SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:59 am
'Well other than a stray energy single that doesn't match any known readings that's about it. checkign it out just in case you were wondering." Airazor commed back to Rattrap not entrly midnign the break in silance in her flight. "The energy signle is coming from a mautnin ranger in the 629 sector and last I checked nothign ever there." Her scanners were also open for any unexptected surpsi or visitors. Terrosour presnelty possed the biggest one but she landed that oculd easily gorw in number. "So Rattrap I take it Dinobot finally got you to stay behind for once while he headed out?" She asked while her smirk was evident in her voice whil flying over a large river system.
'The single doen't match any pods and from all recon reprts Dinbot gave of this area it's dead for anythignw e can use.' She thaught while keepign herself on gaurd.

Taranculas felt his current dig depth had was enough for the time being. But he wasn't going to risk the Polarity Gauntlet being taken by scavengers. "The Maximles woudln't break you accidnetly that much I know but still I"m not letting you get taken back to them. Not when you can benifit me so much more." Carefully concealing his little treassure in his little hideaway he carefully burried it beneath some rocks, just in case.Havign the use of his hands made this go twice as fast but sadly it opened him up to bedeteted on scanners but that was the point to work quicly.
'One little Maximles all alone will be easy, and a nice snack. Particauly if I get a little cub all alone again.' He halted suddenly revieing a ping from his own scanners. Two singles thouh nto nesecarly close they were in range of him which meant .. they coudl pick him up if he didn't hurry.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm
Rattrap wondered what kind of engery could be out there but and the sector worryed him a little to, He knew that Tarancouls liked to poke around there sometimes. "jest watch yourself feathers, our creepy spider friend been seen there sometimes" he said. He didnt want her to have to go to threw anything with that pred. Though he knew that it would happen sooner or later he could try and keep that to the later.
"Chapperface would have taken my pretty head off if i taged along with him this time. As much as annoyin him is fun I like liven to much to push my luch" Though he was luckly he guessed, he could read when he was pushing it and knows when to stop.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:12 pm
Taranculas wasted no more time after carefully burrying his item before leavignthe tunnel, and covering it carefully. 'Two inbound, one form each side. Well they can kill each other than.' Transforming back and carefully beginning his climb down he kept an eye out for etheir flyer, Terrsour loved flying in these areas. And the Maximles femme well she had a keen eye so mvoment was her trackign beacon. So long as they didn't find the item he was fine with having ot use himself with a distraction if only to keep his prize safe and sound.

Airazor halted her flight and conversation with Rattrap. The other Predicon signl dissapeared, one of two things happened; they transformed or they dropped otu fo range. The first more likely sense the single hadn't moved. "Rattrap, somehtigns off here. I"m checkig it out." She siad effetivly cutting the link off and pickign up speed again.The energy single had dropped off as well but she had managed ot get an idea of where it was along with the Predicon signle, two birds one stone no pun intended.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 am
"Watch yourself feathers, could be a pred trap" Rattrap offered jest as some friendly advice. it sounded like something the preds would do, lead in a Maximal then offline them, Well that was more there resadents spiders way but it was still worth being carfule. "Check it out but if ya get the feeling like your being watched or anything else jest dosent feel right get out a there. We cant affored to lose anyone" He never saw a problum in turning and running if something felt wrong that could save someones life jest by fallowing your gut feeling. They did need as many bots as they could get to.

The red flyer haulted as he picked something odd up. Well two things one was a Maximal he was sure of that but he didnt know what the other thing was. It wasent engergon so he wondered what it could be. On one hand he could go look maybe get it bring it back or use it for himself and get rid of Megatron on the other he didnt know if he was really in the mood to fight again. There was alos the risk that Tarancouls was around and if that were the case he would rather not be there. Offing a Maximal and maybe Megatron or become a snack for the spider. As much as he would love to overthrow that idiot that calls himself a leader he knew he was much more od a coward, his own life was more important that looking into something that the spider might have an interst in.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:27 pm
Airazor cicrled the area where she found the single at it's strongest. So far nothing other than the strange energy signlebut she knew she had pinged at least two oher signles, one far away and closing in while the oher had been right on top of the signle. Her scans picked up nothing now, sense one dtopped off radar. "Alright, nothing to worry about just .. investigating an unknown energy signiture in known Predicon territory. Yeah what could go wrong." Diving carefully till she landed carefully on the rock face and quickly looking around.
Nothing.
Transforming and takign count of how much time she had she began carefuly moving forward, weapons drawn of course. There were many places somethign could squeze in she noticed but would one of them fit? Maybe, if they could cram themselves in unconfrontablly. There was a small little rock like valley passage in front of her, and after carfully pushing and squirmign hr way through it opened her to larger area, not much.
'One little MAximle bird all alone, with no freinds ethier. It's almso tlike she WANTs to have dinner.' Taranculas moved as carefully and quit as he could while hidden. The female MAximle if givneenough time woudl find him and evnetually his little trassure, that could be allowed for that later. Taranculas wasn't stupid to dare try an frotnal attack on her, the femme had more than proven her ability to take on mutliple foes at once and come out on top evne in heated situaitons.
Airazor noted her comm giving off static, which wans't unnusual but never a welcome sound. "Rattrap?" She thaught she had heard him trying to reach her but the ststic was so bad it was inpossible to really tell. "Great." Walking ahead she still coudln't poin point where the signle was coming from which was making her on on edge, simply becaue she was in prime ambush teritory. "I would like to get out of here before someone shows up."
As she turned she was hit with such forced and immoblized to the rock face she wans't evne able to react. She sturggled, and if her mouth hadnt' been covered by whatever she had been hit wiht she woudl be yelling as well.
"Relaxe, you'll only make it worse on yourself."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 am
"Feathers....feathers....well scrap" Rattrap said as he only got static knowing she was out of range or unger ground or something worse. He knew that she was able to handle herself in the open but it was deffernt when you were in a closed space. He wondered if he should say anything to anyone, she was in pred terf and in a airea that Trancouls likes to hang around in. if he cought her he didnt want to know what could happen.
he sighed and though he really didnt want to do this he knew that Dinobot was near that airea as well. he commed the raptor "Hey chaperface. miss me yet" he said out of habbet more than anything. "Look Feathers picked up some engery in a sector your near and i jest lost contact with her. want to go see if theres a spider wanting you to rip its legs off" he didnt like asking Dinobot for things like this, but he was the closest at the moment

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 am
Dinobot let out a low growl hearing Rattap suddnely chimming into his com network but snorted after hearing the request. "Fine." Fortuanlty he wasn't to far away so whatever trail was there wouldn't be to broken by the time he arrived. Taking off at top speed in the direction he had been told of Airazor's last known wereabouts Dinobot wans't sure what they expected him to find. The scourching high noon sun was slowly being eclipsed by the thick fog of the mautine regions, whcih made him wander why Airazor had wondered to far inot his scouting line. But no matter.

Rinox, who had been down in engineering fixing well what wans't he fixing htse days more accuralty. "Rattap." He said coming up behind the hacker. "What was that about Airazor's singe dropping off?" He had walked in right at hearing Rattrpa's request to Dinobot which made him uneasy.Though he wans't sure which he foudn more unconfrontable the fact that Airazor was assumignly missing or the fact Dinobot was goign to look for her. He and the Predicon hadn't gottne along sense his arrivle though they simply kept well away from each other only becase Rinox respected Primal's descions.
Didn't mean he had to LIKE his descion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 am
rattrap stiffened, of all the bots that had to hear it had to be Rinox. He was hopeing that the signel was jest out of range or something. "Relax big green, Im sure its nothin bad" he said. He didnt want him to know unteal he was certian that Airazor was alright that she was in con terff or possably ran into Tarancouls. "she jest lookin into some engery and most likely jest went underground. Chapperface will com me back any minuet sayin that" There was no reasion to really worry in his mind. He knew that Dinobot wouldent let them down, though he may be questioned sometimes he had trust in the ex-predacon, even if he didnt show it all the time.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 am
Getting to the mautine range didn't take all that long bu when Dinobot realized that there was no real way up it unless he wanted ot spend maye a week walking along it to possilby find a easier way up, and Airazor may not have a week. However he wouldn't deny it was .. steep to put it lightly. Even with his claws he knew scalling the mautine side would take him a lot of time and assumign Airazor was indeed fine and not having toruble... 'She would have picked up my single by now. And at least have informed me." He thaught outlod to himself. The sun was already setting which menat it was getting darker and that also menat a few things. If she was hurt he'd hav eto carry her all the way back in the dark and two the Maximles will have noticed both a lack of report on both their parts and their present absence. Rattrap better have a good excuse or have at least TOLD someone else.
Well time to start clibming ......

If she was hoenst she wasn't in as bad shape as she could be. 'It hurts worse than it is.' She thaught to herself trying to lie.The spider's webbing keeping her hands restrained and thaught was beign held off the floor with it it wans't budging or lossing it's strength. Everything stung and throbbing and ached from the strin of being all but unmoving for so long mixed wiht the varies cuts, clawings and gashes he inflicted and that was what she could see. She did her best, despite herself, to not look at him when he spoke to her and, once more depsite herself, she would shrink away to best of her restraints hwen he drew near her.
"I'll be honest my dear the cagged look, surprisnly, doesn't fit you." Taranculas spoke while comeing around from the side and evnetually in frotn of her. Primus she hated him! "The free sprited and free roaming look suits you more." He said while lihglty trailing on claw aroudn her face. She cringed not tursting himt o dig it deeper as he had done before if only to watch her reaction of the poison cutting into her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm
Rattrap realy hated when Rinox grilled him. He knew that the machanic was protitve of Airazor, and with good reasion. But he still thought that Dinobot could handle it. But he had to eventuly give in and tell Rinox, He hated that this was one of the few bots that he had a heard time pulling the wool over there Optics. "im sure there be fine. Feathers knows how to handle herself, and Chapperface likes squishing that spider...if hes there that is" and it could jest be the minerals in the rock ware Airazor was made it impossabul for a singel to get threw. Sure at first he wouldent have trused Dinobot at all with anything like this, but he dose now, though he wouldent say it to anyone he would want the Pred to have his back more than some of his closest friends.
Well he would want to have more with Dinobot but he was smart enugh to know that some things, espicely any kind of emotion that didnt invalve fighting was impossabul for Dinobot, he would jest take what he could get.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:42 am
Week Later

The trip back from Taranculas's little cave was still freahs in Airazor's mind also nealry three days in a CR tank gave her plently of time with her thaughts. Dinobot had been forced to carry her the entire trip back as transforming was sadly not an opticon given te state of her injuries. He hadn't spoken unless she said somehtign and she was oddly gratful for it though her wounds didn't need explaining.
She had evne told him not to tell anyoen the details when they got back he simply nodded without a word.
Despite the cans saying she was fully recovered Rinox insisted she remain int he ship for another day at least, just o be safe he said. She agree only because the ship was bight and she wouldn't be trapped in a dark room. "Cheetor I already know Rinox sent you to check in on me. I appreciate the sentiment but I"m fine." She said hearing the scout start.

True to his word Dinobot kept quit about the details, many of which were not allowed to but his mind worked in well enough what happened. Rinox had grilled him none to mercilessly and a physical fight at been literlly a a spark pulse away, but Primal always seemed to know when a crewwide massacre was about to happen, pity that.
He hadn't missed Rattrap's look, as decrite as it was, that he was owed some answers. Well maybe he would give the Vermin some answers ... when he felt like it. 'You don't hide in any cavren.' Dinobot thaught as he had returned to where he foudn Airazor, having scared the spdier off days ago though he knew Taranculas enough. Enough to know he never picked places like this wihtout a reason there was somehtign here he wanted or was hidding that much Dinobot knew for certain.
The queshton thoguh .. What and Where.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:27 am
Cheetor guessed this proved he needed a lot more pratice in being stelthy. since he was cought there was no real reasion to stay hidden any more "Well, Rinox didnt exactly send me...I wanted to jest make sure more for myslef" he said, though he would inform Rinox because it was clear everyone was worried about Airazor, and Cheetor had first hand experince and knew those worrys were well founded. "any time with that spider can mess anyone up" he knew he would be for the rest of his life, though he wouldent exactly tell anyone, though he knew that Rattrap knew he was glad the rat wasent telling anyone about that.

Rattrap in his mind, everything worked out fine, Airazor was alive, Dinobot got to scrap the spider, everyone was happy. Well Rinox was still upset that the hole thing happened, really what could he have done he wasent there, and airazor chose to investaget, he worned her and that was all he could do.
besides he didnt need his every move to be looked at, he had been catching himself taking longer and longer looks at Dinobot, though he had been trying to get himself to stop before anyone noticed he had a feeling said ex-pred cought him in one of those looks and wanted to have answers sooner or later. That was someting he could never tell the truth with, he wasent to sure himself, he had a very good idea as to what was going on but that didnt mean he had to have anyone else know about it.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:06 am
"I"m fine really. He doens't have to sparkling-sit me." Airazor muttered the last part more to herself. "Look the Preds wont be giving me any breaks form what happened so I shouldn't be getting any over here. Not like they'll give us a break regardless." She typed on the console to bring up a bleep on her energy readings. "See? No breaks." She indicated the screen where a massive power spike was registering but it was to big to be just an energon deposite being resurfaced.
It looked more like a structure than anything.
"Takea few guess's on what their buuilding this time."

The spider hadn't left anything, well anythign remotly useful that is. Dinobot had searched for his sent many times and it evneutally always faded a short distance fromt he sight. Which menat he had tunneled and Dinobot wasn't entirly certain he wished to fight Taranculas on his onw ground while he was injured
No that wasn't wise.
The freash tunnel was before him and the hunt demanded him fallow but his senses told him to stay. Spiders were even more vicsious in tight spaces or trapped in corners.
Recievign a bleep on his comm channel he debated if he even wanted to answer it. The Maximles no doubt got themselves into a sitaution, agian, and needed his help, again!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm
"Knowing the preds, something that megs think will give them the upper hand" Cheetor said changing into beast mode, they would need to take a look at it and chances are they will get to it, chase off the preds and gind out what it is before the day was over. " well time go scrap some preds " some action would be good, he needed to shoot at something. "race ya there" he offered, He knew how it was to need some normal after dealing with Tarancouls, she may not show it but he could guess this would help get her mind off it and not be bored jest sitting there.

Rattrap needed to get his mind off of everything and apperntly going to scrap some preds was the thing to do "Its about time they made a move, my trigger figner been itchin for some time" he said walking threw to the brige catching that the Preds were up to something. this should be a good time. "ladys first feathers"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:45 am
"Chiverly is both our of character from you two and very un-needed." Airazor sighed.

Battle Site

[Another sattle light to get more stasis pods to outnumber us and blah blah blah. It's like Megatron cna't think of anything origonal." Airazor muttered while dodging shot fired form boht land and her only other flying enimy. "Or it's a missle launcher of somekind." Dodging a rocket aimed by one land bounded Predicon easily. "Or a disrupter." Dodging once agian. "Or somehting else that has to do with harvesting energon but also acts as a weapon to blow us up. Getting .. really old."

Taranculas at some point had managed to get Cheetor just ways off form the group, mainly due ot him tunneling up and startling him. "We must stop meetign liek this, me always takign you by suprrise. and you, never having a alert circut in your frame. It's almost like you want me around." A demeted little laugh escaped him he jumped to the side as Rinox hs, so rudly, jumped in on his own little alone time with the cub. "Haven't you heard? Two's company three's a crowd Maximle? Because your interfering with my company!"

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff