Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Science and Magic Do Not Mix (Accepting/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...
What do you guys think?
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 pm
The young scientist smiled at David, before looking over at Celeste.

Oh! Um... Well, I appreciate your eagerness... She said, blinking. But I have already said my intentions... I, Finita Vyne, as a member of this research facility, am honor bound to go first. And you are already away from him, yes? We will still take care of you, since you have already signed the contract... Um, how about you go second?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:50 pm
"I left him today after you guys called me. He does not even know I am gone. When he does he will be mad and he finds me he may do worse than he has done. He has threatened to kill me if I left." She wanted to go first because of that reason but she sat back down when she learned that she might be going second. She had started to not look too good she had grown slightly pale but she quickly shook it off as she looked at her lap.

Okami Ameras

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:56 pm
Finita paused, then turned to a a scientist who had been standing nearby. She wasn't necessarily surprised by this, but it still needed to be done.

Go tell them to tighten security.

"We're in the middle of--"

Go tell them to tighten security.

"Yes Miss Vyne." Said the scientist, before leaving the room.

She turned back to Celeste. Does that help miss? She asked. This is a very... well, our lab handles very delicate things by nature... we need to have a very good security system and very good guards. I hope that you and anyone else who has a problem like this will feel assured that you are safe now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm
"Yeah I think so." Celeste just continued to look in her lap as she just sat there. She was getting more anxious as they waited for the experiment to begin. She bit her bottom lip. One of the girls accidentally elbowed her in the arm and she winced. She quickly shook it off. She was in pain but she could hide it pretty well.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:02 pm
Finita chewed her lip.

W-well, since everyone is so anxious... I guess I will show you all what we are doing...

She turned and headed out of the room. The other scientists started ushering the subjects out of the room, following the timid red-headed scientist out of the room.

Up several stairs and a while of walking, she stopped in front of what had once been the lab's courtyard. It had been turned into a pit that was at least 10 feet deep, the windows and doors leading into it sealed. Tucked into the corner of the pit is a large circle of cinder-blocks, filled to the brim with charcoal. Next to it was several along pieces of steel, some racks holding other various materials, and an anvil and a hammer.

She stopped and turned, standing infront of the glass wall.

Recently in the Himalayas a temple was found, and in this temple was a book and several other treasures. It was sent here to be translated, as well as the objects. It's in an ancient language that I myself translated; in it detailed what we modern humans called myths or monsters. At the end of this book, the book tells of several rituals which I have translated... but they don't seem to have details of the results. In-fact, most of them cut off seemingly about halfway through and then jumps into the next ritual. This is the place where the rituals will be held.

She looked over the group of people.

Any questions?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm
Cecelia looked around with curiousity. She was sure they would have been testing chemicals or new technology. Rituals were the last thing she expected. It seemed so... unscientific.
IN the room she found herself standing beside the bruised girl. She admired her a little for taking a chance and coming here. Taking a little chance, she whispered. "If you need anything, I'd gladly help."
Her attention turned to the scientist again and she asked her a question. "Aren't rituals... non-scientific?"  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm
Finita hesitated. Well.... The book contains a lot of information that has been lost. We've tried to test these rituals with other methods... but they all failed each time. We don't know what affects these rituals will have or what they will do, but if they do SOMETHING it should show something new about the universe at large, right? Even if we don't know what?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:23 pm
Ratchet casually walked down the hallways. Today was the day they were going to test out the rituals. In all honesty, he found it all to be a bit silly and dangerous. Though what was science without risks right? From what he understood he was going to monitor one of the women and chronicle the effects of the ritual. That was his job, though who he was going to monitor was completely a surprise.

Entering the room he smiled at Finita, and gave a kind smile to the women that were in the room with her. Looking them over he was curious who he was going to study. One of them looked beaten and bruised, poor girl, while the other seemed normal and pretty. Taking a seat in a swivel chair he leaned back and pulled out a notepad.

"So who's going to go first?" he asked looking at them both. Looking at the notes he was given about both women, along with the others, he awaited for Finita to get started. Though he wondered if any of this would even be possible? After all this all could be some kind of ruse. Well at least the women would be compensated for wasting their time if it failed miserably.

((OOC: Maybe if..Lady A doesn't mind she can partner up with my character? >.>; unless she's planned for someone else?))  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:25 pm
Stardust Drifter

((Psst. They don't know the rituals transform yet))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 pm
Okami Ameras
Stardust Drifter

((Sorry edited my post. >.>; lol I didn't know how far along in the story you were yet. ^^; ))  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 pm
Stardust Drifter
Okami Ameras
Stardust Drifter

((Sorry edited my post. >.>; lol I didn't know how far along in the story you were yet. ^^; ))
((It's ok. We Just got started, Finita was explaining it all to the test subjects.)))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm
(I guess my character can go without a guy again I guess I can introduce the abusive boyfriend latter. This part was to no one in particular just out loud. FYI I am only doing this so it saves everyone the trouble of having to pick someone since clearly half the time my character is without one anyways unless it's a one on one rp.)

Stardust Drifter

Okami Ameras

Celeste looked down as she was asked a question. "Miss Finita said that she would go first. I was to go second." She never looked up at Ratchet she barely trusted guys after what her boyfriend had done to her. She was even very reluctant to even say what she did say. She was afraid that all guys were going to be like her ex. She blinked her eyes several times. She even had to steady herself against the wall. She was not feeling good at all but she really tried to hide it. She was not sure if it was because of the beating she got that morning or something else. It of course was most likely the beating.

(this is my last edit hopefully.)

(I am not going to any detail just yet about what her ex had done to her just yet.)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:09 pm
Lara looked around at what she saw. She was always interested in history and this was part of history. She could be making history in the matter of moments. She stopped dead when she noticed one of the scientist. He was not have bad looking. Where all the men in this play cute. Lara walked over to start to flirt with the man, but was blocked by the older guy.

Alexis looked at Ratchet. They were pretty much equals in this project. Alexis had age and Ratchet had knowledge. "We will start soon." The man told the younger. "Don't get ahead of yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 am
((princess wait, why don't your character go with mine. i mean he's helpful and i can go so far with okami's character))  

imsin han namja

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:49 am
(No I am good I just remembered that me and Star had something arranged from the previous rp that we were in.)  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff