Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:46 pm
Vevina meets Resi, Nioka, Eachann

Kireiryuu
Restless. The little green colt was restless to say the least. The weather was getting warmer and he wanted to do things. As his mother was grazing, he snuck his way over to her. Rearing up, he rested his forelegs on her side and whinned, "Mommy...I want to play some games!"

As Resi was munching on some grass, she felt something touch her sides and knew who it was instantly. Her son. Smiling, she lifted her head and gazed at him. He was bored, that much she knew. Thinking for a moment, "What shall we do, Nioka?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon
A young paint filly wandered into the clearing looking around at every thing curiously, Vevina started nibbling at the grass not noticing the other two soquili nearby. The mother and her colt. Vevina lept back as a bird flew in her face startled and bewildered she looked up to the sky and watched it fly. SHe laughed seeing as it was a simple bird, oh how she wished she could fly. Vevina reared pretending she could fly still not used to standing on her back legs she stumbled a bit but came down on all fours not her rear. Vevina suddenly realized there were other soquili near by she turned seeing Resi and her colt. Vevina looked at the curiously from a distance maybe that colt would play with her.

[Midnight][Blaze]
The young Eachann pranced into the field. He had snuck away from Moema and was happy for now. The soquili he had met last night was rude and he was ready for some fun. He saw Nioka with his mother. They hadn't really met, but he pranced right up to them anyways. "Hello!!"

Kireiryuu
As the foal came towards them, Resi giggled slightly and nudged her son. He hasn't met any other foals and now's a chance to meet some others. "Go and play with the new foal, Nioka." And with that, she trotted some distance away to keep an eye on her son but to let him have some space.

At the nudge, Nioka turned to glance at the newcomer. Another foal, just like him! Eyes got wide before he flicked his tail, "Hi!" As his mother had left him all by himself, he wasn't sure what to do anymore but decided to introduce himself, "I'm Nioka." He thought it was only the two of them but he spotted another some distance away. He tossed his head and neighed, "Hi!"

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina smiled "Hi!" she giggled pancing over to them "I am Vevina! You are green are you sick?" she asked in an innocent manner cocking her head to the side She didn't know if it was rude or not. She remebered something the two legs told eachother when one wasn't feeling well they called it feeling green or something like that. Vevina smiled and looked over to Eachann "Hello!" she nickered happily to the donkey coloured soquili.

[Midnight][Blaze]
'Wow two foals!' Eachann though. He pranced in place with a goofy grin on his face. "Hi Nioka and Vevina! I'm Eachann!" He was so happy to meet new soquilis. Moema never took him anywhere so he was always bored.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:18 am
Vevina finds Tetyawna and meets another

Chamain

The mare slowly walked through the woods. Enjoying every second of it. Exploring the area was actually making her feel free. "Everything here is so beautiful...." She was trying to stop her self from bouncing all over the place and scaring everything away. Her eyes looked at this and that. Soon she was not in the woods anymore, but near the lake. Her favourite place was between the lake and the forest.

Butterflies and birds fluttered and flew by. "Oh oh! I shall go and maybe find someone to play with...yea!" The mare ran in circles happily bt stopped and realised, who? This is going to be hard....

Felyn
User Image

The woods happened to be a frequent place of comfort for Shaitani, as her coat blended in so perfectly and there was less of a chance of running into one of her family members here. Even then, they seemed to find her, but she supposed it was easier than being right out in the open. AT least she hadn't seen ehr father yet - she wasn't sure she could take a run in with someone so much like her, though those too much like her brother were just as annoying.

She was trodding along, a quirk of her eyebrow enough to singal her unamusement in the sudden sound of trampled leaves beneath a set of hooves. As she rounded the bend in the forrest path, her eyes glimmered, settling comfortably on a rather red toned mare, "you'll scare away all the little critters if you do that," she muttered, eyes glancing around at the pairs of butterflies and insects, a frown on her muzzle. She didn't like those pestersome things.

Chamain
She stopped and looked to find who has just spoken. Finding a mare standing in the woods, she smiled. Someone to play with!! Her eyes never left the mare as she walked over to her. " Well, hopefully I can still make friends with them. My name is Tetyawna, yours?"

Tetyawna wanted a good start and make friends with her first. If this doesn't work out, then she doesn't know what to do. The red panda mare hoped that this soquili, is the friendly type. I hope she would want to travel around....

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina once again left her mothers side to adventure through the forest. She watched all the creatures fly and wander about. There was always so much to see! She giggled and started prancing around nipping at the butterflies. "Come back" she called to them in a childish manner "I just want to play!"

Something caught Vevina's eye a familiar orange soquili "Tetyawana!" She whinnied happily realizing it was the equues she had met not to long ago. Vevina galloped up to the red panda coloured soquili with glee "This your friend she has blue hair!" she chimed giggling "It's pretty" she cocked her head to the side in an adorable manner. "Want to play?" the filly asked them both.

Felyn
She smiled, weak though it was, her eyes picking out the hyperactivity of the mare. She was nearly identical in personality to her brother, somethign whcih she couldnt' decide was either good or bad. "Im' Shaitani," she murmured, slowly walking away from the shield of bumbles and brambles, her tail flicking idly and tossing the braids in it to and fro. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she murmured, head lowering slowly in a greeting. Shai could be kind, and friendly in the right circumstances, but she was most certainly not as hyper as this mare before her.

Chamain
Her eyes watched her lower her head, but was afraid to ask what's wrong. "Nice to meet you too." Oh boy......she doesn't seem too happy.... As Vevina approached, she jumped up happily. "Vevina!!" The mare slowly trotted up to her and shook her tail. "I sure do!" Tetyawna looked back at the other mare.

"Let see if you can get her in the mood of playing..." she whispered in Vevina's ear. It was definetly way too quiet for Shaitani to hear what she just whispered. She winked at Vevina and pushed her a bit towards the other mare. Maybe Vevina can convince her into playing....

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:26 am
Vevina briefly meets Wambli's mate Jewel

Vevina: *Blinks* Your wambli's mate Jewel right? *Smiles* Nice to meet you *Bows head*

dustfeather
Jewel's ears perk at the sound of his mate's name, and a smile darts over his muzzle as he curiously studies Vevina. "Yes, I am - who might you be, and how do you know Wambli?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina smiled again "My mother, Ayita is Wambli's friend, She visited me and my sisters when we were young foals" she looked over Jewel curiousl this was the first time she had seen a unicorn Soquili. "I am Wambli's friend too"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:00 am
Meeting the lovebird soquili

Reityn
Kasida loved the feeling of the wind rushing past him as he galloped through the valley, mane and tail banners behind him as he ran. He spread his wings for a moment, lifting off the ground and gliding for a few dozen feet, before touching back down. His hooves created dull thuds on the short green grass that resided on both sides of the river. A smile was spread across his features as he ran, and he closed his eyes, seeing not where he was going, but at the same time knowing. And listening to the wind, and the rythmic thud of his own hooves upon the ground.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina stood by the slow moving river letting the gentle wind blow through her diminutive mane and tail. She smiled at the sky what a lovely Easter day it was indeed. At least that�s what her two-legged partner called it. Ice had tried to explain it to her this morning. Vevina chuckled to herself as she stepped into the river wading. Vevina's ears perked to the gentle sound of hooves beating against the ground "Who�s there?" she questioned the one coming closer in a melodic cheerful sounding voice. Vevina gave a wide smile. Least there would be some one to talk to besides her siblings. She chuckled quietly. Her ears perked as if she heard soft wing beats, more intrigued she waited.

Reityn
Kasida slowed to a gentle trot as he heard someone call out to him. He eventually stopped, breathing hard after his exhilirating run. "Hallo." He said as he spotted the mare. They're all so beautiful around here. He though to himself, and nickered to her happily. "I'm not disruptin' ya' am I?" He asked, hoping that he hadn't interrupted anything she might have been doing. Although...He looked around him. It was just a valley...He gave her a charming smile and flicked his tail, then approached her slowly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"No of course not" she smiled sweetly in return. Vevina lowered her head and took a quick gulp of water and brought her head back up swiftly shaking her mane. Vevina giggled "You have wings" she smiled, just like Wambli "They are lovely" She added flicking her small tail. Vevina stepped out of the water approaching the male "I am Vevina" she smiled "Whats your name winged one?"

Reityn
"M'name's Kasida miss." He said with a quick bow and a smile. "I didn't know that wings were such a rarity around here. All the folk where I'm from have them." He said rather curiously. So far, most of the others he'd met thought them to be rather odd, either that or somewhat fascinating. He couldn't quite figure it out..."I'm very pleased ta' make your accquaintance." He spoke again almost in a sing-song voice, As was all of his speech. He flicked his own tail again and shifted his weight.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"The pleasure is all mine Kasida," she smiled and bowed her head in return "You are only the second I have seen with wings" she explained "I wish I had wings" she giggled knowing twas only a young child�s fantasy. How she wished she could fly as the wind soquili had their ability to fly. "Must be exciting with everyone able to fly, I must seem rather odd to you then having no wings or nothing special about me compared to your kind." she smiled kindly once more.

Reityn
"But you do have somethin' special 'bout you. You're beautiful." Kasida said, blushing slightly, then looking away for a moment, deciding to pretend that his flank was itchy and nibbling at it. His tail flicked behind him and the breeze played at his mane, clouds were slowly covering the sun, and when he turned back to Vevina, there was a small column of light on her. He smiled and shifted his weight again. "My wings ain't nothin' special." He said modestly. "Jest get me 'round."

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Kasida's comment made her blush; her face became a dark grayish pink. "You really think so?" she asked him. He was the first to flatter her. No one besides her mother, father and the two-leggeds said she was beautiful, she of course believed them but it was different to hear Kasida say it. "Thank you" she said quietly lowering her head she chuckled quietly as he scratched his hindquarters. A breeze brushed through her mane "windy isn�t it" she smiled tilting her head. "I love your wings, wish I could fly" she had a thought cross her mind "What�s it like to fly?" Vevina asked with all curiosity.

Reityn
"I'm not one tha's been known to lie." He said as he turned back to her, smiling. The wind pulled his mane across his face, and he tossed it out of the way, shifting his weight. "They're not tha' special, really." He repeated. "They jus' get me 'round. Though...I really do enjoy bein' able ta' fly." He said, smirking at her. "If I could, I'd help you ta' fly." He flicked his ears and flexed his wings, out of habit.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

She smiled "Thank you" she said again then grinned "Well I think they are special," Vevina winked "thank you for the offer." she cuckled "Care to walk with me?" she asked kindly staying in one spot was so boring. Vevina turned and started into a slow walk by the river she turned her head back wondering if he would follow.

Reityn
"Of course, I'd love ta'." He said, trotting to catch up to her, then carefully matching her pace. He nickered softly and flicked his tail. "I'm new ta' these lands. Maybe there's somethin' special tha' you like 'ere? And...maybe you could show it ta' me?" He asked, smiling again. He unfolded his wings a little, accidentally brushing her side with their tips. "Sorry 'bout tha'." He said, then he folded them tightly to his back, embarassed slightly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina continued her walk and began to think, about the places she had explored and which ones were special to her "Hmmmm" she muttered in thought. Vevina suddenly grinned. There was a beautiful lake in the forest near the edge of it. "Follow me" she winked and picked up into a faster trot. Vevina blush a bit again when his wing brushed up against her side. "Thats alright" vevina said quickly and turned her head forward and continued. "There it is" she said as the lake cam into view. On one side there was forest and the other was the flat plains, the lake sparkled. Vevina smiled and Galloped toward it "Come on"

Reityn
Kasida looked back, and before he knew it, Vevina was racing ahead of him. He opened his wings and leapt into the air, only needing a half a dozen wing beats to catch up to her. He let his hooves touch the ground again, and folded his wings against his back, trotting beside her. "It's absolutely lovely." He said excitedly, and it really was. He smirked and galloped past her, challenging her in a friendly race to the water's edge.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

She nodded in agreement 'Hey!" she called as he passed her. Vevina ginned compeitively and stetched her long legs extending her strides. The wind raced through her short mane and tail as she passed Kasida. He may be fast in the air but she was sure she could beat him in a land race. "I am gonna beat you" she grinned again.

Reityn
Kasida smiled, he slowed down a little, wanting her to win, so she'd feel special. He hated it when people fussed over how neat his wings were, and he liked to make them feel special too. He grinned to himself, mane and tail banners behind him as he again leapt into the air, circling once as he opened his wings, and beat hard, flying a few feet behind her on purpose, so his shadow matched hers on the ground, but it looked as though she had wings.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina smiled as she neared the waters edge. She didn't notice that Kasida had slowed down. She smiled happily as she looked behid her she saw Kasida was in the air and she looked at him with a puzzled expression. Still running Vevina looked at her shadow and grinned happily "I have wings" she exclaimed excitied. Although knowing she didn't actually have any that was ok it made her feel good. "Thank you so much Kasida" she said gratefully as she neared the water. Vevina lept into the water spraying it everywere.

Reityn
Kasida smiled as Vevina looked up, then at her shadow. He felt the spray of the water and dropped to the ground, running into it after her, also spraying it everywhere. He laughed happily and opened his wings again, rearing up and letting the wind play at his mane. "You're very welcome miss." He said laughingly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina shook her mane shaking water everywere. Vevina laughed and trotted farther into the water reared back smacking her hooves down on the water trying to get Kasida wetter than he already was. Vevina whinnied she and her two sisters played here in the water when they were young. Vevina looked skyward seeing a formation of birds fly above their heads "Arn't they beautiful." she smiled widely.

Reityn
Kasida laughed again and shyed away from the water that she was kicking up at him. He let himself fall heavily back into the water, spraying it back at her, and then he turned and pranced back to the shore. He felt so childish, playing about in the water like that, but...at the sae time, it felt good. "Not in tha' same way as yourself though." He said in his sing-song voice, smirking at her. He opened his wings and shook them, little bits of water spraying here and there. He didn't want them to get too wet of course, but a bit of fun was always welcome. He left them open, and shook the rest of his body, ridding it of most of the water. "Thank you."

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina backed off so the water he spayed back wouldn't get her. Vevina laughed and waded out of the water onto the shore. She shook herself dry a distance away so she wouldn't get him wet seeing he was finished playing "Thank you for what?" she gave an innocent sweet smile. "I should be thanking you" she laughed happily.

Reityn
"For tha' fun. It's nice to jus' play 'round sometimes." Kasida smiled, walking over to her slowly. "If you don' mind, now maybe I could show you somethin' that I thought was special 'round 'ere?" He asked, tossing his mane away from his face and then turning just his neck, and motioning towards the end of the valley. "It's jus' through there..." He said, pausing and waiting for her answer.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"You are welcome then" Vevina smiled "Alright, lead the way" she caught her breath for a moment "I'd love to see what you think is special around this area" She looked over to the end of the valley "ok then" she smiled cheerfully. Vevina started there a a quick trot waiting for Kasida to take the lead she didn't know were she was going. Golden eyes scanned the horizon at the edge of the valley, the wind picked up and danced through her mane playing with her single braid.

Reityn
Kasida caught up to Vevina and trotted a pace or two ahead of her, leading her towards the ocean of grass that lay at the end of the valley, the first place he'd ever seen when he came to these lands. And he remembered the patch of flowers that lay near the forest on the eastern side of it. It's tha' most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He thought to himself, then he looked over at Vevina and mentally corrected himself. He grinned and trotted a little faster, opening his wings and shaking them a little, mane and tail bannering behind him again as he picked up pace. He wanted to get there just as the sun began to set. It'll be perfect. He thought, I hope she'll think so too.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina trotted lightly behind him a prance in her step this has turned out to be agreat day she thought to herself happily. She smiled cheerfully at him as he turned his head "What are you grinning at?" she teased trotting a little faster. Vevina sniffed the air, the scent of salt water came to her nose "The sea" she exclaimed "I haven't seen the ocean before" Vevina tossed her head side

Reityn
"It's jus' beyond this field. We can lay in tha' flowers and watch the sun set. It's the best par' of livin' out 'ere." He said, slowing to a quick walk as they neared the huge patch of flowers. His nostrils also filled with the salty smell of ocean waters, and the perfume of the flowers. He flicked his tail behind him and flexed his wings. He smiled warmly at her, satisfied with her reaction, as she had apparently been with his at the lake. "D'you like it?" He asked, just wanting to make sure that she might think it as special as he did.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina trotted quickly to his side and sniffed the flowers. "They are beautiful," she smiled the smell of salt water filled her nostrils again. Vevina looked to the sky as the sun started going down brilliant coloured filled the blue sky "I love it!" she smiled happily. Vevina delicatly walked into the patch of flowers and nessled herself down within them. Vevina smiled warmly "Coming?" she questioned a wave crashed into the sandy beach, the wing blowing the spray to Vevina. She shook her mane. "This is such a beautiful place, thank you for showing me!" she added giving a wide smile.

Reityn
"You're more than welcome miss." Kasida smiled back, trotting over to where she lay, and laying in the flowers beside her. "This.....is like my home." He said slowly. He wasn't sure if it would matter to her, talking about his home. Maybe he should just focus on the moment. Or....on her. Her mane blowing in the salty breeze, and her coat shone just a little in the dulling light. Soon the fireflies would come out, and the stars would cast their dusty caress upon the lands beneath them. It would be perfect. He only had to keep her interested in the spot. Maybe a walk on the beach would be nice. But not just yet, the flowers were so nice smelling, and it was like the moment was frozen in time. He bent his neck and rubbed his muzzle on hers, then he pulled away and smiled, flicking his ears unsurely.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"It's breathtaking," she said smiling at the simple elegence of the sight. Watching the sunset "Home is one of the best places to be" she nickered happily "Thank you for showing me your home" she examined the sky "Look the stars are coming out!" she exclaimed happily flicking her small tail back and forth. Vevina hid her muzzle in the flowers takingin their sweet calming scent bringing her head back up she was glad she was here happy to be with Kasida, the frozen moment. Vevina nuzzled Kasida back gladly not evn understanding why she felt such... She couldn't explain it a feeling deep inside that continued to grow the more time she spent with him.

Reityn

"Well, I'm glad ta' see tha' you like it." He smiled, flicking his ears. He flexed his wings a little, and leaned over towards her. They were laying side by side in the flowers, watching the sun set. He felt his stomach grow restless and warm-feeling, and he wondered why it was doing that. Was it something I ate? He wondered, trying to figure it out. He blushed a little and just leaned closer to Vevina, but hoping she wouldn't feel the werid warmth as well. That would be embarassing...

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina smiled looking at the fireflies that had some out "Look!" she nudged her muzzle forward to the fireflies. "Arn't they lovely!" she said extaticly. Suddenly feeling his wing cloaked over her comfortably. Vevina shifted for a moment but didn't mind. She laughed happily. Such a great time she had had.

Reityn

"Thay sure are. Like you..." Kasida said slowly, feeling it was maybe the right time to tell her of his feelings. "Although, your own lovliness surpasses their's by far." He said, flicking his tail happily and pushing his shoulder against hers. He brought his neck across her back and rest it across her own, smiling warmly, although she wouldn't notice...

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina blushed flattered about what he was saying she listened quietly, happily. "Why thank you kind Sir," she giggled sweetly showing him a wide smile. Vevina gave a dreamy sigh as she looked up to the sky "You too are beautiful, Will you be my night?" she had not even realize what she was doing but nuzzling his stong muscualr neck... When Kasida placed his neck upon her back gracefully she turned her head and nipped at his mane playfully.

Kasida smiled when she nipped at his mane, and he pushed his nose into her shoulder happily. "I..." He started, then trailed off. He flicked his tail unsurely and then closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. "I love you Vevina." He said, then he sighed, feeling better that now it was off his chest. He didn't have to hide it anymore, and he was pretty sure that she felt the same. Unless their whole night had been a big game, or a trick or something. But he doubted it, and he nudged her neck again, smiling, and nickered happily.

Vevina blushed wildlyand smiled "I love you to..." she said letting her sentence trail off. Nuzzling him affectionatly. She was so happy he felt the same way, she had wondered what the feeling deep in her chest ws, and it had just come to her. Vevina returned his nicker. Vevina lay her head against his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Promise you will always stay with me?" she asked shyly.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:19 am
Below Is a short RP with Kael's character Rain  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:27 pm
Vevina wandered around the clearing about her teepee. Her human partner had gone hunting for herself with her pet Brizka. Vevina grazed quietly and contently. She should go see her friends and family soon. Vevina missed them all. She gave a dreamy sigh and wondered were Kasida was oh how long it had been since she had last seen him. She tossed her mane once more and whinnied. Perhaps she should go an find a soquili nearby that happened to be near her teepee.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:54 pm
Rain just so happened to be near the teepee when the nicker rang out across the land. She had been eating grass when the sound reached her ears. She raised her head to see just whom it was, her hair falling over her eyes. Laughing at it, she tossed her mane out of her view and search for the cause of the call.

Not seeing the Soquili in direct view she figured it best to set out and go find it. Whomever it was, they were calling someone, and it seemed like a call of loneliness more than anything else. Rain was almost always available for talking and loneliness was something she new that no Soquili wanted to have.

Letting out her own whinny she broke into a canter and made her way towards the calling voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:15 pm
Vevina brought her head up and perked her ears she heard another soquili in the distance "Hello!" Vevina whinnied back happily in greeting always glad to see another soquili. Vevina still missed her love Kasida but decided not to let it spoil meeting another soquili. "Whats your name" she smiled at the paint soquili. She was a paint so similar to herself and her mother in that way but not the same colours. Vevina shook her small mane and nickered gleefully.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Rain slowed to a trot when she spotted the other Soquili on the horizon. No use galloping in and looking like a nut, she decided. "Hey!" she called out in turn, her tail flicking merrily behind her as she trotted forwards.

"I'm called Rain." she flatly stated, welcomming the other. The one she talked to seemed lively enough and it was good to actually see some mares instead of the typical barage of stallions she was used to encountering. "And yourself, what do they call you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:01 pm
"I am Vevina daughter of Ayita and Taima," she gave a sweet smile "Rain it's nice to meet you." it was nice to see some one after the while they had been a way. She didn't reconize this soquili "did you just get here?" she asked Rain. "I don't reconize you" she blushed embarassed a little "Normally I know so many others."

a question popped into her mind "Do you have any siblings family a mate?" she asked bluntly "Oh I am sorry" Vevina said "It has been so long though"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:33 pm
Such a formal response, Rain mused, a simple Vevina would have sufficed. She cocked her head at Vevina's question. "Here? Yes. I wander about." It was true, she did a lot of travelling. It worried Little Creek at times, but she always came back in the end. It was a good thing humans were easy to find or they might never see each other.

"That's alright. I don't recognize you, either," she said, trying to be a little bit comforting. The next question caught her completely off guard, but she didn't let it show, merely smiled and continued answering the barrel full of questions.

"Siblings. Dear no. I have no siblings. I can't say I have a mate either . . ." Her voice drifted off, she was thinking of other people and other things. She smiled at the mare. "No worries. How about yourself? A mate, siblings?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:50 pm
"Oh I am sorry am I Bothering you?" she asked Rain smiling "Yes I have two siblings Wild rose and Thistle. I have a mate sort of His name is Kasida" she started to blush a little and gave a slight sigh at not having seen him for a while. "Although he hasnt been a round lately and I miss him"

"Want to walk?" she asked guessing the other soquili was tired of answering her many questions she just loved to meet others and know everything about them she got kind of carried away.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:22 am
She hadn't been bothering her until she had asked Rain if she had been bothering her. It bothered her that she had asked. The dilema was what to answer? Best not to answer at all, she assumed.

"I wish you well," she told her, smiling a bit. She could imagine missing one as well, though truth be told, she never had truly missed anyone. It was in her blood to be alone.

"I would love to walk." Rain complied, starting the paces of things by moving forwards. "So this is where you live?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:48 pm
Vevina smiled cheerfully not bothered she handn't answered her question about being anoying. "Thank you" she said happily joing Rain's pace. "Yes" she grinned "This is were I live, my human companion and her pet are out hunting" she chuckles "SHe asked if I wished to come along but I dont like seeing things killed like that, although I don't mind when she eats"

"Whats your human like?" she wondered aloud, she had hardly asked anyone about their human companions. "Is he or she nice?"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash