawnshark
120,000 for 2 lightning bugs
100,000 for 2 lazor fish
= 320,000 cming right up! mrgreen  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 am
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I am opening this up to sell diverse things but starting with Mini Monsters and when I can, I will add things cat_4laugh

Please post and then start a trade if you want any of the following and if I update with new stuff, I'll make a post advising you to check this post - thank you ahead of time for keeping this "as things you want" to help keep down inflation and not to take my stuff to add to the Marketplace Inflation... I hope others will help by offering stuff up for sell here in the Guild emotion_bigheart and I can buy things at a more reasonable price gaia_kittenstar

Have a Great Day!!

EDIT: I just updated my Inventory here and will post more items for sell when I can - thank you to those who bought!

100.000 for 1 lawnshark
100,000 for 2 lazor fish

Good Morning ^_^ I only have one of the Lazor Fish but I will see what I could replace it with and post it smile Thank you again for your purchases emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

100.000 for 1 lawnshark
100,000 for 2 lazor fish

Good Morning ^_^ I only have one of the Lazor Fish but I will see what I could replace it with and post it smile Thank you again for your purchases emotion_bigheart

No problem helps me out quite a bit thank you! biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:53 am
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

100.000 for 1 lawnshark
100,000 for 2 lazor fish

Thank you again and I will update my first post ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:55 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

100.000 for 1 lawnshark
100,000 for 2 lazor fish

Thank you! heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 am
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

100.000 for 1 lawnshark
100,000 for 2 lazor fish

Thank you! heart
emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:15 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Aquarium Turtle x 5 - 400,000 gg each (lasts 42 weeks)

Have a Great Day!!

I am wondering if you still have the turtles left? I like a longer living fish.  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

Yes, I still have the 5 left smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Ashi_Kisaki
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

Can I please get all 5 for 2 mil from you? Would that be alright?

If you would rather only sell one or two to me.... that is fine too.  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

rosystarz

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm
I'd be willing to buy one turtle if they are still around. PM me and let me know. Tanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Ashi_Kisaki
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

Can I please get all 5 for 2 mil from you? Would that be alright?

If you would rather only sell one or two to me.... that is fine too.

I want to apologize to you for me not seeing this. I know you quoted me but I honestly did not receive a notification. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. The 1st was not receiving a notification of my Profile comments... I have sense made an attempt to check periodically manually.

If you want 5 for 2 mil I would be happy to sell them to you smile

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:38 pm
rosystarz
I'd be willing to buy one turtle if they are still around. PM me and let me know. Tanks! heart

Well, Ashi_Kisaki replied asking for all 5 of them and I feel like I should take requests in order. If she changers her mind I will let you know. Thank you for your interest though! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm
I have updated the first post. Thank You!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:58 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Have a Great Day!!

I could use some jellyfish for one of my other accounts. How many do you have for sale?  
Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff