Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The quest for tea (Chromatos, Jase & Ranger) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 pm
"Thanks for understanding. I'm sorry I've proven to be such an unreliable traveling companion. At least next time I'll have my brother along with me..."  
Lady Aria Starstone
"No no. Your family has to come first, Jase, I understand fully." He lifted his head, and smiled warmly at his friend.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

"No no. Your family has to come first, Jase, I understand fully." He lifted his head, and smiled warmly at his friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 pm
Jase heaved himself off the tree then made his way over to stand next to the other stallion, "Really, I mean it. I will do what I can here to study herbs and learn anything I can about the mountain in case your journey proves to be fruitless. Then next time the three of us can set out together and skip this nonsense."  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
"I know. Truly. I understand. I think, however, you should sleep, as should I. You wouldn't want to harm yourself, traveling all night back to Auden."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 pm
"No, you're right. Not through this darkness anyhow. I don't know how it is in the air but the ground is hazardous in it's self at night."  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
"Indeed. So let us finish out the night, and we can go our seperate ways, for the time being, in the morning." He nodded his head, firmly, then settled down to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm
It was an average sort of day for Ranger. He was wandering his usual route looking for berries and other treasures that may have remained hidden from the other foragers.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chromatos was getting frustrated. He just was hoping he'd get there soon, so he could turn back and find his friends and family. He didn't know how much farther it would be. It'd been a couple days since Jase had gone back. He circled, pondering landing, when he saw some one below him. He thought about it, and decided he'd ask if the other had information.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 pm
Ranger just barely caught sight of the other creature circling above him, and even then was hardly sure what it might be. Curious, he kept his eyes set to the sky hoping that it might circle around again, or come closer for a landing.

"Was that a... rainbow bird?"

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma spun down, landing near enough that the other stallion could SEE him, but far enough that he'd not kick dirt up into the other's face, nor risk hurting him. He took stock, oriented himself again now that he was down, and shook himself off. Then he carefully approaced the other.

Not a rainbow bird. Certainly not a bird. Ranger wrinkled his nose a bit. What a tank that stallion was. He looked like he could have bowled through several trees on his way to the ground if he'd wanted too.

"Hullo there," this was NOT an individual he wanted to piss off. Sure, he had angeni wings, but by the looks of him he was one heck of a mix. There was no telling what other blood might be running through those veins.

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma smiled warmly as he got a better look at the fellow. Ahhh a Regular. He'd yet to meet one who'd attack for no reason, so he felt generally safer with this knowledge... Though he supposed anything was possible. "Hullo! I see you're a fellow traveler, and was hoping you might have some information. I'm trying to find a region of hot springs. I seem to recall... something about such a thing being around, or maybe I heard a rumor... I'm not sure! But I'm trying to find them!"

Straight forwards was the best way, right?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm
Ranger nodded cautiously, "Hot springs? Yeah, I've been to some hot springs before..." If he could find his way back might be an entirely different story. But he'd SEEN them.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
Chroma practically DANCED in excitement. "Really? Are you sure? Oh that is wonderful news! Would you mind giving me clear directions to them, if you can? Or maybe what you can, if it's not so straightforwards?"

This was the best news all day, and he was thrilled to pieces!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff