Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Awakening of the Fertility Goddesses (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:30 am

Iria Gaalisus
where did I end up this time?
===============================================

Iria smiled at the half elf, Iria was a slyph an elemental of wind and rather related to elves so seeing her enthusiasm made her smile. "I wouldn't mind at all." she replied taking the bowl and putting it on the table as she reached for Bridget's hand at the wrist and gently leading it to her belly around her belly button. Iria robe was almost like touching silk as she moved Bridget's hand to the area's the babies kicked. Before she let go to let Bridget explore as she began to eat her soup, using a bit of wind magic to cool each spoonful, "there are six in there... so I will probably ask for another bowl as soon as I'm done." Iria said honestly with a smile as she continued to eat. However she was briefly distracted at another pregnant girl entering the tavern. Now including herself there were two although the scent of the winds brought Iria here, as well as fate as she just fell asleep in a cup and wound up in the tavern somehow that tends to happen a lot but this was different and Iria could feel it. However to Iria this newcomer seemed to have a better sense then Iria did so she'd wait. Her ears twitched as she continued eating as she looked at Bridget before smiling and showing an empty bowl.

===============================================

Pregnancy: 5 1/2 monthes with 6
Mood: happy and curious
Thoughts: The food is yummy

[OOC: ]

Fallen Akari-chan

Feydrah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:00 am
Feydrah

(I don't mind you taking the Goddess of shadow, but you forgot to PM me first. >.>; )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 am
(sorry about my character wandering off to take a nap star)
Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 am
“Sure thing Miss. We've got plenty of rooms they're comfortable and its ten copper a night. Interested?” Jason had asked the midwife before him.

She felt the sylph take her hand and place it on her swollen belly moving it around slowly and gently. She could feel the little pangs of movement and the sharp little bumps on the woman's skin. “Six... wow congratulations on the little ones...” The half-elf still was blushing. When she pulled her hand back she smiled. “One more bowl of soup coming up!” Instead of heading to the kitchen Bridget muttered under her breath. She was an apprentence mage and her father did not know any wizards. Having an elf as daughter was hard enough for poor Jason, and her magical potential was still there.

She noticed another woman walking... no waddling into the tavern. Bridget hailed her. “Welcome there mam! Can I find you a seat?

He had noticed something odd. The great cauldron of clam chowder started walking. It had grown legs and was now ambling its way to its enchanter. Once it reached Bridget and Iria she scooped a few ladlings into her bowl and took a taste for herself.

Kurai_wolf

Rosette Nebula

Feydrah

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 am
"Yea that's perfectly fine with me. also if you guys needs any assistance or a doctor. I'll be right here. I won't be moving for a while." she said glancing at the two customers a gentle but warm smile on her face as she looked at the one pregnant slyph and another creature, her expression soften seeing as much the mother's love their children. She sighed as she reached into her bag she had wrapped around her neck and put ten copper coins on the table. and smiled at the man
Fallen Akari-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm
Feydrah

Fallen Akari-chan

Rosette Nebula

Kuriai_wolf

Thomas smiled at the blonde haired woman who offered to pay for his meal. "Thank you kindly." he softly replied. "I'll find a way to make it up to you." Something stirred in his soul, and Thomas felt strange. For a moment the people around the four women seemed to fade.

Why was he feeling this way? It was like, he had found something. As he took a seat at the table where the other three sat it was then he noticed the orb of his staff pulsating with a faint light.

What was going on now? Thomas didn't understand anything, and his growling stomach broke him out of his trance. Blushing shyly he took a drink of his tea and smiled at the half-elf waitress. "A-Actually I'll just have some of the stew as well. It looks good." he smiled up at her.

Nellah sighed, time was of the essence and this boy was just taking his time! She could feel it and sense it and before anyone else could do anything about it she flew up and hovered over the table. "All four of you touch the staff! Now!!" she said after whistling and getting their attention.

Thomas frowned. "That's rude Nellah! You shouldn't dema--"

"Shush Master Thomas! Can't you see it, can't you feel it! I will help you this one time, but you must find the other two on your own." Nellah interrupted placing her hands on her hips.

Turning his attention to the women the small Valkyrie bowed and smiled before them. "Please you all need to touch the orb on the staff! Can't you feel it's power drawing you? " she questioned looking at the four women before them.

What luck, no doubt they might have stumbled upon four of the six new Goddesses!

(OOC: Just have everyone touch the orb on the staff in your next post. ^^ I'll make an awakening post afterwards. :3)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:30 pm
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile....
---------------------------------------------

User Image
YuRhen sat upon her magical floating throne. Wearing a beautiful golden gown she stares out into a swirling clouded night sky. Anger in her eyes, it appeared that another Keeper has arisen. Gritting her teeth she had been doing her best to snuff out all life in this pathetic world before a new Keeper and six new Goddesses would be reborn!

The life within her stirred with angst and impatient movement as well. A faint 'oof' escaped her lips as YuRhen softly stared at her swollen abdomen. "Soon my children. You will be free and wreak chaos just like your many brothers and sisters." she darkly cooed. These souls brand new, she could feel them stirring and yearning to be reborn. This feeling was amazing and she cherished it each time new souls were brought to her.

Standing she gently cradled her stomach and stepped down from her floating throne, her long golden dress trailing behind her as she slowly walked, well waddled, down the halls of her palace. The sounds of souls screaming and Dusk Riders galloping made her stop a dark grin plastered all over her face.

"More souls, more children. You all will have little ones to play with eventually." she cooed down to her stomach as she moved to the gates.

The Dusk riders entered with a large hourglass filled with the souls of those just captured and taken. Looking at the faint light blue glow she giggled evilly. This world was her's and no one would take it from her. Noticing one of the Dusk Riders she had sent to gather souls from the small peasant villages on the eastern shore had not returned.

Doubling over she gasped in pain, she could feel it. Her child's soul was trapped within her old staff. A Mother was always connected to her child and she growled at the fool who dared hold her child captive! "Find the one who has stolen your brother from you! Gather more souls while you're at it! We must prevent this Keeper and any Goddesses from truly awakening!" she demanded.

Small goblin monster-like creatures were carrying the hourglass down into a chamber filled with many. Like the other souls she would bear them into Dusk Riders or other "children" to do her bidding. This was all YuRhen had ever wanted after all. To be worshiped. A dark smile appeared on her lips when a few ghastly siren appeared by her side. "Gather the soul of the sea and prevent anyone from escaping westward! We must make sure there is no one left to defy me!" she demanded.

Immediately the sirens vanished and she felt a strong kick. It would soon be time. Walking the hallways she entered the room where all her precious souls were kept. Smiling darkly she laughed. "Do now worry my children. Soon you will all serve me. You will have a purpose once more! Until then..be patient and sleep." YuRhen softly coos waving her hand and watching the souls suddenly stop wailing and faintly pulsate. Their lovely aura's reflecting in her golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:00 pm
"Alright Miss, here's they key to your room. Just come down if you need anything. Bridget or I will be happy to help you"
Rosette Nebula

"Right away, one bowl of clam chowder!" Bridget told the young man before her who apparently was named Thomas. Turning she dished the contents of the living cauldron into another bowl which she materalised. "Looks like my magic training is paying off..." She muttered as she handed it to him along with a clean spon.

She did feel something tingling in the air. She wasn't sure what it was at first but it she realised it was the teltale signs of magic. Thomas' companion was pointing towards the staff that was propped against the table.

"Touch it? For what?" Bridget asked as she placed her fingers on it feeling a small spark of energy course through her.

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

WritingTime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:02 pm
Stardust Drifter
Name: Mint Meadows
Personality: Mint is a cheeky young woman who likes to wander the world lost in her own thoughts, except when she comes across someone and decides to give them trouble. She speaks to herself a lot and the animals around her because of this many now recognize her as a dark druid for her actions against them. Despite her strange passion to wander the world and druid-like abilities, she does not wear robes, cloaks or travel clothes. Instead, opting for a normal pink skirt with regular hard toed boots and a staff. She also does not have warts, bumps, or blemishes that tend to diminish her beauty as normal druid would. Thus making her more practical than most in her profession yet an odd ball even among that community. Her favorite spot to relax is at water falls and one will tend to find her swimming around there if they search hard enough.
Race: Human
Goddess of: Nature
Power: She has the ability to call monsters or animals to her side to help her, speak to them, as well turn them and other humans into trees with a tap from her staff. Her powers are weak because they are only meant to hide or defend the others in her group and nothing more.
Biography: Mint was born in a place called Shanty Hollows, a small village deep in the woods where other druids lived. From a young age the head of the village found she was capable of interacting at a higher level with nature than himself and grew jealous. He threw her out of her home at the age of five and sent her on a quest to test herself and her will power. She got attacked by a bear as soon as she left, but after reasoning with the bear made friends with it and got this bear to act as her father in the village head's stead. From then on she would befriend rabbits, birds, boars, and other such animals and create for herself a large family. At the same time, her willingness to continue being human left her when she properly learned at eleven humans can be selfish towards each other for no reason. These thoughts occurred because she accidentally stumbled enough some bandits who attempted to kill her but instead attacked a merchant for his gold and left him in the woods with nothing. She tried to lead him back to his home, but he refused her help and ended up barely making it out of her forest alive. Since then she's played tricks on humans because she would rather have them not contaminate her forest home with their personal problems. She only lets a few humans enter her woods at a time and when they do leads them back out after harassing them if she thinks they've stayed passed their limit.
Appearance:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:22 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Suddenly Bridget was in the middle of a room. Surrounding her was six thrones but they were empty. "Welcome Bridget..." a soft, warm, and welcoming tone behind her.

User Image

Before the half-elf stood a beautiful woman. Reaching out she softly touched Bridget's cheek. "Welcome, Goddess of the Tides. This world you live in is in peril and there is little time for me to explain." she stated softly.

"You have been chosen, to become a new Fertility Goddess as my replacement. I bestow my powers to you..use them well. Protect the Keeper, I believe his name it Thomas. Bridget you have a destiny now, along with five other women who have been chosen. You must follow the Keeper and aid him in restoring your world. The power of the ocean, and it's creatures, now resides within you." The old Goddess said knowing this would take a bit to sink in.

Yet Bridget could feel a new power and purpose flow into her. A strong, yet gentle power. The power of the ocean itself. Though she was still appeared a half-elf, Bridget had become a Goddess. She had Awakened!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:35 pm
As she thouched the staff her vision had changed, now with the woman standing before her, she felt small and meek now but she felt at peace as the young woman rubbed her cheek.

"I'm what a Goddess? I'm just a simple tavern maid. " The half-elf bulrted out though with the touch she had been given, she felt different. She felt the power of the wide ocean's power. She had seen it every day of her life but now, it was different full of life and still dangerous.

When she returned she looked around. "What just happened? Did I just have too much to drink earlier or something? Bridget held her cheek. It was still warm from that woman's touch.

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Atsuko blinked as she opened her eyes and came down the steps. frowning as she noticed the other girls touching the staff and brushed her hand against the staff and frowned as she wrapped her fingers around it, as she did so her hood fell off, and her blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders in waves, her eyes were the same golden color as her hair, and her elf ears had slowly came out. "What's going on." she said her tone worried as she looked around
Stardust Drifter

Rosette Nebula

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Nellah smiled at her. Bridget had Awakened finally! Now there was hope, even with one Goddess! The Valkyrie flew over to her, placed a fist to her chest and bowed. "You have become a Goddess. This is no dream or fantasy. Like Master Thomas you share a bond and a quest. Do not worry I shall help you, the six old Goddesses had given me the task to help the Keeper and the new Goddesses. There is so much power in you now, along with the ability to bear life with ease. " she quietly stated to her.

Even then Bridget gave off a more warm and powerful aura. She had become immortal but was still budding and needed help blooming. As with all the other future Goddesses that would Awaken.

Thomas rubbed his eyes, after looking up from mid-devouring his food. The bar maid looked different. She had a docile, yet powerful aura about her. It was like he could see who she really was even though to everyone else she would just appear as a normal woman. This was odd, it felt like a dream but it was too real to be one. Wiping his mouth he stood up and placed a hand on Bridget's back.

"Don't worry I don't understand it all either. I'm just a stable boy now thrust into being someone called a Keeper. I'm sorry, this is all so sudden. I'm Thomas by the way, what's your name?" he asked kindly smiling warmly at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm
"Bear life..." Bridget muttered. Nows my chance! she thought before turning to the young man who had touched her back gently. "Bridget Flynn. Its a pleasure to meet you Thomas and that... thing is Nellah? I thought I overheard."
She were pleased to see that Thomas was from a humble background like she was from. He was sort of cute and that smile made her blush lightly.

"Its alright I think we'll learn about this but you said you were being chased by a Dark Rider."

Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 pm
Rosette Nebula

Suddenly, like Bridget, she was in the empty throne room. Though this time one of the thrones had a woman sitting upon it.

User Image

"Welcome Atsuko..woman who has helped and healed so many." she softly spoke standing up and walking over to her. "One of your sisters has already awoken and now it is your turn. You are the new Fertility Goddess of Light! A terrible evil has befallen the world you love. Though you have aided many, I will bestow upon you my powers so that you will have the strength to aid more."

Suddenly Atsuko was filled with a kind gentleness and holiness. The power of light filled her heart and soul. She had become a Goddess. Opening her eyes the purple haired woman smiled. "Like the Goddess of Shadows, you share a common bond. Your job is special my dear for you bear mortal life. It is a task that I and the Goddess of Shadows have been performing up until recently. Follow the Keeper and your sister on their quest. Save your world. I entrust it all to you." she said with a smile then waved a hand bringing the elf back into the world of the living.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff