Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:26 am
As he got everything together and followed her along with Endzela taking a ride on his shoulder to help get her out. It was easier to fly in places than out of them sometimes. Once he stepped out of of the train with Freya, Endzela took wing again and was singing a light happy song about being home again.

The Familiar felt so happy.

Kettil let out a thoughtful sound, "I know a good place to stay at, it's like a bed and breakfast. Would you like that? I mean ... Those are just a smaller and sometimes fancier hotel, yeah?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 am
"Bed and breakfast." She tested the phrase out, before nodding happily. "That sounds.. charming! Do they brings yeh breakfast in the bed, or do yeh has teh eats in the kitchen? If they brings it to yehr bed, we should make sure and asks exactly what times, so we can be presentable." She emphasized that phrase, because it was a real danger.

She watched Endzela flying, bursting with happiness, and her wings threatened to take flight with him, but the train station was bustling and she would certainly knock over a passenger or two in her effort. Instead she rose her arms up and simulated flight, following Endy's movements.

"Are we goings there now, or tattoo first?"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 pm
"I ... am not sure how it works, but I do think we eat in their dining area unless we ask for it t'be brought up to us," he chuckled a bit. The idea of being caught in a un-presentable state did cause him to blush a little bit even though he often lacked shame in that particular instance.

Freya, what have you done to him?

Kettil watched Endzela and also Freya with a smile, there was a bit of pride in that smile because he made two of his ghouls so happy. The question caused him to come back to reality as he hefted the bags in his hands and then announced, "We'll check in first and then we'll get tattoo'd. I am not a huge fan of carting bags everywhere," he grinned slightly and started to head in a seemingly random direction. It wouldn't take long until he found the quaint little homey looking establishment with a large sign hanging over the door that had a simple image of an owl snoozing within a cozy little knothole of a tree.

The Muut opened the door to let Freya in first, "Here we go~."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 am
Freya almost made a loud sound of surprise when they entered the quaint little bed and breakfast, but the tone of the room hushed her, and she stifled herself with both hands. Then she let out a very quiet, whispered, "Ooooooooo."

She felt all warm and cozy, and they'd only just walked in.

"This is goings teh be so much fun!" She whisper-screamed, trying not to jump up and down in excitement. "Is so cute, this is the kinds of house I wants teh lives in when I am all grown up. Owl sign and all."

She nodded at Endy sagely, sure that the owl would agree.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:19 am
Endzela let out a sound of approval after she landed herself on a perch inside the building. Kettil just smiled at Freya's reaction almost seeming all too glad that she approved of the surroundings.

A few seconds later will find them greeted by a bubbly older lady with hair done up in braids, and feathers, "Ahh! My new babies have arrived, come in!" She coo'd happily. "You all may call me Tiva, I will be your hostess if you all plan to stay," and then she caught a good sight of Freya and let out a gasp of delight.

"Ahh! Aren't you a gorgeous thing! All that beautiful blonde hair! Ahh! Just like gold, y'are," Tiva seemed rather enraptured by the hair and then she looked over at Kettil, "And you! look at all your hair, my my. You two are a beautiful pair and with a little owl too!" Tiva started to fuss over at Endzela.

Kettil laughed a little, "Yeah we'd love to stay for a night, if that is alright."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:35 am
Freya loved being complimented, but she loved when it was a compliment about both herself and Kettil at the same time, because that was just complimenting her further (on her choice of man.) She made soft, keening sounds of happiness, and twirled her hair as she blushed shyly. She was being shy. The world was ending.

When Kettil spoke, Freya buried her head into his shoulder, and giggled. There was no excuse for this strange behavior. No excuse!

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 pm
Tiva let out a delighted giggle at Freya's display, if she thought it was an act she didn't let on. She went to her little counter and beckoned them closer and Kettil obliged and that's when talks of business began.

Boring stuff.

They'll be staying overnight. Yes, they would like breakfast down in the dining area (Kettil felt that this was an awesome decision considering certain behaviors the couple had). No, they won't be needing a wake up call. Yes, the room termed as the 'screecheart suite' would be fine. Then Kettil paid for everything and took the key and he was soon leading them upstairs.

Kettil was glad that he saved money from when his parents sent him any or from oddjobs he took on, it afforded him and Freya with small getaways like this. Endzela was quick to follow them up the stairs and eventually they made it into the room. The room was cozy and even romantic with candles here and there in nice little groupings along with a scattering of flower petals, a nice comfortable looking bed with luxurious sheets on them.

"What you think?" Kettil asked as he began to set the bags down.

Nio Love
What u mean u have no tag from me? u see things funny. <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 am
Freya skipped into the room happily when they arrived, but as soon as the actual sight of the room hit her, she froze in place and just stared.

It was the most romantic sight she'd ever seen in her life.

Freya waited until she heard the door close behind her to move, and she turned, taking all of the bags out of Kettils hands and dropping them to the floor. Wordlessly, she put her arms underneath his knees and behind his back and swept him up into her arms to carry him off to the bed. It was difficult, but she managed, because that was her answer to the question.

The room was perfect. And so was he.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 am
He wasn't prepared for the moment that followed with her pretty much picking him up after removing the bags and then ... Several moments of happiness consumed him and he endeavored to return each act and happiness that Freya had given him.

Kettil couldn't help but concur that everything was perfect just then, especially her.

As the moment between them concluded, he was up and about again getting on a change of clothes to prepare for the tattoos he wanted to get, "You ready to go?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Freya was not ready to go.

Kettil might have spent his time wisely, changing and preparing for his tattoos, but Freya was not particularly enthusiastic about moving from the exact spot she was in, nor did clothing sound like an interesting prospect. In fact, she looked like she was having a hissy fit on the bed. Flailing and all.

"Nnnoooo." She whined. "Bed. Comfy. No." Her hands reached out and pulled the covers over her head, until she was a very small lump in the bed.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 am
He should have known better than to let her rest for any amount of time. Now he had a tiny lump on the bed to deal with, he sighed as he crawled onto the bed and pulled at the covers, he was being every bit as obstinate as she was, "But you promiiiissssed."

Technically, she didn't but still.

Kettil tried to find his Freya under all the blankets and things, "Freeeyaaaaaaa, pleasseeee?"

"I'll...Sing a song for you? I'll .. give youuuuu .... a shoulder rub? Umm..." He was trying to think about bargaining chips he could use.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm
Freya popped out from the blankets, when he started promising things. She wanted to take advantage of it, but a very sudden, startling realization came to her when she considered what to ask for.

Kettil had already given her everything she ever wanted.

She whined, and slumped out of bed, literally oozing off of it - covers and all - like slime.

"Fiiine. I'll gets ready." She huffed out. "Yeh can uh.. gives me that shoulder rub.. in the showers!"

They were never leaving the room.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 pm
Normally he was all for shoulder rubs and showers together and even wandered after her.

"Sad part about this is I am already dressed to go out," He pointed out (not) helpfully. Kettil was, however, not poised to just leave without her either. "Why you gotta be a butt?" He stuck his tongue out at her and waited for her to be ready for shoulder rubs.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 pm
"ACHHHHHH." Freya was being thwarted left and right! She made several long, ridiculous sounds of unhappiness, before trudging off to the shower. "I AM THE BEST BUTT." She screamed when she was in there, just before shutting the door.

Then the water was turned on, and a few seconds later, she screamed again. "THE BEST BUTT!~"

The shower itself was disappointingly mundane, and she exited the steaming bathroom several minutes later, clad in a towel and dripping long, wet hair. She went straight for the bed, climbing back into it and bouncing in a seated position over and over. "Hooter. Hooter. Combs my hair." She demanded, leaning in to grab her hairbrush.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:00 pm
Being thwarted is what Freya got for refusing to get up in the first place. Pffthtththt.

"YOU ARE MY BUTT," He shouted back at the door as it was closed in his face and he didn't bother to try and sneak in afterward.

Kettil cared very little if what he shouted back at her made sense. Cared even less if anyone outside of the room heard. He moved to sit on the bed and wait and he was soon rewarded with a Freya with long wet hair and making demands for him to brush her hair. The boil uttered a short laugh as he took the brush from her and moved to settle behind her, "Having fun so far?" Kettil asked as he started to brush the golden hair out so that it could be more easily done up into a braid.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces