Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meddling Meetings (Alex & Yin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 pm
It had probably been a bit too ambitious, and quite a bit too hopeful of the zomboil to think that they could maybe take a bit of an intermission away from wedding planning by having a make out session instead. And so, he wasn't too surprised when Yin broke off the kiss earlier then Alexander had intended, leaving him still half puckered and letting out a soft sigh when he opened his eyes once more, a small smile quirking up his lips once more. "You taste a bit like that food you just stole away from me." He was still leaning against the door with one hand, intent on somehow working in another kiss, maybe making this one last a bit longer.

And then Yin just had to go and say the 'M' word. That was a bit of a mood killer, but only a bit.

He suffered through what bit of fiddling around with his clothing Yin needed to do, before his free hand came up and took one of Yin's in his own, bringing it to upwards to ghost lips across his knuckles, a much more mischievous smile suddenly on his face.

"Or we could just hang out here a bit, and you could go back, alone, and say you weren't able to find me. I'll use the distraction as a head start and you can catch up to me later. No carrying required." He wasn't being completely serious, however, and he let out a light laugh before saying.

"I still can't believe you stole my food. I'm not sure I can marry you now." There was too much amusement in his tone for that to be a serious threat, and as he was still holding Yin's hand he let his thumb brush over the ring he'd given the other boil.

ramenlix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm
Yin found his tongue darting out, tracing over his lips and tasting the faint hint of brain with a touch of rot. Alexander was right. But he was not going to be swayed so easily. Nor would Alexander's words. His lips ghosting over Yon's hands completely distract him from the task at hand.

He could not deny that the idea had some appeal though.

Alexander managed to sound so ridiculous that not even Yin could take him serious, and he tilted his head back to look at Alexander a bit easier, relaxing in the doorway. "I thought that marriage meant sharing? Perhaps it is I that cannot marry someone so selfish."

He could not keep a straight face, shaking his head slightly. "Come on, we need to get back. But perhaps we have time for one more kiss." He straightened up a bit but stopped before he leaned forward. "And I must remind you that the sooner we finished with these plans the sooner we will be back in my room. Alone." Not that that was really promising anything, but Yin was implying. He was that desperate.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm
Alexander might have been staring at Yin's lips for quite some time after the tongue had darted out, but he blinked and moved his gaze back to green eyes before frowning. "I was going to share. Just not the part that you don't even like. More to the point, however, is that you took food away from a zombie. I could have bitten your fingers off!" Of course, he had more self control then that. If anything, it would have just been a light grazing of teeth against skin, probably without even drawing any blood at all.

Luckily, he was still smiling, so the scolding likely really lost all of it's effect.

Of course Yin would be still adamant about going back and finishing what they had started. "I don't think you realize just how late this is going to take us. You'll be too tired to do anything fun when we get back. I'll be the one carrying you for once." Still, there was another kiss being offered which was more then he had really expected at this point, and his hand finally slid off of the door to go to the back of Yin's head instead, fingers threading through hair as he leaned down and received what was being offered, the tiny hint of brains that he could taste on his fiances lips making him really wish that they really didn't have to leave because wow that was really nice. Like really, really nice.

He made a mental note to have that particular platter delivered to their room on their wedding night. He'd be happy to share in it quite willingly if this was the result.

Yin would likely be the one to need to break the kiss off again, but once they were finished Alex straightened. "Okay, lets get back to it then." At least now he could go and eat.

ramenli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 pm
Yin nodded fairly noncommittally, because food was food, and if it had been truly bad he would not have eaten it. But somewhere, deep down, was a part of him that agreed whole-heartedly with the zomboil. A part that rather thought that maybe, just maybe, someday Alexander would decide to take a chunk out of him.

Instead he focused on Alexnader's warning, shrugging slightly. "I suppose I could take you up on that offer." It was a good idea, if he could only bear to actually stay still and be carried. He was careful not to let the kiss get too out of hand, pulling back probably before Alexander would prefer, and running his fingers haphazardly through his hair, trying to get it to lay flat once again. He turned in the tight space between the zomboil and the door, pushing it open before Alexander tried to change his mind.

It was just a short walk back to the planning office, and then Yin was holding open the door for his fiance to move past and resume his seat. "I located him Lady Von Rotte, we will be able to finish work now. " Surely Alexander was wrong, they had been through a lot of papers already, they had to be close to finished. They had to be.

Seussi
Falling asleep tag

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 pm
While Yin was trying to fix his hair, Alexander was likely making a total mess of his own, taking in a deep breath in an attempt to steady himself, hands reaching up to lace through his hair, tousling it up, pushing the shaggy mass of white and black back out of his eyes and leaving it sticking up in every direction when he let the air back out again, his hands falling down to either side. Kisses from Yin were getting more fantastic by the day and harder and harder to tear himself away from as his mind wandered towards trying newer and more exciting things that were hardly appropriate considering that, well, they were in a bathroom in his parents own office building.

With a goofy grin on his face, he shuffled after his fiance until they got back to the room, promptly heading straight for the bloody sandwiches and the forgotten platter with it's succulent, but now likely no longer warm, brain nestled in piggle bacon. Picking up the platter, he began stacking sandwiches around the outside, holding one out to Yin in offering with raised eyebrows, before his mother cleared her throat.

"Well that was quick! Glad you were able to fetch him back so promptly, Yin Cang." She had gotten back into her seat, and was obviously finished her own snacking.

"If you two can manage to eat and talk at the same time...." She glanced at Alexander, who had plunked himself back into his chair and already had a mouth full of sandwich, with blood dripping down to splatter on the rest of the food now sitting on his lap.

She gave her head a small shake and rolled her eyes skyward before looking back towards Yin with a warm smile.

"So. Venue taken care of. Colors. The date is basically set barring any complications with your schooling. Food is being taken care of. Now, how about you choose a style of invitation?" She pushed the book towards Yin expectantly, inside, within plastic photo book pages, was at least fifty pages, each one showing the front, back, and sometimes inside if it was a folding invitation, displayed.

"Of course you will be allowed to choose your font as well." She smiled, before Alex swallowed what was in his mouth and said.

"NOPE. Not choosing font. That's ridiculous. Just go with whatever is the default setting."

The Lady Van Rottes eye might have twitched slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 pm
Yin took his own seat before reaching out and carefully snagging the sandwich with his fingers. There was enough blood soaking the bread that it would likely be fine, though certainly not his favorite. Dark red stained his fingers, but otherwise he was efficient as he almost delicately began to devour the sandwich. Slightly different than Alexander's eating habits.

He dipped his head to acknowledge Lady Van Rotte. It was good that he had a slight amount of sway over his bonded, and he was glad this had worked. Of course he always could have shouted "faster, faster!" but that just seemed rather ridiculous in an office building. "Of course," he murmured, answering for both of them it seemed as Alexander kept eating.

The book was being moved toward him, probably because his hand were the least messy, but for a moment he was terrified. A giant book. What was he supposed to do with that. But once he opened it he could see it was just samples, paper that all looked faintly different but most not changing drastically. The ones that were more beige than grey attracted him a bit more, but really paper did not interest him. He moved the book closer to Alexander, slowly flipping the pages and gradually getting faster as he realized he really, really did not care. "Font?" he asked almost timidly, eyes darting between the two. That word did sound familiar though.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 pm
Fear not, Yin, because despite Alex's mothers concerns that her son might ruin all of her carefully organized planners, the zomboil scooted his seat closer until he was right next to the weremantis, craning his head over top of him, which really wasn't too difficult considering the height difference between them. "You know what I like? Scree-invites." He looked up and smiled at his mom, just in time to see her smile wilt around the edges. "That would be way easier, and faster, and free." He continued on, giving Yin a light nudge with his shoulder, hoping that the other boil would latch on to the idea of cost.

"And best of all, I can do it all myself, so you won't even have to worry about it! I have everyone who I'd want to come to my wedding already on my scree-mail list anyways." See, he was totally into this planning thing, coming up with all of the cool, modern technological ways of sending out invites.

Lady Van Rotte had begun tapping on the table top, and while at first it seemed as though she was about to strongly disagree with the idea, the tenseness in her shoulders had visibly eased and she sat back in her chair, her expression shifting to something much more thoughtful.

"Well, if that's what you would prefer to do, then I suppose we can do it that way. You will show me what you come up with before you send them out?" She asked, though it clearly wasn't really meant to be a question, and gave another brilliant smile when her son nodded in agreement.

"Font's just the style of the writing, Yin, so for wedding invitations, something usually more cursive is used to make it look fancy and formal." He took another bite of his sandwich, which was actually all it took to finish the thing off, before he picked up another.

"These are good. We can have these on the menu." He said with his mouth full, smiling a bloody smile before swallowing.

"Are you okay with everything so far, Yin? If not we can do something different." Like elope. That was sounding better and better in the zomboils head. Picking at his platter with his free hand, he tried shoving some of the piggle bacon into his sandwich before taking a bite of it.

ramenlix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 pm
Latch onto the idea indeed. Yin turned and flashed Alexander a quick smile, enjoying the idea. He nodded eagerly, thinking that he could probably figure out and ask for the information for people he may want to add to Alexander's list. There would likely be few additions though. The fact that Lady Van Rotte seemed fine with the idea just made it all seem even smoother to the mantodae. Absolute no issues here.

Cursive. He knew what cursive was, and it was a pain. Some letters he could figure out, but there were many that were unknown to him. If it was standard practice it was not something he really cared to argue about, especially as this was really more Alexander's ceremony. He simply nodded before murmuring a quick "good idea," to the zomboil.

The menu. Right, he was supposed to be thinking about that. His eyes quickly scanned the cart and he picked up a bit of meat wrapped in another meat before it had been seared. He had just popped it into his mouth when Alexander asked him the question. Trying to chew quickly he covered his mouth with his hand, swallowing before speaking. "Everything has been good so far. I am not sure what I just ate but it was exceptional." Because honestly, what could be better than meat. Except more meat.

Seussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm
What could be better then meat, more meat, and meat wrapped in meat indeed.

Alexander was, perhaps, spending a bit more time watching and smiling at his husband-to-be then he was paying attention to his own mother, who was a commanding presence indeed, one that seemed to require their utmost awareness. But her son just could not seem to focus as long as Yin was in the room and being...well, himself. The zomboil likely could have quite literally put his chin in his hand and watch the other boil all day long and be happy to do so.

But, of course, with another matter settled, more matters were brought forward for them to decide on. It was an endless list, it seemed, but it had to be done at some point, which she was sure to remind him if he didn't look back to her and pretend to be interested once more.

"So, what's next then?" He prompted, before taking another large bite of the next course of his meal, hoping that the question at least made it appear like he cared in some small way about what they were doing.

"Well....I suppose next you could look through some of these catalogs and decide on what you will be wearing. Yin Cang, I assume you have your own version of formal wear that you might prefer to adorn yourself in for the occasion?" She looked towards him, while sliding a multitude of magazines Alexander's way, obviously expecting that he would quite willingly look through every single one before making his choice.

He might have let out another long sigh before snatching the one on top and flipping to the first page.

ramenli
see I can actually be not useless somtimes ;; sorry for lateness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm
What he would be wearing was something that Yin actually had thought about, which was the real surprise. He had thought about it briefly, quickly decided that they would tell him what to put on when the time came, and had promptly forgotten about it.

Now, realizing that he would actually have some say in it, he was somewhat flustered. "I thought..." he started, eyes darting over toward the magazines, "I thought Alexander would want me to wear a tie. I have not given traditional clothing much thought." If so that was something he would probably need to look into. Quickly. And figure out where he would get it from. There were similar styles to what a mantodae would wear, and perhaps Miss Xiu-Ying would be a good place to start.

Somewhat distressed he started peeking over at Alexander, trying to see what he was looking at. "that one looks nice," he murmured. Then again, they pretty much all looked the same to him.

Seussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:55 pm
Alexander was flipping through the pages rather rapidly, giving each tuxedo a glance over before flipping to the next page. The only time he seemed to take pause was when a page features ties came up, in all of their various colors and styles, though to think that he wouldn't already have a tie that would be perfect for the occasion was laughable.

Still...an excuse to buy a new tie was an excuse to buy a new tie....

His attention shifted, however, when Yin spoke up. "I want to marry you, in whatever you would choose to wear, Yin." He gave the other boil a lopsided smile, eyes flicking towards his mom, who he wished wasn't in the room so that he could say more, instead of having to choose his words so carefully, as he was trying to do now.

He gave up, because there was no way to say it without just saying it.

"I love you for who you are, not a version of you that you might think I would find more appealing just because you're wearing a tie." Not that Yin in a tie wasn't a nice thought. He still remembered prom. "You should just..wear what you would be most comfortable in, something that you think would be right for the occasion." A large smile, and the zomboil went back to munching on his sandwich while flipping through pages. So many of these looked almost exactly the same......

"I don't have to make my choice right this second, do I?" With that stack of magazines, it could take him the rest of the day to look through them all! But when Yin leaned over him to comment on the page that he was on, he nodded in agreement.

"Well...no I thought that maybe you would like to choose a few that were to your liking, and then I would call the shop and they would have some ready for you to try on, and then you could decide which you liked best!" She answered his question, but to the zomboil all he heard was a promise of another day well wasted over something that didn't need to be made into such a huge deal. He knew why his family wanted it to be but he just...was not convinced that it was necessary.

Still, he swallowed his food, and smiled. "Of course, mother." Better to just appease her. "Yin, you will come to, right? Let me know which one I look best in?" That was allowed, wasn't it?

His mom wasn't protesting so he figured it must be okay.

ramenli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm
"If you think you need my opinion," Yin answered readily enough, though inside he was dreading the idea. Shopping, and another day of this. Not his idea of fun.

They had not been back in the room all that long, but even the amount of time to talk about food and apparel was enough for the mantodae. He was still trying to focus, doing his absolute best to be attentive, but this was all about clothing and something that was months away. His legs began bouncing, jostling against the desk and accidentally dislodging a folder.

Thankfully the papers inside did not scatter, and it was easy enough to get out of his chair and pick up the folder. "Music?" Yin asked, reading off the front of the folder. Music made sense, but was it really a big decision that they had to make? Surely they could just play something from Alexander's eyepod.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:21 pm
Marriage meant sharing each others misery, obviously, so when Yin agreed, in his way, that he would come along for a day of tux shopping, Alexander beamed at him, finding that it no longer seemed like it would be so much of a chore as long as he didn't have to do it alone.

His mother was obviously just willing to let whatever needed to happen, happen, in order to get through everything with as little fuss as possible.

For several long minutes, Alexander continued to flip through pages upon pages of well dressed monsters in various styles of tuxedo's and suits, carefully folding the corners of the pages that he was at least semi-interested in trying out, though he honestly was fairly sure that any of them would be fine. He did, at least, know enough not to mark down too many of those that he thought looked nice. He didn't want to spend an entire day trying on clothes.

Funny, when he would probably readily spend an entire day choosing the tie to accompany his selection.

The silence stretched on, and the zomboil was into his third magazine when Yin's knee jarred against the desk, startling Alex into attentiveness with a small shake of his head, clearing his throat and pushing the magazines away, while blinking away the feeling that he had just gone cross-eyed looking at all of those very-similar photo's. "I think that'll be enough?" He was giving his mom a pleading look, before his attention shifted towards Yin, who was picking up a folder that had fallen on the floor.

Music? He tentatively reached out towards the folder that Yin held, leaning towards where he stood, body stretching over the table. "Really mom? You couldn't even take care of this?" He asked.

"Well...yes, but I was hoping you could at least tell me whether you would prefer a live band or a DJ."

He leaned back, whether or not Yin handed over the folder. "I personally prefer a DJ if only for the wider variety of music that could be played. However, considering the location, the obvious expense....perhaps for the sake of ambiance alone, a band would be more beneficial." He shook his head again and sighed, fingers running through his hair once more.

"Thoughts?" He shot over to Yin, who he was actually fairly certain at this point would rather pass on all decision making altogether if he could.

ramenli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm
For once the look Yin gave Alexander was not completely benign. No, this one had more than a smidgen of attitude about it. Because really. Asking him about music. He disagreed with Alexander on what music even was most days.

Then again...a band probably couldn't play ALL of the things Alexander liked. And he could probably manage to put a stop to a physical band, whereas some technology driven stuff would be beyond his ability to sabotage. "A band," he said decisively, waiting to see if this decisive thing would work to his advantage or not. With his luck it would just spark some debate and take all the longer.

But if not...well, he could make more decisions if called upon. Actually, that would probably be a good idea. He was just going to give a decision for everything, and if he literally did not care, he was going to give an answer regardless. It might be the worst wedding ever, but he was just ready to get this over with. Bring it on Lady Van Rotte.

Seussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 pm
There were absolutely no complaints from the zomboil as Yin took the lead in making that particular decision. Lady Van Rotte smiled pleasantly, more then happy to have things moving along without too many hiccups or arguing. Of course, even if there had been, she likely would have swiftly dismissed it, eager herself to get a move on and get all of these important details sorted out.

"Wonderful! A band it is. Alexander, I will send you a list of who is available through your screamail. Next then....well, I see at least one of you has managed to sample all of the food." There was no doubt really who that might have been, and Alexander couldn't be bothered to even pretend to be ashamed at this point. Sliding out yet another folder, she passed it along to her son, along with a pen.

"Mark down everything you think will be appropriate for the meal. While he is working on that, Yin Cang I think I have just the thing for you..." She began a small search through the small stack of books she still had left in front of her, before pulling one out.

"Wedding flowers. Floral arrangements, centerpieces. Pick what you like, mark the pages, and I'll see what I can do."

It was almost as though she sensed that he was challenging her.

ramenli

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces