Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
boxer is searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 pm
Stolen Boxers
x - Falstaff

Morphinic Euphoria

Sorry about the wait. I had class then my sister-in-law had her baby today, so I was at the hospital with them for quite a while. The cutest baby boy I've ever seen in my book.:3

Anywho... So we want to turn the one x one into a group rp? So like... throw in another teacher and another student then or what exactly? xD

Either way, I'd love to rp with you too, Morphinic~

I'm not sure xD Maybe like, the students sibling? Who can like , totally end up snitching after some drama making more drama ohh shitt /.

Idk , maybe we can come up with something new or build off of this one , I also like that freak show one, idk , sounds interesting , i wanna hear what you have in mind for that one ?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
x - Falstaff

Morphinic Euphoria

Sorry about the wait. I had class then my sister-in-law had her baby today, so I was at the hospital with them for quite a while. The cutest baby boy I've ever seen in my book.:3

Anywho... So we want to turn the one x one into a group rp? So like... throw in another teacher and another student then or what exactly? xD

I'm not sure xD Maybe like, the students sibling? Who can like , totally end up snitching after some drama making more drama ohh shitt /.

Idk , maybe we can come up with something new or build off of this one , I also like that freak show one, idk , sounds interesting , i wanna hear what you have in mind for that one ?

Oh, that'd be hilarious. I don't know where the other teacher/faculty member would come into the mix, though... hm... And we'd have to switch the pairs up, but it'd be fun.

For the freak so idea, I didn't have like a set plot or idea... But we could have it like with the different acts and the ringmaster then either... perhaps a visitor who was forced to come... Or maybe even someone trying to take over the show?  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
x - Falstaff

Morphinic Euphoria

Oh, that'd be hilarious. I don't know where the other teacher/faculty member would come into the mix, though... hm... And we'd have to switch the pairs up, but it'd be fun.

For the freak so idea, I didn't have like a set plot or idea... But we could have it like with the different acts and the ringmaster then either... perhaps a visitor who was forced to come... Or maybe even someone trying to take over the show?

Ohh that'd be awesome! Like some attention whore b***h (Me muahaha) who just is a spotlight whore and everyone tries focusing on that person and it really is just a distraction to disrupt the circus members to fall into some like, evil plot or something of their rivals, idk, but then like, my character totally starts getting a crush on one of ya'll and is like omg noo they're gonna hate me how am i gonna tell them im evilll ahhh and yeah omg im a genius !  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
x - Falstaff

Morphinic Euphoria

Ohh that'd be awesome! Like some attention whore b***h (Me muahaha) who just is a spotlight whore and everyone tries focusing on that person and it really is just a distraction to disrupt the circus members to fall into some like, evil plot or something of their rivals, idk, but then like, my character totally starts getting a crush on one of ya'll and is like omg noo they're gonna hate me how am i gonna tell them im evilll ahhh and yeah omg im a genius !

Now that could be really interesting. xD I might be interested in playing the ringmaster in that case. It could be fun to see them have to deal with your character. xD Now would this just be all f/m or what? You never said which romance pairing your interested most in... I actually think it might be interesting to mix like m// and m/f with this... just not sure if it'd be possible. I guess it just depends on what the three of us prefer then. x3  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:45 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Now that could be really interesting. xD I might be interested in playing the ringmaster in that case. It could be fun to see them have to deal with your character. xD Now would this just be all f/m or what? You never said which romance pairing your interested most in... I actually think it might be interesting to mix like m// and m/f with this... just not sure if it'd be possible. I guess it just depends on what the three of us prefer then. x3

Lmao if you can't already tell I'm gayer then gay , so I'm cool with m// but I'm also cool with m/f so it's whatever . I think it would be interesting if like , my character had a crush on the actual ringmaster themself? Or like, one of the circus freaks and they end up snitching even though my character like begged or something idk, its just abstract xD I always tend to over think, lol . I'm really creative. But yeah , whatever tickles your peaches babeee razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:57 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Lmao if you can't already tell I'm gayer then gay , so I'm cool with m// but I'm also cool with m/f so it's whatever . I think it would be interesting if like , my character had a crush on the actual ringmaster themself? Or like, one of the circus freaks and they end up snitching even though my character like begged or something idk, its just abstract xD I always tend to over think, lol . I'm really creative. But yeah , whatever tickles your peaches babeee razz

Lol, well I know assuming on gaia, at times bite you in the butt. I have quite a few friends that have their avi's like the opposite of how they really are... Guys with girl's avis and girls with male avis (myself included, though you can't tell with the huge panda xD)
Oh, that'd be pretty great. xD I'd be up for it. I guess we'd all have to play two characters for it to be even. And I always imagined if I played a ringmaster that he would be a guy into guys or just into anything and everything. x3 As for the other characters... Maybe a rivalry/hate between two... and we could still throw in the visitor who just gets wrapped up in it all or something?  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Lol, well I know assuming on gaia, at times bite you in the butt. I have quite a few friends that have their avi's like the opposite of how they really are... Guys with girl's avis and girls with male avis (myself included, though you can't tell with the huge panda xD)
Oh, that'd be pretty great. xD I'd be up for it. I guess we'd all have to play two characters for it to be even. And I always imagined if I played a ringmaster that he would be a guy into guys or just into anything and everything. x3 As for the other characters... Maybe a rivalry/hate between two... and we could still throw in the visitor who just gets wrapped up in it all or something?

Yeah totally , like the visitor get's all pulled into it and my character is all like psst , don't come to the shows, we're trynna take em down. because they're like, a regular and this is before my character starts falling in luuuuvv redface so like , maybe the visitor can stop coming and get questioned by one of the suspicious OR completely unaware circus freaks and the visitors just like uh yeah blah blah blah and it doesn't work out, and then like , the rivals of the circus which im working for are all like DUDE WTF YOU SUCK !! YOURE GETTING US CAUGHT and stuff . We needa do this xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm
Morphinic Euphoria

Yeah totally , like the visitor get's all pulled into it and my character is all like psst , don't come to the shows, we're trynna take em down. because they're like, a regular and this is before my character starts falling in luuuuvv redface so like , maybe the visitor can stop coming and get questioned by one of the suspicious OR completely unaware circus freaks and the visitors just like uh yeah blah blah blah and it doesn't work out, and then like , the rivals of the circus which im working for are all like DUDE WTF YOU SUCK !! YOURE GETTING US CAUGHT and stuff . We needa do this xD

Sounds great. I can see the rival group being made with the spy that he was going to bust their plan. xD It'd be great, I guess we just need to figure out genders and such and if Falstaff would be interested it as well.  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Sounds great. I can see the rival group being made with the spy that he was going to bust their plan. xD It'd be great, I guess we just need to figure out genders and such and if Falstaff would be interested it as well.

I know I'm gonna be a guy , I think maybe I'd feel more comfortable, and yeah is she on ?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:22 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

I know I'm gonna be a guy , I think maybe I'd feel more comfortable, and yeah is she on ?

Yeah, I know I think the ringmaster would be cool as a guy and I want to play him... And no, I don't think she's online right now... So two characters each or would we need to find a fourth person?  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Yeah, I know I think the ringmaster would be cool as a guy and I want to play him... And no, I don't think she's online right now... So two characters each or would we need to find a fourth person?

I think two characters each would be chill. I mean, personally I've been very successful with like, 5 , of course some were more main then others but it still worked out and in the end they all served a purpose , but if you think a fourth person would be better sure . I'm pretty down for 2 characters each, besides , I'm kind of eager to start xD!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:32 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

I think two characters each would be chill. I mean, personally I've been very successful with like, 5 , of course some were more main then others but it still worked out and in the end they all served a purpose , but if you think a fourth person would be better sure . I'm pretty down for 2 characters each, besides , I'm kind of eager to start xD!

Lol, yeah, I hate recruiting, so two each would work. And yeah, I so know what you mean, though the most I've had in a one x one was like... four... Group rps are different and I've had up to like eight in one that I own right now. xD  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:34 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Lol, yeah, I hate recruiting, so two each would work. And yeah, I so know what you mean, though the most I've had in a one x one was like... four... Group rps are different and I've had up to like eight in one that I own right now. xD

Damn xD Yeah I'm only doing one right now and I'm using umm , 5 actually ! Lol I guessed right, but at one point I used some others but they never became to major, they were just added for a little while, lol the RP is about party goers so yeah .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:41 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Damn xD Yeah I'm only doing one right now and I'm using umm , 5 actually ! Lol I guessed right, but at one point I used some others but they never became to major, they were just added for a little while, lol the RP is about party goers so yeah .

Lol well that makes sense. When it comes to some themes having some minor characters running around adds to the drama and such. I'm excited for this one now. It'd be pretty fun, in my mind. I figure my second character will just be a normal act... And it depends on the pairings on if it should be a girl or just a guy... Hm... I don't know which would be best, I think that just matters on Fal for the deciding factor.  

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria

Lol well that makes sense. When it comes to some themes having some minor characters running around adds to the drama and such. I'm excited for this one now. It'd be pretty fun, in my mind. I figure my second character will just be a normal act... And it depends on the pairings on if it should be a girl or just a guy... Hm... I don't know which would be best, I think that just matters on Fal for the deciding factor.

Yeah we should really wait before we make any dessisions regarding characters  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games