Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shirtless is in(JD/Yuki/Astra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm
JD's phone flew out of his hands just before he could hit send.

After a second of standing there motionless, he rolled his shoulders and craned his neck at the other boil.

"So you're into that, eh? Not the face, dude. S'my moneymaker." He waggled his eyebrows. "We can negotiate elsewhere, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm
Astra wasn't completely clueless about what JD was instigating, as she wasn't as 'innocent' as she liked to act half the time, however she wasn't fully aware of what each term meant, and as a whole was just gonna tune JD out for the rest of forever. Considering Yuki had just decked him and the guy wasn't even phased. He'd probably need a sledgehammer to have any sense knocked into him.

When the phone was knocked out of his hands, Astra flew down and quickly deleted the message, then left the phone on the ground before she could be accused of stealing it. She didn't need a phone that most likely had lots of pictures of ghouls from Horns thankyou.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:43 pm
Actually a bit surprised that the rockstar had barely flinched, he hesitated a moment, tense as if anticipating a counter of some sort.

Yuki assumed that he was just used to being hit. It seemed extremely likely from where he was standing.

The ghost narrowed his eyes at the demon and groaned. "Are you seriously so delusional that you can't tell when someone isn't interested in you? Or is the term not interested just not something that you can get through your thick skull?" It was as confusing as it was upsetting, actually.

Watching Astra act in deleting the text that JD had been typing out, he contemplated grabbing up the phone once the fae had left it on the grass. It wouldn't take much in the way of concentration to freeze the thing enough to destroy it. But, for whatever reason, he didn't. Yuki had the feeling that once they walked away things would pretty much just blow over and JD would find someone else to pester.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:04 pm
JD gave a long suffering sigh, and, with painstaking slowness, moved to grab and don his discarded clothing. He did shoot a few cool looks at Astra, as this was supposed to be her job.

"Look, fella. I'm not sellin' you a one night stand here, I'm sellin' you, like, an experience dude." He hopped awkwardly on one leg as he slid into his ridiculously skin tight jeans. "I mean, ten, twenty years from now, you and hottie mcbody will be sittin' on a pile of pumpkins. You'll probably be like. Well, you're dead, but she'll probably be wrinklier. I dunno, do faeries get wrinkly?"

He contemplated this for a moment before continuing. "So, like, anyway, you'll be hanging out in your like old folks home or whatever and she'll look at you with these big, slightly watery old ghouly eyes and say - 's**t, dear, do you like totally remember that time a rock star wanted to make a hot dog out of me, with you and him as the bun? It would have been rad as ********, and it is truly my only regret'. And then like, the regret will just overcome her -"

He paused for a second to slide back into his shirt -

"And she'll just like, explode. So basically you now have no chance of future retirement happiness is what I'm saying." He bent to retrieve his phone.

"Later, squares."  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm
It almost seemed like Yuki was going to follow the demon, but in reality he just wanted to keep himself between JD and Astra, just in case the creeper got any other last-minute ideas. At least he was putting his clothes back on...

It was difficult to not rise to the bait of the celebrity's choice of words. Honestly, Yuki wasn't even sure if he realized how stupid and offensive he sounded, or if it was just that no one had ever actually called him out on it before. Not wanting this awkward conversation to take any longer than it already had, the ghost only stared at him distastefully as he went on.

"Yeah, well, if that's the only regret she has in her life I'm pretty sure that we can both deal with that." He hoped so, anyway. Yuki doubted that he was wrong in assuming that Astra was just as disinterested in the offer. He had kinda spoken for the both of them.

JD finally took his leave, and once Yuki presumed that he was out of earshot he let out a sigh of his own, pinching the bridge of his nose like the entire exchange had given him a migraine. "Lets... Go somewhere else," Yuki said in way of a statement rather than suggestion. "That way."

When he walked off, ushering for Astra to accompany him, it was deliberately in the opposite direction of where JD had gone. Whenever he saw that boil again, Yuki was sure it would be too soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:38 am
Astra was folding her arms and giving JD a 'the hell you on' look, which quickly turned bright red at the bun reference. It wasn't hard to understand what THAT meant.

She was half tempted to shout out that the only experience she needed was from Yuki, but both had walked off already, and she zoomed after Yuki, pausing next to the boil before she leaned over to leave a peck on his cheek.

"Wanna get some more eye scream?"  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash