Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Monster High - The Doomitories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 am
Still waiting for Anne to arrive, Marceline flopped onto her bed and let out a heavy sigh, coughing a bit from a little dust she kicked into the air. She reached for the stack of books she'd yet to find a place for, taking the topmost one off the pile -- one of the romance books Draconia had given her. Flipping through the pages, she stopped on a random passage and began reading. A prickle of blushing beneath her cheeks caused her to slam the book shut and toss it aside. Another sigh, she checked her iCoffin, which inexplicably turned off while she had been unpacking. It did that a lot, despite being nearly new.

"Darn thing..." she muttered as she pressed an osseous fingertip to the power button.

Dash! Marceline texted her beast friend, Dashner Hawke. U unpacked yet? Bored!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 am
The teleportation did surprise him a little, for some reason he'd half expected the the mirror witch to crawl out of the mirror or something. "Neat trick. " He remarked. "There's still the bubble wrap idea.. it's moving day, i'm certain someone must have some." He shoved a heavy looking chest under his bed and went back to putting clothes away.  

Ronan Aalto

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am
"Anytime, bro! Just text me, at least you know that I live near the school grounds." Dashner did a semi-wink, and his iCoffin buzzed. He picked it up, and saw it was from Marceline LaGhede, another one of Dashner's beasties. He replied:
Yeah! Rory came to visit, too! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 am
Shadeaux D Gloom
Felix Faun
Felix paused as he caught the soccer ball in his hands, "Felix, Felix Faun," he smiled.
He set his ball down onto his bed and walked over to shake JD's hand.
"Do you remember if we have anyone else staying with us?" He asked as he took JD's hand in his grasp.

The closet door swung open and Shad stumbled out of it, asleep on his feet and still wearing the frilly "Bless This Mess" apron. Eyes closed and stumbling about, he staggers over to the bed in the furthest corner, the one cloaked in shadows, and teeters a moment before he collapses (TIIIIIMBERRRR) over onto it. He pulls a shadow over himself and starts to make snoozing noises.

JD's eyes widened as the shadow monster shambled from the closet to the last remaining bed. He was able to just barely size the dude up before he disappeared into the furrow of blankets and shadow... and wasn't exactly sure what to make of him. He glanced back to Felix, arching both his eyebrows nearly to his hairline.

"I guess that answers your question, eh bro?" he said before laughing a bit.

JD Leeds

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 am
bzzt bzzt! Marceline's iCoffin buzzed with Dashner's reply.
Frighteous! She texted back. Is it cool if I drop in? IDK the rules... lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 am
kk, lets meet down stairs.
Dashner finished unpacking just as he sent the text to Marcie. "Great! I'm done. Do you guys want to go meet Marceline in the lobby? Her roommate hasn't arrived yet."  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 pm
Ronan shrugged. "I see no reason not to..." he glanced at Rory. "Unless stairs are too much for you." He didn't seem to be mocking the other boy, he'd noted the mirror witch was frightened of everything and convinced the slightest breeze would do him harm. Perhaps, he mused, he'd feel the same way were he made of glass, or whatever Rory was made of. Though he didn't understand why he was so against the bubblewrap idea, it seemed like a sound and logical suggestion to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:45 pm
"Marceline?!" Rory bounced up. "Yeah, I'd love to, er, I mean, like to, or, uh. Yes. Let's go down and say hi."

The Boo's Doom was separated from the Ghoul's Doom by a foyer that branched into the two separate Doomitories. Giant swirling staircases led down to the foyer and it was minor chaos down there with students hauling boxes and suitcases up and down the stairs, emotional parents helping and giving teary goodbyes and groups of students gathering up and comparing notes about their doom assignments already.

Rory spotted scads of students he'd spied on...er, observed through the looking glass as the three boos headed down to the foyer. Hoodude Voodoo appeared to be sobbing (as much as a living rag doll could) on the shoulder of a quiet-but-sympathetic cyclops boy. Jinafire Long, Catrine DeMew and Skelita Calavarez were helping each other with a huge trunk full of clothes up the stairs to the ghouls doom. Even Rochelle Goyle was having a tearful reunion with her doom-mates, Venus McFlytrap and Robecca Steam.

This was so cool, Rory thought to himself. If jealousy showed itself physically, Rory would have been as green as Glen da West seeing all the student bodies coming and going like they were. If only.....

"Woah!" Rory hopped out of the way of a trio of pumpkin-headed students running back up the stairs to the boy's dorm. He teetered on the stair he was standing on and felt his balance go beneath him. He swayed....swayed....and slipped down one stair to the floor of the foyer.

Whew! Close call!

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 pm
Ronan followed the other two and observed the chaos quietly, this was more madness that he was used to outside an international airport. He couldn't help but feel excited, this was really happening, he was really here. He almost wanted to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

He was driven from his thoughts by shouts of "watch out" as Rory slipped. He braced himself, but thank the stars, the fragile manster didn't fall far.

"Are you alright?" He enquired, moving to offer a hand up "I don't believe any of us care to sweep you up should you fall. "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 pm
Dashner stood at the bottom of the stairs and made sure Rorrim got down the stairs okay. Marceline was already there, and Dashner smiled and waved. "Yo, Marcie!"  

Dashner Hawke

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm
Dashner Hawke
kk, lets meet down stairs.
Dashner finished unpacking just as he sent the text to Marcie. "Great! I'm done. Do you guys want to go meet Marceline in the lobby? Her roommate hasn't arrived yet."

K, I'll be right down! Let's go to the die-ner! I'm starved! Marceline dug through her bag and scrounged up what was left of her last paycheck from the Scream-Puff CafĂ©. Not much, but enough for a quick bite. She'd have to talk to Char-lene about her availability come the start of the scaremester, but decided that was best resolved later. She attempted to pull a brush through her hair to make it look at least somewhat tamed, but to no avail; she instead scrunched it with some conditioner and called it a day before heading downstairs to meet her friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:11 pm
"I'm fine, though that was a close-Oh, hey Marceline!" Rory tried very hard to look cool and not like he'd just nearly shattered himself into a million pieces in the lamest, 8-inch-fall-est way possible. "Wow, you look, uh...fangtastic!"

Rory pressed his index fingers together, trying to think of something cool to say. It just wasn't happening today.  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm
Ronan managed an odd half smile and nodded his head to Marceline. "Hello again." He glanced at Rory who was just acting weird, well.. weird for him. Then again, maybe he was always like this, he didn't know the guy too well.
"Your room mate has not yet arrived?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:39 pm
Marceline flounced down the spiral staircase to the foyer, excited to see the bustle of monsters shuffling around. She didn't see Dashner or the rest just yet, so she made herself comfortable against a wall, out of the way of the shuffle. She decided to text Anne while she waited, just to check in on her...

Hey ghoul! Marceline wrote. R u checking in the dooms today? We're doomies! biggrin

There was a commotion coming from the Boo's staircase just as she hit Send, and when she looked up she found Dashner and Ronan helping Rory to his feet. She didn't have to fake a smile as she approached the trio and exchanged warm greetings.

"Rory, you're such a charmer!" She giggled at Rory's compliment and felt a warm flush dance across her cheeks. "But it's just not true! I look like I just crawled out'a my grave!"

Turning her attention to Ronan's inquiry... "Yea, I haven't heard from Anne in a few weeks, come'ta think of it. She had some family troubles come up... hope everything's okay. Dash, has Falconnie heard anything from her?"

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 pm
"Perhaps she has been busy and has been waylaid? She is not answering her phone?" He frowned a little as she put herself down.
"Your hair is a little messy perhaps, but I would not say you look as terrible as you claim."  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff