Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm
He instantly felt a certain sinking feeling in his gut. If his mother found out, his dad would no doubt know soon. And if his parents and Junior knew, the likelihood of Cressida finding out tripled! "What if I ran some errands for you?" Buying his silence? It was worth a try. The males eyes though moved to Sigurd as the other cleared his throat. Oh...Guardians. He had already seen the fae's protective side, but he didn't expect it to flare up with his BROTHER. He had to diffuse the situation, quickly. "This is Junior we're talking about. Short of gagging him and sending him on a boat off the island, the only way to keep him from talking is if he wants to be quiet." Shageki quickly, almost nervously laughed. "Actually, I'm the rude one here. I should have done introductions first. Sigurd, this is my brother Junior. And Junior this is..." His sudden grasp for words just as quickly left him as his face became bright red. "M-m-my...Boyfriend. Sigurd." If there had been any way, shape or form of getting out of the hole before, he had just condemned himself now with that admission.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm
Sigurd relaxed a little, loosening his grip on Shage's waist. This was his brother. Okay. No harm was meant, clearly. "It's nice to meet you... Junior?" He sounded a bit confused at the end, not really sure what Junior was junior for. But, that wasn't Sigurd's business. It didn't pertain to his prince and therefore didn't mean much to him. Unless it meant he could protect his prince better...

Junior snickered, "I have no errands to run Shage. You're gonna have to do better than that." He held his hand out to Sigurd. At least this fae was being nice now.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled, wondering just how strong this male was. The gloved hand slid into the demon's waiting yellow one. Surprisingly muscular for someone who looked so scrawny. Junior squeezed hard, seeing what reaction he'd get.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:08 pm
Situation diffused. As the other's grip loosened, the demonic shyly touched Sigurds back for a moment before dropping his hand again. A quick touch to comfort the other. "I'll...give you a pass in the future if you do something secret-worthy?" His brother wasn't making this easy on him, but he had never expected Junior to be so ready to keep secrets. Especially from mom. Shageki reached up with a sigh to shift his hand through his inherited orange hair. "Or..." The male winced with what he was about it say. "I could...help you hunt...sometime." While it wasn't his thing, he had to appeal to his twin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm
Sigurd was a little shocked when he felt just how strong Junior was. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but he also wasn't the strongest pae either. Sigurd squeezed back, noting the look of minor appreciation on Junior's face. Apparently Sigurd had done well enough to impress Junior.

"Shageki, you don't have to hunt with him. I'm sure I can handle whatever it is your family throws at me." He offered, knowing his prince really didn't like to hunt.

Junior smirked. Okay, Sigurd had some fight in him. "Sounds like Boyfriend here wants me to tell Mom." He offered, only to be floored when Shage offered to hunt with him. That was something Shage had never wanted to do. Ever. How could he turn it down?

Easy, Junior wasn't that kind of demon. "Shage, there is no way you'd ever willingly go on a hunt with me. Just because you want me to keep your boyfriend a secret is no reason to change that now." He scolded, wiggling a finger at his brother.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm
The entirety of the meaning behind the handshake was completely lost on the demonic, the male far too concerned with his own little 'problem'. It was now two against one, and to make matters worse...Junior turned down a chance to hunt with him. It was a once in a lifetime offer, and he was turned down. With a defeated sigh, Shageki nodded. If that didn't get the yellow pae to fold, nothing would. "It was worth a shot..." There was only one thing left he could possibly do to salvage the situation at all. "If mom has to know...can I tell her myself tonight?" Better that then to come home to a grinning, giddy mother ready to pounce on him the moment he was alone for all the details.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm
"Only if I can tell her you have something to tell her." He countered. Junior wasn't really going to tell on Shage. This was his news, not Junior's. If this had been the other way around, he would have hoped for the same option. But then, Junior wouldn't have been backed into the same corner because Shage was much nicer than him.

"Do you want me there too Shageki?" He asked, more curious than anything. If Shage didn't wish him there, Sigurd would remain at a distance. Probably somewhere around the house he was building for his prince. He could get more of it finished if Shage wished him away for the evening.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:53 pm
"Deal." He could not say it fast enough, wanting to finalize it before the other changed his mind. But just as he got one worry off his mind, another bumped in. Sigurd, meeting his mother? "I-It's not that I don't want you there...But if my sister or dad saw you, they'd figure it out." Half of his family knowing was already too much. "I will tell them. And I want you to meet all of them...eventually. Just not right now." They hadn't even had their first date yet. So much for trying to be low-profile until their relationship was more stable. "Which is good. Our sister is...unique." Nicest way he could possibly describe her. The longer he could put off her terrorizing, the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm
Sigurd simply smiled and kissed the side of Shage's forehead. "I understand Prince." He murmured, brushing a little hair out of Shageki's face. Sigurd wasn't going to press the issue. Clearly Shage didn't want the entire world knowing, and while it hurt Sigurd's feelings a bit, he would much rather have his prince happy.

Junior blinked, looking at the two. He hadn't seen devotion like that in quite some time. "Maybe I'll just wait till later..." He mumbled, looking away. He would have turned and walked away if it hadn't been for one word he caught on a whisper of a breeze.

"Prince? He calls you prince? Shageki what kind of messed up relationship have you gotten yourself into?!" He panicked a bit. Shage was supposed to be the innocent one. Which meant Junior had to be strong to protect his brother from weirdos like this one! What in the isle was going on here?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:51 pm
He couldn't help but feel bad for turning Sigurds offer down. It wasn't that the male was embarrassed or ashamed; Shageki simply wasn't a flashy pae. He didn't like to call attention to himself, especially unnecessarily. The male flashed a small smile at the fae. "Thanks. I will take you to meet them in time. Promise." Then suddenly, Junior seemed to explode. The demonic blinked at his brother, taken off guard. After being called 'prince' a million times, he was already desensitized to it. "Nicknames aren't normal?" Certainly it wasn't the most common nickname, but he didn't think it was freak-out worthy. "I think of him as a bit over-eccentric. Like Uncle Tristen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:03 pm
Sigurd was content to never meet Shage's family if that was what would keep him happy. Sure, hey may want to, but it wasn't something he didn't want to press in any way shape or form. It wasn't until Junior's freak out at Shage being called prince. Was it really that uncommon to call someone a prince?

"Is he not allowed to be my prince?" He asked, curious. If it wasn't okay he could find a new name to call Shage. But he had always thought of having a prince or princess to protect. Never once had he thought of having to call them something else.

"Nicknames are fine. They're normal even. But prince? Prince refers to an entirely different level of devotion that you're not even close to ready for Shage!" Junior frowned. Sure, his brother was ready for a relationship. But was he really ready for the kind of devotion Sigurd was giving him? The yellow demon didn't think so. Not even close.

"You've never been in a relationship before, do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:09 pm
It all came back to his original unease, with the devoting a house, the intimate touching, the talk of living together...everything that he had put aside under the thought of normalcy of a relationship. But now Junior was saying different. "...No?" What was he supposed to say to a question like that? It was fairly obvious he didn't have much of an idea what he was doing. The male frowned, looking back and forth between Sigurd and Junior. "I don't see what the problem is...Why is that weird?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 pm
"We'll talk later Shage." He frowned, starting to spread his wings. Junior needed to go. Anywhere. Just away from this insane relationship. He wanted his brother happy, but he needed to accept the idiocy of his first choice in boyfriends.

"I... I gotta go. Excuse me." He nodded to his brother, glared at Sigurd. Junior took off without another word.

Sigurd winced internally, realizing that this demon was crucial to keeping his prince. He was a little torn between chasing after the demon and simply keeping Shage happy. "Are you okay Shageki?" He asked, more worried about him than anything else.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm
"Wait, Junior!" But the pae was already taking off. He deeply frowned, not liking the conflict. He was certainly his father's son, inheriting his gentle nature. "Yeah...I don't understand why he's upset." Obviously being called 'prince' had not settled well. "Look, Sigurd. I'm really sorry. Can you stay here for a moment? I need to talk to my brother." He flashed an uneasy smile before jumping into the sky to hover a few feet above the ground. The moment Sigurd answered, he would either land or give chase to Junior. No matter how much he may like the Fae, blood came first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:43 pm
It seemed no matter what his answer, Shage's mind was already made up. "I'll be fine here Shageki." He nodded, waiting for his prince to leave. He understood the entire family thing. It wasn't as if he didn't get it. It was a little depressing, but he was never going to argue it.

Sigurd watched Shage fly off, rubbing his neck.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm
Their date was officially ruined no matter what he did. Stifling a sigh, the male darted off towards the direction he saw Junior go. Finally get a partner...Brother hates him. Just his luck. He couldn't get a girlfriend, and when he got a boyfriend he was caught in the middle between him and family. "Junior!" The male called out, trying to find his yellow twin. He wanted to find him, clear things up, and go back to Sigurd.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff